Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#104156 Nov 1, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I have. The evidence has been there for 3.5 billion years. Before then there was no life. Ergo abiogenesis. Pointing out that scientists haven't figured out the riddle of abiogenesis yet is NOT a refutation of abiogenesis. Far from it in fact.
When you want to start being honest do let us know.
not a refutation of abiogenesis?

It has never been observed , it has failed in every testable experiment, and it certainly hasn't been repeated.
It therefore fails the scientific method in every way.

But you keep going Sisyphus, keep rolling the rock.

“Nothing can stop, This Pony..”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#104157 Nov 1, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Some unnatural circumstances?...
highly specific circumstances?..
Oh! this is where the astronomical luck theory comes into play.
You mean like hurricane Katrina or Sandy?

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#104158 Nov 1, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't got time, I'm looking for the mechanism that causes inanimate matter to spontaneously come to life.
The Puddle gooists ," Holy Grail"
What is the secret of the Grail!
You and the land are one!
Oh no! sorry,that's King Arthur in Excaliber.
The goo grail remains hidden.
Let's see. We have an admission that trying to think logically about the meaning of "abiogenesis is too difficult for bohart.

And another strawman argument.

bohart is still hitting 0.000.

It is so nice when you admit you have no clue bohart. It makes our job soooo much easier!

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104159 Nov 1, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
It has never been observed , it has failed in every testable experiment, and it certainly hasn't been repeated.
Wrong, abiogenesis has been observed in the fossil record. Even your silly Bible claims at one point there was no life and at a later point there was life. That means there was an abiogenesis event even according to creatards!

Level 2

Location hidden

#104160 Nov 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see. We have an admission that trying to think logically about the meaning of "abiogenesis is too difficult for bohart.
And another strawman argument.
bohart is still hitting 0.000.
It is so nice when you admit you have no clue bohart. It makes our job soooo much easier!
The only admission you have is to the idiot club where you are chairman.

Level 2

Location hidden

#104161 Nov 1, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like hurricane Katrina or Sandy?
What! a hurricane? don't tell me you believe a hurricane like event caused life to form?

Congratulations ! You have achieved the Apex idiot award for grasping at anything.

Level 2

Location hidden

#104162 Nov 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, abiogenesis has been observed in the fossil record. Even your silly Bible claims at one point there was no life and at a later point there was life. That means there was an abiogenesis event even according to creatards!
I missed that fossil that shows inanimate matter springing to life, perhaps you could provide a liars reviewed link to that.

Level 8

Location hidden

#104163 Nov 1, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
What! a hurricane? don't tell me you believe a hurricane like event caused life to form?
Congratulations ! You have achieved the Apex idiot award for grasping at anything.
No you idiot, I'm saying they too were unnatural and highly specific events.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104164 Nov 1, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
The only admission you have is to the idiot club where you are chairman.
Wrong, you admitted that a simple task was beyond your extremely limited capabilities. That is why you believe in the "adult" version of Santa Claus.

When you are ready to learn I am ready to help.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104165 Nov 1, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
I missed that fossil that shows inanimate matter springing to life, perhaps you could provide a liars reviewed link to that.
Did I claim that you fool?

You still don't even know the meaning of abiogenesis, how will you find evidence for or against it in the fossil record?

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104166 Nov 1, 2013
Where did all of the tards go?

I guess they got tired of making themselves look like jackasses tonight.

I am not worried, sadly the stupid in creatards seems to be an endless resource.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

It Will Likely Happen

#104167 Nov 1, 2013
Note bohart says "abiogenesis has never been observed."
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Note Sub says "Wrong, abiogenesis has been observed in the fossil record."
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Note bohart says "I missed that fossil that shows inanimate matter springing to life."
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Note Sub says "Did I claim that fool"
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I claim that you fool?
You still don't even know the meaning of abiogenesis, how will you find evidence for or against it in the fossil record?
What an idiot!! Good effin grief Sub.
You say "Did I say that you fool?" The answer would be hellll yes you did with this comment "Wrong, abiogenesis has been observed in the fossil record."

Sub your stupidity just keeps getting worse and worse. This is the only comment you made that I felt was even worthy a reply and it really isn't worthy a reply. What a tard. LOL

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#104168 Nov 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
I am not worried, sadly the stupid in creatards seems to be an endless resource.
The only jack@ss I see is you and my last comment shows that.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#104169 Nov 1, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Note bohart says "I missed that fossil that shows inanimate matter springing to life."
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You say "Did I say that you fool?" The answer would be hellll yes you did with this comment "Wrong, abiogenesis has been observed in the fossil record."
Sub your stupidity just keeps getting worse and worse. This is the only comment you made that I felt was even worthy a reply and it really isn't worthy a reply. What a tard. LOL
why do you toss the tard word around?

your story about your autistic nephew or whatever was just more bullshit, wasn't it...as usual from you. it sounded like bullshit when you told it, i'd say this confirms it.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104170 Nov 1, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Still stuck on stupid I see.

You should know by now that anything bohart posts is wrong. Why did you not look for boharts error? Oh that's right. You have the same idiotic beliefs that he has.

One more time moron, abiogenesis has been observed in the fossil record.

If you want to prove me wrong it is extremely simple, find a fossil that is as old as the oldest sedimentary rock.

Did you see how I gave you quite a bit of leeway there?

Probably not, the stupid has been extremely powerful in you lately.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104171 Nov 1, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
The only jack@ss I see is you and my last comment shows that.
Nope, you only showed that you, like bohart, are a jackass tonight.

Where did the replaytime with at least half of a brain go? I am more than tired of braindead replaytime.

“What can I do to get the Topix”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

cops upset?

#104172 Nov 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
Well it looks like our favorite answered your question personally.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#104173 Nov 1, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> why do you toss the tard word around?
your story about your autistic nephew or whatever was just more bullshit, wasn't it...as usual from you. it sounded like bullshit when you told it, i'd say this confirms it.
Nope no BS to that. He graduated this spring and is going to college this coming semester. Pretty proud of him.

I really to give a effin care what you believe. I know what the truth is.

Level 8

Location hidden

#104174 Nov 1, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

We don't actually see abiogenesis in the fossil record. But we do see approximately when it took place, and how after it did it evolved. The most curious part , it that it happened in a hostile environment, and it changed the oceans and atmosphere to accommodate life as we know it in the Cambrian.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104175 Nov 1, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> why do you toss the tard word around?
He could be telling the truth about having a nephew with a learning disability. Being a hypocrite is nothing new for replaytime.

Though I would never belittle a person with an inborn disability I have no qualms about attacking someone with a self inflicted one. People may have noticed that I tend to give idiots like replaytime and boahrt short shrift.

They have earned it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 3 min Guest 918
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 5 min SLY WEST 6,055
New "Drop one Word" With Famous People's Names (Oct '12) 12 min Independent1 598
Word Association (Jun '10) 13 min wichita-rick 26,618
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 18 min Just TLC 157,756
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 31 min CJ Rocker 7,318
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 34 min CJ Rocker 2,480
Five Weird Signs You're Smarter Than Average 2 hr Chilli J 46
Couple filmed 'having sex on Charlton Athletic'... 4 hr Dr Wu 6
Obama takes control of Internet 6 hr Jedi Mindtrick 82
More from around the web