Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“The Grim Reaper Is Fictional ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

But We Will All Meet Him

#104253 Nov 2, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW Sub. I asked you a mathematical question coupled with common sense three weeks ago. You avoided it and blew it off. Answer it and I will get off your @ss. If you want the question again just ask.
After all, all the silly questions you asked me about a car going 80km in 11 minutes or what ever they were I always answered you.
Why do you keep dodging this for?

Level 5

But We Will All Meet Him

#104254 Nov 2, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
All I can say is what a moron.
Seriously, do you practice being this stupid every day?
I have noticed it is not just with me. You are an idiot with almost everyone that you interact with here.
That is funny. Chimney and I seem to get along. Poly and I seem to get along. MikeF and I seem to get along but as he said that does not mean he won't give me a hard time when needed. There are several others so I don't see your point.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#104255 Nov 2, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have any evidence that I will wake up tomorrow. Just because I woke up today and the days prior is not evidence that I will wake up tomorrow. At most it is a probability. I could die in my sleep from a heart attack, a stroke, an aneurysm, someone could break into my house and shoot me while I slept, etc etc. As I said at best there is probability that I will wake up and that is all. Just because I have been waking up is not evidence that I will tomorrow.
You have a lot to learn about the nature of evidence.

Your alternate probabilities does not remove the fact that you and countless other similar people waking up in the morning is very good evidence that you will wake up in the morning too.

Of course your inability to understand evidence is one of the factors that started this little discussion.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104256 Nov 2, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhm do I have to remind you this abiogenesis crap started between you and I last night! So I was just continuing where I left off.
Yes, but it was extremely clear that you had lost last night.

This was a discussion between bohart and I. Of course if you wanted to continue being wrong feel free.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104257 Nov 2, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep dodging this for?
I didn't avoid it. If I remember correctly, and I do, you had a chore to do first. You avoided that. So it was you that was running away all of this time.

Wasn't that the night of your epic failure?

Oh my, it is almost 12:30.

Thanks for the idiocy. It is always nice to have a fool to look down upon.

Maybe we can continue tomorrow.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104258 Nov 2, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
That is funny. Chimney and I seem to get along. Poly and I seem to get along. MikeF and I seem to get along but as he said that does not mean he won't give me a hard time when needed. There are several others so I don't see your point.
Chimney and you get along? I doubt that.

Poly is nice even to Urban Cowboy. He has the patience of the mythical Job.

I don't like dishonest people. As long as you are honest we get along fine together. It is when you start to lie that we have problems.

Level 5

But We Will All Meet Him

#104259 Nov 2, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but it was extremely clear that you had lost last night.
This was a discussion between bohart and I. Of course if you wanted to continue being wrong feel free.
Keep telling yourself that. it makes it no truer now than when you got your @ss kicked last night

Level 5

But We Will All Meet Him

#104260 Nov 2, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't avoid it. If I remember correctly, and I do, you had a chore to do first. You avoided that. So it was you that was running away all of this time.
Wasn't that the night of your epic failure?
Oh my, it is almost 12:30.
Thanks for the idiocy. It is always nice to have a fool to look down upon.
Maybe we can continue tomorrow.
Your are again dodging. I have answered a number of questions for you. it is your turn or from now own be ready for me to show your idiocy daily. Either way it will be fun.

Level 5

But We Will All Meet Him

#104261 Nov 2, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a lot to learn about the nature of evidence.
Your alternate probabilities does not remove the fact that you and countless other similar people waking up in the morning is very good evidence that you will wake up in the morning too.
Of course your inability to understand evidence is one of the factors that started this little discussion.
So by your thoughts. If you live to be 20 that is evidence you will live to be 30 and that is evidence you will live to be 40 and so on and so on. All probability. Life can end at any moment. That lil Sub is a fact. Life is a gift not a guarantee. You think today is evidence you will be here tomorrow you are sadly mistaken. Trust me it can be taken away at any moment from disease. accident, heart attack, stroke, the hand of another etc etc. it is all probability.

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#104262 Nov 2, 2013
replaytime wrote:
Note bohart says "abiogenesis has never been observed."
<quoted text>
Note Sub says "Wrong, abiogenesis has been observed in the fossil record."
<quoted text>
Note bohart says "I missed that fossil that shows inanimate matter springing to life."
<quoted text>
Note Sub says "Did I claim that fool"
<quoted text>
What an idiot!! Good effin grief Sub.
You say "Did I say that you fool?" The answer would be hellll yes you did with this comment "Wrong, abiogenesis has been observed in the fossil record."
Sub your stupidity just keeps getting worse and worse. This is the only comment you made that I felt was even worthy a reply and it really isn't worthy a reply. What a tard. LOL
this says it all about the sub fool

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#104263 Nov 2, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
So you donít know either, then why the fook did you bring it up? Sounds like stupidity to me
still sleeping.

Level 2

Location hidden

#104264 Nov 2, 2013
Mugwump wrote:
<quoted text>
And if halfway through that journey , you make a phone call to someone at your origin ?
Are you talking to the in the future ?
Have you invented a time machine?
Ask science that question.

Level 2

Location hidden

#104265 Nov 2, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Well there were these two particles and they had a big bang then along comes a bouncing baby universe.
No wait a minute, there were these two M strings and they had a big bang then along comes a bouncing baby universe.
No wait a minute there were these two membranes and they had a big bang then along comes a bouncing baby universe.
Ok fun over, there are at least 27 valid and feasible scientific theories that work mathematically. And any number of theories that have not been shown to be mathematically valid (could be because we donít have the math or because they are irrelevant). They all have one thing in common though, no god was required.
Personally I favour the theory of Dr Laura Mersini-Houghton whose premise not only explains how it could have happened, it also explains the three previously unexplainable phenomena in the universe that have baffled cosmologists for years
And you, I know believe with all you belief but no maths, no observation, no logic and no facts and no falsifiability , in the guess postulated by the cosmic ignorance of bronze age man that your goddidit by magic out of void.
Still dreaming.

Level 2

Location hidden

#104266 Nov 2, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, that is human imagination, not reality, nothing is actually lost.
I have tried to explain this concept to you before using the example of whales swimming across the date line and it seems that attempt could not get past your ignorance based filtering system
So here is a little experiment, set your watch to some arbitrary and obvious time, say 5:37 and some arbitrary date, say 1st November 2013. Now cross the date line and look at your watch. You will notice that the date has not changes, just your imagination of the date has changed.
That watch is a mechanical or electronic device and not subject to the vagaries of imagination and guess what, it does not imagineÖ
So science according to you is not real.

Level 2

Location hidden

#104267 Nov 2, 2013
Crimeariver, your statement, saying, no one knows, is an understand and sheer ignorance.

Level 2

Location hidden

#104268 Nov 2, 2013
Typos, i meant, understatement and not understand.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104269 Nov 2, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Your are again dodging. I have answered a number of questions for you. it is your turn or from now own be ready for me to show your idiocy daily. Either way it will be fun.
You total f-ing idiot. How can I be dodging when you did not follow through with what you were told you had to do to get the answer you desired?

We were switching back and forth, I had answered your previous question, you never earned the answer you sought. You are the one who is dodging.

It is amazing how you can forget the pertinent facts when you are the one that is in the wrong.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104270 Nov 2, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep telling yourself that. it makes it no truer now than when you got your @ss kicked last night
Poor, poor little moron. Now you have gone all Black Knight on me.

How are you going to kick anyone's ass when your legs have been cut off.

Poor little masochist. You come here just to get yourself beat every day, whether it is me, MikeF, poly, Chimney1, or the love of your life Dan of Smallville. It seems that you are some strange sort of homosexual stalker.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104271 Nov 2, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
So by your thoughts. If you live to be 20 that is evidence you will live to be 30 and that is evidence you will live to be 40 and so on and so on. All probability. Life can end at any moment. That lil Sub is a fact. Life is a gift not a guarantee. You think today is evidence you will be here tomorrow you are sadly mistaken. Trust me it can be taken away at any moment from disease. accident, heart attack, stroke, the hand of another etc etc. it is all probability.
So let's see. When you are shown to be massively wrong, let's try to change the argument.

Yes, life can end at any moment, tard, I never denied that. But living to the age of 60 is very good evidence that you will live to the age of 60 years plus one day. You seem to think that evidence has to be an irrefutable fact. It isn't. That is why a court case, or a scientific theory, relies upon much more than a single piece of evidence.

The fact that you have gotten up for 60 years every morning is very strong evidence that you will wake up, unfortunately, today. It could be shown to be wrong by a lucky "miracle" from God. Personally I don't believe in miracles and you will probably show me to be correct some time today.

SBT
Level 2

Since: Jun 13

United States

#104272 Nov 2, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, but as a creationist you can't help it.
<quoted text>
Well perhaps if you were better at science and less good at lying. Wait, you suck at lying too since you always get caught.
<quoted text>
Of course I have the right. Our hosts don't judge and you are refuted by facts. Ergo YOU are wrong. Twice.
<quoted text>
I agree. That is because that's the straw-man you have created in order to avoid dealing with reality.
<quoted text>
Except for the part where you already admitted your position is invisible Jewmagic. Remember? It was only a couple of weeks ago, recorded on this very thread.
<quoted text>
And correct your constant lies, you forgot that.
<quoted text>
Yes we are.
<quoted text>
Actually we described it better than you did. That's why you've been whining about how mean we are to you rather than address our posts that eviscerated your claims. Fact is you know zip about science. Especially biology.
<quoted text>
Except it's not us who are ignorant, is it? That's why you're so easy to debunk. And the only thing we mock is you, and your lies. And your pathetic martyr complex that pops up every time you get caught lying and you're upset you can't get away with it.
<quoted text>
Actually your claim here is the very height of hubris. If such a being exists the likelihood it is anything like you think it is is EXCEEDINGLY slim. Plus since reality supports OUR position, if such a being exists, you are actually mocking God. Since God used evolution.
Or God is a liar. And is mocking both of us.
<quoted text>
On the contrary, you are astoundingly foolish - you claim reality isn't real because Jews are magic. Then you lie. Then you cry about it like a big jessie-wuss wuss when you get caught. Then you keep lying again.
Fool is not only your first, middle and last names, but apparently written in your personal genome.
Now would you like Bohart to give you a hug?
Well Dude, you constantly mock me and called me a liar,(a real show of bravery as long as www protects you) then flip the tables and ignore the truth in the same breath. You get excited because your evo side is unraveling daily and your upset. As far as poison goes, bet if you drank down those LH aminos that Miller got you would be just as dead as me, wow, that would be a reality check of who's universe you are in. Just type in flagella motor 2013 and see how many papers mention "evolution". Then make an attempt to explain the accidental assembly and workings of a motor no one can replicate nor really understand. That's what we do on this site, right? Rather than ignore the inevitable that your side is clueless to refute this device in any logical way, all we get is Time did it. I say intelligence did it, just like every technological device or mechanism in the non-bio world. Aren't you glad the cell and DNA mechanism has worked so perfectly for all these billions of years and generations right from your ancient beginning? Same code, same system all operating in a parallel realm all unchanged with time? Pop, right out of the soup with a spark with no intelligence involved. First prokaryote has 4+million dna sections all working in perfect order, answer that with mindless self-directed accidents.

You ask for proof? The proof is all around you and in the eyes your read these lines with, then turn as say - there's no God, time did it..

http://www.genesisalive.com/2013/09/a-questio...
http://www.genesisalive.com/2013/09/genesis-a...
http://www.genesisalive.com/2013/09/genesis-a...
http://www.genesisalive.com/2013/09/the-quest...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 min -Lea- 25,482
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 3 min Old Sam 2,925
New "Drop one Word" With Famous People's Names (Oct '12) 7 min Crazy Jae 425
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 11 min Old Sam 4,220
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 13 min Crazy Beautiful 152,347
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 16 min Old Sam 29,972
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 17 min Nuhor Lir Gurenna 1,047
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 1 hr -Lea- 70
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr dragoon70056 37,715
True or False Game 4 hr Princess Hey 1,241
More from around the web