Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“The Grim Reaper Is Fictional ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

But We Will All Meet Him

#104477 Nov 3, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, I can only deal with so many morons in one night.
How in the heck do you ever look in the mirror then. That has to be the biggest moron you ever have seen.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#104478 Nov 3, 2013
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Now please don't have a tantrum and spit your dummy out trying to hide the fact that you are incompetent.
The validity of any comparative percentage is based on what evolutionists choose to ignore. That fact is what the Myth of 1%article highlights as does the weird life article.
It seems you are an evolutionist, being reduced to spam and ridicule now. Good for me! LOL!
Obviously evolutionary comparative genomic data is biased and flawed. Even less satisfying for you is the fact that you are unable to be the evotard hero of the day and demonstrate how independently arisen life forms might be genomically distinguished from each other.
Chimps are a cousin species and the most closely related animal on Earth to humans. Now that all other homo species are extinct anyway. But are the only members of the tribe.

Kingdom, Animalia
Phylum, Chordata
Class, Mammalia
Order, Primates
Family, Hominidae
Subfamily, Homininae
Tribe, Hominini < Humans and Chimps.

Why are you ashamed your cousin species is a chimp?

Level 5

But We Will All Meet Him

#104479 Nov 3, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit you lying tard.
Sometime I get sick of your stupid idiotic questions for which you never accept the answer. I always give you the chance of answering a similar idiotic stupid question and you are always the one who runs away. If you answered my question I would answer yours.
So no one more time tard, is your wife still anally abusing you? Please answer yes or no.
You know it is funny Sub that you and Chester from Smithville are butt buddies. You two message back and forth to each other. He denies saying anything about my wife, and you start in about my wife. WOW!!! Like the old saying goes "trash piles only accumulate more trash".

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#104480 Nov 3, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you answered my question I would answer yours." Same old BS from poor lil Sub. It never changes.
Cmon lil Sub. You can do better on the wife ridiculing can't ya. I mean you already stooped that low why stop now. Keep going. LMAO
Bullshit!

I answer over 90% of the questions you ask me. You very rarely answer mine, and then I have to kick and poke you until you answer it completely. You still have not been completely honest about what you believe in regards to evolution.

So why won't you answer this one question of mine? You do realize that I had an extremely valid reason for asking it. That is what is ticking you off.

You lost moron, the way that you asked your question proves you know it. The fact that you will not answer my equally inane question is even more evidence that I am correct.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#104481 Nov 3, 2013
reverb wrote:
<quoted text>
Still , you are not intrigued by the fact that out of all intelligent life on earth we are the only ones with pitty and self realization
You can't qualify that.
We aren't the only self aware or intelligent species on Earth.
We are just the ones with both brains and hands.

Level 5

But We Will All Meet Him

#104482 Nov 3, 2013
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Now please don't have a tantrum and spit your dummy out trying to hide the fact that you are incompetent.
Ditto. Well said

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104483 Nov 3, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch out now. Sub knows what he is talking about,,, I mean he talks a lot of BS. Sub knows all the facts,,, I mean he makes his BS as he goes. Sub knows the rules,,, I mean he sets and changes the rules to benefit him. Sub says... oh hellll all Sub really says is blah blah blah you owe me an answer and until then,,,, yep his way of dodging everything.
I haven't had the chance to introduce you two idiots yet.

Maz meet replaytime, he is a dishonest son of a bitch that will do anything rather than admit that he is wrong. He also will not play fairly. He thinks he gets to ask all of the questions and that no one can question him.

replaytime meet Maz, she is notorious for misinterpreting scientific articles. She often thinks that evidence for evolution is against evolution. It usually has to be explained to her about ten times before she gets a clue.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104484 Nov 3, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
How in the heck do you ever look in the mirror then. That has to be the biggest moron you ever have seen.
You are projecting again moron.

When you are honest, which has been rare as of late, I am more than happy to help you.

Level 5

But We Will All Meet Him

#104485 Nov 3, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>So no one more time tard, is your wife still anally abusing you? Please answer yes or no.
This one sentence sums you up. You are a loser and an idiot. You attack people with name calling and if that doesn't work you attack them on a personal level hoping to gain some ground all the time using this as a diversion to get out of answering questions because you know the answers you give will show your idiocy.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104486 Nov 3, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you answered my question I would answer yours." Same old BS from poor lil Sub. It never changes.
Cmon lil Sub. You can do better on the wife ridiculing can't ya. I mean you already stooped that low why stop now. Keep going. LMAO
You were being a moron. The idea was to wake you to that fact. It obviously didn't work. In other words you just admitted that I din not "stoop low" enough.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104487 Nov 3, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Ditto. Well said
Oh no, the poor idiots are flocking together.

replaytime, you started this rudeness, all you have to do is to act right an it will end. I have no problem continuing in this vein if you want to.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104488 Nov 3, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
This one sentence sums you up. You are a loser and an idiot. You attack people with name calling and if that doesn't work you attack them on a personal level hoping to gain some ground all the time using this as a diversion to get out of answering questions because you know the answers you give will show your idiocy.
No, this was your choice all along.

I told you more than once that your question was idiotic. Now that I give you an equally idiotic one you play the victim. Sorry replaytime, no one is believing you. For the same reason my question is idiotic so is yours. If you cannot see that perhaps it is because there is a bit of truth in my question for you.

So stop being an idiot. Don't ask stupid questions with false "Yes/no" alternatives. Try to be honest for more than a few minutes a day.

Sometimes the only way to get attention of dishonest people like you is to slap you with your own dishonesty. Sadly I see that it has not worked yet.

“The strength of science is”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#104489 Nov 3, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, the poor idiots are flocking together.
replaytime, you started this rudeness, all you have to do is to act right an it will end. I have no problem continuing in this vein if you want to.
It is the same MO that he has operated by since he first started stalking me. He will pull every low trick he can think of and behave like an antisocial a-hole, then turn around and accuse and blame you. It isn't even interesting for being unique. It is such a common and shabby behavior.

I think he lies as much to himself as he does to the rest of us.

Level 9

founded in facts.

#104490 Nov 3, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
No, this was your choice all along.
I told you more than once that your question was idiotic. Now that I give you an equally idiotic one you play the victim. Sorry replaytime, no one is believing you. For the same reason my question is idiotic so is yours. If you cannot see that perhaps it is because there is a bit of truth in my question for you.
So stop being an idiot. Don't ask stupid questions with false "Yes/no" alternatives. Try to be honest for more than a few minutes a day.
Sometimes the only way to get attention of dishonest people like you is to slap you with your own dishonesty. Sadly I see that it has not worked yet.
He has no honor and can't take personal responsibility. He can't say that he chose to behave the way he has. It is sad, because isn't stupid, he just chooses to behave that way.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104491 Nov 3, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>It is the same MO that he has operated by since he first started stalking me. He will pull every low trick he can think of and behave like an antisocial a-hole, then turn around and accuse and blame you. It isn't even interesting for being unique. It is such a common and shabby behavior.
I think he lies as much to himself as he does to the rest of us.
Sadly true. I don't think any of us would go looking for replaytime if he left this part of Topix. I do not think that the reverse is true.

I know when Maz disappeared all I thought was good riddance of bad rubbish. I did not go from site to site looking for her. She may have been at other sites here during her absence, she may not have been. I pretty much stick to this little corner of Topix with occasional rare excursions to Offbeat or Atheist forums.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104492 Nov 3, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>He has no honor and can't take personal responsibility. He can't say that he chose to behave the way he has. It is sad, because isn't stupid, he just chooses to behave that way.
I agree, at times he can actually be quite bright and sane. He will make valid points. He is not a bohart that is good only for comic relief, a susanblenge or whatever her name is or Jim Ryan that is totally off of their rocker, and usually he does not make the sort of mistakes that Maz does. Maz, in case you didn't know, actually will read evolution articles, which is good for her. She will almost always misinterpret them, which is what drives us nuts.

Level 5

But We Will All Meet Him

#104493 Nov 3, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't had the chance to introduce you two idiots yet.
Maz meet replaytime, he is a dishonest son of a bitch that will do anything rather than admit that he is wrong. He also will not play fairly. He thinks he gets to ask all of the questions and that no one can question him.
replaytime meet Maz, she is notorious for misinterpreting scientific articles. She often thinks that evidence for evolution is against evolution. It usually has to be explained to her about ten times before she gets a clue.
Still stuck on your name calling for that is all you have or will ever have. That is sad but yet funny. lol

Level 9

founded in facts.

#104494 Nov 3, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, at times he can actually be quite bright and sane. He will make valid points. He is not a bohart that is good only for comic relief, a susanblenge or whatever her name is or Jim Ryan that is totally off of their rocker, and usually he does not make the sort of mistakes that Maz does. Maz, in case you didn't know, actually will read evolution articles, which is good for her. She will almost always misinterpret them, which is what drives us nuts.
Yes, I remember that she does read papers on evolution. She beat that one on therapod footprints in Argentina to death. I am reminded also of the blue reference you use to make. It was very amusing.

I feel sorry for replay, but not enough to put up with his nonsense and lies.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104495 Nov 3, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Still stuck on your name calling for that is all you have or will ever have. That is sad but yet funny. lol
There was no name calling in that post. Only descriptions of you two. You really are have a hang up about your flaws. Rather than trying to deny them why not get rid of them by being honest? That is all it would take for you. When your brain is clear you are not a complete idiot like bohart. You don't always have to be an idiot replaytime. You are one of the few people that have a choice in this matter

Level 9

founded in facts.

#104496 Nov 3, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
He often makes points that I agree with, but he has behaved so reprehensibly, I don't feel interested in following his arguments. You never know when it is going to turn into a pissing contest over some triviality or error he can't own up to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 7 min _Zoey_ 2,936
Double Word Fun Game (Sep '11) 8 min Vector aka Victor... 2,334
Food List (Aug '13) 8 min Wolftracks 1,327
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 9 min _Zoey_ 29,985
Letter W.. (Dec '13) 14 min Wolftracks 1,009
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 17 min wichita-rick 2,124
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 25 min -Lea- 113
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 33 min Wolftracks 152,409
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 34 min A Noted Fact 25,560
"OLD SAYINGS" - - - Feel free to post them here... 55 min Old Sam 76