Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“HATRED EATS THE SOUL OF”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

THE HATER -- NOT THE HATED

#99335 Sep 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i never said no god exist, although there isn't one teensy weensy shred of evidence to suggest that even maybe some god, gods or goddesses ever existed.
i clearly stated the god of the bible, and every other religious cult, has been proven to be false. i have given you this proof many, many times and you have been unable to refute any of it.
Wrong!!! All that anyone can say is that the words of man that wrote the bible are wrong. You have not shown one speck of evidence that God cannot exist.

Level 5

#99336 Sep 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>obviously energy, as matter was formed from it.
Where did that energy come from? And if energy was there, time had to be there.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#99337 Sep 6, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong!!! All that anyone can say is that the words of man that wrote the bible are wrong. You have not shown one speck of evidence that God cannot exist.
clearly you cannot read... i can prove the god of the bible is false and wholly created by humans.

as i stated last time, i never said i cannot prove that no god exists or has ever existed. no-one can. but there is no proof to even suggest that possibility so the discussion about it dies there until that first shred of evidence arises...

try dealing with the fact people stated, instead of what you wish they had stated...

St. Croix valley

#99338 Sep 6, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did that energy come from? And if energy was there, time had to be there.
no-one knows, and no, if the energy is in a singularity, there is no time. as you have been schooled on before, but continue to lie about...

Level 5

#99339 Sep 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no-one knows, and no, if the energy is in a singularity, there is no time. as you have been schooled on before, but continue to lie about...
So energy can exist without time? Do tell us your theory on this!

Level 5

#99340 Sep 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>clearly you cannot read... i can prove the god of the bible is false and wholly created by humans.
as i stated last time, i never said i cannot prove that no god exists or has ever existed. no-one can. but there is no proof to even suggest that possibility so the discussion about it dies there until that first shred of evidence arises...
try dealing with the fact people stated, instead of what you wish they had stated...
Again clearly you cannot read. People can prove the word of man in the bible wrong. There is no evidence of God being wrong for God did not write the bible. Man wrote about God and man makes mistakes. Show me one speck of evidence that shows the God of the bible wrong!

St. Croix valley

#99341 Sep 6, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
So energy can exist without time? Do tell us your theory on this!
yes. it is not my theory, it was first penned by Einstein and proven in many ways...

perhaps you've heard of it?
Our Sister of Mercy

Tulsa, OK

#99342 Sep 6, 2013
Evolution.

St. Croix valley

#99343 Sep 6, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Again clearly you cannot read. People can prove the word of man in the bible wrong. There is no evidence of God being wrong for God did not write the bible. Man wrote about God and man makes mistakes. Show me one speck of evidence that shows the God of the bible wrong!
it is those men, writing in that bible that give you everything you think you know about your proven false god.

where did your god come from if not the bible. it was those humans that wrote the bible that created the fgalse god you worship.

sad you are not smart enough to follow that logic trail..

let me see if i can help. what do you think you know about your god that you did not get from the bible...?

Level 5

#99344 Sep 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes. it is not my theory, it was first penned by Einstein and proven in many ways...
perhaps you've heard of it?
Explain to me how energy can exist without time. Without time nothing can be.

St. Croix valley

#99345 Sep 6, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
you do realize you just clearly stated the bible is completely the work of man, so in no way the word of any god, don't you?

no, i am sure you don't. why is it you never really understand what it is you are stating? world class stupidity is the only answer i can think of that would explain it...

Level 5

#99347 Sep 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it is those men, writing in that bible that give you everything you think you know about your proven false god.
where did your god come from if not the bible. it was those humans that wrote the bible that created the fgalse god you worship.
sad you are not smart enough to follow that logic trail..
let me see if i can help. what do you think you know about your god that you did not get from the bible...?
So again you are saying something is false only based on the words of men. Do you think the Bible is the only book that speaks of such a God? That is what I thought.

Level 5

#99349 Sep 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you do realize you just clearly stated the bible is completely the work of man, so in no way the word of any god, don't you?
no, i am sure you don't. why is it you never really understand what it is you are stating? world class stupidity is the only answer i can think of that would explain it...
I have always said the bible was written by man. So uhmmm yeah I guess I realize I said that dipshyt.

St. Croix valley

#99350 Sep 6, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
So again you are saying something is false only based on the words of men. Do you think the Bible is the only book that speaks of such a God? That is what I thought.
so tell me what you know of this god that came from outside the bible you just clearly stated waswholly the work of humans...

St. Croix valley

#99351 Sep 6, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG you believe the coccyx is a real tale? LOL
Is it left over from evolution and not needed anymore? ROTFLMAO
Try having yours removed if it's just a tale.
WOW!! Pretty funny - where do you stand on the appendix? That a left over too?
Word what happened to you? These stupid claims are normally below you.
Come on you can do better.
dude, it is amazing how poor your spelling is tail, not tale...

how can you think people will take you seriously if you aren't even smart enough to spell basic words? you do this all the time, it's like you never got past the third grade...

Level 5

#99352 Sep 6, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Many believe the coccyx is there to break away and absorb the impact so the spine won't have to. Without the coccyx to absorb the impact and break away there would be a lot more damage to a blow in that area.

Level 5

#99353 Sep 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so tell me what you know of this god that came from outside the bible you just clearly stated waswholly the work of humans...
Uhmmm no I said the bible was written by humans, not God.

Level 5

#99354 Sep 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so tell me what you know of this god that came from outside the bible you just clearly stated waswholly the work of humans...
And as far as you getting on Tzar for spelling. WTF is "waswholly" that you use in your comment? Don't cast stones if you live in a glass house yourself.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Tempe, AZ.

#99355 Sep 6, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll have to excuse me I haven't been following your every post.

So you accept evolution??

Oh wait, don't tell me; you believe in micro, but not macro....right??

St. Croix valley

#99356 Sep 6, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
And as far as you getting on Tzar for spelling. WTF is "waswholly" that you use in your comment? Don't cast stones if you live in a glass house yourself.
typos such as missing the space bar are totally different than not knowing the difference between tail and tale...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For Dear FlowerChild (Dec '07) 7 min Harrison Freebird 24,106
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 7 min Spirit67_ 1,084
Is it possible to....... 10 min beatlesinafog 560
The letter F (Jun '13) 12 min Spirit67_ 911
Word Association (Mar '10) 13 min Spirit67_ 16,182
The Letter T (Dec '11) 13 min Judy 123 2,410
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 13 min beatlesinafog 4,107
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 41 min Wolftracks 130
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 49 min quetzalcoatl 152,471
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 1 hr Sublime1 274