Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#102506 Oct 21, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
And you think the concept of a god always existing and 'coming from nothing' is logical?
And you think magic is real and a logical attribute of a 'come from nothing' god?
And you think it's logical for a GOD who created everything in a tremendously huge universe to actually adopt a mall tribe of what were basically goat herders at the time, and to interfere so much in their life that he proscribed how much time a menstruating women should be put away...among a whole laundry list of VERY stupid laws??
You write:
"But when the phenomenon is the existence of the universe and of life , there is nothing in the universe to explain it. There is no natural explanation."
Neither you or I, or in fact anyone knows this yet. You have faith only, as do I, but in the opposite.
As of today in the year 2013 there is no known natural explanation for the universe and the life in it. That's just the way it is.

Thank you for admitting that you have faith in the opposite of creation . These other cultists are either to stupid to realize it or just blinded by denial

Level 2

Location hidden

#102507 Oct 21, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually all the evidence of my assertion is real. There is zero chance of dead tissue coming back to life after tissue degeneration has taken place. But this window can be as little as 45 minutes or extended in very cool conditions. It has been found clinically dead can be revived , but the brain degenerates very quickly , if the victim cannot be revived in this window, degeneration makes it impossible.
But on the other side we know the chemicals and compounds can assemble into living organisms, life itself is testament of that.
The key to building life has been discovered, and even some of the process, but this knowledge isn't quite detailed enough to reproduce what happen. But this will be solved soon, and you will with your jaw blabbing denial and religious belief left in the utter stupidity, that you repeat mindlessly like the thrall of the imaginary god you worshiper you are.
"The key to building life has been discovered"!

Please return to us old Aura Mytha and bestow upon mankind the secret of life!

Sucking bone, Mike F, Woodtick and Dude will not share the secret. Only you can open the sacred text to reveal it!

“What can I do to get the Topix”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

cops upset?

#102508 Oct 21, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
The theory boy, is that winds blowing random molecules into primordial seas stirred by tides created life! Now Aura And sucking bone have the evidence that this occurred but won't share it with the those who are not members of their cult
Does anyone know what this old woman is trying to say?

The HYPOTHESES are that life spontaneously formed through some as yet unknown chemical mechanism or mechanisms from more basic molecules available in solution. It is an open research question being currently studied.

I don't know of a cult that includes any of the hypothesis in their doctrine. It is science.

Level 9

cops upset?

#102509 Oct 21, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
"The key to building life has been discovered"!
Please return to us old Aura Mytha and bestow upon mankind the secret of life!
Sucking bone, Mike F, Woodtick and Dude will not share the secret. Only you can open the sacred text to reveal it!
Sucking bone. Is that a Christian phrase or transference? I don't recall reading it in the Bible.

Level 9

cops upset?

#102510 Oct 21, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
As of today in the year 2013 there is no known natural explanation for the universe and the life in it. That's just the way it is.
Thank you for admitting that you have faith in the opposite of creation . These other cultists are either to stupid to realize it or just blinded by denial
Wouldn't destruction be the opposite of creation. Just sayin'.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#102511 Oct 21, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! you mean Aura doesn't have the secret of life! Do you have it!,you say you do?
bohart, until you change your attitude I can't help you. All I can do is to point out how idiotic you are.

The fact is that there is evidence for abiogenesis, idiots cannot request evidence since they would simply reject it.

When you decide not to be an idiot any longer I will be more than happy to give you all of the evidence that you want.

Perhaps some others will give you the evidence you demand, I will not waste my time.

“Good day to you!”

Level 2

Since: Oct 08

Earth

#102512 Oct 21, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Not really addressing my last question, but I didn't really expect it to be addressed directly either. I guess yours must be a circumstantial answer.
I did address your last question. You chose to ignore the reply to pretend I didn't answer it. You asked...
"Isn't circumstantial evidence also known as facts? You better get back to me on that one as well."
I said yes. But not all the time is it true as circumstantial evidence is based on everything from hearsay to facts, that's why it's called 'circumstantial evidence' because it lacks 'direct substantiated facts'.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#102513 Oct 21, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Does anyone know what this old woman is trying to say?
The HYPOTHESES are that life spontaneously formed through some as yet unknown chemical mechanism or mechanisms from more basic molecules available in solution. It is an open research question being currently studied.
I don't know of a cult that includes any of the hypothesis in their doctrine. It is science.
Poor bohart knows that he has lost. All he can do is to rant hysterically and purposefully get evolution and abiogenesis wrong. His only hope is to debunk one of his strawmen. He is totally outclassed by the real thing.

At least he is a somewhat entertaining idiot.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#102514 Oct 21, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
I did address your last question. You chose to ignore the reply to pretend I didn't answer it. You asked...
"Isn't circumstantial evidence also known as facts? You better get back to me on that one as well."
I said yes. But not all the time is it true as circumstantial evidence is based on everything from hearsay to facts, that's why it's called 'circumstantial evidence' because it lacks 'direct substantiated facts'.
Sorry, hearsay is not circumstantial evidence.

Sorry, you do not know what "circumstantial evidence" is.

Level 2

Location hidden

#102515 Oct 21, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Does anyone know what this old woman is trying to say?
What it is ,is an unscientific myth with no supporting evidence what so ever,

Ha,hA,..UNKNOWN chemical mechanism

Level 2

Location hidden

#102516 Oct 21, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
bohart, until you change your attitude I can't help you. All I can do is to point out how idiotic you are.
The fact is that there is evidence for abiogenesis, idiots cannot request evidence since they would simply reject it.
When you decide not to be an idiot any longer I will be more than happy to give you all of the evidence that you want.
Perhaps some others will give you the evidence you demand, I will not waste my time.
You can't even help yourself from being a blind and deluded lying fool, psychotically believing you have the secret of the primordial puddle.

Hold onto your evidence sucking bone and cuddle up tonight in the quilt of pathetic lies that keeps your pitiful worldview warm.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#102517 Oct 21, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
What it is ,is an unscientific myth with no supporting evidence what so ever,
Ha,hA,..UNKNOWN chemical mechanism
Poor bohart, still playing the fool.

Level 2

Location hidden

#102518 Oct 21, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor bohart knows that he has lost. All he can do is to rant hysterically and purposefully get evolution and abiogenesis wrong. His only hope is to debunk one of his strawmen. He is totally outclassed by the real thing.
At least he is a somewhat entertaining idiot.
Hey I have the proof of God's existence , but until you change your attitude I can't help you. If you will beg and grovel I may reveal this evidence when I, and I alone deem you worthy.

Level 2

Location hidden

#102519 Oct 21, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor bohart, still playing the fool.
Yeah,..the difference in us is your not playing a fool , you are the real thing!

“Good day to you!”

Level 2

Earth

#102520 Oct 21, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a discovery made that conflicts with the idea the entire Earth was covered by water at any given point in time.
That idea was shattered with the discovery of the foundations of the first continent precedes the ocean.
Shattered? Not. Challenged? Always.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#102521 Oct 21, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I have the proof of God's existence , but until you change your attitude I can't help you. If you will beg and grovel I may reveal this evidence when I, and I alone deem you worthy.
Sorry, we all know that you have none. You have no one that will back you up either. There are countless scientists that will back up my claims.

You are a moron, and you probably always will be a moron.

And didn't your pastor ever tell you that it was still a sin to lie for Jesus?

There is no evidence for God, well, there is no valid evidence for God. There are all sorts of nonsensical tales. The problem is that many of them contradict each other. We don't have that problem with scientific evidence, and there is no scientific evidence for God at all.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#102522 Oct 21, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah,..the difference in us is your not playing a fool , you are the real thing!
bohart, there is actually a faint hint of hope for an idiot like you.

If you ever clear the religious shit out of your eyes even an idiot like you could learn.

My only foolishness is in hoping an a-hole like you could learn.

“Nothing can stop, This Pony..”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#102523 Oct 21, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not ignorant, no, you are dumb.
I didn't ask you about God, I asked for evidence and there is none, listen dumbass.........
Fossils only TELL YOU THERE WERE LIVING CREATURES, NOT HOW THEY CAME TO LIFE you fantastic moron.
Give us all the empirical, observable scientific evidence of how life began.... You can't, there is none. All you can do is idiotically rail against God, Jew magic etc. That's why you do it, because you can't face reality, and that's this,...
There is no scientific explanation for how life began.
"There is no scientific explanation for how life began."

Incorrect, there is an explanation. However it is...
One you do not like, It's called abiogenesis.
What there isn't is a scientific explanation for god.

So lets hear your theory of special creation.
We know how that goes, you start out with mythical invisible sky daddy's and work your way down.

“Good day to you!”

Level 2

Earth

#102524 Oct 21, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you still have no idea what a scientific theory is. If you have a better one then please present a viable alternative theory that does a better job of predicting cosmic background radiation than the Big Bang. If you have a better one then please present a viable alternative theory that does a better job of predicting the positions and gravitational effects of astronomical phenomena better than Dark Matter.
Meh, who am I kidding, you're a Von-Daniken fan.
:-/
lol...right. Like your declaration/insinuation scientific theory is all facts. You go dude!

“Good day to you!”

Level 2

Earth

#102525 Oct 21, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I did. That's the difference.
Global flood is pretty pointless if it happens billions of years before Noah allegedly existed, right?
lol...ah not. The difference is you spend time arguing whether Noah and his flood did or didn't happen and I don't. That's our difference lol...to funny....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guy Busted With Container Labeled 'Not Weed' 8 min TALLYHO 8541 1
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 16 min harleyhoney8 17,911
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 17 min harleyhoney8 797
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 29 min racist alert 39,320
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 31 min mr goodwrench 7,379
Rest in Peace, Spock 33 min Ozzie 205
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 35 min Sublime1 157,943
More from around the web