Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 221445 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

“It is what it is”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#104458 Nov 3, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
As soon as you answer the simple yes or no question about your wife.
What a dipshit.
As soon as you get your balls back from your wife, if you ever had any, which I doubt. So just grow some and we will take our questions from there.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#104459 Nov 3, 2013
SBT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sent you a number of peer reviewed posts, all mentioning how little is understood about the motor and none dare portulate the evolutionary origin. Interesting that your group here already "know" these complex units evolved, without understanding how they work. Just try one part of the 20, the proton powered coil, how did it evolve and only operate on protons? How are the protons generated, regulated? See, your stuck before you start.
Wrong try again. Actually they explained quite a bit about them and they were concerned with other matters than evolution.

The TalkOrigins paper I linked had over 200 peer reviewed journal articles that it referred to that explained the evolution of the rotator.

You pretend to have a little technical education and you don't even know how peer reviewed science is done.

Okay, for all of the idiots out there. All of the simple problems have long ago been solved in evolution. So scientist specialize today. They each cover a very small part of a bigger problem. That is why it takes many articles to explain the evolution of the rotator flagellum. When they are put together we can see the bigger picture. None of the biologists involved in all of those articles had any doubt that the flagellum was a product of evolution.

SBT, if you site articles you should try to site articles that actually support you.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#104460 Nov 3, 2013
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
That has nothing to do with the point I made. You lot can't have your eggs in different baskets. Either all life that evolves independently is hypothesisied to be genetically similar or it isn't. Are you too scared to go with one or the other????
Yes, Indeed you are evading and skirting, because if multiple variations of life that is meant to have evolved, is genetically similar, the argument for comparative genomics looses steam.
<quoted text>
I can't see any research here above. Indeed any research you present will soon be shown to cherry pick similarity out of a plethora of differences thrown into an algorithmic magic blender, you call data. eg. The myth of 1%,
"Researchers are finding that on top of the 1% distinction, chunks of missing DNA, extra genes, altered connections in gene networks, and the very structure of chromosomes confound any quantification of “humanness” versus “chimpness.”“There isn’t one single way to express the genetic distance between two complicated living organisms,” Gagneux adds."
http://www.sciencemag.org/content/316/5833/18...
http://watchmenservices.info/New%20Folder/Hum...
Are you now suggesting this evolutionary researcher above does not know what he is talking about, but you do????????
You misread what he wrote. He did not say that it is impossible to measure the difference between species.

Creatards seem to be experts a misreading articles.

The point that researcher was making is that there is more than one way to measure differences. Still the validity of the 98% similarity between the species still stands.

When you find a source that actually says what you claim it does then I might need references to debunk you. When you misread your own references there is no need for me to supply any to debunk yours. That has already been done.

Here is a clue for creatards, if you think an article by a biologist opposes evolution you better check the article again. Odds are over 99% that you are wrong.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#104461 Nov 3, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
As soon as you get your balls back from your wife, if you ever had any, which I doubt. So just grow some and we will take our questions from there.
Oh poor baby. He got a dose of his own medicine and does not like the taste.

Moron.

“ad victoriam”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#104462 Nov 3, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
You misread what he wrote. He did not say that it is impossible to measure the difference between species.
Creatards seem to be experts a misreading articles.
The point that researcher was making is that there is more than one way to measure differences. Still the validity of the 98% similarity between the species still stands.
When you find a source that actually says what you claim it does then I might need references to debunk you. When you misread your own references there is no need for me to supply any to debunk yours. That has already been done.
Here is a clue for creatards, if you think an article by a biologist opposes evolution you better check the article again. Odds are over 99% that you are wrong.
He seems to be as bad as Urb, everything means what they want it to.

But chapter 5 explains it pretty well how we know we are directly related to chimps,,,huh?

http://www.cassiopeiaproject.com/vid_courses3...

“It is what it is”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#104463 Nov 3, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh poor baby. He got a dose of his own medicine and does not like the taste.
Moron.
You are the one that always hides behind I asked you question a year ago...... You are just a worthless coward that knows nothing unless you can Google it. That has been proven many times. Feel proud. LOL

“It is what it is”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#104464 Nov 3, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh poor baby. He got a dose of his own medicine and does not like the taste.
Moron.
A dose of my own medicine? You brought up the wife stuff you lil tard. You lose in everyway possible so you attack by name calling, you still lose. So you attack by hiding behind the stupid question story and you lose. So you then attack a person on personal things hoping to get a rise and again you still lose.

Face it you are a loser and your little childish attacks don't bother me. Surely you can do better can't ya tard?

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Gulgong, Australia

#104465 Nov 3, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
You misread what he wrote. He did not say that it is impossible to measure the difference between species.
Creatards seem to be experts a misreading articles.
The point that researcher was making is that there is more than one way to measure differences. Still the validity of the 98% similarity between the species still stands.
When you find a source that actually says what you claim it does then I might need references to debunk you. When you misread your own references there is no need for me to supply any to debunk yours. That has already been done.
Here is a clue for creatards, if you think an article by a biologist opposes evolution you better check the article again. Odds are over 99% that you are wrong.
Now please don't have a tantrum and spit your dummy out trying to hide the fact that you are incompetent.

The validity of any comparative percentage is based on what evolutionists choose to ignore. That fact is what the Myth of 1%article highlights as does the weird life article.

It seems you are an evolutionist, being reduced to spam and ridicule now. Good for me! LOL!

Obviously evolutionary comparative genomic data is biased and flawed. Even less satisfying for you is the fact that you are unable to be the evotard hero of the day and demonstrate how independently arisen life forms might be genomically distinguished from each other.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#104466 Nov 3, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one that always hides behind I asked you question a year ago...... You are just a worthless coward that knows nothing unless you can Google it. That has been proven many times. Feel proud. LOL
Bullshit you lying tard.

Sometime I get sick of your stupid idiotic questions for which you never accept the answer. I always give you the chance of answering a similar idiotic stupid question and you are always the one who runs away. If you answered my question I would answer yours.

So no one more time tard, is your wife still anally abusing you? Please answer yes or no.

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Gulgong, Australia

#104467 Nov 3, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Very nice video, and following the link given leads to this very useful site:
http://www.cassiopeiaproject.com/index.php
Thanks Aura.
Of course info on Uranus says it all about TOE. No wonder you are thanking Aura.

The pair of you had better find a clip on dark energy, that other thing you naturalists know nothing about.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#104468 Nov 3, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
A dose of my own medicine? You brought up the wife stuff you lil tard. You lose in everyway possible so you attack by name calling, you still lose. So you attack by hiding behind the stupid question story and you lose. So you then attack a person on personal things hoping to get a rise and again you still lose.
Face it you are a loser and your little childish attacks don't bother me. Surely you can do better can't ya tard?
Yes you lying idiot. I did. Amazingly you got something correct for once.

I have never name called, not once. Calling a tard a tard is not name calling. All it is is an indication of my frustration with the idiocy of the person that I am dealing with. You know that if you were honest and descent I would not have to continually point out what a worthless piece of shit you are.

And if my so called attacks don't bother you then why do you respond to them the way that you do?

If you want polite conversation be polite. If someone points out that you are asking a stupid question perhaps you should try to figure out why it is a stupid question.

Over the time that you have been here I have answered far more of your questions than you ever have answer of mine. Not only that, I will answer my honestly and completely. You will not do the same.

“It is what it is”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#104469 Nov 3, 2013
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Now please don't have a tantrum and spit your dummy out trying to hide the fact that you are incompetent.
The validity of any comparative percentage is based on what evolutionists choose to ignore. That fact is what the Myth of 1%article highlights as does the weird life article.
It seems you are an evolutionist, being reduced to spam and ridicule now. Good for me! LOL!
Obviously evolutionary comparative genomic data is biased and flawed. Even less satisfying for you is the fact that you are unable to be the evotard hero of the day and demonstrate how independently arisen life forms might be genomically distinguished from each other.
Watch out now. Sub knows what he is talking about,,, I mean he talks a lot of BS. Sub knows all the facts,,, I mean he makes his BS as he goes. Sub knows the rules,,, I mean he sets and changes the rules to benefit him. Sub says... oh hellll all Sub really says is blah blah blah you owe me an answer and until then,,,, yep his way of dodging everything.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#104470 Nov 3, 2013
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Now please don't have a tantrum and spit your dummy out trying to hide the fact that you are incompetent.
The validity of any comparative percentage is based on what evolutionists choose to ignore. That fact is what the Myth of 1%article highlights as does the weird life article.
It seems you are an evolutionist, being reduced to spam and ridicule now. Good for me! LOL!
Obviously evolutionary comparative genomic data is biased and flawed. Even less satisfying for you is the fact that you are unable to be the evotard hero of the day and demonstrate how independently arisen life forms might be genomically distinguished from each other.
Please, I can only deal with so many morons in one night.

I already pointed out to you how you misread that article.

I love it, now that the evidence is against you you claim "Obviously evolutionary comparative genomic data is biased and flawed." Maz, you are flapping your blue waffle once again and stinking up the site. Try to find actual articles that support you.

Don't misread articles that show you are wrong.

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#104471 Nov 3, 2013
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Now please don't have a tantrum and spit your dummy out trying to hide the fact that you are incompetent.
The validity of any comparative percentage is based on what evolutionists choose to ignore. That fact is what the Myth of 1%article highlights as does the weird life article.
It seems you are an evolutionist, being reduced to spam and ridicule now. Good for me! LOL!
Obviously evolutionary comparative genomic data is biased and flawed. Even less satisfying for you is the fact that you are unable to be the evotard hero of the day and demonstrate how independently arisen life forms might be genomically distinguished from each other.
How is it biased an flawed Maz? What makes you claim that the comparison of human and chimpanzee genomes does not show 97-99% similarity? Can you explain your last statement? What do you mean by independently arisen? Is that divergent lineages?
reverb

Beckley, WV

#104472 Nov 3, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>He seems to be as bad as Urb, everything means what they want it to.

But chapter 5 explains it pretty well how we know we are directly related to chimps,,,huh?

http://www.cassiopeiaproject.com/vid_courses3...
Still , you are not intrigued by the fact that out of all intelligent life on earth we are the only ones with pitty and self realization

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#104473 Nov 3, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. Glad to be of service!
You are welcome. I see that he is still clamoring for you attention like a little boy. Sure he doesn't care.

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Gulgong, Australia

#104474 Nov 3, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
A dose of my own medicine? You brought up the wife stuff you lil tard. You lose in everyway possible so you attack by name calling, you still lose. So you attack by hiding behind the stupid question story and you lose. So you then attack a person on personal things hoping to get a rise and again you still lose.
Face it you are a loser and your little childish attacks don't bother me. Surely you can do better can't ya tard?
Well said!

“It is what it is”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#104475 Nov 3, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit you lying tard.
Sometime I get sick of your stupid idiotic questions for which you never accept the answer. I always give you the chance of answering a similar idiotic stupid question and you are always the one who runs away. If you answered my question I would answer yours.
So no one more time tard, is your wife still anally abusing you? Please answer yes or no.
"If you answered my question I would answer yours." Same old BS from poor lil Sub. It never changes.

Cmon lil Sub. You can do better on the wife ridiculing can't ya. I mean you already stooped that low why stop now. Keep going. LMAO

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#104476 Nov 3, 2013
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course info on Uranus says it all about TOE. No wonder you are thanking Aura.
The pair of you had better find a clip on dark energy, that other thing you naturalists know nothing about.
What does Uranus have to do with the theory of evolution? I have heard that people were trying to gather funds to establish haploid life forms on Uranus, but I can't find the reference.

“It is what it is”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#104477 Nov 3, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, I can only deal with so many morons in one night.
How in the heck do you ever look in the mirror then. That has to be the biggest moron you ever have seen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 4 min Princess Hey 150,034
News Rat cafe opens in San Francisco 11 min The Wheeze of Trump 3
News Pet blood donors help other dogs, cats 14 min The Wheeze of Trump 2
News Double Murder Investigation Takes Bizarre Turn 19 min The Wheeze of Trump 1
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 23 min The Finny 75,224
News Bizarre Elk Poaching Case In Nevada Nets 3 Conv... 25 min The Wheeze of Trump 2
True False Game (Jun '11) 1 hr Sublime1 14,792
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr T Bone 217,049
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 4 hr Boink face 4,053
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 4 hr Boink face 2,539
More from around the web