Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Read more

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

It Will Likely Happen

#103287 Oct 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> i did back it up. clearly. why can you not counter it? you didn't even try as you know you cannot.
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text> All evolution needs for success is a livable environment and reproduction. It doesn't needs feelings such as love, happiness, hate, caring, sadness, good or evil. Actually if emotions did not exist, it would be better for evolution to just breed, mutate and reproduce.
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>those are just products of intelligence...
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>is it intelligence to love and hurt to a point of killing others or yourself. It is intelligence to hate and hurt to a point of killing others or yourself. It is intelligence to hate and be evil to a point of killing others/trying to kill out a whole race.
It is intelligence to destroy what you need to survive.
So I will ask you one more time tell how all these are products of intelligence. Put up or shut up

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#103288 Oct 25, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said that is between you and SBT. This is between you and I
no, it really isn't, you jumped into a conversation and stated i said things i didn't.

why would i state that god interferes in people's lives when i know for a fact the god we are talking about is false?

Minnesota's North Coast

#103289 Oct 25, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
So I will ask you one more time tell how all these are products of intelligence. Put up or shut up
I already told you...

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#103290 Oct 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> no, it really isn't, you jumped into a conversation and stated i said things i didn't.
why would i state that god interferes in people's lives when i know for a fact the god we are talking about is false?
You replied to me with this when I talked about freewill.
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, but so many have. why wouldn't a god that interferes with human choice, as SBT suggested he does, why wouldn't that be on the top of his list?
all academic as the god he is talking about has been proven false.,
You brought SBT into our conversation, not me

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#103291 Oct 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>I already told you...
Yes you did. They same as this response. YOU GOT NOTHING!!!!!

See ya Jim Jr

Minnesota's North Coast

#103292 Oct 25, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
You replied to me with this when I talked about freewill.
<quoted text>
You brought SBT into our conversation, not me
you are now officially delusional, and very tiresome. i am done with you for now...begone.

“Don't be mad at me.”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

I'm just a little bunny.

#103293 Oct 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>I already told you...
Looks like we are driving the poor little feller over another edge. He is in full MELTDOWN mode.

“Ditat Deus”

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#103294 Oct 25, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
A belief in many gods seemed to be the order of the day back then.
In the earlier days of the Hebrews they believed that god had a wife named Asherah. Later when things were rewritten they got rid of her and made god a bachelor. Look up Asherah poles and figures.
The Ugaritic mother-goddess, consort of El is Hebrew?

tahee-hee-hee

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#103295 Oct 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you are now officially delusional, and very tiresome. i am done with you for now...begone.
I posted you the comments. They are your words. Too bad you are a fool and got caught.
Anita

Allentown, PA

#103296 Oct 25, 2013
drinK thE Hive wrote:
Nothing Is True These Day'...
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7q86cq2lG1...
Ooo spooky. I hope this doesn't cast a bad spell for watchhing this.

“Don't be mad at me.”

Level 9

I'm just a little bunny.

#103297 Oct 25, 2013
Man I hate to hear about somebody posting something completely stupid on here and getting caught.

Well, I will be checking in on threads some people never go to.

Hardee Hardee Har.!

“Get it right”

Level 1

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#103298 Oct 25, 2013
Evolution is about change in species over time, not about creation.

Why would one assume that either contradicts the other?

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#103299 Oct 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> you are now officially delusional, and very tiresome. i am done with you for now...begone.
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text> I have never killed anyone in Gods name. Have you or anyone you know?

Your response was;

[QUOTE who="woodtick57"] <quoted text>no, but so many have. why wouldn't a god that interferes with human choice, as SBT suggested he does, why wouldn't that be on the top of his list?
all academic as the god he is talking about has been proven false.,
Here is the link to that. http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/T9Q...
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text> God gave us choice called free will. If God interfered with human choices, He would be a controller, a dictator which He is not.

Your response was;
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> still can't get your logic on track, huh?
SBT clearly suggested that jesus did interfere with humans choices, did he not?
here is the link to that. http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/T9Q...
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>I am not debating with SBT. I am talking to you.
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and i was responding to his idiotic post...
and here is the link to that. http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/T9Q...

You were saying what now? LMAO

you are having some difficulty tonight, huh?

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#103300 Oct 25, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
Man I hate to hear about somebody posting something completely stupid on here and getting caught.
Well, I will be checking in on threads some people never go to.
Hardee Hardee Har.!
That is one thing about my military training I love. They teach us how to get into some one’s head so bad that they think about us all the time. They think about what we have said. They talk about us even when we are not around. They talk about us when we are not around. They talk about us to others still wondering what the hell. They think about us when the littlest thing reminds them of us (this forum for example). They constantly try to make us look bad to satisfy their own mind of why we live in their mind. They think about us so much that they even try to converse with us looking for closure and when we ignore them they think about us even more. That is you and me DipShytDan. Keep on proving me wrong with your rants. It is here for all to see. LMFAO

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Long Beach

#103301 Oct 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The Ugaritic mother-goddess, consort of El is Hebrew?
tahee-hee-hee
You really don't seem to be able to research very well...do you??

"The asherim were also cult objects related to the worship of the fertility goddess Asherah, the consort of either Ba'al or, as inscriptions from Kuntillet ‘Ajrud and Khirbet el-Qom attest, Yahweh,[3] and thus objects of contention among competing cults.

Though there was certainly a movement against goddess-worship at the Jerusalem Temple in the time of king Josiah, it did not long survive his reign, as the following four kings "did what was evil in the eyes of Yahweh" (2 Kings 23:32, 37; 24:9, 19). Further exhortations came from Jeremiah. The traditional interpretation of the Biblical text is that the Israelites imported pagan elements such as the Asherah poles from the surrounding Canaanites; the modern scholarly interpretations suggests instead that the Israelite folk religion was always polytheistic, and it was the prophets and priests who denounced the Asherah poles who were the innovators.

For example, King Manasseh placed an Asherah pole in the Holy Temple (2 Kings 21:7). King Josiah'sreforms in the late 7th century BC included the destruction of many Asherah poles (2 Kings 23).

Exodus 34:13 states: "Break down their altars, smash their sacred stones and cut down their Asherah poles."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asherah_pole

- Amulets, figurines, inscriptions and ancient texts, including the Bible, reveal Asherah's once prominent standing.

God had a wife, Asherah, whom the Book of Kings suggests was worshiped alongside Yahweh in his temple in Israel, according to an Oxford scholar.

In 1967, Raphael Patai was the first historian to mention that the ancient Israelites worshiped both Yahweh and Asherah. The theory has gained new prominence due to the research of Francesca Stavrakopoulou, who began her work at Oxford and is now a senior lecturer in the department of Theology and Religion at the University of Exeter.
http://news.discovery.com/history/religion/go...

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#103302 Oct 25, 2013
In reference to my post above DipShytDan. Everyone here can see that but they are too chicken to speak up for they would lose an ally in there evolution fight. Which I think is sad for that shows they want idiots on their side. LMMFAO

“Don't be mad at me.”

Level 9

I'm just a little bunny.

#103303 Oct 25, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
I must live in your head and haunt your dreams. You can't go a day without talking about me. You even speak of me on threads I don't go to. It must suck that I have so much control over you mentally. LMFAO
Man it is weird to have someone so obsessed with you that they follow you from forum to forum and even read your stuff on threads they don't even go to.

Hilarious. I like how you are about to piss yourself trying to transfer your obsession onto me.

Hilarioius. Freakin' hilarious.

You screw the pooch and keep right on hammering away at it.

So, how do you know what I post on threads you never go to? Hardee Hardee Har!
There is no god

Show Low, AZ

#103304 Oct 25, 2013
It's unbelievable that this thread was even created. Evolution was proven before anyone alive today was born. Creationism isn't science and no child anywhere on earth should be brainwashed to believe such bullshit. If you've been indoctrinated into an evolution denying religious cult then then seek help.

“Don't be mad at me.”

Level 9

I'm just a little bunny.

#103305 Oct 25, 2013
replaytime wrote:
In reference to my post above DipShytDan. Everyone here can see that but they are too chicken to speak up for they would lose an ally in there evolution fight. Which I think is sad for that shows they want idiots on their side. LMMFAO
They can. Oh my. What ever will I do.

Yes, these people that speak their own mind clearly are intimidated by you just like I am. They are clearly worried that you are reading their posts on threads you never go to or maybe worried that you will start following them around like a puppy.

Dance puppet-boy, dance.

“Ditat Deus”

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#103306 Oct 25, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't seem to be able to research very well...do you??
"The asherim were also cult objects related to the worship of the fertility goddess Asherah, the consort of either Ba'al or, as inscriptions from Kuntillet ‘Ajrud and Khirbet el-Qom attest, Yahweh,[3] and thus objects of contention among competing cults.
Though there was certainly a movement against goddess-worship at the Jerusalem Temple in the time of king Josiah, it did not long survive his reign, as the following four kings "did what was evil in the eyes of Yahweh" (2 Kings 23:32, 37; 24:9, 19). Further exhortations came from Jeremiah. The traditional interpretation of the Biblical text is that the Israelites imported pagan elements such as the Asherah poles from the surrounding Canaanites; the modern scholarly interpretations suggests instead that the Israelite folk religion was always polytheistic, and it was the prophets and priests who denounced the Asherah poles who were the innovators.
For example, King Manasseh placed an Asherah pole in the Holy Temple (2 Kings 21:7). King Josiah'sreforms in the late 7th century BC included the destruction of many Asherah poles (2 Kings 23).
Exodus 34:13 states: "Break down their altars, smash their sacred stones and cut down their Asherah poles."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asherah_pole
- Amulets, figurines, inscriptions and ancient texts, including the Bible, reveal Asherah's once prominent standing.
God had a wife, Asherah, whom the Book of Kings suggests was worshiped alongside Yahweh in his temple in Israel, according to an Oxford scholar.
In 1967, Raphael Patai was the first historian to mention that the ancient Israelites worshiped both Yahweh and Asherah. The theory has gained new prominence due to the research of Francesca Stavrakopoulou, who began her work at Oxford and is now a senior lecturer in the department of Theology and Religion at the University of Exeter.
http://news.discovery.com/history/religion/go...
Uh-huh....

Well. There it is. Wiki and discovery news says so.

It MUST be true!

O__O

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min ellaquent 159,671
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 5 min _FLATLINE-------- 7,626
Word Association (Mar '10) 5 min beatlesinafog 16,791
lets play follow the word! (Jul '08) 6 min beatlesinafog 39,515
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 9 min _FLATLINE-------- 9,609
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 9 min Sublime1 8,059
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 12 min Crazy Jae 1,276
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 1 hr AZviaWA 990
News Will Alaska's weird winter be followed by equal... 1 hr tough call 37
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 2 hr -TheExam- 28,092