Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“A Idiot Thinks Im Savoir Faire”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Paranoid That I Am Everywhere

#103375 Oct 26, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor moron. He can't admit when he is wrong.
Maybe he will be wiser by tomorrow. I seriously doubt it.
You know Sub I was beginning to think you were not a bad guy. But now I see you are an lying idiot that even when proven wrong you wont admit it. Not one link you have provided says Bob Robertson is the director of either of those movies. Every link I gave you says/shows Sergio Leone is the director. Ole Bob was a name Sergio tried to pass off in America but was not successful so he stuck with his own name which was what?,,,, wait for it,,, wait for it,,, wait for it,,, yes that is right Sergio Leone. LOL. Check out all my links. They have to pass your test for they are Wiki and Google and Bing. What a lying tard you are. You should be ashamed but you are worse than any Christian so you won't feel ashamed. That is what is sad.

“A Idiot Thinks Im Savoir Faire”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Paranoid That I Am Everywhere

#103376 Oct 26, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
Since we all know that replay time is not too terribly bright I will remind him of the original question:
The question was what did Bob Robertson have to do with the film "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.
There you go rp, I thought I would just lend a helping hand.
One thing in life I have learned Sub is that some people think their shyt does not stink. Then I figured out why. It is because their head is so far up their @ss that it never comes out to smell the difference. That little man is you to a tee.

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#103377 Oct 26, 2013
replaytime wrote:
Tell me how to love and hurt to a point of killing others or yourself. How to hate and hurt to a point of killing others or yourself. How to to hate and be evil to a point of killing others/trying to kill out a whole race. How destroying what you need to survive. How destroying a species is intelligence as you claim.
You called that intelligence. Explain it as you claim.
According to the Bible, it seems that God did all that you mention. Maybe that's why agnostics/atheists don't automatically believe in an "intelligent designer".

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#103378 Oct 26, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Sub I was beginning to think you were not a bad guy. But now I see you are an lying idiot that even when proven wrong you wont admit it. Not one link you have provided says Bob Robertson is the director of either of those movies. Every link I gave you says/shows Sergio Leone is the director. Ole Bob was a name Sergio tried to pass off in America but was not successful so he stuck with his own name which was what?,,,, wait for it,,, wait for it,,, wait for it,,, yes that is right Sergio Leone. LOL. Check out all my links. They have to pass your test for they are Wiki and Google and Bing. What a lying tard you are. You should be ashamed but you are worse than any Christian so you won't feel ashamed. That is what is sad.
What a sore loser moron you turned out to be.

Next thing you know you will be saying that Mark Twain did not write Mark Twain did not write The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, the author of that work was Samuel Clemens. And you got the reason that Leone used a pseudonym wrong too. I guess being wrong on one level is not enough for you.

What an amazing lying hypocrite you are. It is nice to draw out your true self. This is an amazing failure on your part. A simple, slightly tricky question and you fall into a million pieces. You are a load of crap, a lying one at that, and always will be.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#103379 Oct 26, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing in life I have learned Sub is that some people think their shyt does not stink. Then I figured out why. It is because their head is so far up their @ss that it never comes out to smell the difference. That little man is you to a tee.
Right, pull the other one idiot it has bells on.

The only one this applies to is you. You were wrong. Not only that but you used a source that gave you the correct answer in trying to say that I was wrong. That makes you laughably wrong.

I don't think you are convincing anyone with this ongoing tantrum of yours. Kick your heels some more little baby!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#103380 Oct 26, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the Bible, it seems that God did all that you mention. Maybe that's why agnostics/atheists don't automatically believe in an "intelligent designer".
the god of the bible certainly wasn't intelligent...

SBT
Level 2

Since: Jun 13

United States

#103381 Oct 26, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so wouldn't your god intervene in people killing in his name/ oh yeah, i forgot again, he condones that very clearly...
and you worship that man-made god! he even condones slavery...you know people in cages...
We are free agents, at some point He does pull the plug - like with Hitler or Saddam i believe.

On slavery, I don't see that in the big 10. You could say when my kids were young we ran a "benevolent dictatorship". When God allowed the Babylonians to enslave Israel He did not act like it was a party for them..In the OT the entire nation was in slavery so I don't really get your point. Rules of treatment were set out because people had slaves, a slave could pledge himself for life by adding an earring, or be set free and join society, these rules God made because as faith spread across the world people couldn't just cut loose the slaves they had, they would have starved to death. When you had entire nations enslaved at that time God set some ground rules, is that a bad thing? Black slaves had no trouble accepting Christ or believing the Bible as the Word of God so what's the big deal?

I am enslaved by taxes, I don't pay I lose my property so - I have to work, no option. Don't pay income taxes and I go into slavery in prison (unless I work at the White House. Being a slave, to what? Most all the anti-slavery advocates (Wilberforce for one) were Christians so I can never get where folks black-mark Scripture as a pro-slave book.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#103382 Oct 26, 2013
SBT wrote:
<quoted text>We are free agents, at some point He does pull the plug - like with Hitler or Saddam i believe.

On slavery, I don't see that in the big 10. You could say when my kids were young we ran a "benevolent dictatorship". When God allowed the Babylonians to enslave Israel He did not act like it was a party for them..In the OT the entire nation was in slavery so I don't really get your point. Rules of treatment were set out because people had slaves, a slave could pledge himself for life by adding an earring, or be set free and join society, these rules God made because as faith spread across the world people couldn't just cut loose the slaves they had, they would have starved to death. When you had entire nations enslaved at that time God set some ground rules, is that a bad thing? Black slaves had no trouble accepting Christ or believing the Bible as the Word of God so what's the big deal?

I am enslaved by taxes, I don't pay I lose my property so - I have to work, no option. Don't pay income taxes and I go into slavery in prison (unless I work at the White House. Being a slave, to what? Most all the anti-slavery advocates (Wilberforce for one) were Christians so I can never get where folks black-mark Scripture as a pro-slave book.
So you're 'enslaved by taxes'.

Poor baby.

Are you REALLY trying to equate that with actual, PHYSICAL slavery?

SBT
Level 2

Since: Jun 13

United States

#103383 Oct 26, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
You write:
"...explain how an Axial Proton Motor jumped out of that primordial soup of yours and I may take you more seriously."
I believe that was explained a few years ago. Not too long after Michael Behe wrote that it was part of 'irreducible complexity' and could not be explained by 'evolution'
If I remember correctly the Blog "Pandas Thumb" and P.Z. Meyers' Blog (both written by evolutionary/DNA scientists) deconstructed Mr. Behe's false argument quite handily.
More research has come out. As the Prokaryote Bac have a flagella, this motor was there in the first evolutionary cell so someone must move the time goal posts another several billion years back or face the facts, such complexity cannot self form,

http://www.genesisalive.com/2013/09/a-questio...

The motor is a combination AC/DC unit but it runs on protons. They say it's 100% efficient, it schools any manmade device unless you read discussions by evolutionary biologist's and not motor engineers. The stators are arranged in perfect azimuth positions and rotation is variable and reversible at will, something no AC motor with a stator and rotor can perform. Proton flow is sequenced to each stator in PLC timing fashion. If time can make anything without intelligence I guess you could "believe" such a device jumped out of the soup, but writing wordy papers doesn't make a 747 jump out of a junk yard in reality. This analogy is accurate.
John Cruz

Hanoi, Vietnam

#103384 Oct 26, 2013
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're 'enslaved by taxes'.
Poor baby.
Are you REALLY trying to equate that with actual, PHYSICAL slavery?
Kong_! U leading Edward Snowden to Kong_Hong = Hong Kong to search for Jesus?!!!;-000

St. Croix valley

#103385 Oct 26, 2013
SBT wrote:
<quoted text>
We are free agents, at some point He does pull the plug - like with Hitler or Saddam i believe.
you don't get my point?!? you would worship a god that condones slavery? really?

St. Croix valley

#103386 Oct 26, 2013
SBT wrote:
<quoted text>
so I can never get where folks black-mark Scripture as a pro-slave book.
perhaps you should go to where your god clearly states it is OK to own slaves...

“Evil Atheist :-)”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#103387 Oct 26, 2013
SBT wrote:
<quoted text>
So if the Moon is escaping orbit @ 1.5"/year, the math blows away a long age assertion for the the moons origin, right? Russ Humpheys did the math predicting the average magnetism along the outer planets prior to the Voyager II mission equipped to measure this..,he was dead on. Now Astrophysicists have another issue to deal with, their Dark Matter dissolved, so how are they going to keep the entire universe together for even a million years, some galaxies they see coming apart now? So who do we believe? One can't ignore reason and math, such findings must be inserted into origins thinking.
http://www.icr.org/article/beyond-neptune-voy...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UtFjGvf6QFgXX
http://www.icr.org/article/6814/
And here we see the difference between science and religion.

When faced with the mystery of the moons recession the religious proclaim it proves God and are content in their ignorance.
Scientists instead are delighted because there's a new mystery that needs to be solved, and solved it they have.

The moon's recession is caused by the tides especially where they meet shallow seas which causes friction.

In the distant past there were less daily tides. This is because the moon goes round the earth in the same direction as the earth rotates. So when the moon was closer it circled the earth quicker resulting in less difference between months and days and hence less tides.

Another important point is the movement of the continents due to plate tectonics.
At present the arrangement of the continents create barriers to the tides (North and south America. Europe and Africa) causing a great deal of tidal friction. In the past where the continent were joined together into one or spread out more, the tidal friction was less.

The mistake young earth creationist make here is to presume tidal forces are a constant and have never changed. They're not, and they have.

St. Croix valley

#103388 Oct 26, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>perhaps you should go to where your god clearly states it is OK to own slaves...
re-reading that comment, i should have stated:
perhaps you should go to where in the bible it clearly states that your god says it is OK to own slaves...

“Ditat Deus”

Level 1

Location hidden

#103389 Oct 26, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a small part of thousands.
No hope for you my friend....sorry to bother you.
lol

You read it on the Internet and now you believe it.

That's your problem.

And your belief.

“Ditat Deus”

Level 1

Location hidden

#103390 Oct 26, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:

Wiki is actually a very reliable source. Independent tests have shown it to be as accurate as the Encyclopedia Britannica.
Which tests?

I won't read the read of your posts until you explain this part first.

“River of tears flowing out of ”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

West Plains

#103391 Oct 26, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
What a sore loser moron you turned out to be.
Next thing you know you will be saying that Mark Twain did not write Mark Twain did not write The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, the author of that work was Samuel Clemens. And you got the reason that Leone used a pseudonym wrong too. I guess being wrong on one level is not enough for you.
What an amazing lying hypocrite you are. It is nice to draw out your true self. This is an amazing failure on your part. A simple, slightly tricky question and you fall into a million pieces. You are a load of crap, a lying one at that, and always will be.
Mark Twain didn't write Tom Sawyer.

“Ditat Deus”

Level 1

Location hidden

#103392 Oct 26, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>re-reading that comment, i should have stated:
perhaps you should go to where in the bible it clearly states that your god says it is OK to own slaves...
Who does it say it's ok for?

“Ditat Deus”

Level 1

Location hidden

#103393 Oct 26, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>re-reading that comment, i should have stated:
Tell us where this came from:

"If any slave resists his master...correcting such a slave, and shall happen to be killed in such correction...the master shall be free of all punishment...as if such accident never happened."

It IS written.

Then tell us that it still applies today.

I dare you.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Lakeland, FL

#103394 Oct 26, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
What??? Now you are just lying your @ss off. That is where responded and said "Once again, the famous dodge".
Dodge what?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min wichita-rick 149,093
A six word game (Dec '08) 13 min Parden Pard 17,752
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 18 min Parden Pard 29,806
Cappuccino Potato Chips? America Says No 19 min wichita-rick 3
Nebraska trucker returns bull mastiff to Arizona 22 min wichita-rick 3
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 23 min Parden Pard 40,430
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 1 hr David0407 25,494
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 1 hr Captn Morgan 6,841
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr -Lea- 22,239
Truck containing 36,000 pounds of Crisco stolen 8 hr JV Team 44