Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#104237 Nov 1, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
What is my claim as you say? Back it up or shut it up. Just because there is life IS NO evidence of abiogenesis your effen moron. That is like a creatard saying look at earth, it is here that is evidence for God. LMAO
You are half right. You also forget that we have evidence that there was no life when the Earth was formed. For one the surface was at the temperature of molten rock. We know that life cannot survive under those conditions.

So at one point we can all agree that there was no life on the Earth.

At another point we can all agree that there was life on the Earth.

By definition an abiogenesis event occurred somewhere in between.

It is such a shame that I have to break it down this far for you.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

It Will Likely Happen

#104238 Nov 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, look at this idiocy of boharts replaytime.
This is the best the poor idiot can do. A pathetic strawman argument.
Sub you know. Lets say I was a cop and I caught you speeding. This comment of yours is like you saying "hey did you just see that guy go by speeding, let me go and go after him". It does not matter. bohart is another traffic stop I will make when the time is right. You are the traffic stop I am dealing with now. But keep on pulling out straws and whining about bohart all you want. LOL

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#104239 Nov 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
What an idiot. When you state that you believe something that is a claim. As I explained earlier about the only claim that can be made is that a person did not supply enough evidence for a belief or a claim.
If you admit that you believe what you believe without any evidence you are admitting that you are a gullible fool. Hmm, you might be right after all. You might believe whatever you believe.
I believe is not a claim idiot. Keep grasping at those straws. They just keep getting shorter.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#104240 Nov 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
What an idiot. When you state that you believe something that is a claim. As I explained earlier about the only claim that can be made is that a person did not supply enough evidence for a belief or a claim.
If you admit that you believe what you believe without any evidence you are admitting that you are a gullible fool. Hmm, you might be right after all. You might believe whatever you believe.
Here I will even give you an example. Now I believe I will wake up in the morning. That is not a claim or a guarantee. It is saying I believe I will but I may not just as easily.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#104241 Nov 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
You are half right. You also forget that we have evidence that there was no life when the Earth was formed. For one the surface was at the temperature of molten rock. We know that life cannot survive under those conditions.
So at one point we can all agree that there was no life on the Earth.
At another point we can all agree that there was life on the Earth.
By definition an abiogenesis event occurred somewhere in between.
It is such a shame that I have to break it down this far for you.
Abiogenesis is point blank LIFE FROM NON LIFE!! Now as I have said many many times. I believe God created life and since has let us evolve. Now I do not know how God created life. Now for God to exist he has to be, in a sense, some sort of life even if in spirit. So if he created life from himself, then that is not life from non life.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104242 Nov 2, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Sub you know. Lets say I was a cop and I caught you speeding. This comment of yours is like you saying "hey did you just see that guy go by speeding, let me go and go after him". It does not matter. bohart is another traffic stop I will make when the time is right. You are the traffic stop I am dealing with now. But keep on pulling out straws and whining about bohart all you want. LOL
Incredibly stupid failed analogy.

I brought up bohart because it was his idiocy that you were defending.

You have been the only one grasping at straws tonight. bohart is such an idiot he does not realize the he has already fallen and bounced.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104243 Nov 2, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe is not a claim idiot. Keep grasping at those straws. They just keep getting shorter.
That's right, it is an admission. You have admitted that you are a gullible fool.

By the way moron, I have no reason to be grasping at straws. I am not the one who just changed a possibly defensible belief into an admission of gullibility.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104244 Nov 2, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Abiogenesis is point blank LIFE FROM NON LIFE!! Now as I have said many many times. I believe God created life and since has let us evolve. Now I do not know how God created life. Now for God to exist he has to be, in a sense, some sort of life even if in spirit. So if he created life from himself, then that is not life from non life.
Yes, it is. Do you see any discussion of the cause in that definition?

And now you are definitely clutching at straws by trying to define your God as "life". Look up the definition of life, since you are so dependent upon dictionaries. You will see that it does not apply to deities.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#104245 Nov 2, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, look at this idiocy of boharts replaytime.
This is the best the poor idiot can do. A pathetic strawman argument.
BTW Sub. I asked you a mathematical question coupled with common sense three weeks ago. You avoided it and blew it off. Answer it and I will get off your @ss. If you want the question again just ask.

After all, all the silly questions you asked me about a car going 80km in 11 minutes or what ever they were I always answered you.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104246 Nov 2, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Here I will even give you an example. Now I believe I will wake up in the morning. That is not a claim or a guarantee. It is saying I believe I will but I may not just as easily.
Yet you have evidence that supports that belief. If you can't see that you are irrefutably a fool.

Belief that is not base upon evidence is gullibility.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#104247 Nov 2, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, it is an admission. You have admitted that you are a gullible fool.
By the way moron, I have no reason to be grasping at straws. I am not the one who just changed a possibly defensible belief into an admission of gullibility.
grasp' grasp' grasp' Nothing there but keep on trying. lol

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#104248 Nov 2, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Incredibly stupid failed analogy.
I brought up bohart because it was his idiocy that you were defending.
You have been the only one grasping at straws tonight. bohart is such an idiot he does not realize the he has already fallen and bounced.
Again you lie. You brought up bohart to try to get me off of showing your idiocy.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104249 Nov 2, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you lie. You brought up bohart to try to get me off of showing your idiocy.
No moron, do I have to remind you? You stuck your nose in a discussion between blohart and myself. That makes blohart part of the topic.

Again, logic fail on your part. Also a lack of seeing how you failed from the start.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#104250 Nov 2, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you have evidence that supports that belief. If you can't see that you are irrefutably a fool.
Belief that is not base upon evidence is gullibility.
I don't have any evidence that I will wake up tomorrow. Just because I woke up today and the days prior is not evidence that I will wake up tomorrow. At most it is a probability. I could die in my sleep from a heart attack, a stroke, an aneurysm, someone could break into my house and shoot me while I slept, etc etc. As I said at best there is probability that I will wake up and that is all. Just because I have been waking up is not evidence that I will tomorrow.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104251 Nov 2, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
grasp' grasp' grasp' Nothing there but keep on trying. lol
All I can say is what a moron.

Seriously, do you practice being this stupid every day?

I have noticed it is not just with me. You are an idiot with almost everyone that you interact with here.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#104252 Nov 2, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
No moron, do I have to remind you? You stuck your nose in a discussion between blohart and myself. That makes blohart part of the topic.
Again, logic fail on your part. Also a lack of seeing how you failed from the start.
Uhm do I have to remind you this abiogenesis crap started between you and I last night! So I was just continuing where I left off.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#104253 Nov 2, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW Sub. I asked you a mathematical question coupled with common sense three weeks ago. You avoided it and blew it off. Answer it and I will get off your @ss. If you want the question again just ask.
After all, all the silly questions you asked me about a car going 80km in 11 minutes or what ever they were I always answered you.
Why do you keep dodging this for?

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#104254 Nov 2, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
All I can say is what a moron.
Seriously, do you practice being this stupid every day?
I have noticed it is not just with me. You are an idiot with almost everyone that you interact with here.
That is funny. Chimney and I seem to get along. Poly and I seem to get along. MikeF and I seem to get along but as he said that does not mean he won't give me a hard time when needed. There are several others so I don't see your point.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104255 Nov 2, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have any evidence that I will wake up tomorrow. Just because I woke up today and the days prior is not evidence that I will wake up tomorrow. At most it is a probability. I could die in my sleep from a heart attack, a stroke, an aneurysm, someone could break into my house and shoot me while I slept, etc etc. As I said at best there is probability that I will wake up and that is all. Just because I have been waking up is not evidence that I will tomorrow.
You have a lot to learn about the nature of evidence.

Your alternate probabilities does not remove the fact that you and countless other similar people waking up in the morning is very good evidence that you will wake up in the morning too.

Of course your inability to understand evidence is one of the factors that started this little discussion.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104256 Nov 2, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhm do I have to remind you this abiogenesis crap started between you and I last night! So I was just continuing where I left off.
Yes, but it was extremely clear that you had lost last night.

This was a discussion between bohart and I. Of course if you wanted to continue being wrong feel free.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lets Discuss Men (Dec '13) 7 min mr goodwrench 747
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min Enzo49 155,494
Are You a MEAN Person ? 17 min flbadcatowner 26
what are you drinking (May '13) 23 min Enzo49 1,152
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 34 min Lawrence Wolf 651
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 45 min Jennifer Renee 8,900
Help me win $5000. Vote for my contest video. 50 min sunnynature22 1
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr Sublime1 28,808
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 hr Denny CranesPlace 38,556
More from around the web