Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“The strength of science is”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#104172 Nov 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
Where did all of the tards go?
I guess they got tired of making themselves look like jackasses tonight.
I am not worried, sadly the stupid in creatards seems to be an endless resource.
Well it looks like our favorite answered your question personally.

“The Grim Reaper Is Fictional ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

But We Will All Meet Him

#104173 Nov 1, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> why do you toss the tard word around?
your story about your autistic nephew or whatever was just more bullshit, wasn't it...as usual from you. it sounded like bullshit when you told it, i'd say this confirms it.
Nope no BS to that. He graduated this spring and is going to college this coming semester. Pretty proud of him.

I really to give a effin care what you believe. I know what the truth is.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#104174 Nov 1, 2013
replaytime wrote:
Note bohart says "abiogenesis has never been observed."
<quoted text>
Note Sub says "Wrong, abiogenesis has been observed in the fossil record."
<quoted text>
Note bohart says "I missed that fossil that shows inanimate matter springing to life."
<quoted text>
Note Sub says "Did I claim that fool"
<quoted text>
What an idiot!! Good effin grief Sub.
You say "Did I say that you fool?" The answer would be hellll yes you did with this comment "Wrong, abiogenesis has been observed in the fossil record."
Sub your stupidity just keeps getting worse and worse. This is the only comment you made that I felt was even worthy a reply and it really isn't worthy a reply. What a tard. LOL

We don't actually see abiogenesis in the fossil record. But we do see approximately when it took place, and how after it did it evolved. The most curious part , it that it happened in a hostile environment, and it changed the oceans and atmosphere to accommodate life as we know it in the Cambrian.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#104175 Nov 1, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> why do you toss the tard word around?
your story about your autistic nephew or whatever was just more bullshit, wasn't it...as usual from you. it sounded like bullshit when you told it, i'd say this confirms it.
He could be telling the truth about having a nephew with a learning disability. Being a hypocrite is nothing new for replaytime.

Though I would never belittle a person with an inborn disability I have no qualms about attacking someone with a self inflicted one. People may have noticed that I tend to give idiots like replaytime and boahrt short shrift.

They have earned it.

Level 5

But We Will All Meet Him

#104176 Nov 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Still stuck on stupid I see.
You should know by now that anything bohart posts is wrong. Why did you not look for boharts error? Oh that's right. You have the same idiotic beliefs that he has.
One more time moron, abiogenesis has been observed in the fossil record.
If you want to prove me wrong it is extremely simple, find a fossil that is as old as the oldest sedimentary rock.
Did you see how I gave you quite a bit of leeway there?
Probably not, the stupid has been extremely powerful in you lately.
You posted this you idiot "Wrong, abiogenesis has been observed in the fossil record." bohart did not say that.

So as bohart said I will say as well. Show me one little fossil or one big fossil or any size fossil you want to show where abiogenesis has been observed as you plainly stated!!!!!

You messed up. Just admit it and move on.

Level 5

But We Will All Meet Him

#104177 Nov 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Still stuck on stupid I see.
You should know by now that anything bohart posts is wrong. Why did you not look for boharts error? Oh that's right. You have the same idiotic beliefs that he has.
One more time moron, abiogenesis has been observed in the fossil record.
If you want to prove me wrong it is extremely simple, find a fossil that is as old as the oldest sedimentary rock.
Did you see how I gave you quite a bit of leeway there?
Probably not, the stupid has been extremely powerful in you lately.
Let me add to my last post.

You posted this you idiot "Wrong, abiogenesis has been observed in the fossil record." bohart did not say that.

So as bohart said I will say as well. Show me one little fossil or one big fossil or any size fossil you want to show where abiogenesis has been observed in the fossil record as you plainly stated!!!!!

Abiogenesis - life from inanimate matter: the hypothesis that life can come into being from nonliving materials.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104179 Nov 1, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't actually see abiogenesis in the fossil record. But we do see approximately when it took place, and how after it did it evolved. The most curious part , it that it happened in a hostile environment, and it changed the oceans and atmosphere to accommodate life as we know it in the Cambrian.
I disagree. We don't see the actual event, we do see abiogenesis.

At one point we can see life, if we go far enough back in the record we see no life. There was some sort of abiogenesis event. It could have been Jewish Magic, I doubt it, or it could have been a natural process. I laugh because by arguing against abiogenesis idiots like bohart and replaytime are trying to claim that life existed forever.

Level 5

But We Will All Meet Him

#104180 Nov 1, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong just as Sub. He said "abiogenesis has been observed in the fossil record."

Here is his dumb @ss comment http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/T9Q...

He has to be right according to him he is never wrong.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104181 Nov 1, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me add to my last post.
So as bohart said I will say as well. Show me one little fossil or one big fossil or any size fossil you want to show where abiogenesis has been observed in the fossil record as you plainly stated!!!!!
Abiogenesis - life from inanimate matter: the hypothesis that life can come into being from nonliving materials.
Nope, I did not mess up moron. Your problem is that you are using a very limited definition of abiogenesis. Its etymology says that it has a much broader meaning. By claiming abiogenesis never happened you are claiming that life always existed.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104182 Nov 1, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
So as bohart said I will say as well. Show me one little fossil or one big fossil or any size fossil you want to show where abiogenesis has been observed as you plainly stated!!!!!
No moron, all I have to do is to show you that there is a date where we no longer see life. That proves my point.

To disprove my point you have to show that life always existed.

I am waiting.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104183 Nov 1, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong just as Sub. He said "abiogenesis has been observed in the fossil record."
Here is his dumb @ss comment http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/T9Q...
He has to be right according to him he is never wrong.
Look at the moron lying again. Tsk tsk, there is a rule that says that Christians are not supposed to lie.

I have never claimed that I am never wrong. I am very rarely wrong when I argue with creatards. But that is no huge accomplishment. Since creatards are all pretty much idiots all you have to do not to lose to those idiots is to make foolish statements.

Level 5

But We Will All Meet Him

#104184 Nov 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I did not mess up moron. Your problem is that you are using a very limited definition of abiogenesis. Its etymology says that it has a much broader meaning. By claiming abiogenesis never happened you are claiming that life always existed.
Enlighten us all with your definition of abiogenesis and how it is observed in the fossil record.

You can say I am not worthy but Aura is. You have the mic now speak up.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104185 Nov 1, 2013
Hey looky looky, evidence for the tards for abiogenesis:

http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/bacteria/bacteri...

Find an earlier fossil and make me eat my words.

Level 5

But We Will All Meet Him

#104186 Nov 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
Hey looky looky, evidence for the tards for abiogenesis:
http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/bacteria/bacteri...
Find an earlier fossil and make me eat my words.
Bacteria is life you idiot. A bacteria fossil record is far from nonlife to life you idiot.

Swing and a miss but thanks for playing.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104187 Nov 1, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Enlighten us all with your definition of abiogenesis and how it is observed in the fossil record.
You can say I am not worthy but Aura is. You have the mic now speak up.
I use the general definition of abiogenesis. That is that at one point in time there was no life and later there was life. Somehow life arose from nonlife. Now you may believe that it was some sort of ancient Jew Magic. I believe it was a natural process. At least you have claimed that you believed it was some sort of ancient Jew Magic in the past. I could not say for certain what you believe now.

Didn't you say that you believe that God created life and then it evolved, in other words you believe that God created the first cell and then it evolved. Or do you believe something different tonight?

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104188 Nov 1, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Bacteria is life you idiot. A bacteria fossil record is far from nonlife to life you idiot.
Swing and a miss but thanks for playing.
Oh boy! You have the stupid turned up to 12 tonight!

One more time I said find an older fossil and make me eat my words. Obviously I was implying that bacteria are life.

With tards like this I don't even have to try.

Level 5

But We Will All Meet Him

#104189 Nov 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I use the general definition of abiogenesis. That is that at one point in time there was no life and later there was life. Somehow life arose from nonlife. Now you may believe that it was some sort of ancient Jew Magic. I believe it was a natural process. At least you have claimed that you believed it was some sort of ancient Jew Magic in the past. I could not say for certain what you believe now.
Didn't you say that you believe that God created life and then it evolved, in other words you believe that God created the first cell and then it evolved. Or do you believe something different tonight?
Show that definition. I myself have never seen that definition.

Abiogenesis is the natural process by which life arises from simple organic compounds.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenesis

Abiogenesis (Science: study) The study of how life originally arose on the planet, encompasses the ancient belief in the spontaneous generation of life from non living matter.

http://www.biology-online.org/dictionary/Abio...

Level 5

But We Will All Meet Him

#104190 Nov 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. You are going on what you believe. So by you believing you can change the definition of the word and add in your own beliefs about it. Dang. I should have known. Sub rule #47 is what that falls under huh? LOL

Level 5

But We Will All Meet Him

#104191 Nov 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't move the goal post and try to turn this into what I believe you coward.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#104192 Nov 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. We don't see the actual event, we do see abiogenesis.
At one point we can see life, if we go far enough back in the record we see no life. There was some sort of abiogenesis event. It could have been Jewish Magic, I doubt it, or it could have been a natural process. I laugh because by arguing against abiogenesis idiots like bohart and replaytime are trying to claim that life existed forever.
But that exactly what I was saying. It wasn't magic it was Cyanobacteria, and it evolved into different phyla in three or 4 kingdoms , and is largely responsible for creating the biosphere.
But we cant pinpoint how and exactly when it took root on Earth.
But as I said before, it is being discovered the things needed for it to start is not only falling out of space to Earth, but the Earth itself is pumping them out in mass. So it isn't hard to understand it is a creation of the Earth or the universe itself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HOW LONG can you hold YOUR SEMEN ? For men only. (Mar '12) 6 min Sam 24
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 10 min Bro 25,524
Is it possible to....... 13 min -CatCiao- 537
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 24 min mr goodwrench 112
Wicked Willie 25 min Hoosier Hillbilly 2
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 25 min -CatCiao- 30,296
Big Boobs!!!!!! (Jun '13) 27 min Proud To Be Trina 556
"OLD SAYINGS" - - - Feel free to post them here... 40 min Hoosier Hillbilly 70
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Rose of Tralee 152,399
More from around the web