Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.
Comments
95,941 - 95,960 of 112,803 Comments Last updated 18 min ago

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> From your premise, the same with science.
So you think that science is superstition, but your dogma is real?
Tell ya what. Go to that metal box on your wall and pull down the lever that says "main". Then pray your food won't spoil, your meals will cook, your lights will illuminate and your computer connects you to Topix. They are such trivial things compared to creating the universe, I'm sure your god won't mind a bit.

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you already demonstrated quite adequately that you don't have the slightest f cking clue.(shrug)
<quoted text>
Actually the evidence already provided DOES go against your claims. The fact that you not only ignored it but didn't even understand a single word of it is rather telling. It's not just simple time factors that's a problem, it's the massive massive inbreeding which leads to inevitable population decline. And that's not a tenable position when you only start with 8 people, half of which are already related. And even worse for the animals who had only two.
In short, you're talking out your azz. This is not a problem. Just say Goddidit with magic and all your problems will be solved.
Here's your stupidity exposed again so all can see the torrential flood of illogic.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's your stupidity exposed again so all can see the torrential flood of illogic.
bohart, the fact that you are a yellow livered chickenshit coward shows up by your method of posting. The best you can do is a hit and run. You can never make a valid point that will hold up under scrutiny.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Lease show the verse that talks about a talking snake.
Oh, for cryin' in the grog.

Another halfwit about to claim that "serpent" does not mean "snake""

That's exactly and only what it means, you pillock.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Technically it was a serpent.
All snakes are serpents but not all serpents are snakes.
I have a feeling you don't understand.
Speak to je of one "serpent" which is not a "snake".

Non-apologetically, I mean - and dos it matter? What species of "serpent" talks?

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
bohart, the fact that you are a yellow livered chickenshit coward shows up by your method of posting. The best you can do is a hit and run. You can never make a valid point that will hold up under scrutiny.
Speak of stupidity and the Kingshit of stupidity appears. Tell us oh sucking bone once again in the words of the Kingshit how,..."something that was alive then died can't come back to life ,.. but something that was never alive can become alive " use that incredible reasoning ability that you and the moronic Dud only possess. ha,ha,ha.

I don't hit and run, if I hit you, you're out, and I ain't going no where.! I simply have a life and don't have to defend my religious beliefs 24 hours a day like you 2 percent culters do.I check in from time to time to see if you fukking morons are still manning your posts.....And you are!

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak of stupidity and the Kingshit of stupidity appears. Tell us oh sucking bone once again in the words of the Kingshit how,..."something that was alive then died can't come back to life ,.. but something that was never alive can become alive " use that incredible reasoning ability that you and the moronic Dud only possess. ha,ha,ha.
I don't hit and run, if I hit you, you're out, and I ain't going no where.! I simply have a life and don't have to defend my religious beliefs 24 hours a day like you 2 percent culters do.I check in from time to time to see if you fukking morons are still manning your posts.....And you are!
bohart as a believer in God let me tell you something. I wonder why all the time since he is so mighty that bad things happen to good people. I lost one brother when I was 14, my Dad when I was 18, my mother when I was 45 and my other brother when I was 46. Did I do something wrong for them to be taken for I damn sure know they didn't do anything wrong. I have broke many commandments do to situations I have been put in. So why not let them all live and take me is my question? I have faith but many times it is hard to carry that faith when many things weigh you down.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
It's logic that say's it is more likely that something that was never alive, may become living, more so than something that is dead will become living.

Consider these things ... What do animals do in reproduction?
They convert nonliving matter into a living entity.

Once something is truly dead , it starts decomposing and there is
no recovery from this condition. Take frostbite for instance, the cells that have died start decomposing, the only solution to stop this condition from encompassing the entire organism. Is to remove the dead parts or die.

The fact we cant make a pile of ingredients become alive artificially, doesn't mean it is impossible. Just beyond our ability at the moment.
But the fact something is dead, means it's coming back to life is impossible. If some appears to have died and comes back to life, it means it was never truly dead, but was in appearance alone
mistakenly believed to be so.

It's just that simple.

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Try writing your questions in English. What you claim has nothing to do with evolution. Or even abiogenesis. All you have done is to show how ignorant you are about the science that you are disputing.

And blowfart all you have is hit and run. Your methods are as malodorous as your user name.

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> A simple answer to your gibberish, no one knows, not even the man made science, yet that tomorrow must surely come to pass. This is the work of God.
Total garbage, you are clueless, you have been shown evidence and conclusion and you have ignored fact it in favour of your favourite belief
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Poor you. Get this God can use any one. Education is never a yardstick.
Well that explains a lot, thanks for admitting you are deliberately ignorant.
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Point of correction, we don't masturbate but pray.
Same thing, mental masturbation
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> If you are ignorant about that, they were the very to know the truth about this one God.
Actually I was the one providing the knowledge and fact, you were/are ignoring them.
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong! Get a copy of the bible and read through. God is one.
Yup read it several times (probably unlike you) and the babble describes several OTHER gods, you just filter them out because you donít want to believe what is written in the bible. That is deliberate ignorance.

Here let me help your search of othere gods in the babble.
Exodus 6:03, Exodus 12:12, II Kings 17:31, II Kings 17:31, II Kings 17:30, I Kings 11:05, I Kings 18:19, Judges 8:33, Numbers 25:03, Luke 11:19, I Kings 18:18, Isiah 46:01, I Kings 11:07, I Samuel 05:02, Acts 19:35, Acts 14:12, Isiah 14:12, Acts 14:12, I Kings 11:05, I Kings 11:07, Isiah 46:01, II Kings 17:30, II Kings 17:31, II Kings 19:37, II Kings 05:18, II Kings 17:30, Ezekial 8:14, II Kings 17:31, Psalm 136:2, Psalm 82:1-2:
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Like i said, God can use any body, whether goat herders or not. Don't turn the bible side. The truth, Jesus is the christ.
What you said is irrelevant to fact
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> You mean your baseless facts.
You have not yet quite grasped the actual meaning of the word facts yet have you?

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Dreaming again, all these are wonderful works of God, science only complements that works. Can science create any of those mentioned by you?No!
So you blame your god for the murder, maiming and destruction of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, fair enough, that gets America off the hook for being the only nation ever to use nuclear bombs in anger.

Actually yes, I personally have created air at school, and I am not a scientist. And particles are manipulated on a daily basis at labs like CERN. I suppose you cannot understand the deeper meaning of that
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> You have not answered my question, if those truly does not exist, why do we use it to identify the distances and local time of real places? Waiting!
Of course I have answered your question, SEVERAL TIMES, as have many other people but in your ignorance you have IGNORED the responses. You are a typical fundy, close your eyes and claim you canít see it.
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Poor response. Why then to we use it to identify distances and local time of real places?
Nope, perfectly valid response, just because you are too deliberately ignorant to comprehend is not my problem. And you still have not provided any evidence that these imaginary lines exist. But of course you cannot possibly admit the truth because you have likened them to your god and are frightened that because you cannot photograph imaginary lines then you god similarly does not exist.

Honey you began this pathetic line (no pun) of debate, you are going to have to live with the conclusion.
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> All shit. If they are not real, science is not real, simple.
As I have said, go find one and photograph it. Imaginary concepts are not illogical but they are imaginary. The human imagination is a marvellous thing, just think, a whole god can fit in yours.
Honey, from my office to the toilet there is a set route, defined by doors and stairs. There is NO LINE for me to walk along
In the same way longitude and latitude are human concepts (ideas) based on time, the geography of the world and positioning of the sun/stars at specific times of the day.
The use of degrees is arbitrary, why not radians?
Imaginary, I realise that imagination is a concept that godbots consider reality but unfortunately imagination is not reality, it is imaginary.

Yet you claim that because these imaginary lines are imaginary they exist and so your god exists, your argument was it not? And now you are backtracking on your argument because you see no other way out, how absolutely pathetic.
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> A simple answer. This is beyond your level of understanding. Science is limited here. God is the creator of the universe.
Ehm, no but you are welcome to delusion yourself as much as you want. And still you have not admitted that you can do what you are asking science to do. Come on, fairs fair, you make a challenge then at least be man enough to back up your challenge

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, hell. You're ranting over here, too?!
Since when has 2 sentences containing 14 words and one number, factual in every syllable been described as ranting?
2twisted2

Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Booty Bounce Boppa... The Pack

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Air and ionizing radiation can be seen...
Yer turn...
Prove it?Ė

Fog, which is more than air can be seen, Pollution can sometimes be seen, Movement of air can distort the perception of distance. Movement, pollution and fog are not air.

And ionising radiation? The effects of radiation can be seen but the radiation itself cannot be seen. Itís wavelength is far too high for the human eye to register. I believe we have had a similar discussion before over whether light can be seen and I provided copious evidence and you provided none, then you shut up about it fro some reason.

Is this the circle of life that is christianity? Wow, you really are a numbskull arenít you?

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell ya what. Go to that metal box on your wall and pull down the lever that says "main". Then pray your food won't spoil, your meals will cook, your lights will illuminate and your computer connects you to Topix. They are such trivial things compared to creating the universe, I'm sure your god won't mind a bit.
Science like i earlier said, complements the work of the almighty. Can science create the brain for thinking?

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Science only complements the Work of the creator. Can science create a natural human brain?

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Science like i earlier said, complements the work of the almighty. Can science create the brain for thinking?
And as I said, can you?

You should compare apples with apples, not apples with elephants

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Total garbage, you are clueless, you have been shown evidence and conclusion and you have ignored fact it in favour of your favourite belief
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Actually I was the one providing the knowledge and fact, you were/are ignoring them.
<quoted text>
Yup read it several times (probably unlike you) and the babble describes several OTHER gods, you just filter them out because you donít want to believe what is written in the bible. That is deliberate ignorance.
Exodus 6:03, Exodus 12:12, II Kings 17:31, II Kings 17:31, II Kings 17:30, I Kings 11:05, I Kings 18:19, Judges 8:33, Numbers 25:03, Luke 11:19, I Kings 18:18, Isiah 46:01, I Kings 11:07, I Samuel 05:02, Acts 19:35, Acts 14:12, Isiah 14:12, Acts 14:12, I Kings 11:05, I Kings 11:07, Isiah 46:01, II Kings 17:30, II Kings 17:31, II Kings 19:37, II Kings 05:18, II Kings 17:30, Ezekial 8:14, II Kings 17:31, Psalm 136:2, Psalm 82:1-2:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You have not yet quite grasped the actual meaning of the word facts yet have you?
I will be forced to call you an idiot. God is one and all christians do worship the almighty.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Find out the truth from christians and stop spreading your so called shit FACTS.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> I will be forced to call you an idiot. God is one and all christians do worship the almighty.
Christians worship three things twisted into one god , and have a fourth god to revile.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••