Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 223358 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#104209 Nov 1, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Sub overload his mouth with his arse and is not man enough to admit it. Everyone hates a liar and a coward. But you are the one that has to live with it. I bet you have no mirrors in your place because there is no way you could ever look in the mirror and feel good about the lying coward looking back at you.
You are projecting again retardtime.

Everyone hates you. You are a liar and a coward. I have shown how you were wrong several times over tonight. And yet you continue on.

Do you really want to suffer another debacle like you did the other night?

How much alcohol did your mother drink when you were in utero?

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104210 Nov 1, 2013
Cool, an article that explains the origin of the term abiogenesis. Please note, it could be either from natural processes or even from replaytimes ancient Jew Magic:

http://bioetymology.blogspot.com/2011/06/abio...

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#104211 Nov 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Still stuck on stupid I see.
You should know by now that anything bohart posts is wrong. Why did you not look for boharts error? Oh that's right. You have the same idiotic beliefs that he has.
One more time moron, abiogenesis has been observed in the fossil record.
If you want to prove me wrong it is extremely simple, find a fossil that is as old as the oldest sedimentary rock.
Did you see how I gave you quite a bit of leeway there?
Probably not, the stupid has been extremely powerful in you lately.
Ha,Ha,Ha,...replaytime has once again exposed your lying stupidity for all to see! Using your own words! ha,ha,ha,

“It is what it is”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#104212 Nov 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
Oh crap, long day and I forgot my link. It looks like replaytimes idiocy may be transmitted across the net:
https://www.google.com/search...
Great link.

From the first one; abiogenesis-(biology) The origination of living organisms from lifeless matter

From the second one; abiogenesis- the supposed spontaneous origination of living organisms directly from lifeless matter

From the third one; abiogenesis - spontaneous generation; the idea that life can originate from inorganic, inanimate matter

From the forth one; yahoo so it doesn't matter

From the fifth one; abiogenesis - No matching terms found.

From the sixth one; a creationist site

From the seventh one: abiogenesis - life from non-life

from the eighth one: abiogenesis - hypothetical process by which living organisms first arose on earth from nonliving matter

Awesome site of all definitions Sub. It completely shows you are an idiot. LMFAO

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104213 Nov 1, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha,Ha,Ha,...replaytime has once again exposed your lying stupidity for all to see! Using your own words! ha,ha,ha,
bohart, you are, I know this is hard to believe, even a bigger fool than replaytime. The fool tried to defend your idiocy and he knows that he is wrong.

Luckily for you replaytime knowing that he is wrong has not stopped him before. He should be around for quite a few more laughs.

“It is what it is”

Level 5

Location hidden

#104214 Nov 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
Cool, an article that explains the origin of the term abiogenesis. Please note, it could be either from natural processes or even from replaytimes ancient Jew Magic:
Yes Sub. Read what it plainly says right after it shows all the origins. Yep it say plainly "life from non-life"

Swing and a miss again but thanks for playing.

“It is what it is”

Level 5

Location hidden

#104215 Nov 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
You are projecting again retardtime.
Everyone hates you. You are a liar and a coward. I have shown how you were wrong several times over tonight. And yet you continue on.
Do you really want to suffer another debacle like you did the other night?
How much alcohol did your mother drink when you were in utero?
Everyone hates me. LMAO. Like that matters to me. I speak my mind and don't follow the crowd.

If all you got is everyone hates me,,, then that just shows you are a loser,,, PERIOD!

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104216 Nov 1, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Great link.
From the first one; abiogenesis-(biology) The origination of living organisms from lifeless matter
From the second one; abiogenesis- the supposed spontaneous origination of living organisms directly from lifeless matter
From the third one; abiogenesis - spontaneous generation; the idea that life can originate from inorganic, inanimate matter
From the forth one; yahoo so it doesn't matter
From the fifth one; abiogenesis - No matching terms found.
From the sixth one; a creationist site
From the seventh one: abiogenesis - life from non-life
from the eighth one: abiogenesis - hypothetical process by which living organisms first arose on earth from nonliving matter
Awesome site of all definitions Sub. It completely shows you are an idiot. LMFAO
Why did you keep going when your answer was placed there before the links? Oh that's right, because you are a moron.

Once again idiot, the discussion was about the etymology of abiogenesis, if you can't keep on topic please try not to crap up your posts with your idiocy.

“It is what it is”

Level 5

Location hidden

#104217 Nov 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
bohart, you are, I know this is hard to believe, even a bigger fool than replaytime. The fool tried to defend your idiocy and he knows that he is wrong.
Luckily for you replaytime knowing that he is wrong has not stopped him before. He should be around for quite a few more laughs.
The real funny thing is you are the biggest fool on here and to much of an idiot to see it.

Like the old saying goes when you are dead you won't know it but everyone around you will. It is the same when you are stupid.

That lil Sub is you to a tee.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104218 Nov 1, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Sub. Read what it plainly says right after it shows all the origins. Yep it say plainly "life from non-life"
Swing and a miss again but thanks for playing.
Yes moron, life from non-life. You f-ing tard. Abiogenesis does ont specify whether it is a natural or supernatural process. They are all abiogenesis.

You admitted that you believed in abiogenesis in the past. There is nothing in the definition of abiogenesis that limits it to natural processes.

What a tard.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104219 Nov 1, 2013
I know. This could be hopeless.

replaytime is such an idiot that he cannot understand simple English. He has his own beliefs about what certain words mean. Poor fool.

“It is what it is”

Level 5

Location hidden

#104220 Nov 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Still stuck on stupid I see.
You should know by now that anything bohart posts is wrong. Why did you not look for boharts error? Oh that's right. You have the same idiotic beliefs that he has.
One more time moron, abiogenesis has been observed in the fossil record.
If you want to prove me wrong it is extremely simple, find a fossil that is as old as the oldest sedimentary rock.
Did you see how I gave you quite a bit of leeway there?
Probably not, the stupid has been extremely powerful in you lately.
You say I need to find a fossil that is as old as the oldest sedimentary rock? WRONG. In your own words. "The one that makes the claim has to back it up." I have not made a claim. You have by saying abiogenesis has been observed in the fossil record.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104221 Nov 1, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone hates me. LMAO. Like that matters to me. I speak my mind and don't follow the crowd.
If all you got is everyone hates me,,, then that just shows you are a loser,,, PERIOD!
No, you don't have a "mind". All you can do is to speak your prejudice.

And yes, since you were the one who was clearly projecting your flaws upon others it is clear you think that everyone hates you.

It is not a bad idea to speak your mind and not follow the crowd if you can defend your beliefs.

Unfortunately this does not apply to you.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104222 Nov 1, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
The real funny thing is you are the biggest fool on here and to much of an idiot to see it.
Like the old saying goes when you are dead you won't know it but everyone around you will. It is the same when you are stupid.
That lil Sub is you to a tee.
Still projecting I see.

I gave you the link that showed you were wrong. As usual you ignored the evidence that showed you were wrong.

All I can say is what a tard.

Level 2

Location hidden

#104223 Nov 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
from the article you posted:

Definition

The process through which biological life arises from inorganic matter ,spontaneous origination. Abiogenesis is a theory that attempts to explain the origin of life through random natural processes.

You have a serious mental problem, is there any mention of a deity in that definition of the word?

Abiogenesis,..also known as:

The astronomical luck theory

“It is what it is”

Level 5

Location hidden

#104224 Nov 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes moron, life from non-life. You f-ing tard. Abiogenesis does ont specify whether it is a natural or supernatural process. They are all abiogenesis.
You admitted that you believed in abiogenesis in the past. There is nothing in the definition of abiogenesis that limits it to natural processes.
What a tard.
Again you are nothing but a liar. I never said I believed in abiogenesis. I have always and still will say I believe God created life and since has let us evolve. Now what did God create life from, that I have no clue.

Matter of fact I have said several times I have no problem with them teaching evolution, the problem is that they want to teach abiogenesis with it and they have not one little inkling piece of evidence for abiogenesis ever happening.

And here you go again trying to move the goal post and switch this to me. Sorry Sub I won't play that game with you.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104225 Nov 1, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
You say I need to find a fossil that is as old as the oldest sedimentary rock? WRONG. In your own words. "The one that makes the claim has to back it up." I have not made a claim. You have by saying abiogenesis has been observed in the fossil record.
I see that you are really stuck on stupid tonight.

Let's see if you can understand basic logic.

If there was no abiogenesis event then life always existed. It is basic logic, either life started at some point or it was always here.

I set a very easy goal for you. I did not say that you had to find evidence for life before there were sedimentary rocks. I said find evidence for life before 3.5 billion years ago. Or do you want to admit that there was an abiogenesis event?

I have shown evidence for my claim. You have made one too. Where is the evidence for yours, tard?

“It is what it is”

Level 5

Location hidden

#104226 Nov 1, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Definition
The process through which biological life arises from inorganic matter ,spontaneous origination. Abiogenesis is a theory that attempts to explain the origin of life through random natural processes.
You have a serious mental problem, is there any mention of a deity in that definition of the word?
Yes bohart he is getting so ignorant that he continues to bury himself deeper by posting links that do not back what he says. It is funny to watch a fool melt down while grasping for straws.

Level 2

Location hidden

#104227 Nov 1, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
The inevitable walking tree theory:
Given enough time, chance and planets , a walking tree is quite plausible. Trees have the ability to bend with the wind so sooner or later a tree will have the proper mutation enabling it to have incredible flexibility enough for walking. Since trees are known to seek out the sun , to grow towards it , this decision by the tree will only evolve into a higher level of decision making, resulting in a greater self awareness of it's enviroment, allowing the tree to understand that when water is scarce, it must seek out other sources. As the root system evolves to meet the tree's movement needs , they will become shallower with each generation until a series of biped appendages evolve that allows the movement possible. Whole herds of roaming tree's will cover the areas of the planet where the water is abundant. Vocal organs will no doubt evolve then to enable the tree herds to communicate in their migration........
and before you know it the tree's will be carrying Hobbits and a movie trilogy will be made
Lord of the Rings
the end
Hey sucking bone? how many planets do you suppose have tree herds?
I mean given enough time and chance anything is possible right? Dud said so!

Level 9

Everett, WA

#104228 Nov 1, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Definition
Oh good. Some comic relief by someone even more braindead than replaytime.

You poor moron, is there any mention of the total lack of a deity?

I am on your side here and you don't even know it. All that abiogenesis is is life arising from nonlife. It does not matter if it was natural, the Flying Spaghetti Monster, Russells' Magic Teapot or various other deities.

I agree that the best explanation is that of natural causes, and so do the writers of the definition. But please note, they did not rule out the ridiculous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
animal song titles 4 min Camilla 109
News Face it, team figure skating at the Winter Olym... 5 min NeedsPharts 14
call it green... (Aug '14) 7 min andet1987 162
2words into 2new words (May '12) 19 min Judy 123 9,192
7 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 20 min andet1987 1,772
any word you want to say (Dec '09) 24 min Judy 123 8,654
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 25 min andet1987 9,196
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 40 min Judy 123 228,524
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 4 hr Politico Incorrecto 7,208
More from around the web