Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 171884 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#99362 Sep 6, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok then your word was "waswholly". WTF is wholly?
seriously? you don't know of the word wholly?

it means entirely, in full, completely.

most people know this very common word. why don't you?

so again, what do you know of this supposed god that you did not learn from the bible you just agreed is ENTIRELY the work of humans/

St. Croix valley

#99363 Sep 6, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at any thing that has a tail. Does in curve in or out from behind? Yes the answer would be curves out, away from the front. The coccyx curves in, toward our front.
the coccyx is the bone the tail attached to., it is not the tail itself.

wow!

St. Croix valley

#99364 Sep 6, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove he only exist only in the "bible" and nomwhere else or in any other books or cultures?
i've been asking you for proof of such for over a page now ans you still have not given one single example...why is that?

“What U Don't Know U Fear”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

What U Fear U will Never Know

#99365 Sep 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>seriously? you don't know of the word wholly?
it means entirely, in full, completely.
most people know this very common word. why don't you?
so again, what do you know of this supposed god that you did not learn from the bible you just agreed is ENTIRELY the work of humans/
I see you have a short memory. Just because someone plays dumb doesn't mean they are. Just checking your vocabulary which I believe I was right. For you gave an exact definition as the dictionary. You had to look it up. LMAO

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#99366 Sep 6, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhmmm no I said the bible was written by humans, not God.
That's exactly what us evolutionists believe/know. Most of the Bible is pure scam/myth. The people who's names are on the chapter headings is wrong in most cases, the gospels were not written by eyewitnesses, the Bible was manipulated by 'The True Church' and they had sole possession for a thousand years.

The Bible is a pious fraud written by scoundrels and con-men and has no connection to any god....because there is no God.

How can modern humans still believe that magik and supernatural crap??

Level 5

#99367 Sep 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the coccyx is the bone the tail attached to., it is not the tail itself.
wow!
Show me one fossil or skeleton that has where it's tail attaches to curving inward to the front and not away from the front.

Level 9

Evolution is true.....

#99368 Sep 6, 2013
Well crapola.....sorry admin

Level 5

#99369 Sep 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i've been asking you for proof of such for over a page now ans you still have not given one single example...why is that?
Show me where I said he does exist? I have not said he does. I have said for you to show me he doesn't.

St. Croix valley

#99370 Sep 6, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you have a short memory. Just because someone plays dumb doesn't mean they are. Just checking your vocabulary which I believe I was right. For you gave an exact definition as the dictionary. You had to look it up. LMAO
no, in fact i did not look it up, i just know the meaning of the words i use. so you did have to look it up...how sad you are that stupid.

so nothing about your proven mythical god outside of the book you already claimed is wholly the work of humans? so how can that god not be the creation of humans then?

Logic is fun!

St. Croix valley

#99371 Sep 6, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, you "play' dumb quite a lot, don't you? sheesh!

St. Croix valley

#99372 Sep 6, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
really? which dictionary defines it exactly as i did?

time for you to play dumb again? what a tool, you are too stupid to even know how to bullshit correctly...

do you never tire of making a fool of yourself with your ignorance and stupidity?

St. Croix valley

#99373 Sep 6, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where I said he does exist? I have not said he does. I have said for you to show me he doesn't.
so you do not believe in any god?

Level 5

#99374 Sep 6, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly what us evolutionists believe/know. Most of the Bible is pure scam/myth. The people who's names are on the chapter headings is wrong in most cases, the gospels were not written by eyewitnesses, the Bible was manipulated by 'The True Church' and they had sole possession for a thousand years.
The Bible is a pious fraud written by scoundrels and con-men and has no connection to any god....because there is no God.
How can modern humans still believe that magik and supernatural crap??
Be careful with the word "eyewitness". No one has eye witnessed evolution either. Now they say we have seen it in the fossils, but that is not the same as being a eyewitness to it. They can say they eye witnessed it in the words of the bible.

Level 5

#99375 Sep 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so you do not believe in any god?
Show me where I said that.

Level 5

#99376 Sep 6, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
Well crapola.....sorry admin
I have seen you do this several times. What is this about?

St. Croix valley

#99377 Sep 6, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where I said that.
you seem unable to describe this god you supposedly beleive in outside the teachings of the book you already stated is not the world of god...

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#99378 Sep 6, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful with the word "eyewitness". No one has eye witnessed evolution either. Now they say we have seen it in the fossils, but that is not the same as being a eyewitness to it. They can say they eye witnessed it in the words of the bible.
In a court of law an eye witness is very often the worst sort of witness. Attorneys know that people can be mistaken, prejudiced, or just plain old lying. Physical evidence is much more important in many crimes. It does not change. Evolution is based upon physical evidence, not eyewitness evidence. The nice thing about physical evidence is that anyone that doubts it can check it out for himself.

I am glad that evolution is not based upon eyewitnesses.

Level 5

#99379 Sep 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you seem unable to describe this god you supposedly beleive in outside the teachings of the book you already stated is not the world of god...
You have failed to show that I do or do not believe in him as you say.

St. Croix valley

#99380 Sep 6, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
You have failed to show that I do or do not believe in him as you say.
i could not care less if you do or not. the fact that the bible is not the word of god, and the only place you learned anything about that god is from the bible proves that that god is false. that god was created by the humans that wrote the bible...

Level 9

Evolution is true.....

#99381 Sep 6, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Different paradigm going on here friend. Some Big Name Biblical scholars are saying that the gospels were written anonymously, became popular, and the church just assigned the names Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John and included them in the canon. They were, after all, written many many years after the supposed death of the Jesus.

Retired Bishop John Selby Spong even wonders if we have the true words of Jesus because of the anomaly's.

Evolution? We have so damn much evidence from Soooo many different scientific disciplines that there is No questions at all in the mainline scientific communities. ALL scientific societies in the WORLD know its true, and most use evolutionary principles in their work.

We don't need eyewitnesses to evolution....it is self evident throughout the world. You only need to take off your blinders to see it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min Suezanne 167,187
Dedicate a song (Jul '08) 14 min CJ Rocker 16,043
What are "YOU" thankful for? (Nov '08) 38 min grace-fallen 28
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 45 min Grace Nerissa 9,328
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 47 min b_rad_ 29,521
Word Association (Jun '10) 53 min Mega Monster 28,457
Answer a question with a question 54 min Grace Nerissa 450
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 12,716
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr TALLYHO 8541 42,108
More from around the web