Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.
Comments
93,941 - 93,960 of 112,790 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i've been asking you for proof of such for over a page now ans you still have not given one single example...why is that?
Show me where I said he does exist? I have not said he does. I have said for you to show me he doesn't.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you have a short memory. Just because someone plays dumb doesn't mean they are. Just checking your vocabulary which I believe I was right. For you gave an exact definition as the dictionary. You had to look it up. LMAO
no, in fact i did not look it up, i just know the meaning of the words i use. so you did have to look it up...how sad you are that stupid.

so nothing about your proven mythical god outside of the book you already claimed is wholly the work of humans? so how can that god not be the creation of humans then?

Logic is fun!

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you have a short memory. Just because someone plays dumb doesn't mean they are. Just checking your vocabulary which I believe I was right. For you gave an exact definition as the dictionary. You had to look it up. LMAO
yeah, you "play' dumb quite a lot, don't you? sheesh!

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
really? which dictionary defines it exactly as i did?

time for you to play dumb again? what a tool, you are too stupid to even know how to bullshit correctly...

do you never tire of making a fool of yourself with your ignorance and stupidity?

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where I said he does exist? I have not said he does. I have said for you to show me he doesn't.
so you do not believe in any god?

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly what us evolutionists believe/know. Most of the Bible is pure scam/myth. The people who's names are on the chapter headings is wrong in most cases, the gospels were not written by eyewitnesses, the Bible was manipulated by 'The True Church' and they had sole possession for a thousand years.
The Bible is a pious fraud written by scoundrels and con-men and has no connection to any god....because there is no God.
How can modern humans still believe that magik and supernatural crap??
Be careful with the word "eyewitness". No one has eye witnessed evolution either. Now they say we have seen it in the fossils, but that is not the same as being a eyewitness to it. They can say they eye witnessed it in the words of the bible.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so you do not believe in any god?
Show me where I said that.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

thewordofme wrote:
Well crapola.....sorry admin
I have seen you do this several times. What is this about?

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where I said that.
you seem unable to describe this god you supposedly beleive in outside the teachings of the book you already stated is not the world of god...

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful with the word "eyewitness". No one has eye witnessed evolution either. Now they say we have seen it in the fossils, but that is not the same as being a eyewitness to it. They can say they eye witnessed it in the words of the bible.
In a court of law an eye witness is very often the worst sort of witness. Attorneys know that people can be mistaken, prejudiced, or just plain old lying. Physical evidence is much more important in many crimes. It does not change. Evolution is based upon physical evidence, not eyewitness evidence. The nice thing about physical evidence is that anyone that doubts it can check it out for himself.

I am glad that evolution is not based upon eyewitnesses.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you seem unable to describe this god you supposedly beleive in outside the teachings of the book you already stated is not the world of god...
You have failed to show that I do or do not believe in him as you say.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
You have failed to show that I do or do not believe in him as you say.
i could not care less if you do or not. the fact that the bible is not the word of god, and the only place you learned anything about that god is from the bible proves that that god is false. that god was created by the humans that wrote the bible...

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Lagrangian L2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Different paradigm going on here friend. Some Big Name Biblical scholars are saying that the gospels were written anonymously, became popular, and the church just assigned the names Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John and included them in the canon. They were, after all, written many many years after the supposed death of the Jesus.

Retired Bishop John Selby Spong even wonders if we have the true words of Jesus because of the anomaly's.

Evolution? We have so damn much evidence from Soooo many different scientific disciplines that there is No questions at all in the mainline scientific communities. ALL scientific societies in the WORLD know its true, and most use evolutionary principles in their work.

We don't need eyewitnesses to evolution....it is self evident throughout the world. You only need to take off your blinders to see it.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Lagrangian L2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen you do this several times. What is this about?
Carelessness and old age.:-) Maybe a little dyslexia thrown in for fun.

Does it bother you?

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it bother you?
Lol. No I just have noticed you have done that several times so I thought I would ask what it is about. No offence meant.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it bother you?
Like I tell my soon to be son-in-law;

Sometimes I might I overlook things and not say anything but I notice everything...there will be days I speak up same as there are days I am quiet.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i could not care less if you do or not. the fact that the bible is not the word of god, and the only place you learned anything about that god is from the bible proves that that god is false. that god was created by the humans that wrote the bible...
Look on the bright side tick. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Look on the bright side tick. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
yet i am correct every time i state that the god of the bible has been proven false.

so still absolute silence from you on anything you have learned about the god of the bible outside of the bible? nothing at all/ the god that you yourself said comes froma book entirely created by humans?

you are not even correct twice a day, you are just flat out wrong...

SBT
Level 2

Since: Jun 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit your god cannot be observed and that your alternative is not scientific and that evidence is not even relevant to your position?
Which would uh, make your entire post irrelevant.
Its very relevant, check back and read the posts quoting astrophysicists about Dark Matter like it was a 'Matter' of fact here for months. The fact is it's proving to be another origins delusion sold to, and paid for by an unwary public, and worse yet, is in the minds of every trusting child. It has to due with the all the Galaxies in the entire Universe flying apart or not, that's a relevant topic on this site, and shows your sides true colors.

Evolutionists argue that ID and the concept of God must be out of the equation in public education, and their answer of a mindless universe is their absolute, no matter how ridiculous a story they contrive to uphold their faith in a clock. In truth they are bigger back-door faith pushers than any snake-oil preacher known.

SBT
Level 2

Since: Jun 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good article
Thanks for sharing
Your welcome. You're doing a great job - "Snap"!Ha!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

169 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
30,000 post wins (May '13) 2 min Truths 696
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 4 min Old Sam 17,270
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 4 min the wandering girl 6,203
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 5 min Old Sam 13,015
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 6 min Crunchy Bacon 14,859
The Night Owl Saloon (Jun '11) 7 min your language 15,593
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 7 min Old Sam 3,230
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 27 min wichita-rick 141,210
Marine Biologist: 6th-Grader Stole My Idea 2 hr Instigator 1