Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 4,690)

Showing posts 93,781 - 93,800 of106,238
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>You could possibly be the dumbest person on the planet. The funniest thing is, that you're so damn proud of it.
I am proud of my IQ!

So if you forget to wind your watch does time stop?

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>... magic lizards talked.

And donkeys.
Mike duds are great!

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been doing that for years.(shrug)
What's that? Counting flowers on the wall? Playing solitary with 51 cards?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
I am proud of my IQ!
and you should be, dear...it is not your fault you cannot think logically. two digits is just fine for anyone of your ilk...

you even have your cult to do your thinking for you!

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Does anyone else hear that strange little buzzing sound coming out of that wood tick? Weird.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

The Almighty Tzar wrote:
Does anyone else hear that strange little buzzing sound coming out of that wood tick? Weird.
no, that is another one of your aneurisms getting ready to POP! when you try to think and counter the clear, verifiable facts i always give you that prove your entire world view is based on proven lies...

szszszsz...POP!

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

The Almighty Tzar wrote:
best to let your proven false cult think for you...

szszszsz..."god did it". szs..ss. whew!
spOko

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, humans started counting in retroactive in light of the hubble constant and WMAP readings by extrapolation of the motion of the universe and looking into the past by observation of the very distant sky. To quote NASA and the top 1% percentile rank of achieving minds.
The WMAP science team has…
... has put the "precision" in "precision cosmology" by reducing the allowed volume of cosmological parameters by a factor in excess of 68,000. The three most highly cited physics and astronomy papers published in the new millennium are WMAP scientific papers--- reflecting WMAP's enormous impact.
…mapped the pattern of tiny fluctuations in the Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB) radiation (the oldest light in the universe) and produced the first fine-resolution (0.2 degree) full-sky map of the microwave sky.
…determined the universe to be 13.77 billion years old to within a half percent.
…nailed down the curvature of space to within 0.4% of "flat" Euclidean.
…determined that ordinary atoms (also called baryons) make up only 4.6% of the universe.
…completed a census of the universe and finds that dark matter (matter not made up of atoms) is 24.0%
…determined that dark energy, in the form of a cosmological constant, makes up 71.4% of the universe, causing the expansion rate of the universe to speed up.- "Lingering doubts about the existence of dark energy and the composition of the universe dissolved when the WMAP satellite took the most detailed picture ever of the cosmic microwave background (CMB)." - Science Magazine 2003, "Breakthrough of the Year" article
… mapped the polarization of the microwave radiation over the full sky and discovered that the universe was reionized earlier than previously believed.- "WMAP scores on large-scale structure. By measuring the polarization in the CMB it is possible to look at the amplitude of the fluctuations of density in the universe that produced the first galaxies. That is a real breakthrough in our understanding of the origin of structure." - ScienceWatch: "What's Hot in Physics", Simon Mitton, Mar./Apr. 2008.
…detected that the amplitude of the variations in the density of the universe on big scales is slightly larger than smaller scales. This, along with other results, supports "inflation", the idea is that the universe underwent a dramatic period of expansion, growing by more than a trillion trillion fold in less than a trillionth of a trillionth of a second. Tiny fluctuations were generated during this expansion that eventually grew to form galaxies.
… determined that the distribution of these fluctuations follows a bell curve with the same properties across the sky, and that there are equal numbers of hot and cold spots in the map. The simplest version of the inflation idea predicted these properties and remarkably, WMAP’s precision measurement of the properties of the fluctuations has confirmed these predictions, in detail.
http://map.gsfc.nasa.gov/
I suppose you think you above JPL and the boys at Cal Tec, but what you really are ...is lacking the ability to understand it anyway.
LOL... clearly, you're a legend in your own mind eh? Your utter lack of humor is quit spectacular ...

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
I am proud of my IQ!
If you got wound up too tight, and you main spring broke. Then when I count to zero from ten, and snap my fingers.....
You will still be dumber than dog shit.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

spOko wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... clearly, you're a legend in your own mind eh? Your utter lack of humor is quit spectacular ...
I'm quite unimpressed by you.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>If you got wound up too tight, and you main spring broke. Then when I count to zero from ten, and snap my fingers.....
You will still be dumber than dog shit.
A-Myth does a stop watch stop time then?

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
one of the best "Twilight Zones" EVER!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
For the event, yes it does.

So what was your ET?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>For the event, yes it does.

So what was your ET?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>. yes it does.
Alrighty then......

A-Myth there are some men coming over to where you are they have this coat they want you to ware. Don't worry about the extra long sleeves.

“Life is a learning highway”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

that too many get lost on

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Alrighty then......
A-Myth there are some men coming over to where you are they have this coat they want you to ware. Don't worry about the extra long sleeves.
It can not stop time for it doesn't actually keep time. It measure's elapsed time from a starting point to a stopping point.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Alrighty then......
I don't care about your imaginary friends. You can keep them in your underpants for all I care.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>It can not stop time for it doesn't actually keep time. It measure's elapsed time from a starting point to a stopping point.
Oh yes I know just don't tell a-Myth. LOL

That like saying a Odometer creates distance or a thermometer creates heat.

Some of these dead fast atheist don't know what they believe.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care about your imaginary friends. You can keep them in your underpants for all I care.
Be nice to the men in white coats Mythy.

“Putten the SIN ”

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

back in Wisconsin

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
I am proud of my imagination!
^^^You misspelled Iq^^^

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes I know just don't tell a-Myth. LOL
That like saying a Odometer creates distance or a thermometer creates heat.
Some of these dead fast atheist don't know what they believe.
There is a consortium of official international atomic clocks
that time is averaged between them , which are far more accurate than any calendar. These give us a mean time in every region for us to define exactly what time it is. So stopping one of them, would not stop the count.
But beyond the human's fascination to keep time accurately to plot
the positions of planets and all things that orbit the sun, the concept is virtually meaningless. Do you think the stars and galaxies themselves are counting? What use is time to anything but the humans , who count it? Your fascination with it is profound, but mistaken. Because time is only an illusion and it's passing doesn't mean anything, except to us.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 93,781 - 93,800 of106,238
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••