Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 4,943)

Showing posts 98,841 - 98,860 of106,068
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Typos, i meant, understatement and not understand.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Your are again dodging. I have answered a number of questions for you. it is your turn or from now own be ready for me to show your idiocy daily. Either way it will be fun.
You total f-ing idiot. How can I be dodging when you did not follow through with what you were told you had to do to get the answer you desired?

We were switching back and forth, I had answered your previous question, you never earned the answer you sought. You are the one who is dodging.

It is amazing how you can forget the pertinent facts when you are the one that is in the wrong.

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep telling yourself that. it makes it no truer now than when you got your @ss kicked last night
Poor, poor little moron. Now you have gone all Black Knight on me.

How are you going to kick anyone's ass when your legs have been cut off.

Poor little masochist. You come here just to get yourself beat every day, whether it is me, MikeF, poly, Chimney1, or the love of your life Dan of Smallville. It seems that you are some strange sort of homosexual stalker.

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
So by your thoughts. If you live to be 20 that is evidence you will live to be 30 and that is evidence you will live to be 40 and so on and so on. All probability. Life can end at any moment. That lil Sub is a fact. Life is a gift not a guarantee. You think today is evidence you will be here tomorrow you are sadly mistaken. Trust me it can be taken away at any moment from disease. accident, heart attack, stroke, the hand of another etc etc. it is all probability.
So let's see. When you are shown to be massively wrong, let's try to change the argument.

Yes, life can end at any moment, tard, I never denied that. But living to the age of 60 is very good evidence that you will live to the age of 60 years plus one day. You seem to think that evidence has to be an irrefutable fact. It isn't. That is why a court case, or a scientific theory, relies upon much more than a single piece of evidence.

The fact that you have gotten up for 60 years every morning is very strong evidence that you will wake up, unfortunately, today. It could be shown to be wrong by a lucky "miracle" from God. Personally I don't believe in miracles and you will probably show me to be correct some time today.

SBT
Level 2

Since: Jun 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, but as a creationist you can't help it.
<quoted text>
Well perhaps if you were better at science and less good at lying. Wait, you suck at lying too since you always get caught.
<quoted text>
Of course I have the right. Our hosts don't judge and you are refuted by facts. Ergo YOU are wrong. Twice.
<quoted text>
I agree. That is because that's the straw-man you have created in order to avoid dealing with reality.
<quoted text>
Except for the part where you already admitted your position is invisible Jewmagic. Remember? It was only a couple of weeks ago, recorded on this very thread.
<quoted text>
And correct your constant lies, you forgot that.
<quoted text>
Yes we are.
<quoted text>
Actually we described it better than you did. That's why you've been whining about how mean we are to you rather than address our posts that eviscerated your claims. Fact is you know zip about science. Especially biology.
<quoted text>
Except it's not us who are ignorant, is it? That's why you're so easy to debunk. And the only thing we mock is you, and your lies. And your pathetic martyr complex that pops up every time you get caught lying and you're upset you can't get away with it.
<quoted text>
Actually your claim here is the very height of hubris. If such a being exists the likelihood it is anything like you think it is is EXCEEDINGLY slim. Plus since reality supports OUR position, if such a being exists, you are actually mocking God. Since God used evolution.
Or God is a liar. And is mocking both of us.
<quoted text>
On the contrary, you are astoundingly foolish - you claim reality isn't real because Jews are magic. Then you lie. Then you cry about it like a big jessie-wuss wuss when you get caught. Then you keep lying again.
Fool is not only your first, middle and last names, but apparently written in your personal genome.
Now would you like Bohart to give you a hug?
Well Dude, you constantly mock me and called me a liar,(a real show of bravery as long as www protects you) then flip the tables and ignore the truth in the same breath. You get excited because your evo side is unraveling daily and your upset. As far as poison goes, bet if you drank down those LH aminos that Miller got you would be just as dead as me, wow, that would be a reality check of who's universe you are in. Just type in flagella motor 2013 and see how many papers mention "evolution". Then make an attempt to explain the accidental assembly and workings of a motor no one can replicate nor really understand. That's what we do on this site, right? Rather than ignore the inevitable that your side is clueless to refute this device in any logical way, all we get is Time did it. I say intelligence did it, just like every technological device or mechanism in the non-bio world. Aren't you glad the cell and DNA mechanism has worked so perfectly for all these billions of years and generations right from your ancient beginning? Same code, same system all operating in a parallel realm all unchanged with time? Pop, right out of the soup with a spark with no intelligence involved. First prokaryote has 4+million dna sections all working in perfect order, answer that with mindless self-directed accidents.

You ask for proof? The proof is all around you and in the eyes your read these lines with, then turn as say - there's no God, time did it..

http://www.genesisalive.com/2013/09/a-questio...
http://www.genesisalive.com/2013/09/genesis-a...
http://www.genesisalive.com/2013/09/the-quest...

“My DNA tastes like chicken”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

SBT wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Dude, you constantly mock me and called me a liar,(a real show of bravery as long as www protects you) then flip the tables and ignore the truth in the same breath. You get excited because your evo side is unraveling daily and your upset. As far as poison goes, bet if you drank down those LH aminos that Miller got you would be just as dead as me, wow, that would be a reality check of who's universe you are in. Just type in flagella motor 2013 and see how many papers mention "evolution". Then make an attempt to explain the accidental assembly and workings of a motor no one can replicate nor really understand. That's what we do on this site, right? Rather than ignore the inevitable that your side is clueless to refute this device in any logical way, all we get is Time did it. I say intelligence did it, just like every technological device or mechanism in the non-bio world. Aren't you glad the cell and DNA mechanism has worked so perfectly for all these billions of years and generations right from your ancient beginning? Same code, same system all operating in a parallel realm all unchanged with time? Pop, right out of the soup with a spark with no intelligence involved. First prokaryote has 4+million dna sections all working in perfect order, answer that with mindless self-directed accidents.
You ask for proof? The proof is all around you and in the eyes your read these lines with, then turn as say - there's no God, time did it..
Your bravery from the anonymity of the web is the same as everyone else's. Very much the hypocrite of you to single out someone else using that as a disparaging remark. Unless you are trying to say that your legal name is SBT.

You are dead? You must be because you don't lie. If you are lying than that confirms what the Dude said.

If you Google using a single search term, that is a very limited search and you will likely miss a lot of results. But considering that you probably stop as soon as you find something that agrees with your point, I am not surprised at your limitations. However, in searching myself, I find that in most cases, the articles I have found, even those by creationist propaganda sites, associate the baterial flagella and the word "evolution."

Now you are trying to turn time into your straw man and beat that up as if time was the only factor involved in evolution. You are wasting your time.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Lakeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

replaytime wrote:
MikeF and I seem to get along but as he said that does not mean he won't give me a hard time when needed.
True.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

SBT wrote:
<quoted text>
Classic anti-logic, answer the question and then find reasons it must be so. You fool yourself perfectly when you find out exactly what you set out to find.

SBT
Level 2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Your bravery from the anonymity of the web is the same as everyone else's. Very much the hypocrite of you to single out someone else using that as a disparaging remark. Unless you are trying to say that your legal name is SBT.
You are dead? You must be because you don't lie. If you are lying than that confirms what the Dude said.
If you Google using a single search term, that is a very limited search and you will likely miss a lot of results. But considering that you probably stop as soon as you find something that agrees with your point, I am not surprised at your limitations. However, in searching myself, I find that in most cases, the articles I have found, even those by creationist propaganda sites, associate the baterial flagella and the word "evolution."
Now you are trying to turn time into your straw man and beat that up as if time was the only factor involved in evolution. You are wasting your time.
So I offered a technically accurate explanation relative to the complexity of the flagella proton powered motor, no one soul here has offered any rebuttal to counter my conclusions - that that tiny little device is unparraleled in design and complexity and so far all all have got is attacks, no science no technical refutation, no quotes, nothing just, "Oh that was solved long ago", "that doesnt matter" etc. etc.. Problem is with you folks is that you have no understantding at all about what the definition of terms are no more than the ability to refute a thing I stated. The unit is irrefutably complex and all mans efforts to figure out how it works fall short, God is laughing at you all over this. He put it there on purpose, it was there all along for this time, so I will put it on a simple platter for for you. Its an engine that run's on Protons, its organized like no engine on earth, it runs on energy we don't understand, it spins on bushings, it has a stator and a rotor that use magnetic energy fields to create thrust within the physics laws identified by Faraday, furthered by Tesla, but it mocks Tesla's AC motor, as it can vari in speed and reverse like a dc motor but runs on AC motor principals and parts, and uses an infinitely small control mechanism that schools the best PLC units (i work with them)in the world which we don't understand and synchronizes like multiple 747 engines in another layer we also don't understand. When you answer these questions come back, then please explain why the DNA and cell mechanism have not evolved in your 4 billion years and operated in mindless parallel to your notion of common decent and increasing complexity, changeless in all that time!

SBT
Level 2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Classic anti-logic, answer the question and then find reasons it must be so. You fool yourself perfectly when you find out exactly what you set out to find.
Like my post above, please give me refutation on physics, definitions, operating principals, electrical formulas, quotes from links about the evolutionary development of the axial proton flagella engine and I will look it over, anything but more lectures about how I am so in error. Thanks.

SBT
Level 2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

FYI,

The Flagella has a clutch and spins up to 100,000 rpm, fwd and rev and any speed between.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15037363 - no evolution mentioned

Yale Paper;
http://jb.asm.org/content/181/23/7149.full
- no evolution mentioned

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

SBT wrote:
<quoted text>
Like my post above, please give me refutation on physics, definitions, operating principals, electrical formulas, quotes from links about the evolutionary development of the axial proton flagella engine and I will look it over, anything but more lectures about how I am so in error. Thanks.
One more time. Here is the paper that is based upon peer reviewed journal articles that debunks your idiocy:

http://tinyurl.com/njdwh

What aspect of the evolution of the flagellum do you wish to discuss?

Please note that this paper refers to roughly 200 peer reviewed articles. It was not done lightly.

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

SBT wrote:
FYI,
The Flagella has a clutch and spins up to 100,000 rpm, fwd and rev and any speed between.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15037363 - no evolution mentioned
Yale Paper;
http://jb.asm.org/content/181/23/7149.full
- no evolution mentioned
Why do you think that the obvious must be mentioned in every article?

Those scientists all knew that the flagellum is a product of evolution. Their audience knows that the flagellum is a product of evolution.

Do you think that every peer reviewed article about the Earth has to mention the fact that it is spherical? Scientists don't need to reinvent the wheel for every claim of theirs. That is what peer review is for. If you disagree with the peer review then they have to show evidence that supports their claims. It takes no special evidence to agree with past claims that have passed peer review.

SBT
Level 2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
One more time. Here is the paper that is based upon peer reviewed journal articles that debunks your idiocy:
http://tinyurl.com/njdwh
What aspect of the evolution of the flagellum do you wish to discuss?
Please note that this paper refers to roughly 200 peer reviewed articles. It was not done lightly.
I read that one way back, summarized as follows, we have a substrate, then a diode, then a transistor, then an IC, then a computer with out intelligence then presto we obviously have a proton powered motor for our tiny little bacteria. Common decent evolutionary Nano-homology style at its worst. No reconciliation of the convergent and complex information required to make these jumps, and as all these part and party life forms live at the same time today, the notion of evo common decent theory falls again. Its a cut and tape job and a decade behind the times. I give you credit for an answer, better than the rest here. Try the Yale paper,he touches on origin's in his summary. I really doubt he and Berg at Harvard would debate this but I will see if they will say anything to me about it.. Thanks.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

SBT wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreeing with yourself does not prove anything either.

What we know about you is you will resort to any amount of dishonesty to try to make your opinion valid.

But you have failed.

And

You will fail every time, because you rely on fictitious and tainted reasoning.

SBT
Level 2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Firing those 11 stator coils in the HS flagella model to make 100,000 rpm in perfect timing order and pw, lets do the math here...that's 1.1mil pulses/sec. If anything goes south at that speed... Pretty sharp time God if you ask me...Must use synthetic Havoline..., STP just wouldn't do... And the clearances, must be pretty good! The French have an engine that spins @60,000, they tried a counter shaft for a relative rpm of over 120,000 and had to give up, 60K was it, the Lord schooled them too..
Geno

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

This is easy. Evolution!
My parents were both knuckle draggers.
And I, well I prefer to stay on my knees.
Definitely with out doubt, Evolution!

PS. replaytime, your smile, that tongue. Woof!
You, me, make your move handsome! XO

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

SBT wrote:
<quoted text>
I read that one way back, summarized as follows, we have a substrate, then a diode, then a transistor, then an IC, then a computer with out intelligence then presto we obviously have a proton powered motor for our tiny little bacteria. Common decent evolutionary Nano-homology style at its worst. No reconciliation of the convergent and complex information required to make these jumps, and as all these part and party life forms live at the same time today, the notion of evo common decent theory falls again. Its a cut and tape job and a decade behind the times. I give you credit for an answer, better than the rest here. Try the Yale paper,he touches on origin's in his summary. I really doubt he and Berg at Harvard would debate this but I will see if they will say anything to me about it.. Thanks.
Wrong, it takes you step by step through the evolution of the flagellum. Of course it was done in steps, there were only so many proteins needed.

So since you did not understand the article how can I help you to understand it?

SBT
Level 2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, it takes you step by step through the evolution of the flagellum. Of course it was done in steps, there were only so many proteins needed.
So since you did not understand the article how can I help you to understand it?
Anyone ever observe these steps you speak of? Like the whole of evolutionary biology, it either happens so fast we cant see it (Gould), or so slowly we can't detect it,(Darwin).

At least on Star Wars, Back to the Future or Star Trek, we have Luke, the Professor and Scotty, and you folks have the Time God. If Scotty told us his Warp Drive came from a God the series would have been over, kids expect better fiction than that! But if talkorigins says so that works for you? The papers I quoted use a pile of far more current references and the foundational one's also. Look up how a controller activates axial connected electric motors using pulse coil technology and how the needed 1.1 mil/pulses/sec to run this motor @ 100,000 rpm would entail all by and by accident's. Its a real motor. AC motors need a special transmission to vari speed and can't reverse! None of your talkorigins lit touches this. Even if they understood the principals,(which after a casual reading they don't, not even close) the perfectly ordered gene data required to build and run this thing must be explained, but no, just drop the word evolution here and there and all the DNA controlled design is automatically explained, how simple. Even the science fiction stories I quote are more plausable.
Drink the hivE

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Maybe It Has Something 2 Do With The Bodies Ability 2 Sense Changing Electrical Field'...

http://31.media.tumblr.com/d248d8f38b3d2104d1...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 98,841 - 98,860 of106,068
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

187 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! 1 min Dr_Dirty 922
The Night Owl Saloon (Jun '11) 2 min SLACK 15,309
why do people hate so much when they see black ... (Jan '09) 3 min Enzo49 9
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 min anonymous proxy server 11,709
a to z word association... (Feb '11) 6 min HoneyBear1 662
4-20 (Apr '13) 20 min Hmmm 23
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 24 min CJ Rocker 27,862
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 27 min Tom2Tone 131,962
WHo ARe YOu THinking ABout RIght NOw (Jul '13) 1 hr honeymylove 987