1 - That's nice. I've never mentioned it.<quoted text>
1. Same can be said about life just poofing from a magic muddy soup.
2. The you admit life just poofed from nonlife.
3. You claimed God sis political tool, not me.
4. So then you agree no one can claim any are more right than the other.
5. Exactly. Science does not want God to exist. So science does not look for God but they will look for anything else.
2 - I admit life came from non-life no matter what way you cut it.
3 - And I am correct. I suppose I shouldn't have left out psychological tool too.
4 - Actually I can, since fundies claim previous life was necessary. I have pointed out that science does not support their claims.
5 - Science has no wants. Science is a tool. A hammer does not "want" to hit someone on the head or build a house. It is merely used for whatever it is used. If you HAVE a testable scientific hypothesis for magic Jew wizards then present it. Science is perfectly open to the possibility. Don't blame scientists for not looking into YOUR baseless claims for which you haven't even BOTHERED to back up for millenia.