Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Read more

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#104188 Nov 1, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Bacteria is life you idiot. A bacteria fossil record is far from nonlife to life you idiot.
Swing and a miss but thanks for playing.
Oh boy! You have the stupid turned up to 12 tonight!

One more time I said find an older fossil and make me eat my words. Obviously I was implying that bacteria are life.

With tards like this I don't even have to try.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

It Will Likely Happen

#104189 Nov 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I use the general definition of abiogenesis. That is that at one point in time there was no life and later there was life. Somehow life arose from nonlife. Now you may believe that it was some sort of ancient Jew Magic. I believe it was a natural process. At least you have claimed that you believed it was some sort of ancient Jew Magic in the past. I could not say for certain what you believe now.
Didn't you say that you believe that God created life and then it evolved, in other words you believe that God created the first cell and then it evolved. Or do you believe something different tonight?
Show that definition. I myself have never seen that definition.

Abiogenesis is the natural process by which life arises from simple organic compounds.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenesis

Abiogenesis (Science: study) The study of how life originally arose on the planet, encompasses the ancient belief in the spontaneous generation of life from non living matter.

http://www.biology-online.org/dictionary/Abio...

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#104190 Nov 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I use the general definition of abiogenesis. That is that at one point in time there was no life and later there was life. Somehow life arose from nonlife. Now you may believe that it was some sort of ancient Jew Magic. I believe it was a natural process. At least you have claimed that you believed it was some sort of ancient Jew Magic in the past. I could not say for certain what you believe now.
Didn't you say that you believe that God created life and then it evolved, in other words you believe that God created the first cell and then it evolved. Or do you believe something different tonight?
I see. You are going on what you believe. So by you believing you can change the definition of the word and add in your own beliefs about it. Dang. I should have known. Sub rule #47 is what that falls under huh? LOL

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#104191 Nov 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't move the goal post and try to turn this into what I believe you coward.

“Drive by wire”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#104192 Nov 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. We don't see the actual event, we do see abiogenesis.
At one point we can see life, if we go far enough back in the record we see no life. There was some sort of abiogenesis event. It could have been Jewish Magic, I doubt it, or it could have been a natural process. I laugh because by arguing against abiogenesis idiots like bohart and replaytime are trying to claim that life existed forever.
But that exactly what I was saying. It wasn't magic it was Cyanobacteria, and it evolved into different phyla in three or 4 kingdoms , and is largely responsible for creating the biosphere.
But we cant pinpoint how and exactly when it took root on Earth.
But as I said before, it is being discovered the things needed for it to start is not only falling out of space to Earth, but the Earth itself is pumping them out in mass. So it isn't hard to understand it is a creation of the Earth or the universe itself.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#104193 Nov 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
One more time I said find an older fossil and make me eat my words. Obviously I was implying that bacteria are life.
I want to see what you claimed. "abiogenesis has been observed in the fossil record."

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#104194 Nov 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you are tying to move the goal post. It is not about what fossil is oldest. I want to see what you claimed. "abiogenesis has been observed in the fossil record."

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104195 Nov 1, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Show that definition. I myself have never seen that definition.
Abiogenesis is the natural process by which life arises from simple organic compounds.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenesis
Abiogenesis (Science: study) The study of how life originally arose on the planet, encompasses the ancient belief in the spontaneous generation of life from non living matter.
http://www.biology-online.org/dictionary/Abio...
So you are admitting that you can't follow a simple conversation?

Let's see if you can pass the test that bohart failed:

What is the etymology of abiogenesis?

By the way, the fact that we can't see life and then we can is evidence for abiogenesis. I know you don't like that, but it is a fact.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104196 Nov 1, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't move the goal post and try to turn this into what I believe you coward.
I didn't move them you idiot. That is where they were from the start of this conversation.

By the way, it is generally NOT a good idea to jump into a debate and to join the side of the idiot if you have not been following the conversation.

Of course that has never stopped you before.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104197 Nov 1, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
But that exactly what I was saying. It wasn't magic it was Cyanobacteria, and it evolved into different phyla in three or 4 kingdoms , and is largely responsible for creating the biosphere.
But we cant pinpoint how and exactly when it took root on Earth.
But as I said before, it is being discovered the things needed for it to start is not only falling out of space to Earth, but the Earth itself is pumping them out in mass. So it isn't hard to understand it is a creation of the Earth or the universe itself.
I agree, but retardtime was asking about seeing evidence for evolution in the fossil record. The fact that we see no life before 3.5 billion years ago is fairly strong evidence that there was no life then. In other words at some time an abiogeneical event occurred. We cannot pinpoint it, but we can bracket it.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104198 Nov 1, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to see what you claimed. "abiogenesis has been observed in the fossil record."
We cannot find fossils older than 3.5 b.y. ago. That is evidence for a abiogenic event. We don't have to see the actual event. We have observed it by observing both life and nonlife.

I know, it takes logic to understand this concept and that puts you at a distinct disadvantage.

“Drive by wire”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#104199 Nov 1, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong just as Sub. He said "abiogenesis has been observed in the fossil record."
Here is his dumb @ss comment http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/T9Q...
He has to be right according to him he is never wrong.
Wheter this bacteria predates Earth or not is not known, I suspect it is, but it is this thing that made it possible for the Cambrian Explosion..and things like this.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#104200 Nov 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are admitting that you can't follow a simple conversation?
Let's see if you can pass the test that bohart failed:
What is the etymology of abiogenesis?
By the way, the fact that we can't see life and then we can is evidence for abiogenesis. I know you don't like that, but it is a fact.
So you are admitting you are making your BS up as you go? If not show a link that agrees with you. It is that simple!

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104201 Nov 1, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you are tying to move the goal post. It is not about what fossil is oldest. I want to see what you claimed. "abiogenesis has been observed in the fossil record."
Poor replaytime. Even with the answer staring him in the face he cannot see it.

Did I say he had his "stupid" turned up to 12? Perhaps I underestimated him tonight.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#104202 Nov 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't move them you idiot. That is where they were from the start of this conversation.
By the way, it is generally NOT a good idea to jump into a debate and to join the side of the idiot if you have not been following the conversation.
Of course that has never stopped you before.
Wrong you idiot. They started with you saying that abiogenesis has been observed in the fossil record then you start going on about what I believe about God.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#104203 Nov 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, but retardtime was asking about seeing evidence for evolution in the fossil record. The fact that we see no life before 3.5 billion years ago is fairly strong evidence that there was no life then. In other words at some time an abiogeneical event occurred. We cannot pinpoint it, but we can bracket it.
The fact that we see no life before 3.5 billion years ago is fairly strong evidence that there was no life then.

So now you say no evidence is evidence. Interesting.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104204 Nov 1, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are admitting you are making your BS up as you go? If not show a link that agrees with you. It is that simple!
No you idiot.

As I said logic is not your friend. Here you go moron, you do not even have to go to an actual site since Google is nice enough to do the etymology for you.

What a tard.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104205 Nov 1, 2013
Oh crap, long day and I forgot my link. It looks like replaytimes idiocy may be transmitted across the net:

https://www.google.com/search...

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104206 Nov 1, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong you idiot. They started with you saying that abiogenesis has been observed in the fossil record then you start going on about what I believe about God.
Wrong again moron.

Keep trying.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#104207 Nov 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor replaytime. Even with the answer staring him in the face he cannot see it.
Did I say he had his "stupid" turned up to 12? Perhaps I underestimated him tonight.
Poor Sub overload his mouth with his arse and is not man enough to admit it. Everyone hates a liar and a coward. But you are the one that has to live with it. I bet you have no mirrors in your place because there is no way you could ever look in the mirror and feel good about the lying coward looking back at you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lets play follow the word! (Jul '08) 8 min beatlesinafog 39,519
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 13 min _FLATLINE-------- 2,847
Poll She's from Canada 14 min leather skin 0
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 15 min _FLATLINE-------- 78,506
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 24 min Sublime1 8,100
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 26 min beatlesinafog 139,753
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 29 min Jennifer Renee 10,232
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 47 min The - Wizard 159,798
News Giant alligator is back at Florida golf course,... 53 min harlehoney 4
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 1 hr say it aint so 28,127