Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.
Comments
96,061 - 96,080 of 114,573 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Hey Ya'll

What's shakin'?
I mean who's winnin'?

You know what I mean.
Having a blessed day and here's some trishful thinking you all are as well no matter what side of this debate you are on.

Did you hear the White House is gonna open back up for tourist visits. Anybody lQQking for a job???

Whoa !

;~)

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
It is.
<quoted text>
I never said you did.
<quoted text>
Nor that. No points for you.
<quoted text>
Yet you constantly criticize it.
<quoted text>
No shit, Sherlock. But it has been right more often than not. And that *IS* a fact.
<quoted text>
If you can remember back more than a few seconds, doofus, you will recall I just disagreed with some findings. So you accusing me of swallowing every pill that science throws out is a flat out bullshit. But you just swallowed it.
<quoted text>
Amusing how quick you are to jump on this "science is wrong again" bandwagon without confirmation. Face it, you *DO* dislike science and you love to pounce on anything that might show it to be wrong. You swallowed the "skull" pill.
Note that I have not.
<quoted text>
As far as the point under discussion, it hasn't happened as yet. But don't let that stop you from criticizing the very science that you are now usi8ng.
;~)

Hey Mike,
Hope you are well. It's been four years now since I've been down to my Gulfport, Florida santuary,... can't help wonder about the weather.

In the middle of the states as I am now we are predicted (farmers word) a very harsh winter as compared with past couple of years. Dang, I sure do miss your state much.

:)

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the ones that represent me are. but then i have been involved in the grass roots level of picking our candidates for a long time...
participation in our process makes the difference, you probably don't even vote, and if you do it seems you really are not aware enough to make a reasoned choice, just another complacent member of the US electorate, the bane of our nation....
A count down to our next erection.
Woopee!

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

OH DANG !!!

Ooops and autocorrect.

:O

... Nevermind

;\

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

AIias - Trish wrote:
Hey Ya'll
What's shakin'?
I mean who's winnin'?
You know what I mean.
Having a blessed day and here's some trishful thinking you all are as well no matter what side of this debate you are on.
Did you hear the White House is gonna open back up for tourist visits. Anybody lQQking for a job???
Whoa !
;~)
is there really a debate between verifiable evidence and proven myths?

not really...

one cannot get a job on a tourist visa unless some US citizen hires them illegally...ch is the cause of our immigration problem...

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:

Please demonstrate how the Bible proves God is false.
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>really?! you haven't read it or you couldn't understand it?
the infallible god they attempt to create is proven wrong when he cannot accurately describe his own creation event. need i give you more examples? if so, how bout the Noachian flood? it never happened, why would an infallible god lie about that/
why would an infallible god change his mind about so many rules and ways of following him, as the god(s) of the bible did?
good luck with those...there are many more if you care....
Hey, that's great.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the ones that represent me are. but then i have been involved in the grass roots level of picking our candidates for a long time...
participation in our process makes the difference, you probably don't even vote, and if you do it seems you really are not aware enough to make a reasoned choice, just another complacent member of the US electorate, the bane of our nation....
You assume I don't vote just like you assume the Bible proves God is false.

Do you have any facts or are you just Mr Assumption?

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently all you people can do is talk about it and not offer up your supposed evidence...
Really? Are you that dense?

Oh wait, you are a creatard, my bad.

If you believe in an omnipotent god, yes then it is obvious that cannot be. As I said grade school kids have debunked the idea. Can God make a stone so big that he can't move it? Either way he is not omnipotent.

An omniscient god is also debunked by the Bible. God would not have failed in his creation. If he failed he should have known it was his fault and he would not have punished his creation.

Your God is a failure on several levels.

But you were not honest. Few creatards are, that is one mark of their idiocy. You never admitted which god you believed in.

Do you believe in the obviously failed limited god of the Bible or do you believe in the Christians idealized God? The latter is the one that has been shown not to exist.

The failed limited God of the Bible is just as likely as Zeus or Odin. So now you are faced with the dilemma of why you do not believe in the millions of other gods yet you believe in one. What evidence supports your belief? What evidence do you have against other gods? If you are honest you will admit that the only reason that you are a Christian is because you were born to Christian parents.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You assume I don't vote just like you assume the Bible proves God is false.
Do you have any facts or are you just Mr Assumption?
no assumption involved. i gave you the facts that prove the god of your cult is a proven false myth.

i notice you couldn't counter any of the facts i gave you...why is that?

you worship a proven false idol...

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
A count down to our next erection.
Woopee!
yes. another election decided by the complacent electorate on who could afford the most TV commercials with the most US flags waving in the backround...

democratic representation via the boob tube remote control....

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, that's great.
how could your cult's infallible god get his own creation story wrong? we know the way it is described by your cult's god isn't eh way it happened...

please explain...

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Are you that dense?
Oh wait, you are a creatard, my bad.
If you believe in an omnipotent god, yes then it is obvious that cannot be. As I said grade school kids have debunked the idea. Can God make a stone so big that he can't move it? Either way he is not omnipotent.
An omniscient god is also debunked by the Bible. God would not have failed in his creation. If he failed he should have known it was his fault and he would not have punished his creation.
Your God is a failure on several levels.
But you were not honest. Few creatards are, that is one mark of their idiocy. You never admitted which god you believed in.
Do you believe in the obviously failed limited god of the Bible or do you believe in the Christians idealized God? The latter is the one that has been shown not to exist.
The failed limited God of the Bible is just as likely as Zeus or Odin. So now you are faced with the dilemma of why you do not believe in the millions of other gods yet you believe in one. What evidence supports your belief? What evidence do you have against other gods? If you are honest you will admit that the only reason that you are a Christian is because you were born to Christian parents.
You understand that this is only your opinion, yes?

I find it a strange opinion, but I ain't gonna judge ya.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> no assumption involved. i gave you the facts that prove the god of your cult is a proven false myth.
i notice you couldn't counter any of the facts i gave you...why is that?
you worship a proven false idol...
HA! You gave no facts, you asserted that you think the creation event details aren't good enough and concluded that God is false because of that.

O_o

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>how could your cult's infallible god get his own creation story wrong? we know the way it is described by your cult's god isn't eh way it happened...
please explain...
You "know" that's not the way it happened?

How so?

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You "know" that's not the way it happened?
How so?
the Earth was not formed and filled with plants before the sun was made and the sun and moon were not made after the Earth...

if you have even the tiniest shred of evidence to counter these proven facts, please show them now.

your cult lied to you...again...

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA! You gave no facts, you asserted that you think the creation event details aren't good enough and concluded that God is false because of that.
O_o
not at ll. i gave clear, proven, verifiable facts.

why is it you cannot even attempt to counter them?

why is every cult member that comes on here does the same thing you are doing and then leaves defeated by the lack of facts?

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the Earth was not formed and filled with plants before the sun was made and the sun and moon were not made after the Earth...
if you have even the tiniest shred of evidence to counter these proven facts, please show them now.
Even science says/believes the moon was formed/made after earth. lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon#Formation

http://www.psi.edu/epo/moon/moon.html

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the Earth was not formed and filled with plants before the sun was made and the sun and moon were not made after the Earth...
Are you gonna try to teach me that plants can't grow without sunlight?

The fact is, you don't know how the earth was formed, no one does. It's all speculation.

Your cult lied to you, telling you it's a 'fact'.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>not at ll. i gave clear, proven, verifiable facts.
why is it you cannot even attempt to counter them?
why is every cult member that comes on here does the same thing you are doing and then leaves defeated by the lack of facts?
This is your version of facts....

"how could your cult's infallible god get his own creation story wrong? we know the way it is described by your cult's god isn't eh way it happened..."

You will not explain yourself. You only post your opinion.

Why is that?

Probably because you can't prove yourself right.

Hell, you can't even prove you have hands...

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Even science says/believes the moon was formed/made after earth. lol
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon#Formation
http://www.psi.edu/epo/moon/moon.html
but not the same time as the sun, as the cult bible says...right? right.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••