Evolution vs. Creation

Jan 6, 2011 Read more: Best of New Orleans 159,664
High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Read more

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#104228 Nov 1, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
from the article you posted:
Definition
The process through which biological life arises from inorganic matter ,spontaneous origination. Abiogenesis is a theory that attempts to explain the origin of life through random natural processes.
You have a serious mental problem, is there any mention of a deity in that definition of the word?
Abiogenesis,..also known as:
The astronomical luck theory
Oh good. Some comic relief by someone even more braindead than replaytime.

You poor moron, is there any mention of the total lack of a deity?

I am on your side here and you don't even know it. All that abiogenesis is is life arising from nonlife. It does not matter if it was natural, the Flying Spaghetti Monster, Russells' Magic Teapot or various other deities.

I agree that the best explanation is that of natural causes, and so do the writers of the definition. But please note, they did not rule out the ridiculous.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

It Will Likely Happen

#104229 Nov 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you don't have a "mind". All you can do is to speak your prejudice.
And yes, since you were the one who was clearly projecting your flaws upon others it is clear you think that everyone hates you.
It is not a bad idea to speak your mind and not follow the crowd if you can defend your beliefs.
Unfortunately this does not apply to you.
Like really care what you think. As far as I am concerned you are what I wipe off my @ss. You don't matter. Keep attacking me all you want. It des not bother me. After all it is all you have after making a total @ss out of your self. I am LMFAO at you and your idiocy.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104230 Nov 1, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you are nothing but a liar. I never said I believed in abiogenesis. I have always and still will say I believe God created life and since has let us evolve. Now what did God create life from, that I have no clue.
Matter of fact I have said several times I have no problem with them teaching evolution, the problem is that they want to teach abiogenesis with it and they have not one little inkling piece of evidence for abiogenesis ever happening.
And here you go again trying to move the goal post and switch this to me. Sorry Sub I won't play that game with you.
Yes you have you fool. You did not call it abiogenesis.

And in fact you just said claimed it again. Logic is not your strong point now is it?

Now we do have evidence that abiogenesis happened and I have submitted that evidence. You have admitted that you belief in abiogenesis.

Show me how I have tried to move the goal posts moron. Now I believe that abiogenesis was a natural process. You have admitted that you think it is a magical process. Let's see the evidence that supports your beliefs. So far you have failed at that.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104231 Nov 1, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Like really care what you think. As far as I am concerned you are what I wipe off my @ss. You don't matter. Keep attacking me all you want. It des not bother me. After all it is all you have after making a total @ss out of your self. I am LMFAO at you and your idiocy.
How have I "attacked" you? I have pointed out how you are an idiot, but that is a public service.

And nope, you are once again the loser tonight. In fact an idiot like you will be the loser every night. You are letting your bias affect your thoughts and when you have a very limited thought process like you do you can't afford to let bias get to you.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#104232 Nov 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that you are really stuck on stupid tonight.
Let's see if you can understand basic logic.
If there was no abiogenesis event then life always existed. It is basic logic, either life started at some point or it was always here.
I set a very easy goal for you. I did not say that you had to find evidence for life before there were sedimentary rocks. I said find evidence for life before 3.5 billion years ago. Or do you want to admit that there was an abiogenesis event?
I have shown evidence for my claim. You have made one too. Where is the evidence for yours, tard?
WOW!! You are really stuck on stupid. I never made a claim. I stated what I believe. That is not a claim. You are desperate tonight in all your foolishness. LOL

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104233 Nov 1, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes bohart he is getting so ignorant that he continues to bury himself deeper by posting links that do not back what he says. It is funny to watch a fool melt down while grasping for straws.
Yes the poor fool never could support himself.

Sadly you are projecting again. You have been doing the only straw grasping tonight. You made the mistake of trying to "defend" a co-idiot of yours.

You are so easy moron.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104234 Nov 1, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sucking bone? how many planets do you suppose have tree herds?
I mean given enough time and chance anything is possible right? Dud said so!
Here, look at this idiocy of boharts replaytime.

This is the best the poor idiot can do. A pathetic strawman argument.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#104235 Nov 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you have you fool. You did not call it abiogenesis.
And in fact you just said claimed it again. Logic is not your strong point now is it?
Now we do have evidence that abiogenesis happened and I have submitted that evidence. You have admitted that you belief in abiogenesis.
Show me how I have tried to move the goal posts moron. Now I believe that abiogenesis was a natural process. You have admitted that you think it is a magical process. Let's see the evidence that supports your beliefs. So far you have failed at that.
What is my claim as you say? Back it up or shut it up. Just because there is life IS NO evidence of abiogenesis your effen moron. That is like a creatard saying look at earth, it is here that is evidence for God. LMAO

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104236 Nov 1, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!! You are really stuck on stupid. I never made a claim. I stated what I believe. That is not a claim. You are desperate tonight in all your foolishness. LOL
What an idiot. When you state that you believe something that is a claim. As I explained earlier about the only claim that can be made is that a person did not supply enough evidence for a belief or a claim.

If you admit that you believe what you believe without any evidence you are admitting that you are a gullible fool. Hmm, you might be right after all. You might believe whatever you believe.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104237 Nov 1, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
What is my claim as you say? Back it up or shut it up. Just because there is life IS NO evidence of abiogenesis your effen moron. That is like a creatard saying look at earth, it is here that is evidence for God. LMAO
You are half right. You also forget that we have evidence that there was no life when the Earth was formed. For one the surface was at the temperature of molten rock. We know that life cannot survive under those conditions.

So at one point we can all agree that there was no life on the Earth.

At another point we can all agree that there was life on the Earth.

By definition an abiogenesis event occurred somewhere in between.

It is such a shame that I have to break it down this far for you.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#104238 Nov 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Sub you know. Lets say I was a cop and I caught you speeding. This comment of yours is like you saying "hey did you just see that guy go by speeding, let me go and go after him". It does not matter. bohart is another traffic stop I will make when the time is right. You are the traffic stop I am dealing with now. But keep on pulling out straws and whining about bohart all you want. LOL

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#104239 Nov 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
What an idiot. When you state that you believe something that is a claim. As I explained earlier about the only claim that can be made is that a person did not supply enough evidence for a belief or a claim.
If you admit that you believe what you believe without any evidence you are admitting that you are a gullible fool. Hmm, you might be right after all. You might believe whatever you believe.
I believe is not a claim idiot. Keep grasping at those straws. They just keep getting shorter.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#104240 Nov 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Here I will even give you an example. Now I believe I will wake up in the morning. That is not a claim or a guarantee. It is saying I believe I will but I may not just as easily.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#104241 Nov 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
You are half right. You also forget that we have evidence that there was no life when the Earth was formed. For one the surface was at the temperature of molten rock. We know that life cannot survive under those conditions.
So at one point we can all agree that there was no life on the Earth.
At another point we can all agree that there was life on the Earth.
By definition an abiogenesis event occurred somewhere in between.
It is such a shame that I have to break it down this far for you.
Abiogenesis is point blank LIFE FROM NON LIFE!! Now as I have said many many times. I believe God created life and since has let us evolve. Now I do not know how God created life. Now for God to exist he has to be, in a sense, some sort of life even if in spirit. So if he created life from himself, then that is not life from non life.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104242 Nov 2, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Sub you know. Lets say I was a cop and I caught you speeding. This comment of yours is like you saying "hey did you just see that guy go by speeding, let me go and go after him". It does not matter. bohart is another traffic stop I will make when the time is right. You are the traffic stop I am dealing with now. But keep on pulling out straws and whining about bohart all you want. LOL
Incredibly stupid failed analogy.

I brought up bohart because it was his idiocy that you were defending.

You have been the only one grasping at straws tonight. bohart is such an idiot he does not realize the he has already fallen and bounced.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104243 Nov 2, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe is not a claim idiot. Keep grasping at those straws. They just keep getting shorter.
That's right, it is an admission. You have admitted that you are a gullible fool.

By the way moron, I have no reason to be grasping at straws. I am not the one who just changed a possibly defensible belief into an admission of gullibility.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104244 Nov 2, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Abiogenesis is point blank LIFE FROM NON LIFE!! Now as I have said many many times. I believe God created life and since has let us evolve. Now I do not know how God created life. Now for God to exist he has to be, in a sense, some sort of life even if in spirit. So if he created life from himself, then that is not life from non life.
Yes, it is. Do you see any discussion of the cause in that definition?

And now you are definitely clutching at straws by trying to define your God as "life". Look up the definition of life, since you are so dependent upon dictionaries. You will see that it does not apply to deities.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#104245 Nov 2, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW Sub. I asked you a mathematical question coupled with common sense three weeks ago. You avoided it and blew it off. Answer it and I will get off your @ss. If you want the question again just ask.

After all, all the silly questions you asked me about a car going 80km in 11 minutes or what ever they were I always answered you.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104246 Nov 2, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Here I will even give you an example. Now I believe I will wake up in the morning. That is not a claim or a guarantee. It is saying I believe I will but I may not just as easily.
Yet you have evidence that supports that belief. If you can't see that you are irrefutably a fool.

Belief that is not base upon evidence is gullibility.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#104247 Nov 2, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, it is an admission. You have admitted that you are a gullible fool.
By the way moron, I have no reason to be grasping at straws. I am not the one who just changed a possibly defensible belief into an admission of gullibility.
grasp' grasp' grasp' Nothing there but keep on trying. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make up your wildest Headline. (Aug '08) 3 min Princess Hey 268
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 4 min Crazy Jae 7,757
Carnivals need to be sued for discrimination vi... 7 min Kid_Tomorrow 6
I Like..... (Mar '14) 7 min Princess Hey 925
hoosier hillbilly (Sep '12) 10 min Princess Hey 1,729
World Record Eagle Flight From World's Tallest ... 13 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 13 min Denny CranesPlace 40,142
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 38 min mr goodwrench 8,282
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 1 hr liam cul8r 25,958
motorcycle traveling stories 2 hr Bar Fly_ok 338