Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“A have offended, Brickie, Dark”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Blue, Suncore, Replay whoever

#102294 Oct 21, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right. Oh wait you said "That is an organic chemical that would at least indicate the possibility of other building blocks of our kind of life. However, it doesn't have to be carbon based."
"the possibility of other building blocks of our kind of life"
LMAO go to bed.
I was careful about what I wrote in response to you because I know you like to latch onto some minutia to attack, but I see that you are right. My statement could be misconstrued to mean that I consider propylene to be a building block of life. I don't by the way.

Now that is how an adult admits their mistakes. I don't expect to see you admit yours. Just in case I will keep my eye out for that evidence to support your claims.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#102295 Oct 21, 2013
priest wrote:
<quoted text>The word is moot, dumbass.
I thought it was "moo".

;-)

Level 9

#102296 Oct 21, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was "moo".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YIkJ4BUChxIXX
;-)
I thought that was just how they said it in Jersey.

Level 9

#102297 Oct 21, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was "moo".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YIkJ4BUChxIXX
;-)
Again, out of props, but I wish I could give this 2 or 3. Unfortunately, I don't have any so the point is moo.

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#102298 Oct 21, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>You have not answered the question posted to you.
You didn't understand the answer.
You asked, "Can science create a natural human brain?"

I responded, "Science describes by observation and testing, it creates understanding."

"Science" does not create brains, gall bladders, computers or yo-yos. It describes. Your question is fallacious.

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#102299 Oct 21, 2013
bohart wrote:
The Miracle of Life:
from the Emmy award winning PBS nova broadcast.
Four and a half billion years ago, the young planet Earth was a mass of cosmic dust and particles. It was almost completely engulfed by the shallow primordial seas. Powerful winds gathered random molecules from the atmosphere .Some were deposited in the seas. Tides and currents swept the molecules together. And somewhere in this ancient ocean the miracle of life began....
The real miracle is how someone can claim this nonsense is scientific!
Here in all it's glory is the real creation myth!Hell! it even claims it was a miracle! can't get more religious than that.
Aura, here's your creation myth! ha,ha,ha.

Level 2

Location hidden

#102300 Oct 21, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Not having a shred of evidence, you bank with fiat currency that this world needed your rendition of god to assemble and spring forth life. Superstitious stories don't come true from repeating them over and over endlessly.
all you puddle people need to assemble life is winds, tides and currents along with a few random molecules eh?

You members of the Liars R us club will believe in anything no matter how stupid.

How's that secret of life discovery working for you? called the NewYork times yet?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#102301 Oct 21, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference in us is I believe a being called God created life, you believe life created itself.
...and you believe that's logical? since there's zero evidence of that it's a belief. Hey! your religion is fun.
yes, zero evidence for any god. and most likely the god you believe in has been proven to be false... yeah...religion is fun..

St. Croix valley

#102302 Oct 21, 2013
replaytime wrote:
I am going to repost this:
Letís do a little comparison.
The bible says God created life.
Science says life created itself.
The bible says we all descend from 8 people.
Science says we all come from common ancestors and at one point, from the same organism.
The bible says the earth, sun and moon were created at/around the same time.
Science says the earth and moon are 4.5 billion years old and the sun is 4.6 billion years old. Pretty much around the same time given that much time.
There is sort of a trend/similarity there, just different beliefs.
no, no similarities there...

remember the bible says the Earth was formed and populated with plants before the sun was created...quite different stories. one impossible, one proven by fact...

St. Croix valley

#102303 Oct 21, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
I did! Did you miss it? Here I will post it again.
It all starts at conception,,, skip ahead. The child is born,,, skip ahead,,, The child eats and grows,,, skip ahead,,, learns to crawl then walk,,, skip ahead,,, gets a bike for their birthday with training wheels,,, skip ahead,,, eventually the training wheels can be taken off because they learn to get on that bike and just ride it. That is how it works. Hopefully you will loose your training wheels in life soon.
jeez what a tool! how many times are you going to mispell the word lose?

you still haven't given a better answer, or any answer at all for how a bike works. why is that? i gave a perfectly clear, accurate and concise answer in about three seconds thinking, it has been over two weeks and still nothing from you...

St. Croix valley

#102304 Oct 21, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
all you puddle people need to assemble life is winds, tides and currents along with a few random molecules eh?
You members of the Liars R us club will believe in anything no matter how stupid.
How's that secret of life discovery working for you? called the NewYork times yet?
which all exist in abundance.

all you need is a god for which there is not one shred of evidence for its existence...

Level 2

Location hidden

#102305 Oct 21, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, zero evidence for any god. and most likely the god you believe in has been proven to be false... yeah...religion is fun..
Now that your part of the realm of religion does your sect collect tithes?

Level 2

Location hidden

#102306 Oct 21, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>which all exist in abundance.
all you need is a god for which there is not one shred of evidence for its existence...
Ha,ha,ha, I love you man! wind, tides and molecules! the creator of life! ha,ha,ha,. Speaking of not one shred of evidence , the wind,tides, and molecule theory has none! Only the religious devotion of your sect keeps it going.

St. Croix valley

#102307 Oct 21, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that your part of the realm of religion does your sect collect tithes?
Want to try that in english? a little early to be hitting the bottle, isn't it?

Level 2

Location hidden

#102308 Oct 21, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>which all exist in abundance.
Hey look! there are rocks outside! proof that the pyramids self assembled through natural processes, no builders needed. ha,ha,ha.I mean hey! rocks exist in abundance! you puddle people are hilarious.

St. Croix valley

#102309 Oct 21, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha,ha,ha, I love you man! wind, tides and molecules! the creator of life! ha,ha,ha,. Speaking of not one shred of evidence , the wind,tides, and molecule theory has none! Only the religious devotion of your sect keeps it going.
pretty much the same theory you buy into, yet your cult needs a proven false god to do the exact same thing....how sensible is that?

St. Croix valley

#102310 Oct 21, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey look! there are rocks outside! proof that the pyramids self assembled through natural processes, no builders needed. ha,ha,ha.I mean hey! rocks exist in abundance! you puddle people are hilarious.
yet we have irrefutable evidence that humans cut those rocks and put them in place.

no evidence whatsoever that nay god, gods, or goddesses put any of the most common elements of the universe together to form life...not one shred...

Level 2

Location hidden

#102311 Oct 21, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Want to try that in english? a little early to be hitting the bottle, isn't it?
I say ole boy, how may pounds does that splendid little cult of yours require? Time for a pint at the pub!

Level 2

Location hidden

#102312 Oct 21, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet we have irrefutable evidence that humans cut those rocks and put them in place.
no evidence whatsoever that nay god, gods, or goddesses put any of the most common elements of the universe together to form life...not one shred...
You are amazingly irrational, you buy into a theory with absolutely no evidence , then berate others for what you say is the same thing!

You are operating from a philosophically religious viewpoint, so please you and your ilk should stop hiding behind science. It doesn't support your beliefs with evidence

St. Croix valley

#102313 Oct 21, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
You are amazingly irrational, you buy into a theory with absolutely no evidence , then berate others for what you say is the same thing!
You are operating from a philosophically religious viewpoint, so please you and your ilk should stop hiding behind science. It doesn't support your beliefs with evidence
i buy into no irrational theories, i just do not find it so amazing that life is made up of the most common elements of the universe that i need to invent some god. very simple.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Official: Oklahoma beheading suspect a bit 'weird' 9 min Gofigger 28
Uh Clem 9 min Weird 0ne 2 123
The Weirdest White House Security BreachesThe S... 12 min Parden Pard 1
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 17 min ZkyClank 6,339
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 17 min Parden Pard 3,399
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 19 min Weird 0ne 2 28,639
Kelly Impersonates Clem 21 min Uh CIem 1
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 22 min Mister_ E 21,211
Cows Really Don't Like Cowbells, Study Finds 2 hr Go Blue Forever 45
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Wolftracks 147,579

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE