Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“A Idiot Thinks Im Savoir Faire”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Paranoid That I Am Everywhere

#103205 Oct 25, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of what you are calling evidence is simply "I don't understand".
"I don't understand" is not evidence for God.
And it is a shame that you do not understand evolution after all of this time. Evolution does not occur by "luck".
What is there to not understand. Pretty much all I named we understand, at least to a point. The difference is you think it all just happens and I think God started it all.

Level 5

#103206 Oct 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>none of that is in any way evidence of any god whatsoever, and certainly not the god that you just admitted was created by humans, thus a false idol....
Where did I say God was created by humans? On that you lie again.

Level 5

#103207 Oct 25, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of what you are calling evidence is simply "I don't understand".
"I don't understand" is not evidence for God.
And it is a shame that you do not understand evolution after all of this time. Evolution does not occur by "luck".
All evolution needs for success is a livable environment and reproduction. It doesn't needs feelings such as love, happiness, hate, caring, sadness, good or evil. Actually if emotions did not exist, it would be better for evolution to just breed, mutate and reproduce.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#103208 Oct 25, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say God was created by humans? On that you lie again.
you stated the bible is wholly the word of man. that means the god created in the bible was created by man...

St. Croix valley

#103209 Oct 25, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
All evolution needs for success is a livable environment and reproduction. It doesn't needs feelings such as love, happiness, hate, caring, sadness, good or evil. Actually if emotions did not exist, it would be better for evolution to just breed, mutate and reproduce.
those are just products of intelligence...

“A have offended, Brickie, Dark”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Blue, Suncore, Replay whoever

#103210 Oct 25, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
When you ask me a question most times I will answer in what I believe, what I think and/or my opinion. A simple yes or no is not always the only answer unless you are just sheeple that follow the crowd and do as they do without thinking for yourself.
Maybe if he posted his responses on threads you don't even go to, you would be able to see his post.

“A have offended, Brickie, Dark”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Blue, Suncore, Replay whoever

#103211 Oct 25, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
My evidence for God is all around me. Life, the sun, the moon, the universe, the wind, the rain, etc etc. Feelings such as love, caring, sadness, hate, hurt, and evil that are all things that evolution does not need to be successful. The beauty in nature - A masterpiece cannot paint itself.
If you want to call it luck it happened or it just happened that is your choice.
I think what you are really saying is how you feel about those things and that is only evidence of your perceptions, history, emotions, etc.

Evolution needs living organisms, environmental variability and time in order to occur. What you say it doesn't need are traits that result from evolution either directly through selection or perhaps as a byproduct.

Level 5

#103212 Oct 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you stated the bible is wholly the word of man. that means the god created in the bible was created by man...
So by your logic any book written by man/men must be fiction right? Even if they wrote from experience and or stories passed on has to be fiction. That is interesting.

Level 5

#103213 Oct 25, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe if he posted his responses on threads you don't even go to, you would be able to see his post.
Here I will throw you a bone and responded back to you since you have been trying so hard to get my attention and I have been ignoring you. It is hilarious how you say I am not in your head. But you have been going around on different threads responding to posts that I have made to others, responding to posts that others have made responding back to me. Even going on about the judgits and facing your arch nemesis for doing so. You can stop jumping up and down now like a little dog trying to get my attention. You should change your name to “Chester from Smithville”. What a tard. LMFAO

Chester And Spike

This video is you LMFAO

St. Croix valley

#103214 Oct 25, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
So by your logic any book written by man/men must be fiction right? Even if they wrote from experience and or stories passed on has to be fiction. That is interesting.
not at all, but if the bible is the word of man, then that means they created the god therein.

SBT
Level 2

Since: Jun 13

United States

#103215 Oct 25, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Hot dayum, even a fundie can be correct twice a day. All you need to do now just tell us water is wet and you're done.
Praise the Lord.
Well Dude, I know exactly what I believe and why, do you? I have peace and a good life full of blessings. I enjoy this Earth and have had the privilege to see it from above and below on most of the continents.

My Heavenly Father opens understanding and truth to me as I humbly observe with thanksgiving. I got to spend 20+ years in Alaska flying and working and 25 more running around underground seeing some of the greatest mineral resources on earth; and maybe have a little bigger picture than most of you hotshots here. I have worked with some class geology folks on the mining and research side. Like I said before, explain how an Axial Proton Motor jumped out of that primordial soup of yours and I may take you more seriously. Short of that I suggest you get down from that high ladder of yours and start looking up.

Level 5

#103216 Oct 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>those are just products of intelligence...
Yes tick it is intelligence to love and hurt to a point of killing others or yourself. It is intelligence to hate and hurt to a point of killing others or yourself. It is intelligence to hate and be evil to a point of killing others/trying to kill out a whole race.
It is intelligence to destroy what you need to survive.

Very good points there tick. LOL

SBT
Level 2

Since: Jun 13

United States

#103217 Oct 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>telling different stories of his life depending on who they were selling it to..like all spin doctors,
they used jesus' life like a media soundbyte, but then he would have wanted that, a that was his purpose. he was no son of any god, the god you think he was the son of has been proven false.
you worship a false idol....
Don't you think we would have been a nuclear wasteland without Him?

I do..

Level 5

#103218 Oct 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>not at all, but if the bible is the word of man, then that means they created the god therein.
The bible is the word of man so it has to be made up! What are the other books in the world, including nonfiction and educational the word of? I thought man wrote them as well. Did man not write those as well? Great logic.

St. Croix valley

#103219 Oct 25, 2013
SBT wrote:
<quoted text>
I do..
there is no Him and we are not a nuclear wasteland, so no.

silly question, even for a fool like you...

St. Croix valley

#103220 Oct 25, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes tick it is intelligence to love and hurt to a point of killing others or yourself. It is intelligence to hate and hurt to a point of killing others or yourself. It is intelligence to hate and be evil to a point of killing others/trying to kill out a whole race.
It is intelligence to destroy what you need to survive.
Very good points there tick. LOL
still just products of intelligence.

sad you couldn't counter my point logically, not unusual for you...

St. Croix valley

#103221 Oct 25, 2013
SBT wrote:
<quoted text>
I do..
why have we had so much murder in his name? wouldn't a god that, as you suggest, interferes with human activity have put an end to people killing in his name at least?

St. Croix valley

#103222 Oct 25, 2013
ooops, my bad, you god clearly states it is Ok to kill in his name...

Level 5

#103223 Oct 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>not at all, but if the bible is the word of man, then that means they created the god therein.
You sound like a person I know that said baby poop smells worse than human poop. I laughed and said so babies are not human. LOL

Level 5

#103224 Oct 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>still just products of intelligence.
sad you couldn't counter my point logically, not unusual for you...
It is sad that you call self destruction of life intelligence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 min Alias 21,230
Word Association (Jun '10) 5 min Kid_Tomorrow 26,345
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 min eleanorigby 36,597
Official: Oklahoma beheading suspect a bit 'weird' 8 min Grace Nerissa 28
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 8 min Kid_Tomorrow 6,029
30,000 post wins (May '13) 13 min 40ish 1,884
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 13 min Katie 137,768
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 44 min Sublime1 147,580
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 1 hr ZkyClank 6,339
Cows Really Don't Like Cowbells, Study Finds 3 hr Go Blue Forever 45