Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story
Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#99312 Sep 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>but you clearly stated that NOTHING can exist without time.

perhaps you should think before posting...oh wait, that usually leads to even more ignorant statements from you...

so are you saying your proven false cult god is nothing?
Hey dolt - you forgot 3 very important words.

"In our Universe"

Done playing with your childish games.
lolo

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#99313 Sep 6, 2013
,

the new world order is trying 2 sell the world 1 religion > athesim



,

,
drinK the hivE

New York, NY

#99315 Sep 6, 2013

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#99319 Sep 6, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dolt - you forgot 3 very important words.
"In our Universe"
Done playing with your childish games.
We can know of nothing outside of our universe, can we?

you did not state "in our universe" either." you just clearly stated that nothing can exist without time...

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#99321 Sep 6, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You must be arguing that existence had no beginning, so it was always there. If that is not your theory, then existence had a beginning, or as I like to put it, existence from non-existence, or something from nothing.
best non-answer i ever heard...

so what is existence have to do with it?

who says something came from nothing? 9other than religious cult freaks like the Tzar, who misreads the big bang theory...

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#99324 Sep 6, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't I can.
you mean your proven myth false idol you worship? a proven myth doesn't even exist in this universe. proven fact

your cult lied to you...again...
razlle drizlle

United States

#99325 Sep 6, 2013
I thought this was about Obama, not God. Or have the liberals gone and got them confused again?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#99326 Sep 6, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Read up. Learn a little.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_a...
You're getting ahead of yourself.

"Steam-powered wheeled vehicles, precursors to later automobiles"

Sure there were many prototypes, but no viable autos that went into production before 1901, sure you could buy a custom before then.
But you would have to have been rich and are buying something that
is not economically viable. After the car was a viable option the tank followed within a decade. Which was my claim, that if cars were around in 1806 the tank would have been used in the civil war.
But cars were not available in 1806, a few prototypes were.

But like with airplanes , as soon as a viable airplane was built, it went into service as a weapon. As soon as the car was viable, it went into service as a weapon.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Kalispell Montana

#99327 Sep 6, 2013
You are an ape.

Your tail is merely a stub of bones that don't even protrude outside the skin. Your dentition includes not only vestigial canines, but incisors, cuspids, bicuspids, and distinctive molars that come to five points interrupted by a "Y" shaped crevasse. This in addition to all of your other traits, like the dramatically increased range of motion in your shoulder, as well as a profound increase in cranial capacity and disposition toward a bipedal gait, indicates that you are not merely a vertebrate cranial chordate and a tetrapoidal placental mammalian primate, but you are more specifically an ape, and so was your mother before you.
http://www.talkorigins.org/origins/postmonth/...

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Kalispell Montana

#99328 Sep 6, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Unless you can show me how something can emerge from absolute nothing, I'll go with my theory.
Especially how 'God' did this. He came from absolutely 'nothing', he made everything from absolutely nothing. Sounds like a slew of laws were broken.
And please, if you are going to cite abiogenesis theory to me, don't bother.
And if you're looking for proof of any theory of how life began, bring a lunch with you.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#99329 Sep 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>best non-answer i ever heard...
so what is existence have to do with it?
who says something came from nothing? 9other than religious cult freaks like the Tzar, who misreads the big bang theory...
I think we're talking past each other. I pass.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

It Will Likely Happen

#99330 Sep 6, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> You're getting ahead of yourself.
"Steam-powered wheeled vehicles, precursors to later automobiles"
Sure there were many prototypes, but no viable autos that went into production before 1901, sure you could buy a custom before then.
But you would have to have been rich and are buying something that
is not economically viable. After the car was a viable option the tank followed within a decade. Which was my claim, that if cars were around in 1806 the tank would have been used in the civil war.
But cars were not available in 1806, a few prototypes were.
But like with airplanes , as soon as a viable airplane was built, it went into service as a weapon. As soon as the car was viable, it went into service as a weapon.
I am getting ahead of my self?? Really?? I posted "It was 1769, with the creation of steam engine automobiles capable of human transport. In 1806, the first cars powered by an internal combustion engine running on fuel gas appeared and since then just got more improved upon."

So what the hell are you talking about. Those are straight out of Wiki.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

It Will Likely Happen

#99331 Sep 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you mean your proven myth false idol you worship? a proven myth doesn't even exist in this universe. proven fact
your cult lied to you...again...
Show your proven facts of no God existing.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

It Will Likely Happen

#99332 Sep 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>best non-answer i ever heard...
so what is existence have to do with it?
who says something came from nothing? 9other than religious cult freaks like the Tzar, who misreads the big bang theory...
What was there before it all became? Use facts and show evidence.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#99333 Sep 6, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Show your proven facts of no God existing.
i never said no god exist, although there isn't one teensy weensy shred of evidence to suggest that even maybe some god, gods or goddesses ever existed.

i clearly stated the god of the bible, and every other religious cult, has been proven to be false. i have given you this proof many, many times and you have been unable to refute any of it.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#99334 Sep 6, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
What was there before it all became? Use facts and show evidence.
obviously energy, as matter was formed from it.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

It Will Likely Happen

#99335 Sep 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i never said no god exist, although there isn't one teensy weensy shred of evidence to suggest that even maybe some god, gods or goddesses ever existed.
i clearly stated the god of the bible, and every other religious cult, has been proven to be false. i have given you this proof many, many times and you have been unable to refute any of it.
Wrong!!! All that anyone can say is that the words of man that wrote the bible are wrong. You have not shown one speck of evidence that God cannot exist.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

It Will Likely Happen

#99336 Sep 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>obviously energy, as matter was formed from it.
Where did that energy come from? And if energy was there, time had to be there.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#99337 Sep 6, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong!!! All that anyone can say is that the words of man that wrote the bible are wrong. You have not shown one speck of evidence that God cannot exist.
clearly you cannot read... i can prove the god of the bible is false and wholly created by humans.

as i stated last time, i never said i cannot prove that no god exists or has ever existed. no-one can. but there is no proof to even suggest that possibility so the discussion about it dies there until that first shred of evidence arises...

try dealing with the fact people stated, instead of what you wish they had stated...

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#99338 Sep 6, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did that energy come from? And if energy was there, time had to be there.
no-one knows, and no, if the energy is in a singularity, there is no time. as you have been schooled on before, but continue to lie about...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Five Letter Word (Jan '12) 5 min Nobody 2 Special 2,235
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 6 min Nobody 2 Special 2,514
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 10 min Nobody 2 Special 7,678
What are you wearing today? (Nov '09) 11 min Nobody 2 Special 11,735
lets play follow the word! (Jul '08) 12 min Nobody 2 Special 39,387
Word Association (Mar '10) 13 min Nobody 2 Special 16,421
True or False Game 14 min Nobody 2 Special 1,797
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 16 min Nobody 2 Special 38,550
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr -Lea- 28,800
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Wyle E Coyote 155,469
Why do YOU get on Topix? 3 hr SLY WEST 62
Lets Discuss Men (Dec '13) 5 hr mr goodwrench 814
More from around the web