Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 221214 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#102240 Oct 20, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
The spell checker of the night. Oh well at least you have something to do that makes you feel good. LOL
I thought this might be evidence to support your claim, but no. Not even going to try to support your lies are you.

Maybe davy is me. That seems to be one you go to as well.

Are you going to start maligning his wife now. Oh wait, you would never do that unless you have an excuse to fall back on.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#102241 Oct 20, 2013
Spell check doesn't correct actual words religitard, I told you that already. Religion kills brains dead. I notice the redneck also ran away. No doubt trying to find a scientific study that references a talking snake. Belief in religion seems to turn brains to shit.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#102242 Oct 20, 2013
Can you hear(not here) me mocking you religitard, or is my point moot(not mute). You idiots make it too easy.

“Ask Randy From Ballwin”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

He Is A Sock Know It All

#102243 Oct 20, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, but you indicated that I had stated such and I did not. You made an error and true to form you can't admit that. You will fence with words to avoid admitting that truth. It isn't something I am unfamiliar with in dealing with you. Others are too.
Propylene does not have anything to do with our kind of life. We could survive without it couldn't we? You made the mistake of associating it to our kind of life. But I won't expect you to admit that.

“Ask Randy From Ballwin”

Level 5

He Is A Sock Know It All

#102244 Oct 20, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I thought this might be evidence to support your claim, but no. Not even going to try to support your lies are you.
Maybe davy is me. That seems to be one you go to as well.
Are you going to start maligning his wife now. Oh wait, you would never do that unless you have an excuse to fall back on.
Bogus claims!!!! LMFAO. Here again you just prove what I say. You keep it alive when I completely ignore it and go on. I only address it when YOU keep it going. Hopefully some day you will get your panties out of a wad and move on. Why don't you go to another thread and whine some more looking for pity. Have another drink Dannyboy. Sooner or later you will pass out and tomorrow is a new day.

“Ask Randy From Ballwin”

Level 5

He Is A Sock Know It All

#102245 Oct 20, 2013
davy wrote:
Spell check doesn't correct actual words religitard, I told you that already. Religion kills brains dead. I notice the redneck also ran away. No doubt trying to find a scientific study that references a talking snake. Belief in religion seems to turn brains to shit.
And what has killed yours. I never blamed spell check,,, I called you the spell checker. See the difference?

“Ask Randy From Ballwin”

Level 5

He Is A Sock Know It All

#102246 Oct 20, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
'The Most Honest Three Minutes...' video gave me goosebumps. Awesome
Paul Harvey (although I loved to listen to his broadcasts) not so much. I really don't believe there is a Satan...the only way that works is if there really were a personal god who used to talk to the Hebrews and such. Another human myth. Man is fully capable of doing the things he mentions with out any help from a magical mythical beast.
Correct. I agree man can do that alone and yes I agree The Most Honest Three Minutes is awesome.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#102247 Oct 20, 2013
Run away little boys...run away

Level 9

#102248 Oct 20, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Propylene does not have anything to do with our kind of life. We could survive without it couldn't we? You made the mistake of associating it to our kind of life. But I won't expect you to admit that.
I never said that propylene has anything to do with life. You know I didn't. This is just you trying to redirect things away from admitting you made a mistake and jumped to a conclusion. Show where I did. Come on gutless. Bring on the evidence.

I can keep posting what I said and you can keep running from the truth. We can make a game of it if you like. In fact that seems to be your game.

Level 9

#102249 Oct 20, 2013
davy wrote:
Can you hear(not here) me mocking you religitard, or is my point moot(not mute). You idiots make it too easy.
Oh you probably have him foaming at the mouth. Only thing is that you aren't registered so he can't stalk you.

Level 9

#102250 Oct 20, 2013
davy wrote:
Now if he directs his next post to me, it will be accusations and personal attacks. He does his best to try and paint me to be like he really is. It is called transference.

Level 9

#102251 Oct 20, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Bogus claims!!!! LMFAO. Here again you just prove what I say. You keep it alive when I completely ignore it and go on. I only address it when YOU keep it going. Hopefully some day you will get your panties out of a wad and move on. Why don't you go to another thread and whine some more looking for pity. Have another drink Dannyboy. Sooner or later you will pass out and tomorrow is a new day.
Replay: Dan, I can't answer your questions because they are lies. All I can do is post blah, blah, blah and attack you personally. My claims are really bullshit and you know that so I have to be a big assed baby about it.

Dan: I know, but I wanted to give you the opportunity to be the man you claim you are. I didn't expect you to accomplish it or even attempt it.

Where is the evidence to support your bullshit?
priest

Tulsa, OK

#102252 Oct 20, 2013
Maybe there is a good reason to date christians after all!

http://youtu.be/zQ36S3d1CaU

Level 9

#102253 Oct 20, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
And what has killed yours. I never blamed spell check,,, I called you the spell checker. See the difference?
See davy. This is a classic example of how he evades direct response to a point. He called you the spell checker. You claim that spell check wouldn't work on correctly spelled words. Now he is trying to throw his error back on you. See the difference.

This one is sort schizo. Sometimes he seems halfway intelligent and other times, he is batshit insane. Bipolar would be my guess.

Level 9

#102254 Oct 20, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't really read all your post. I see you have another bogus claim about me being an alcoholic.

Of course you will never, ever produce the posts you claim I made confessing to this. Since they don't exist, I can't imagine how you could. But, hey you are a consummate liar so I wouldn't expect you to do more than flap your cyber gums.

Level 9

#102255 Oct 20, 2013
priest wrote:
Maybe there is a good reason to date christians after all!
http://youtu.be/zQ36S3d1CaU
I may have to reconsider it as well.

“Ask Randy From Ballwin”

Level 5

He Is A Sock Know It All

#102256 Oct 20, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I never said that propylene has anything to do with life. You know I didn't. This is just you trying to redirect things away from admitting you made a mistake and jumped to a conclusion. Show where I did. Come on gutless. Bring on the evidence.
I can keep posting what I said and you can keep running from the truth. We can make a game of it if you like. In fact that seems to be your game.
Your right. Oh wait you said "That is an organic chemical that would at least indicate the possibility of other building blocks of our kind of life. However, it doesn't have to be carbon based."

"the possibility of other building blocks of our kind of life"

LMAO go to bed.

“Ask Randy From Ballwin”

Level 5

He Is A Sock Know It All

#102257 Oct 20, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>See davy. This is a classic example of how he evades direct response to a point. He called you the spell checker. You claim that spell check wouldn't work on correctly spelled words. Now he is trying to throw his error back on you. See the difference.
This one is sort schizo. Sometimes he seems halfway intelligent and other times, he is batshit insane. Bipolar would be my guess.
LMAO. I said "I never blamed spell check,,, I called you the spell checker. See the difference?"

How is that blaming him. OH Davy be my friend, this replaytime is a bad guy and I am all alone. LMMFAO

Level 9

#102258 Oct 20, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right. Oh wait you said "That is an organic chemical that would at least indicate the possibility of other building blocks of our kind of life. However, it doesn't have to be carbon based."
"the possibility of other building blocks of our kind of life"
LMAO go to bed.
Yes I am right and you are still deflecting and avoiding.

You can LMAO all you want. What I said said does not call propylene a building block of life. It calls it an organic chemical. You poor thing. It is a terrible weakness you have that you refues recognize your own fallibility.

Still waiting for that evidence of your other claim about being here since March. I know you can't provide it because it is another lie, but I will give you the courtesy to wait anyway.

“Ask Randy From Ballwin”

Level 5

He Is A Sock Know It All

#102259 Oct 20, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't really read all your post. I see you have another bogus claim about me being an alcoholic.
Of course you will never, ever produce the posts you claim I made confessing to this. Since they don't exist, I can't imagine how you could. But, hey you are a consummate liar so I wouldn't expect you to do more than flap your cyber gums.
Yep I can tell you didn't read it all. Because the drinking quote was in the "LAST" sentence. What a tard. LMFAO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 7 min unreals_dad 6,552
News Millions of Brits no longer using a pen 8 min Princess Finny Fe... 12
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 12 min Julia 2,056
News 'Large tortoise blocking the A24' 18 min Spotted Girl 4
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 19 min Princess Finny Fe... 74,298
Poll Funny people on here you miss and why (Jul '15) 44 min Bad Bex 99
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 56 min Ohio Sam 215,284
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 5 hr DMan 3,744
A to Z songs by title or group! 9 hr Rider on the Storm 1,562
More from around the web