Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“The Grim Reaper Is Fictional ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

But We Will All Meet Him

#103232 Oct 25, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>Yes tick it is intelligence to love and hurt to a point of killing others or yourself. It is intelligence to hate and hurt to a point of killing others or yourself. It is intelligence to hate and be evil to a point of killing others/trying to kill out a whole race.
It is intelligence to destroy what you need to survive.
Very good points there tick. LOL
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>still just products of intelligence.
sad you couldn't counter my point logically, not unusual for you...
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you've gone off the logic rails...again...
not even worthy of a response.
if you ever feel you can counter the fact that what you listed is just the products of intelligence, give it a try. you are making a fools of yourself with this track...
Just going by what you say tick. LMAO

Level 5

But We Will All Meet Him

#103233 Oct 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, but so many have. why wouldn't a god that interferes with human choice, as SBT suggested he does, why wouldn't that be on the top of his list?
all academic as the god he is talking about has been proven false.,
God gave us choice called free will. If God interfered with human choices, He would be a controller, a dictator which He is not.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#103234 Oct 25, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Just going by what you say tick. LMAO
and then going off the logic rails...

why can't you counter the fact that what you listed is just the product of intelligence?

Level 5

But We Will All Meet Him

#103235 Oct 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, but so many have. why wouldn't a god that interferes with human choice, as SBT suggested he does, why wouldn't that be on the top of his list?
Tick I bet you think a loaded 747 that crashes and kills everyone is natural selection. A ship, such as the Titanic that sinks and kills everyone is natural selection. A war and all the life lost is natural selection. A car wreck killing a family is natural selection.

St. Croix valley

#103236 Oct 25, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
God gave us choice called free will. If God interfered with human choices, He would be a controller, a dictator which He is not.
still can't get your logic on track, huh?

SBT clearly suggested that jesus did interfere with humans choices, did he not?

“Ditat Deus”

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#103237 Oct 25, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is why we laugh at creatards.
They can't even bother to learn the theory that disturbs them so much.
What?

What I say?

Level 5

But We Will All Meet Him

#103238 Oct 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
Tick I bet you think man killing rhinos for their horns is natural selection. I bet you think man slaughtering many seals is natural selection. Tick I bet you think man killing elephants for their tusks for money is natural selection. Just to name a few. Remember each species either survives or dies off due to natural selection right?

“Ditat Deus”

Level 1

Location hidden

#103239 Oct 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:

<scroll>
Subduction Zone wrote:
What?
<scroll>

Level 5

But We Will All Meet Him

#103240 Oct 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and then going off the logic rails...
why can't you counter the fact that what you listed is just the product of intelligence?
I did idiot. I said "Yes tick it is intelligence to love and hurt to a point of killing others or yourself. It is intelligence to hate and hurt to a point of killing others or yourself. It is intelligence to hate and be evil to a point of killing others/trying to kill out a whole race.

You have not yet countered on how all that is considered intelligence as you claim.

St. Croix valley

#103241 Oct 25, 2013
SBT wrote:
<quoted text>
You have Islam mixed up with the Creator God. Yonno, the one that wrote in Stone..
oh dear....those members of the other sect of your cult have a long way to go to match the bloody swath christianity has left across this planet...

but then same proven false god, y'all worship in your cult...

you really should learn about the cult you got sucked into...

“Ditat Deus”

Level 1

Location hidden

#103242 Oct 25, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed the whole point, didn't you? He stated that "because it wanted to see". Please explain how a creature that did not have sight suddenly got it in he/she/it's mind that they wanted to see. Such a concept that would never occurred to said sightless creature - if it was even capable of thought (which is very doubtful).
Perhaps they were looking forward to HDTV.
I dunno.

Why would a fish want to live on land?

How did it drastically change from a fist to a land animal?

Why did some of them go back to the water? And why didn't those that went back devolve their lungs back in to gills? Why do whales have a pelvic bone?

Level 5

But We Will All Meet Him

#103243 Oct 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>still can't get your logic on track, huh?
SBT clearly suggested that jesus did interfere with humans choices, did he not?
I am not debating with SBT. I am talking to you.

SBT
Level 2

Since: Jun 13

United States

#103244 Oct 25, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
The sun the moon and the earth were not created at the same time and most certainly not at the time of the big bang event.
BB about 13.7 billion years ago
Sun about 4.6 billion years ago
Earth a short time (in stellar terms) later but measured in millions of years
Moon, sometime after between 4.5 and 4.4 billion years ago,
Now a good babble scholar and apologist looking for loopholes would consider that to be around the same time. A scientist would consider it to be 2 x 10^8 years
The problem here is that the babble account and science do not agree when those biblical persons lived.(shortened to save space)
So if the Moon is escaping orbit @ 1.5"/year, the math blows away a long age assertion for the the moons origin, right? Russ Humpheys did the math predicting the average magnetism along the outer planets prior to the Voyager II mission equipped to measure this..,he was dead on. Now Astrophysicists have another issue to deal with, their Dark Matter dissolved, so how are they going to keep the entire universe together for even a million years, some galaxies they see coming apart now? So who do we believe? One can't ignore reason and math, such findings must be inserted into origins thinking.

http://www.icr.org/article/beyond-neptune-voy...

http://www.icr.org/article/6814/

St. Croix valley

#103245 Oct 25, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Tick I bet you think a loaded 747 that crashes and kills everyone is natural selection. A ship, such as the Titanic that sinks and kills everyone is natural selection. A war and all the life lost is natural selection. A car wreck killing a family is natural selection.
why do you keep going off on these totally illogical rants of yours?

Level 5

But We Will All Meet Him

#103246 Oct 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>why do you keep going off on these totally illogical rants of yours?
Because you believe the survival of a species is natural selection only. I see you dodged the animal question.

St. Croix valley

#103247 Oct 25, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
I did idiot. I said "Yes tick it is intelligence to love and hurt to a point of killing others or yourself. It is intelligence to hate and hurt to a point of killing others or yourself. It is intelligence to hate and be evil to a point of killing others/trying to kill out a whole race.
You have not yet countered on how all that is considered intelligence as you claim.
not even close, dear.

they are products of intelligence. that has absolutely nothing to do with yo idiotic rant.

Level 5

But We Will All Meet Him

#103248 Oct 25, 2013
Tick I don't know if you were here when Jim was going on about light does not come to us, we see out to it. I played his game for a while but one day I just got tired of it.

So I said to Jim "if I shine a spot light at your eyes will you be blinded before or after the light hits your eyes?"

He said well of course when the light reaches my eyes.

I said exactly. Which means light has to reach us before we see it. So you now can stop being ignorant and move on.

Level 5

But We Will All Meet Him

#103249 Oct 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>not even close, dear.
they are products of intelligence. that has absolutely nothing to do with yo idiotic rant.
Quite dodging. Tell how they are all products of intelligence as you claim. Just saying they are is not going to cut it.

St. Croix valley

#103250 Oct 25, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not debating with SBT. I am talking to you.
and i was responding to his idiotic post...

you are having some difficulty tonight, huh?

Level 5

But We Will All Meet Him

#103251 Oct 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>not even close, dear.
Why you are at it tick. Tell how man killing a species off to extinction for money is natural selection.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
10,000th Post WINS 4.0 (Apr '12) 4 min tiger_-_dad 5,186
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min Tom2Tone 150,819
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 6 min Doug77 26,397
Should a Husband Help His Wife With the Dishes? (Dec '12) 7 min dragoon70056 457
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 8 min dragoon70056 3,714
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 12 min GANNY 7,643
Fake book titles game (Feb '10) 13 min Parden Pard 4,211
Bill Cosby 15 min Sublime1 49
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 15 min -Shaman- 23,747
Spirit's Good Bye Thread 3 hr -CatCiao- 57

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE