Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Lakeland, FL

#102454 Oct 21, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Terrible attempt at evasion! No one is arguing about the elements of life are they? What you are avoiding is how these elements assembled and came to life, because there is no natural scientific explanation as to how this could have occurred. None. Therefore your belief has nothing to do with science.
How would YOU know??? The sum total of your scientific knowledge centers around puddles of goo. You have never made a decent argument beyond pre-school whining.

I have repeated challenged you to a serious discussion. All you respond with is idiotic comments. What a complete loser you are.

I'm slightly surprised that McDonald's lets you use their computer. But the, birds of a feather.

I'll take an Angus wrap with HOT fries to go, thank you very much. Here's a dollar towards your GED fund.

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#102455 Oct 21, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i avoided nothing.
and your statement is incorrect. there is a a scientific explanation, no-one has repeated it yet.
we knew there was atomic fission, but until humans repeated it, it didn't exist?
our off your game, fool...
I've noticed you Puddle people can't stay focused when confronted with the truth. Take a drink...

There is no natural scientific explanation for life beginning.

This is the truth.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#102456 Oct 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. There's evidence of God all over the place. Thousands of testimonials are out there for you to read.
It may only be anecdotal evidence, but that's more evidence than abiogenesis has.
No, that is not true. Yes, anecdotal evidence is evidence, but it is just about the poorest evidence possible. There is no scientific evidence for God, there is scientific evidence for abiogenesis.

Too bad you have no clue what counts as scientific evidence.

Level 8

Lakeland, FL

#102457 Oct 21, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking to the sucking bone, a-hole.
Public forum, a-hole breath.
bohart wrote:
Still writhing in the agonizing stupidity required to believe that wind blown molecules landing in tide driven seas created life?
Probably not , fools have to believe it.Cultist
Twit. Can't have a scientific discussion, can you? Just more pre-school drivel. Does you mommy get annoyed at all the drool on your t-shirts?

Level 9

Everett, WA

#102458 Oct 21, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
The usual from you,....nothing.
You are a liar for the goo, nothing more
I am more than willing to help you, you poor moron. But until you change your idiot a-hole attitude there is no point in trying to help you. Just remember that all of science agrees with me and none of it agrees with you. That should be a hint to even an idiot like you that you are wrong.

Level 8

Lakeland, FL

#102459 Oct 21, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Puddle gooiest lie #2
"There is plenty of evidence today that SUGGESTS life can arise naturally"
It must be hidden in Aura's footlocker where he keeps the secret of life hidden.
There is absolutely none.
See? "Puddle goo!" "Puddle goo!" "Puddle goo!" "Puddle goo!"

Boring troll is boring. And stupid. And uneducated. And an embarrassment to humanity.

Level 8

Lakeland, FL

#102460 Oct 21, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
I've noticed you Puddle people can't stay focused when confronted with the truth. Take a drink...
This is the truth.
Asked and answered. A-hole breath.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#102461 Oct 21, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the truth.
sure there is, it just hasn't been repeated. all the building blocks of life are throughout the universe, we just haven't seen them make life yet. obviously life did come from non-life.

again, your logic disproves atomic fission until the 40's...so we know it is wrong...

Level 2

Location hidden

#102462 Oct 21, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Abiogenesis.
It's right there recorded in the rocks. 3.5-3.8 billion years ago we have the earliest forms of life. Preceding that we have none. Nothing. Zip. Nada. Zilch. Zero.
No evidence at all whatsoever of life existing before this time. NO evidence at all whatsoever that your magic Jew even exists.
And remember you ALREADY violate your own rules by invoking your God in the first place -
1 - God is a living being. But we all have to be DEAD to get to be spirits like Him.
2 - God did NOT produce life via a natural process, but an ARTIFICIAL experiment which had NOTHING to do with life developing as it always does naturally from a pre-existing lifeform "after its kind". Same goes for every single species God ever created.
3 - God is eternal and immortal and therefore did NOT come from a previous lifeform. Therefore life does NOT ALWAYS require a previous lifeform.
You violate your OWN rules THREE TIMES.(or billions if you want to address each and every species individually)
WE violate your rules ONCE.
But uh, frankly we couldn't give a flying f ck about your rules. Neither does reality.(shrug)
<quoted text>
And what are living beings? That's right, a collection of chemical reactions. NOT magic. Magic is not my claim. I've never invoked it. You claim chemical reactions can create life all the time every day but 3.5 billion years ago Jewish magic was necessary for the first one. YOU claim Godmagic made life, the universe and everything. All I do is point out that there is no reason to presume that your magic wizard was even necessary, and if it is, the same premise breaks your own rules. Multiple times over.
<quoted text>
But unlike you I haven't had to lie here, have I?
Just because I broke "BOHART'S COMMANDMENT" doesn't mean I have lied. It means YOU have because you broke it three times. AND you never address my posts directly and deal with the problems of your own arguments.
Your willful ignorance is not our problem.
You are not ignorant, no, you are dumb.

I didn't ask you about God, I asked for evidence and there is none, listen dumbass.........

Fossils only TELL YOU THERE WERE LIVING CREATURES, NOT HOW THEY CAME TO LIFE you fantastic moron.

Give us all the empirical, observable scientific evidence of how life began.... You can't, there is none. All you can do is idiotically rail against God, Jew magic etc. That's why you do it, because you can't face reality, and that's this,...

There is no scientific explanation for how life began.

Level 2

Location hidden

#102463 Oct 21, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I am more than willing to help you, you poor moron. But until you change your idiot a-hole attitude there is no point in trying to help you. Just remember that all of science agrees with me and none of it agrees with you. That should be a hint to even an idiot like you that you are wrong.
No answer

Level 8

Lakeland, FL

#102464 Oct 21, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking to the sucking bone, a-hole.
I've noticed your repeated preoccupation with sucking bones and a-holes. No problem with me and I wish you and your domestic partner all the best. To each his own.

St. Croix valley

#102465 Oct 21, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, it also offers tests that would show that the claim is incorrect. A theory has to have the possible seed of its own debunking, otherwise it is not really a theory.
you really don't expect Buck to know what a scientific theory is, do you? i'm surprised he can tie his shoes....

Level 2

Location hidden

#102466 Oct 21, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>sure there is, it just hasn't been repeated. all the building blocks of life are throughout the universe, we just haven't seen them make life yet. obviously life did come from non-life.
again, your logic disproves atomic fission until the 40's...so we know it is wrong...
Oh hell tick! not only hasn't it been repeated or seen , there's been no experiments even close. Since no part of abiogenesis, life starting on it's own , passes the scientific method, why do you faithfully believe it.

as for your building blocks? shouldn't the winds and tides be stirring life constantly.

Level 8

Lakeland, FL

#102467 Oct 21, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not ignorant, no, you are dumb.
I didn't ask you about God, I asked for evidence and there is none, listen dumbass.........
Fossils only TELL YOU THERE WERE LIVING CREATURES, NOT HOW THEY CAME TO LIFE you fantastic moron.
Give us all the empirical, observable scientific evidence of how life began.... You can't, there is none. All you can do is idiotically rail against God, Jew magic etc. That's why you do it, because you can't face reality, and that's this,...
There is no scientific explanation for how life began.
Not shit. As yet. Twit.

Once again! If you god created this reality and your reject this reality, your reject god. A-holer.

Level 2

Location hidden

#102468 Oct 21, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
How would YOU know??? The sum total of your scientific knowledge centers around puddles of goo. You have never made a decent argument beyond pre-school whining.
I have repeated challenged you to a serious discussion. All you respond with is idiotic comments. What a complete loser you are.
I'm slightly surprised that McDonald's lets you use their computer. But the, birds of a feather.
I'll take an Angus wrap with HOT fries to go, thank you very much. Here's a dollar towards your GED fund.
I couldn't help but notice you have no answer as to how life self assembled. Don't feel stupid, no one does!

Level 9

Everett, WA

#102469 Oct 21, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
No answer
It is an answer. Unfortunately you are too big of an idiot to realize it.

I will happily remind you of that fact as often as necessary.

Level 2

Location hidden

#102470 Oct 21, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
See? "Puddle goo!" "Puddle goo!" "Puddle goo!" "Puddle goo!"
Boring troll is boring. And stupid. And uneducated. And an embarrassment to humanity.
Educate us all about how the wind driven molecules landed in the seas and produced life?

I mean sucking bone says there's plenty of evidence , he wouldn't be lying would he?

Level 9

Everett, WA

#102471 Oct 21, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you really don't expect Buck to know what a scientific theory is, do you? i'm surprised he can tie his shoes....
Velcro.

St. Croix valley

#102472 Oct 21, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh hell tick! not only hasn't it been repeated or seen , there's been no experiments even close. Since no part of abiogenesis, life starting on it's own , passes the scientific method, why do you faithfully believe it.
as for your building blocks? shouldn't the winds and tides be stirring life constantly.
i do not faithfully believe it but it is the most plausible explanation because there is no evidence at all for any creator.

your god is a proven myth, yet you still believe in that crap.

St. Croix valley

#102473 Oct 21, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
build a proto-universe and we can start experimenting....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Could Be Mixed,...? 3 min SLY WEST 18
Hoosier Hey!!! 5 min ---Word Woman--- 21
What Could Be Blown,...? 6 min Times are a Changing 167
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min Princess Hey 146,678
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 8 min Tender Mercies 29,330
WEIRD! Women Cyclists Model In Romantic Kits 8 min Rev Don Wildmoan 2
yellow...??? 10 min Old Sam 94
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 22 min ---Word Woman--- 20,009
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 22 min reebie 5,426
What's your tip for the day? 37 min Old Sam 1,027