Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.
Comments
98,921 - 98,940 of 113,227 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104466
Nov 3, 2013
 
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one that always hides behind I asked you question a year ago...... You are just a worthless coward that knows nothing unless you can Google it. That has been proven many times. Feel proud. LOL
Bullshit you lying tard.

Sometime I get sick of your stupid idiotic questions for which you never accept the answer. I always give you the chance of answering a similar idiotic stupid question and you are always the one who runs away. If you answered my question I would answer yours.

So no one more time tard, is your wife still anally abusing you? Please answer yes or no.

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104467
Nov 3, 2013
 
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Very nice video, and following the link given leads to this very useful site:
http://www.cassiopeiaproject.com/index.php
Thanks Aura.
Of course info on Uranus says it all about TOE. No wonder you are thanking Aura.

The pair of you had better find a clip on dark energy, that other thing you naturalists know nothing about.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104468
Nov 3, 2013
 
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
A dose of my own medicine? You brought up the wife stuff you lil tard. You lose in everyway possible so you attack by name calling, you still lose. So you attack by hiding behind the stupid question story and you lose. So you then attack a person on personal things hoping to get a rise and again you still lose.
Face it you are a loser and your little childish attacks don't bother me. Surely you can do better can't ya tard?
Yes you lying idiot. I did. Amazingly you got something correct for once.

I have never name called, not once. Calling a tard a tard is not name calling. All it is is an indication of my frustration with the idiocy of the person that I am dealing with. You know that if you were honest and descent I would not have to continually point out what a worthless piece of shit you are.

And if my so called attacks don't bother you then why do you respond to them the way that you do?

If you want polite conversation be polite. If someone points out that you are asking a stupid question perhaps you should try to figure out why it is a stupid question.

Over the time that you have been here I have answered far more of your questions than you ever have answer of mine. Not only that, I will answer my honestly and completely. You will not do the same.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104469
Nov 3, 2013
 
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Now please don't have a tantrum and spit your dummy out trying to hide the fact that you are incompetent.
The validity of any comparative percentage is based on what evolutionists choose to ignore. That fact is what the Myth of 1%article highlights as does the weird life article.
It seems you are an evolutionist, being reduced to spam and ridicule now. Good for me! LOL!
Obviously evolutionary comparative genomic data is biased and flawed. Even less satisfying for you is the fact that you are unable to be the evotard hero of the day and demonstrate how independently arisen life forms might be genomically distinguished from each other.
Watch out now. Sub knows what he is talking about,,, I mean he talks a lot of BS. Sub knows all the facts,,, I mean he makes his BS as he goes. Sub knows the rules,,, I mean he sets and changes the rules to benefit him. Sub says... oh hellll all Sub really says is blah blah blah you owe me an answer and until then,,,, yep his way of dodging everything.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104470
Nov 3, 2013
 
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Now please don't have a tantrum and spit your dummy out trying to hide the fact that you are incompetent.
The validity of any comparative percentage is based on what evolutionists choose to ignore. That fact is what the Myth of 1%article highlights as does the weird life article.
It seems you are an evolutionist, being reduced to spam and ridicule now. Good for me! LOL!
Obviously evolutionary comparative genomic data is biased and flawed. Even less satisfying for you is the fact that you are unable to be the evotard hero of the day and demonstrate how independently arisen life forms might be genomically distinguished from each other.
Please, I can only deal with so many morons in one night.

I already pointed out to you how you misread that article.

I love it, now that the evidence is against you you claim "Obviously evolutionary comparative genomic data is biased and flawed." Maz, you are flapping your blue waffle once again and stinking up the site. Try to find actual articles that support you.

Don't misread articles that show you are wrong.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104471
Nov 3, 2013
 
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Now please don't have a tantrum and spit your dummy out trying to hide the fact that you are incompetent.
The validity of any comparative percentage is based on what evolutionists choose to ignore. That fact is what the Myth of 1%article highlights as does the weird life article.
It seems you are an evolutionist, being reduced to spam and ridicule now. Good for me! LOL!
Obviously evolutionary comparative genomic data is biased and flawed. Even less satisfying for you is the fact that you are unable to be the evotard hero of the day and demonstrate how independently arisen life forms might be genomically distinguished from each other.
How is it biased an flawed Maz? What makes you claim that the comparison of human and chimpanzee genomes does not show 97-99% similarity? Can you explain your last statement? What do you mean by independently arisen? Is that divergent lineages?
reverb

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104472
Nov 3, 2013
 
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>He seems to be as bad as Urb, everything means what they want it to.

But chapter 5 explains it pretty well how we know we are directly related to chimps,,,huh?

http://www.cassiopeiaproject.com/vid_courses3...
Still , you are not intrigued by the fact that out of all intelligent life on earth we are the only ones with pitty and self realization

“I have upset the hand of god”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104473
Nov 3, 2013
 
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. Glad to be of service!
You are welcome. I see that he is still clamoring for you attention like a little boy. Sure he doesn't care.

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104474
Nov 3, 2013
 
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
A dose of my own medicine? You brought up the wife stuff you lil tard. You lose in everyway possible so you attack by name calling, you still lose. So you attack by hiding behind the stupid question story and you lose. So you then attack a person on personal things hoping to get a rise and again you still lose.
Face it you are a loser and your little childish attacks don't bother me. Surely you can do better can't ya tard?
Well said!

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104475
Nov 3, 2013
 
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit you lying tard.
Sometime I get sick of your stupid idiotic questions for which you never accept the answer. I always give you the chance of answering a similar idiotic stupid question and you are always the one who runs away. If you answered my question I would answer yours.
So no one more time tard, is your wife still anally abusing you? Please answer yes or no.
"If you answered my question I would answer yours." Same old BS from poor lil Sub. It never changes.

Cmon lil Sub. You can do better on the wife ridiculing can't ya. I mean you already stooped that low why stop now. Keep going. LMAO

“I have upset the hand of god”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104476
Nov 3, 2013
 
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course info on Uranus says it all about TOE. No wonder you are thanking Aura.
The pair of you had better find a clip on dark energy, that other thing you naturalists know nothing about.
What does Uranus have to do with the theory of evolution? I have heard that people were trying to gather funds to establish haploid life forms on Uranus, but I can't find the reference.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104477
Nov 3, 2013
 
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, I can only deal with so many morons in one night.
How in the heck do you ever look in the mirror then. That has to be the biggest moron you ever have seen.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104478
Nov 3, 2013
 
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Now please don't have a tantrum and spit your dummy out trying to hide the fact that you are incompetent.
The validity of any comparative percentage is based on what evolutionists choose to ignore. That fact is what the Myth of 1%article highlights as does the weird life article.
It seems you are an evolutionist, being reduced to spam and ridicule now. Good for me! LOL!
Obviously evolutionary comparative genomic data is biased and flawed. Even less satisfying for you is the fact that you are unable to be the evotard hero of the day and demonstrate how independently arisen life forms might be genomically distinguished from each other.
Chimps are a cousin species and the most closely related animal on Earth to humans. Now that all other homo species are extinct anyway. But are the only members of the tribe.

Kingdom, Animalia
Phylum, Chordata
Class, Mammalia
Order, Primates
Family, Hominidae
Subfamily, Homininae
Tribe, Hominini < Humans and Chimps.

Why are you ashamed your cousin species is a chimp?

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104479
Nov 3, 2013
 
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit you lying tard.
Sometime I get sick of your stupid idiotic questions for which you never accept the answer. I always give you the chance of answering a similar idiotic stupid question and you are always the one who runs away. If you answered my question I would answer yours.
So no one more time tard, is your wife still anally abusing you? Please answer yes or no.
You know it is funny Sub that you and Chester from Smithville are butt buddies. You two message back and forth to each other. He denies saying anything about my wife, and you start in about my wife. WOW!!! Like the old saying goes "trash piles only accumulate more trash".

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104480
Nov 3, 2013
 
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you answered my question I would answer yours." Same old BS from poor lil Sub. It never changes.
Cmon lil Sub. You can do better on the wife ridiculing can't ya. I mean you already stooped that low why stop now. Keep going. LMAO
Bullshit!

I answer over 90% of the questions you ask me. You very rarely answer mine, and then I have to kick and poke you until you answer it completely. You still have not been completely honest about what you believe in regards to evolution.

So why won't you answer this one question of mine? You do realize that I had an extremely valid reason for asking it. That is what is ticking you off.

You lost moron, the way that you asked your question proves you know it. The fact that you will not answer my equally inane question is even more evidence that I am correct.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104481
Nov 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

reverb wrote:
<quoted text>
Still , you are not intrigued by the fact that out of all intelligent life on earth we are the only ones with pitty and self realization
You can't qualify that.
We aren't the only self aware or intelligent species on Earth.
We are just the ones with both brains and hands.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104482
Nov 3, 2013
 
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Now please don't have a tantrum and spit your dummy out trying to hide the fact that you are incompetent.
Ditto. Well said

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104483
Nov 3, 2013
 
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch out now. Sub knows what he is talking about,,, I mean he talks a lot of BS. Sub knows all the facts,,, I mean he makes his BS as he goes. Sub knows the rules,,, I mean he sets and changes the rules to benefit him. Sub says... oh hellll all Sub really says is blah blah blah you owe me an answer and until then,,,, yep his way of dodging everything.
I haven't had the chance to introduce you two idiots yet.

Maz meet replaytime, he is a dishonest son of a bitch that will do anything rather than admit that he is wrong. He also will not play fairly. He thinks he gets to ask all of the questions and that no one can question him.

replaytime meet Maz, she is notorious for misinterpreting scientific articles. She often thinks that evidence for evolution is against evolution. It usually has to be explained to her about ten times before she gets a clue.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104484
Nov 3, 2013
 
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
How in the heck do you ever look in the mirror then. That has to be the biggest moron you ever have seen.
You are projecting again moron.

When you are honest, which has been rare as of late, I am more than happy to help you.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104485
Nov 3, 2013
 
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>So no one more time tard, is your wife still anally abusing you? Please answer yes or no.
This one sentence sums you up. You are a loser and an idiot. You attack people with name calling and if that doesn't work you attack them on a personal level hoping to gain some ground all the time using this as a diversion to get out of answering questions because you know the answers you give will show your idiocy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••