Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 164278 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

davy

Albuquerque, NM

#100907 Oct 10, 2013
Another semi-coherent response. Come on, if you can't write a coherent sentence at least amuse us with your take on the science of the talking snake. What are you trying to say, I read your posts and I become more and more perplexed. You really seem to love simplistic acronyms. They are comfort food for tiny minds.
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Does "hom skooled" the same as "home schooled"? LMAO STFU and move on tard.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

It Will Likely Happen

#100908 Oct 10, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Not from you didn't. I don't bother to mention spelling errors and never have. That is just you trying to blame your actions on me.
Let me tell you something Dan. I give what I get. Most times but not all of my post show that. There are time I get fed up and spout off just as most everyone does. But I usually don't become an pain in the @ss to anyone that does not ask for it. Now you can go on about why I came here and/or the socks I once had but the facts will still show I am most usually civil until I am treated un-civil then as far as I see there are no rules to follow.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#100909 Oct 10, 2013
davy wrote:
Another semi-coherent response. Come on, if you can't write a coherent sentence at least amuse us with your take on the science of the talking snake. What are you trying to say, I read your posts and I become more and more perplexed. You really seem to love simplistic acronyms. They are comfort food for tiny minds.
<quoted text>
My bad Davy. I must have posted this on the wrong thread so I will post it again:

Just because I am fed up with grey box tards I am going to be an @ssss. You say you asked your wife to get naked but she didn't believe your snake could really talk and she wouldn't give your snake a kiss no matter how many times you asked. Maybe she is tired of your limp little worm. Maybe some one else's snake is taking to her and getting her kisses. Just a thought.

“Don't be mad at me.”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

I'm just a little bunny.

#100910 Oct 10, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me tell you something Dan. I give what I get. Most times but not all of my post show that. There are time I get fed up and spout off just as most everyone does. But I usually don't become an pain in the @ss to anyone that does not ask for it. Now you can go on about why I came here and/or the socks I once had but the facts will still show I am most usually civil until I am treated un-civil then as far as I see there are no rules to follow.
You say I have been your spell checker and thus have done it to me. That is a lie. I have never mentioned your spelling ever. You don't give what you get. You followed me around Topix. I did not follow you. So please spare me your self-righteousness. It is unwarranted.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#100911 Oct 10, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You say I have been your spell checker and thus have done it to me. That is a lie. I have never mentioned your spelling ever. You don't give what you get. You followed me around Topix. I did not follow you. So please spare me your self-righteousness. It is unwarranted.
Here you go again on a pitty trip. yes you have knocked my spelling and yes you have followed me to threads. Springfield thread, Houston thread, Licking thread, If I remember correct you even commented on Houston and Licking about how you had been down in those areas hunting before. Also the thread what song are you listening to,,,, this stupid childish crap gets old. Why do you keep it alive and going. Are you looking for pity? Are you looking for self-reasoning? Are you looking for self-satisfaction? Drop it or speak up. As I said it gets old addressing this crap at least once a week. I am tired f it and I am sure most people here are tired of it as well but you always keep it alive and going.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#100912 Oct 10, 2013
Sorry religitard, my wife is very happy with my snake and you are still barely coherent. I don't doubt that you have no clue where (were) you are posting, religion kills brains dead.
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad Davy. I must have posted this on the wrong thread so I will post it again:
Just because I am fed up with grey box tards I am going to be an @ssss. You say you asked your wife to get naked but she didn't believe your snake could really talk and she wouldn't give your snake a kiss no matter how many times you asked. Maybe she is tired of your limp little worm. Maybe some one else's snake is taking to her and getting her kisses. Just a thought.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#100913 Oct 10, 2013
davy wrote:
Sorry religitard, my wife is very happy with my snake and you are still barely coherent. I don't doubt that you have no clue where (were) you are posting, religion kills brains dead.
<quoted text>
If your wife was happy with your snake you would not be on here talking about how she doesn't have much to do with your snake, just saying. LMAO

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#100914 Oct 10, 2013
davy wrote:
<quoted text>
Matter of fact you better go back to her room and make sure she is not having phone sex with Bubba while you set here and tell us how she won't have anything to do with your little worm. LOL

“Don't be mad at me.”

Level 9

I'm just a little bunny.

#100915 Oct 10, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go again on a pitty trip. yes you have knocked my spelling and yes you have followed me to threads. Springfield thread, Houston thread, Licking thread, If I remember correct you even commented on Houston and Licking about how you had been down in those areas hunting before. Also the thread what song are you listening to,,,, this stupid childish crap gets old. Why do you keep it alive and going. Are you looking for pity? Are you looking for self-reasoning? Are you looking for self-satisfaction? Drop it or speak up. As I said it gets old addressing this crap at least once a week. I am tired f it and I am sure most people here are tired of it as well but you always keep it alive and going.
No pity trip. Just calling it like I see it. Like how civil your first post as Jokster was. I was just rereading it. Is calling people idiots right out of the box your idea of civility?

You don't remember correctly. I have never posted on those two town forums. You better post the links to show us otherwise, but we all know what your statements are.

Why do you keep trying to characterize my honesty as seeking pity? I know the answer. You want to diminish my credibility because what I say is true. You don't have to address this once a week. Another lie. You are just full of lies.

What I don't mind is reminding you of your wicked ways when you accuse others of doing the same. You didn't just give me a hint of impropriety, you gave me the whole package.

It really bothers you that I know the truth about you doesn't it. Good.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#100916 Oct 10, 2013
Not what I said, religitard but I am not surprised that you got confused. Belief in the bible tends to bring out the stupid. My wife just told me how much she loves me, when was the last time you heard the same, religitard.
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
If your wife was happy with your snake you would not be on here talking about how she doesn't have much to do with your snake, just saying. LMAO

“Don't be mad at me.”

Level 9

I'm just a little bunny.

#100917 Oct 10, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Now weren't you making up lies about how I attacked the good name of your wife and children? Seems like I remember that from somewhere.

Ah hypocrisy. It flourishes like weeds in the garden.

“Don't be mad at me.”

Level 9

I'm just a little bunny.

#100918 Oct 10, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Matter of fact you better go back to her room and make sure she is not having phone sex with Bubba while you set here and tell us how she won't have anything to do with your little worm. LOL
So now is davy supposed to stalk you around the web. You know. To defend his wife's honor. At least davy has a real reason to stalk you if he wanted.

I'm going to bet that he probably isn't so very insecure that he would feel the need to do that though. Sounds like a pretty stable guy to me.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#100919 Oct 10, 2013
Come on bitchfist, tell us where were is. We need a religitarded geography lesson. Let us benefit from your hom skoolin.
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#100920 Oct 10, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>No pity trip. Just calling it like I see it. Like how civil your first post as Jokster was. I was just rereading it. Is calling people idiots right out of the box your idea of civility?
You don't remember correctly. I have never posted on those two town forums. You better post the links to show us otherwise, but we all know what your statements are.
Why do you keep trying to characterize my honesty as seeking pity? I know the answer. You want to diminish my credibility because what I say is true. You don't have to address this once a week. Another lie. You are just full of lies.
What I don't mind is reminding you of your wicked ways when you accuse others of doing the same. You didn't just give me a hint of impropriety, you gave me the whole package.
Like I said you keep it all alive. I am sure many here are tired of it as I am. Get over it or move on. What is your point to keep it all alive. I was an asss, you were an asss. So what is your point?

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#100921 Oct 10, 2013
davy wrote:
Come on bitchfist, tell us where were is. We need a religitarded geography lesson. Let us benefit from your hom skoolin.
<quoted text>
Bitchfist? Is that what your wife likes to get or give. Do tell and don't leave out details.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#100922 Oct 10, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Now weren't you making up lies about how I attacked the good name of your wife and children? Seems like I remember that from somewhere.
Ah hypocrisy. It flourishes like weeds in the garden.
He is a grey box asshat. As I said and I quote "I am tired of grey box asshats" He brought his wife and his snake into this thread so he is asking for a beating. And I will give him one. But since again you chime in,,, maybe since his wife won't kiss his snake you will. And yes I am being an @sss because I have had my fill of your BS pity tonight.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#100923 Oct 10, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>So now is davy supposed to stalk you around the web. You know. To defend his wife's honor. At least davy has a real reason to stalk you if he wanted.
I'm going to bet that he probably isn't so very insecure that he would feel the need to do that though. Sounds like a pretty stable guy to me.
And again as I said I am tired of your BS and bringing crap up and I am guessing most here are. Go to a whining thread if all you are going to do is whine.

Here have some cheese to go with that whine. LOL

http://www.cookfollower.com/wp-content/upload...
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#100924 Oct 10, 2013
Bitchfist,that's you. Plain for everyone following this thread to see. Gonna see to my wife now. Good night to you and rosie.
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitchfist? Is that what your wife likes to get or give. Do tell and don't leave out details.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#100925 Oct 10, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>So now is davy supposed to stalk you around the web. You know. To defend his wife's honor. At least davy has a real reason to stalk you if he wanted.
You not only keep it going on between you and I you also bring it up even when someone new comes in to refresh the BS between you and I. Your are a poor excuse for a person looking for self pity in any way you can. You use the feud between you and I in other threads and with new people that come in to these threads looking for what ever the hellll it is you are looking for. What a effen joke and tard. LMMFAO

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#100926 Oct 10, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>No pity trip. Just calling it like I see it. Like how civil your first post as Jokster was. I was just rereading it. Is calling people idiots right out of the box your idea of civility?
You know nothing about me, but it is funny that you think you do. So do tell me how long to you want to whip this dead horse? Everyday? Every hour? Every other day? Once a week? twice a week? Do you want to make a schedule or just take it as we go? LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 5 min MtnMan1982 4,551
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 6 min Chilli J 4,564
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 7 min MtnMan1982 79,166
What Could Be Hot? 12 min DILF 147
News 'Father' Marries His 'Son' 13 min DILF 7
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 14 min DILF 630
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 15 min Wolftracks 163,014
REAL motorcycle traveling stories. 56 min Stephany McDowell 33
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr TALLYHO 8541 40,748
More from around the web