Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#104448 Nov 3, 2013
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
It is also up to you to have faith in TOE regardless of all evidence against it.
It appears you need more faith to believe in TOE than I do to believe in creation.
No it appears you are another deluded funditard, who tries to hijack science, to say what you want it to. You also attempt to belittle and distort the truth to bend it ti fit your personal need for a creator. Science can't test for things not there , so your creation illusions are ..well illusions. You can wriggle and whine , holler scream and dance around till your head pops off, it wont fool the true science minded people in this forum.
After all you creationists are all the same..and use the same lies and tricks.

http://www.wimp.com/evolutionfacts/

“A Idiot Thinks Im Savoir Faire”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Paranoid That I Am Everywhere

#104449 Nov 3, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Bollocks. The ancients weren'y any more stupid than we are.
Anyone with a handy east-facing cliff, or even a tallish tree, could see that the Earth wasn't flat.
Seafaring people have known this for at least millenia.
So up in a tree or on a cliff you can see out past the horizon? Interesting.

“A have offended, Brickie, Dark”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Blue, Suncore, Replay whoever

#104450 Nov 3, 2013
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
It is also up to you to have faith in TOE regardless of all evidence against it. The assumption that all life on Earth today shares the same basic molecular architecture and biochemistry as being part of the paradigm of modern biology has not only been challenged, it is in the process of being falsified.
The research seeks ways to identify shadow biospheres from the past or still in existence today, if there are any.
However, this is the statement made as a hypothesis.....
" If the emergence of life is, like other natural phenomena, highly probable given the right chemical and physical conditions then it seems likely that the early Earth hosted multiple origins of life, some of which produced chemical variations on life as we know it."
If all life that arises on earth, has similar genomic structure and can share dna, then common ancestry between ape and chimp is an assumption you choose to believe.
The other assumption you coose to believe is that evolving systems would be selected, in a major sweep, that are transitioning.
Indeed chimp and human genomes are so different, that the differences are virtually unquantifiable.
It appears you need more faith to believe in TOE than I do to believe in creation.
Maz, I would be interested in seeing what the differences between the human and chimpanzee genomes are and how the differences can't be quantified.

Level 9

#104451 Nov 3, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, he is creepy but entertaining.
Now he is trying to get my attention. Poor thing. You have driven completely over the edge.

Level 9

#104452 Nov 3, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, he is creepy but entertaining.
He always reminds me of one of those stereotypical wife beaters. They attack viciously, then they blame the victim, then they are just the sweetest guy. Every time he gets into it with someone, it seems to be the exact same pattern.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#104453 Nov 3, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
No it appears you are another deluded funditard, who tries to hijack science, to say what you want it to. You also attempt to belittle and distort the truth to bend it ti fit your personal need for a creator. Science can't test for things not there , so your creation illusions are ..well illusions. You can wriggle and whine , holler scream and dance around till your head pops off, it wont fool the true science minded people in this forum.
After all you creationists are all the same..and use the same lies and tricks.
http://www.wimp.com/evolutionfacts/
Very nice video, and following the link given leads to this very useful site:

http://www.cassiopeiaproject.com/index.php

Thanks Aura.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104454 Nov 3, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Now he is trying to get my attention. Poor thing. You have driven completely over the edge.
Thank you. Glad to be of service!

SBT
Level 2

Since: Jun 13

United States

#104455 Nov 3, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually we would all like to see you try.
So far none of your posts based upon peer reviewed science support you.
Sent you a number of peer reviewed posts, all mentioning how little is understood about the motor and none dare portulate the evolutionary origin. Interesting that your group here already "know" these complex units evolved, without understanding how they work. Just try one part of the 20, the proton powered coil, how did it evolve and only operate on protons? How are the protons generated, regulated? See, your stuck before you start.

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Australia

#104456 Nov 3, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I had to stop your idiocy here. The last claim is a nonsequitur and needs some evidence to support it. Sharing of DNA at a single cell level, which can still be observed today, is totally different from how DNA is passed down in more complex life.
<quoted text>
That has nothing to do with the point I made. You lot can't have your eggs in different baskets. Either all life that evolves independently is hypothesisied to be genetically similar or it isn't. Are you too scared to go with one or the other????

Yes, Indeed you are evading and skirting, because if multiple variations of life that is meant to have evolved, is genetically similar, the argument for comparative genomics looses steam.
Wrong, the differences between humans and chimps has been quantified. Do you want links? I am more than happy to provide them. I am sure that you have seen some of them before. Where do you think that we get the "98% similarity between humans and chimps" from?
I can't see any research here above. Indeed any research you present will soon be shown to cherry pick similarity out of a plethora of differences thrown into an algorithmic magic blender, you call data. eg. The myth of 1%,

"Researchers are finding that on top of the 1% distinction, chunks of missing DNA, extra genes, altered connections in gene networks, and the very structure of chromosomes confound any quantification of “humanness” versus “chimpness.”“There isn’t one single way to express the genetic distance between two complicated living organisms,” Gagneux adds."

http://www.sciencemag.org/content/316/5833/18...
http://watchmenservices.info/New%20Folder/Hum...

Are you now suggesting this evolutionary researcher above does not know what he is talking about, but you do????????

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104457 Nov 3, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
You said a ball could be used to be/mean sphere. So is a football or a rug ball spheres? It is a simple yes or no question.
As soon as you answer the simple yes or no question about your wife.

What a dipshit.

Level 5

#104458 Nov 3, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
As soon as you answer the simple yes or no question about your wife.
What a dipshit.
As soon as you get your balls back from your wife, if you ever had any, which I doubt. So just grow some and we will take our questions from there.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104459 Nov 3, 2013
SBT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sent you a number of peer reviewed posts, all mentioning how little is understood about the motor and none dare portulate the evolutionary origin. Interesting that your group here already "know" these complex units evolved, without understanding how they work. Just try one part of the 20, the proton powered coil, how did it evolve and only operate on protons? How are the protons generated, regulated? See, your stuck before you start.
Wrong try again. Actually they explained quite a bit about them and they were concerned with other matters than evolution.

The TalkOrigins paper I linked had over 200 peer reviewed journal articles that it referred to that explained the evolution of the rotator.

You pretend to have a little technical education and you don't even know how peer reviewed science is done.

Okay, for all of the idiots out there. All of the simple problems have long ago been solved in evolution. So scientist specialize today. They each cover a very small part of a bigger problem. That is why it takes many articles to explain the evolution of the rotator flagellum. When they are put together we can see the bigger picture. None of the biologists involved in all of those articles had any doubt that the flagellum was a product of evolution.

SBT, if you site articles you should try to site articles that actually support you.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104460 Nov 3, 2013
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
That has nothing to do with the point I made. You lot can't have your eggs in different baskets. Either all life that evolves independently is hypothesisied to be genetically similar or it isn't. Are you too scared to go with one or the other????
Yes, Indeed you are evading and skirting, because if multiple variations of life that is meant to have evolved, is genetically similar, the argument for comparative genomics looses steam.
<quoted text>
I can't see any research here above. Indeed any research you present will soon be shown to cherry pick similarity out of a plethora of differences thrown into an algorithmic magic blender, you call data. eg. The myth of 1%,
"Researchers are finding that on top of the 1% distinction, chunks of missing DNA, extra genes, altered connections in gene networks, and the very structure of chromosomes confound any quantification of “humanness” versus “chimpness.”“There isn’t one single way to express the genetic distance between two complicated living organisms,” Gagneux adds."
http://www.sciencemag.org/content/316/5833/18...
http://watchmenservices.info/New%20Folder/Hum...
Are you now suggesting this evolutionary researcher above does not know what he is talking about, but you do????????
You misread what he wrote. He did not say that it is impossible to measure the difference between species.

Creatards seem to be experts a misreading articles.

The point that researcher was making is that there is more than one way to measure differences. Still the validity of the 98% similarity between the species still stands.

When you find a source that actually says what you claim it does then I might need references to debunk you. When you misread your own references there is no need for me to supply any to debunk yours. That has already been done.

Here is a clue for creatards, if you think an article by a biologist opposes evolution you better check the article again. Odds are over 99% that you are wrong.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104461 Nov 3, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
As soon as you get your balls back from your wife, if you ever had any, which I doubt. So just grow some and we will take our questions from there.
Oh poor baby. He got a dose of his own medicine and does not like the taste.

Moron.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#104462 Nov 3, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
You misread what he wrote. He did not say that it is impossible to measure the difference between species.
The point that researcher was making is that there is more than one way to measure differences. Still the validity of the 98% similarity between the species still stands.
When you find a source that actually says what you claim it does then I might need references to debunk you. When you misread your own references there is no need for me to supply any to debunk yours. That has already been done.
Here is a clue for creatards, if you think an article by a biologist opposes evolution you better check the article again. Odds are over 99% that you are wrong.
He seems to be as bad as Urb, everything means what they want it to.

But chapter 5 explains it pretty well how we know we are directly related to chimps,,,huh?

http://www.cassiopeiaproject.com/vid_courses3...

Level 5

#104463 Nov 3, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron.
You are the one that always hides behind I asked you question a year ago...... You are just a worthless coward that knows nothing unless you can Google it. That has been proven many times. Feel proud. LOL

Level 5

#104464 Nov 3, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron.
A dose of my own medicine? You brought up the wife stuff you lil tard. You lose in everyway possible so you attack by name calling, you still lose. So you attack by hiding behind the stupid question story and you lose. So you then attack a person on personal things hoping to get a rise and again you still lose.

Face it you are a loser and your little childish attacks don't bother me. Surely you can do better can't ya tard?

Level 1

Australia

#104465 Nov 3, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Now please don't have a tantrum and spit your dummy out trying to hide the fact that you are incompetent.

The validity of any comparative percentage is based on what evolutionists choose to ignore. That fact is what the Myth of 1%article highlights as does the weird life article.

It seems you are an evolutionist, being reduced to spam and ridicule now. Good for me! LOL!

Obviously evolutionary comparative genomic data is biased and flawed. Even less satisfying for you is the fact that you are unable to be the evotard hero of the day and demonstrate how independently arisen life forms might be genomically distinguished from each other.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104466 Nov 3, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one that always hides behind I asked you question a year ago...... You are just a worthless coward that knows nothing unless you can Google it. That has been proven many times. Feel proud. LOL
Bullshit you lying tard.

Sometime I get sick of your stupid idiotic questions for which you never accept the answer. I always give you the chance of answering a similar idiotic stupid question and you are always the one who runs away. If you answered my question I would answer yours.

So no one more time tard, is your wife still anally abusing you? Please answer yes or no.

Level 1

Australia

#104467 Nov 3, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Very nice video, and following the link given leads to this very useful site:
http://www.cassiopeiaproject.com/index.php
Thanks Aura.
Of course info on Uranus says it all about TOE. No wonder you are thanking Aura.

The pair of you had better find a clip on dark energy, that other thing you naturalists know nothing about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 min Mister_ E 21,257
Uh Clem 5 min just sayin 127
last word - first (Jun '12) 6 min Nobody 2 Special 6,983
30,000 post wins (May '13) 9 min Concerned_American 1,888
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 9 min Nobody 2 Special 1,724
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 10 min honeymylove 137,770
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 11 min Rose of Tralee 6,340
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 42 min Times are a Changing 147,583
Official: Oklahoma beheading suspect a bit 'weird' 1 hr Grace Nerissa 28
Cows Really Don't Like Cowbells, Study Finds 4 hr Go Blue Forever 45

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE