Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#102496 Oct 21, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Tick scientists have a 1.8 million years old skull that they studied for 8 years and think it suggests simpler human lineage.
Four days later, other scientists countries away, with teeth they have had for years, now suggest Neanderthals and modern humans diverged nearly 1 million years ago and not the prior thought of around 300,000 years ago.
That was my point but I figure you did not read them both.
why would i ask you about them if i had read them?

“NOTHING GOOD EVERY CAME OUT OF”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

West Plains

#102497 Oct 21, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and UFOs! tons of them...
What do you think is movin thet ole sun acrossin the sky.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Iquique

#102498 Oct 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. There's evidence of God all over the place. Thousands of testimonials are out there for you to read.
It may only be anecdotal evidence, but that's more evidence than abiogenesis has.
Testimonials are not evidence of any kind at all. We all know how easy it is to fool people. Just remember the old tent revivals and how the 'preacher''cured' people by the laying on of hands.

I hear the Southwest Indian reservations are still rife with them. Any body from the South East care to comment on whether they are still working there?

Circumstantial evidence however it valid, and is used in courts of law all over the world, and has been used many times to convict evil people in ALL kinds of crimes....including murder

We have circumstantial evidence that much of the Bible is just myths and has no evidence of factuality at all.

We have some circumstantial evidence that life COULD have come from space...not yet peer review enough I think....but a very real possibility. And we know that space is full of water.

St. Croix valley

#102499 Oct 21, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>What do you think is movin thet ole sun acrossin the sky.
hello! gods in their chariots... we have thousands of testimonials and tons of books written about it.

St. Croix valley

#102500 Oct 21, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Testimonials are not evidence of any kind at all. We all know how easy it is to fool people. Just remember the old tent revivals and how the 'preacher''cured' people by the laying on of hands.
I hear the Southwest Indian reservations are still rife with them. Any body from the South East care to comment on whether they are still working there?
Circumstantial evidence however it valid, and is used in courts of law all over the world, and has been used many times to convict evil people in ALL kinds of crimes....including murder
We have circumstantial evidence that much of the Bible is just myths and has no evidence of factuality at all.
We have some circumstantial evidence that life COULD have come from space...not yet peer review enough I think....but a very real possibility. And we know that space is full of water.
it definitely is peer reviewed. we have forms of life here on earth that could survive space travel in a dormant state..

Level 9

West Plains

#102501 Oct 21, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>hello! gods in their chariots... we have thousands of testimonials and tons of books written about it.
I just read Anvil, The Story of Anvil. Does that mean that earth could have been created by a Canadian speed metal band?

Level 9

West Plains

#102502 Oct 21, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
There are charismatic, fundamentalist churches still in the Ozarks where you can see speaking in tongues and laying on of hands, but the more radical expressions of Christianity are found in the Appalachians I think. The handle venomous serpents and drink poisons like strychnine. Serpents being snakes for our less enlightened fundamentalist viewers.

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#102503 Oct 21, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you are incorrect about the zero evidence part.
you believe in an already proven false god, so you really are not one to talk...
Please get with Aura and supply us all with the evidence

Level 2

Location hidden

#102504 Oct 21, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You better check with your boys on this thread. You creationists seem to think a theory is any old crap that you dream up.
The theory boy, is that winds blowing random molecules into primordial seas stirred by tides created life! Now Aura And sucking bone have the evidence that this occurred but won't share it with the those who are not members of their cult

Level 2

Location hidden

#102505 Oct 21, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again idiot.
If that person denies obvious evidence then he is stupid, uneducated, a creatard, etc.. Especially after help is offered to cure that persons idiocy.
I can help you learn idiot, but if you want to keep denying all of science then I can't help you.
Wrong! you mean Aura doesn't have the secret of life! Do you have it!,you say you do?

Level 2

Location hidden

#102506 Oct 21, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
And you think the concept of a god always existing and 'coming from nothing' is logical?
And you think magic is real and a logical attribute of a 'come from nothing' god?
And you think it's logical for a GOD who created everything in a tremendously huge universe to actually adopt a mall tribe of what were basically goat herders at the time, and to interfere so much in their life that he proscribed how much time a menstruating women should be put away...among a whole laundry list of VERY stupid laws??
You write:
"But when the phenomenon is the existence of the universe and of life , there is nothing in the universe to explain it. There is no natural explanation."
Neither you or I, or in fact anyone knows this yet. You have faith only, as do I, but in the opposite.
As of today in the year 2013 there is no known natural explanation for the universe and the life in it. That's just the way it is.

Thank you for admitting that you have faith in the opposite of creation . These other cultists are either to stupid to realize it or just blinded by denial

Level 2

Location hidden

#102507 Oct 21, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually all the evidence of my assertion is real. There is zero chance of dead tissue coming back to life after tissue degeneration has taken place. But this window can be as little as 45 minutes or extended in very cool conditions. It has been found clinically dead can be revived , but the brain degenerates very quickly , if the victim cannot be revived in this window, degeneration makes it impossible.
But on the other side we know the chemicals and compounds can assemble into living organisms, life itself is testament of that.
The key to building life has been discovered, and even some of the process, but this knowledge isn't quite detailed enough to reproduce what happen. But this will be solved soon, and you will with your jaw blabbing denial and religious belief left in the utter stupidity, that you repeat mindlessly like the thrall of the imaginary god you worshiper you are.
"The key to building life has been discovered"!

Please return to us old Aura Mytha and bestow upon mankind the secret of life!

Sucking bone, Mike F, Woodtick and Dude will not share the secret. Only you can open the sacred text to reveal it!

Level 9

West Plains

#102508 Oct 21, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
The theory boy, is that winds blowing random molecules into primordial seas stirred by tides created life! Now Aura And sucking bone have the evidence that this occurred but won't share it with the those who are not members of their cult
Does anyone know what this old woman is trying to say?

The HYPOTHESES are that life spontaneously formed through some as yet unknown chemical mechanism or mechanisms from more basic molecules available in solution. It is an open research question being currently studied.

I don't know of a cult that includes any of the hypothesis in their doctrine. It is science.

Level 9

West Plains

#102509 Oct 21, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
"The key to building life has been discovered"!
Please return to us old Aura Mytha and bestow upon mankind the secret of life!
Sucking bone, Mike F, Woodtick and Dude will not share the secret. Only you can open the sacred text to reveal it!
Sucking bone. Is that a Christian phrase or transference? I don't recall reading it in the Bible.

Level 9

West Plains

#102510 Oct 21, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
As of today in the year 2013 there is no known natural explanation for the universe and the life in it. That's just the way it is.
Thank you for admitting that you have faith in the opposite of creation . These other cultists are either to stupid to realize it or just blinded by denial
Wouldn't destruction be the opposite of creation. Just sayin'.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#102511 Oct 21, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! you mean Aura doesn't have the secret of life! Do you have it!,you say you do?
bohart, until you change your attitude I can't help you. All I can do is to point out how idiotic you are.

The fact is that there is evidence for abiogenesis, idiots cannot request evidence since they would simply reject it.

When you decide not to be an idiot any longer I will be more than happy to give you all of the evidence that you want.

Perhaps some others will give you the evidence you demand, I will not waste my time.

“Good day to you!”

Level 2

Since: Oct 08

Earth

#102512 Oct 21, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Not really addressing my last question, but I didn't really expect it to be addressed directly either. I guess yours must be a circumstantial answer.
I did address your last question. You chose to ignore the reply to pretend I didn't answer it. You asked...
"Isn't circumstantial evidence also known as facts? You better get back to me on that one as well."
I said yes. But not all the time is it true as circumstantial evidence is based on everything from hearsay to facts, that's why it's called 'circumstantial evidence' because it lacks 'direct substantiated facts'.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#102513 Oct 21, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Does anyone know what this old woman is trying to say?
The HYPOTHESES are that life spontaneously formed through some as yet unknown chemical mechanism or mechanisms from more basic molecules available in solution. It is an open research question being currently studied.
I don't know of a cult that includes any of the hypothesis in their doctrine. It is science.
Poor bohart knows that he has lost. All he can do is to rant hysterically and purposefully get evolution and abiogenesis wrong. His only hope is to debunk one of his strawmen. He is totally outclassed by the real thing.

At least he is a somewhat entertaining idiot.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#102514 Oct 21, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
I did address your last question. You chose to ignore the reply to pretend I didn't answer it. You asked...
"Isn't circumstantial evidence also known as facts? You better get back to me on that one as well."
I said yes. But not all the time is it true as circumstantial evidence is based on everything from hearsay to facts, that's why it's called 'circumstantial evidence' because it lacks 'direct substantiated facts'.
Sorry, hearsay is not circumstantial evidence.

Sorry, you do not know what "circumstantial evidence" is.

Level 2

Location hidden

#102515 Oct 21, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Does anyone know what this old woman is trying to say?
What it is ,is an unscientific myth with no supporting evidence what so ever,

Ha,hA,..UNKNOWN chemical mechanism

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 8 min -Lea- 21,397
Ebola in America 19 min Kelly in Black 39
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 25 min Laura french 147,750
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 30 min Vector aka Victor... 1,424
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 31 min Vector aka Victor... 29,551
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 55 min Grace Nerissa 24,273
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 2 hr Trouser Cough 40,330
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 2 hr Heres lookin at y... 6,419
Missing posters.. (Jan '14) 4 hr SLY WEST 33

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE