Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.
Comments
95,401 - 95,420 of 112,945 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
davy

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

See were? Where is were religitard?
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Again if you lit a torch you may not be able to see the light actually move but you would see were it reached out to, thus it had to move out because those things did not move closer to the light. You keep falling lower down the pole of nonsense.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

And just one of the many articles on that fact:

http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2011/...

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Subduction Zone wrote:
The gyroscopic effect has practically nothing to do with riding a bike.
If someone is claiming that he is flat our wrong.
Yep as I said "Scientists have been puzzling over what makes bicycles balance since they were invented, back in the 19th century. In 2007, a group of engineers and mathematicians led by Nottingham University's J.P. Meijaard announced they'd finally cracked the mystery with a set of incredibly complex mathematical equations that explain how a bicycle behaves—and it turns out that gyroscopes are only part of the story"

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

davy wrote:
See were? Where is were religitard?
<quoted text>
Oh another spell-checker tard. Too bad that is all you have to offer. Tell you what. Tell that to my not so-smart phone. LOL

But hey Davy we all have to have a purpose and your just might be the petty spell checker. Who knows.

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep as I said "Scientists have been puzzling over what makes bicycles balance since they were invented, back in the 19th century. In 2007, a group of engineers and mathematicians led by Nottingham University's J.P. Meijaard announced they'd finally cracked the mystery with a set of incredibly complex mathematical equations that explain how a bicycle behaves—and it turns out that gyroscopes are only part of the story"
The gyroscope effect is a very small part. In fact one group developed bicycle with a counter-rotating wheel to take out the gyroscopic effect and the bicycle was still balanced in almost the same way.

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Not quite the article I was looking for, but with this bike the gyroscopic effect can be almost eliminated:

http://www2.eng.cam.ac.uk/~hemh/gyrobike.htm

Counter steering is what keeps a bicycle upright. And it also means that when you want to go left on a bicycle you first have to steer left.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Jupiter's a gas planet. It would burn up before it hit the corona of the sun more than likely. In theory I was speaking of an metor (more than an asteroid which is ice and would melt) of a substantially large size that would penetrate to the interior of the sun. But as I stated it was a hypothetical theory not to be taken literal. I was making a hypothetical point of the earth.
No, you suggesting a bb is going to move a monster truck wheel.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Come on geography boy, tell us where were is. Spell check doesn't correct real words religitard. Would you like to try again? Still don't believe in evolution, how about I drop a fossil on your foot? If you weren't hom skooled you wouldn't need to be spell checked.
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh another spell-checker tard. Too bad that is all you have to offer. Tell you what. Tell that to my not so-smart phone. LOL
But hey Davy we all have to have a purpose and your just might be the petty spell checker. Who knows.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
The gyroscope effect is a very small part. In fact one group developed bicycle with a counter-rotating wheel to take out the gyroscopic effect and the bicycle was still balanced in almost the same way.
For ages, scientists assumed that the gyroscopic effect (the force that keeps a spinning top from falling over) was the key for a bike's balance. In the '70s, science disproved that theory.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

davy wrote:
Come on geography boy, tell us where were is. Spell check doesn't correct real words religitard. Would you like to try again? Still don't believe in evolution, how about I drop a fossil on your foot? If you weren't hom skooled you wouldn't need to be spell checked.
<quoted text>
Does "hom skooled" the same as "home schooled"? LMAO STFU and move on tard.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Lest you forget the times you have been my spell checker.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Lest you forget the times you have been my spell checker.
Yep about as many as you have been mine. I give what I get.

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
For ages, scientists assumed that the gyroscopic effect (the force that keeps a spinning top from falling over) was the key for a bike's balance. In the '70s, science disproved that theory.
Really? I don't know of any scientists that made that assumption. Do you have any evidence that supports that claim?

Level 9

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep about as many as you have been mine. I give what I get.
Not from you didn't. I don't bother to mention spelling errors and never have. That is just you trying to blame your actions on me.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Another semi-coherent response. Come on, if you can't write a coherent sentence at least amuse us with your take on the science of the talking snake. What are you trying to say, I read your posts and I become more and more perplexed. You really seem to love simplistic acronyms. They are comfort food for tiny minds.
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Does "hom skooled" the same as "home schooled"? LMAO STFU and move on tard.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Not from you didn't. I don't bother to mention spelling errors and never have. That is just you trying to blame your actions on me.
Let me tell you something Dan. I give what I get. Most times but not all of my post show that. There are time I get fed up and spout off just as most everyone does. But I usually don't become an pain in the @ss to anyone that does not ask for it. Now you can go on about why I came here and/or the socks I once had but the facts will still show I am most usually civil until I am treated un-civil then as far as I see there are no rules to follow.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

davy wrote:
Another semi-coherent response. Come on, if you can't write a coherent sentence at least amuse us with your take on the science of the talking snake. What are you trying to say, I read your posts and I become more and more perplexed. You really seem to love simplistic acronyms. They are comfort food for tiny minds.
<quoted text>
My bad Davy. I must have posted this on the wrong thread so I will post it again:

Just because I am fed up with grey box tards I am going to be an @ssss. You say you asked your wife to get naked but she didn't believe your snake could really talk and she wouldn't give your snake a kiss no matter how many times you asked. Maybe she is tired of your limp little worm. Maybe some one else's snake is taking to her and getting her kisses. Just a thought.

Level 9

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me tell you something Dan. I give what I get. Most times but not all of my post show that. There are time I get fed up and spout off just as most everyone does. But I usually don't become an pain in the @ss to anyone that does not ask for it. Now you can go on about why I came here and/or the socks I once had but the facts will still show I am most usually civil until I am treated un-civil then as far as I see there are no rules to follow.
You say I have been your spell checker and thus have done it to me. That is a lie. I have never mentioned your spelling ever. You don't give what you get. You followed me around Topix. I did not follow you. So please spare me your self-righteousness. It is unwarranted.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You say I have been your spell checker and thus have done it to me. That is a lie. I have never mentioned your spelling ever. You don't give what you get. You followed me around Topix. I did not follow you. So please spare me your self-righteousness. It is unwarranted.
Here you go again on a pitty trip. yes you have knocked my spelling and yes you have followed me to threads. Springfield thread, Houston thread, Licking thread, If I remember correct you even commented on Houston and Licking about how you had been down in those areas hunting before. Also the thread what song are you listening to,,,, this stupid childish crap gets old. Why do you keep it alive and going. Are you looking for pity? Are you looking for self-reasoning? Are you looking for self-satisfaction? Drop it or speak up. As I said it gets old addressing this crap at least once a week. I am tired f it and I am sure most people here are tired of it as well but you always keep it alive and going.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Sorry religitard, my wife is very happy with my snake and you are still barely coherent. I don't doubt that you have no clue where (were) you are posting, religion kills brains dead.
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad Davy. I must have posted this on the wrong thread so I will post it again:
Just because I am fed up with grey box tards I am going to be an @ssss. You say you asked your wife to get naked but she didn't believe your snake could really talk and she wouldn't give your snake a kiss no matter how many times you asked. Maybe she is tired of your limp little worm. Maybe some one else's snake is taking to her and getting her kisses. Just a thought.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

173 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 min Sublime1 15,106
If you could create a new judgeit... 7 min _Word_Woman_ 26
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min CJ Rocker 141,400
New asked and answered. (Jul '13) 9 min booty_licious 1,846
Man run over by own truck during road rage 12 min _Word_Woman_ 15
Tell Us Who or What You Really Are,...? (Apr '13) 14 min Spirit67_ 1,459
Guy Sues Pizzeria He Tried to Rob 25 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 9
The Night Owl Saloon (Jun '11) 59 min dragoon70056 15,631
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 34,984