Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 4,694)

Showing posts 93,861 - 93,880 of112,792
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I used to know a woman named Porsche Cruse.
Everyone knew her. She never lived that down.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone knew her. She never lived that down.

Well then Porsche gets around now doesn't she?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Darwin brought about the theory of evolution in the mid 19th century. Since then atheism has been on the rise greater than any other time in history and still is. Atheists push for evolution. Many scientists are atheist. Coincidence? Maybe!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism#Early_mo...
Now the question is are more scientists becoming atheist from the evidence or are more atheist becoming scientists to push the theory?
If science controls the validity of evolution then the more atheist scientists that there are only strengthens their claim.
actualy, several people brought the idea up at the same time independently. the facts can only lead to one conclusion..

funny thing about facts....

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>actualy, several people brought the idea up at the same time independently. the facts can only lead to one conclusion..
Yep funny thing about facts. Fact is a tick is something that survives off of what others have to offer. By you playing off the shirt-tails of others,,,, Sums you up to a tee.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>actualy, several people brought the idea up at the same time independently. the facts can only lead to one conclusion..
If you notice I was nice in my comment. I could have said ticks survive from sucking off of others.

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>Really? And you know everything, I suppose. You've never said "I don't know" in your entire life. You betcha.

Not knowing is a valid position when it is not known. Don't be an ass.
I did not say "not knowing is a cop out" for all things Mikey, it's a cop out when the laws of physic are in place and all of science knows of the paradox but rather then simply admitting it they claim we don't know yet.

They can't figure a good enough lie.

The laws of the universe are in place and time cannot exist with those laws hence someone had to create time.

Proof of God Mikey, it's also proof of hell your spot is warming I hear.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

RoSesz wrote:
Faith is the belief in things not seen.

Many atheists and scientists for that matter
Have faith in theories ...which change .

Many of the great scientists were looking
To understand Creation ..

God set every thing into motion ..And let natural laws govern ...He dies,not micromanage each event .

I've seen atheists post how mean God is...to me it takes,much more faith to not believe in a,force greater than us creating THST which WE,certainly had no hand In

That is faith ..it does not change when the next theory comes along .

However ..with Creation came free will to believe in God or not.

I choose Faith in the Creator ...others choose Faith in Science ...that's,life
And the book of life.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Igor Trip wrote:
<quoted text>If nothing can exist without time then God can't exist without time.
So Time must have come into existence before God.
Thus a universe existed before God.
So why do we need God?
This is where the dumb atheist all fail.

God made time, think about it. Really THINK about that and your dumb statement. Dolt.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep funny thing about facts. Fact is a tick is something that survives off of what others have to offer. By you playing off the shirt-tails of others,,,, Sums you up to a tee.
so absolutely nothing from you to counter the fact that i just proved another one of your ignorant posts to be void of any factual information at all? just childish taunts?

so sad for you...

silence would have made you look like afar less the fool.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
This is where the dumb atheist all fail.
God made time, think about it. Really THINK about that and your dumb statement. Dolt.
but you clearly stated that NOTHING can exist without time.

perhaps you should think before posting...oh wait, that usually leads to even more ignorant statements from you...

so are you saying your proven false cult god is nothing?

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
If you notice I was nice in my comment. I could have said ticks survive from sucking off of others.
or you could have posted something useful or correct, or even something an adult would post...

instead you gave us your usual puerile drivel...

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so absolutely nothing from you to counter the fact that i just proved another one of your ignorant posts to be void of any factual information at all? just childish taunts?
so sad for you...
Hey stupid. This is fact;
Darwin brought about the theory of evolution in the mid 19th century. Since then atheism has been on the rise greater than any other time in history and still is. Atheists push for evolution. Many scientists are atheist.

Now the questions;
"Are more scientists becoming atheist from the evidence or are more atheist becoming scientists to push the theory?
and
If science controls the validity of evolution then the more atheist scientists that there are only strengthens their claim?

Being they are question and not a statements, they cannot be a facts.

So you fail on both as usual. But we have come to expect that of you so it is of no surprise.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>or you could have posted something useful or correct, or even something an adult would post...
instead you gave us your usual puerile drivel...
Like you posts reflect adult posts!

Like this one for example;
so absolutely nothing from you to counter the fact that i just proved another one of your ignorant posts to be void of any factual information at all? just childish taunts?

so sad for you...

That is something a kid still popping pimple would post. LOL

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid. This is fact;
Darwin brought about the theory of evolution in the mid 19th century. Since then atheism has been on the rise greater than any other time in history and still is. Atheists push for evolution. Many scientists are atheist.
Now the questions;
"Are more scientists becoming atheist from the evidence or are more atheist becoming scientists to push the theory?
and
If science controls the validity of evolution then the more atheist scientists that there are only strengthens their claim?
Being they are question and not a statements, they cannot be a facts.
So you fail on both as usual. But we have come to expect that of you so it is of no surprise.
yet again you are incorrect. several people came up with the exact same conclusions from the facts as darwin.

why is it you cannot counter this factual point, let alone acknowledge it? because it tosses your entire world view in the can?

the facts cannot be denied.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then Porsche gets around now doesn't she?
Your gas is as good as mine.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you posts reflect adult posts!
Like this one for example;
so sad for you...
That is something a kid still popping pimple would post. LOL
just a clear statement of the facts from you post.

you could also try to refute those facts, or you could just run away as always and post shit a third grader would think is puerile..

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>just a clear statement of the facts from you post.
you could also try to refute those facts, or you could just run away as always and post shit a third grader would think is puerile..
All you have to do is read the link. I shows when it began to rise in the 19th and 20th century. But I know you never read links because you think you know it all. LOL

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have to do is read the link. I shows when it began to rise in the 19th and 20th century. But I know you never read links because you think you know it all. LOL
why is it you have nothign to say about the basis for your rant being incorrect that Darwin created this evolutionary theory, when it is the observable facts that created it and it was noticed simultaneously by several people?

why do you constantly run away from the clear and proven facts?

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>why is it you have nothign to say about the basis for your rant being incorrect that Darwin created this evolutionary theory, when it is the observable facts that created it and it was noticed simultaneously by several people?
why do you constantly run away from the clear and proven facts?
Who is credited for the evolution theory? Oh yes that would be Darwin. You start with the one that has credit for it. Good night and good riddance little tick.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is credited for the evolution theory? Oh yes that would be Darwin. You start with the one that has credit for it. Good night and good riddance little tick.
yes, run away once again from the facts.
before you try to make a rational , factual post again. research the other scientists who came up with the same idea s Darwin through independent research at the same time as he did...
oh yes, here is a little hint to help you make yourself look a little less like the fool you are...no-one credits Darwin with the theory of Evolution....No-one.
you should try to learn at least the very basics about a theory before you try to debunk it...lest you look like the fool you have made yourself out to be again...
what a tool!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 93,861 - 93,880 of112,792
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••