Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 4,794)

Showing posts 95,861 - 95,880 of112,787
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> The issue on this is that, no one can beat the almighty. Your rants like every others, is waste of energy and time.
That is not an issue, that is a belief in a bronze age myth instigated by goat herders and escaped slaves

And you are welcome to ignore your education, after all that’s all you seem to have done all your life

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Do you do that often, before bed time?
Why are you so ignorant? I have no god to masturbate to, unlike you

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> All gibberish. Denying God is like denying ones very existence. Yes they were goat herders, but they were the very first to discover who the living God is. Ofcourse, your ancestors were barbarians!
Nope, just because you are incapable of understanding basic 101 subjects does not makes them gibberish, it just means you are thick or deliberately ignorant.

Which god? There are over 3700 deities. Why would you say that? Oh, I know, it is because you are too dim to comprehend real life

So they were goat herder and escaped slaves? Good that you agree so where is the Insult? Only in you own limited mind

Do you actually understand what you said there? Nope of course you don’t you are obviously blind to simple logic.

Of course they were barbarians, juts as yours were to every other nation and grouping that your ancestors were not members of. Look up the meaning of the word, dumbo.

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> My ancestors were also not forth coming, but the issue stands the so called goat herders were the very first to identify the living and true God.
Which god? It is claimed that ALL 3700+ gods were the living god or goddess

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> If you want me to stop, then stop calling the Israelites, goat herders. Christianity do have different sects, but the centre focus is, Jesus the christ.
Stop what? I am having fun, and you too have just called the “Israelites” goat herders, let me quote you from your post # 101270
“yes they were goat herders”
so where is you problem?

Nope the centre focus is the lie of the late JC aka Judas the Gallilayan, aka Judas of the Sicarii, i.e. a terrorist

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so ignorant? I have no god to masturbate to, unlike you
Ummm....

OK, I'm going to let this one pass.

;-)

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Don't waste your energy, christianity are on the high side. All the various sects centre focus are on christ.
You personal belief is irrelevant, facts prove otherwise

A centre, a whole does not make

However, you are of course welcome to ignore those facts if they keep yoyu private world all warm and fuzzy

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Something invisible is also something imaginary, we christians knows that God exist, but no one has visibly seen him, just like the imnaginary lines. What about the date lines?
Nope, you are wrong again.

Can you see air? Can you breathe air? Is air invisible, is it imaginary?
Can you see ionising radiation? Does it damage DNA and cells? Is ionising radiation invisible? Is it imaginary? Perhaps you should tell the wartime inhabitants of Hiroshima and Nagasaki that they all imagined it

Wrong, you do not know, you believe that your god exists, there is a profound difference and what is amusing is that if your compared your god to anyone else’s god, you would find they are difference – why? because they are figments of your personal imagination which is tempered by your personal experience

Been there, done that and shown your comparison between a date line and a god to be idiotic

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> You are wrong here. But every wise being knows that we use longitudes and latitudes to locate the different world time zones as well as the location of different places on earth. Is that not reality?
They are imaginary lines, imaginary lines do not exist, just as an imaginary anything does not exist.

Or perhaps you can prove me wrong, take a photo of the one running through your house and post it as you avatar on topix?

In other words - show me the

Nope… I though not

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> If you can beat them, you join them. Food for thought!
LOL! If that is 'food for thought"... your brain must be starving

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Answer the question, posted to you. If lines of latitudes, longitudes, etc, don't exist, why do we now use it for locating the time zones of real places, etc,? Waiting!
Be careful when you cross a state/country's border... you might trip over the line.

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Your premise that those lines don't exist is illogical, because without those lines, how can we know the locations and time zones of real places, example Glasgow and New York ?
As I have said, go find one and photograph it. Imaginary concepts are not illogical but they are imaginary. The human imagination is a marvellous thing, just think, a whole god can fit in yours.

Honey, from my office to the toilet there is a set route, defined by doors and stairs. There is NO LINE for me to walk along

In the same way longitude and latitude are human concepts (ideas) based on time, the geography of the world and positioning of the sun/stars at specific times of the day.

The use of degrees is arbitrary, why not radians?

Imaginary, I realise that imagination is a concept that godbots consider reality but unfortunately imagination is not reality, it is imaginary.

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> It is simple. God can use any one he pleases. Education, is man made. So stop spreading the shit.
Wrong, you imagine your god can use whom he pleases. A major difference between your belief and fact.

Wrong again, the majority of animals learn by education. Otherwise (and it has happened to millions of species) they become extinct

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but you'll probably only get shitty rap stations on the radio.
That and 24 hour a day Elvis.
Meh!
Well, its supposed to be all about torture... just park next to Pat Robertson. He'll be getting the Best of Real Radio.

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Can science create a natural human brain? No. Science only complements the work of the almighty.
No science cannot create a natural human brain, can godbots?

No of course not so once again you supposition is irrelevant

Your opinion and nothing more , you have no evidence and no hint of evidence that you god did anything, what you have is belief and belief does not pay the bills

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean you don't think my red rider bb gun,
can't destroy the moon? Gosh Darnit!
Sorry, no I don’t

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm....
OK, I'm going to let this one pass.
;-)
This is perhaps a good thing …

But it is almost certain that Chaz is not going to let it go

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Something invisible is also something imaginary, we christians knows that God exist, but no one has visibly seen him, just like the imnaginary lines. What about the date lines?
Bingo, Charles.
The lat. and long. lines are human constructs, just as the time zone boundaries are.(There is only one date line, BTW) Humans have invented many invisible conventions to describe the world. What is soon to an hour, what is far to a cubit? A gospel or a poem means nothing to a rock, a scripture or a song means nothing to a tree - they are human ideas tailored by humans for human consumption and interpretation, nothing more. What part of "gods" do you not understand?

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
<quoted text>
Beside the point really (hypocrisy noted) but if the validity of God rests upon talking donkeys and lizards then there's little reason to take it seriously.
I am not interested in seriosness. The issue is that, God almighty do exist.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
<quoted text>
Beside the point really (hypocrisy noted) but if the validity of God rests upon talking donkeys and lizards then there's little reason to take it seriously.
Who cares. The issue is that, God almighty do exist.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 95,861 - 95,880 of112,787
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••