Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Read more
Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#99263 Sep 5, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>Really? And you know everything, I suppose. You've never said "I don't know" in your entire life. You betcha.

Not knowing is a valid position when it is not known. Don't be an ass.
I did not say "not knowing is a cop out" for all things Mikey, it's a cop out when the laws of physic are in place and all of science knows of the paradox but rather then simply admitting it they claim we don't know yet.

They can't figure a good enough lie.

The laws of the universe are in place and time cannot exist with those laws hence someone had to create time.

Proof of God Mikey, it's also proof of hell your spot is warming I hear.
Level 1

Location hidden

#99264 Sep 5, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
Faith is the belief in things not seen.

Many atheists and scientists for that matter
Have faith in theories ...which change .

Many of the great scientists were looking
To understand Creation ..

God set every thing into motion ..And let natural laws govern ...He dies,not micromanage each event .

I've seen atheists post how mean God is...to me it takes,much more faith to not believe in a,force greater than us creating THST which WE,certainly had no hand In

That is faith ..it does not change when the next theory comes along .

However ..with Creation came free will to believe in God or not.

I choose Faith in the Creator ...others choose Faith in Science ...that's,life
And the book of life.
Level 1

Location hidden

#99265 Sep 5, 2013
Igor Trip wrote:
<quoted text>If nothing can exist without time then God can't exist without time.
So Time must have come into existence before God.
Thus a universe existed before God.
So why do we need God?
This is where the dumb atheist all fail.

God made time, think about it. Really THINK about that and your dumb statement. Dolt.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#99266 Sep 5, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep funny thing about facts. Fact is a tick is something that survives off of what others have to offer. By you playing off the shirt-tails of others,,,, Sums you up to a tee.
so absolutely nothing from you to counter the fact that i just proved another one of your ignorant posts to be void of any factual information at all? just childish taunts?

so sad for you...

silence would have made you look like afar less the fool.

Minnesota's North Coast

#99267 Sep 5, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
This is where the dumb atheist all fail.
God made time, think about it. Really THINK about that and your dumb statement. Dolt.
but you clearly stated that NOTHING can exist without time.

perhaps you should think before posting...oh wait, that usually leads to even more ignorant statements from you...

so are you saying your proven false cult god is nothing?

Minnesota's North Coast

#99268 Sep 5, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
If you notice I was nice in my comment. I could have said ticks survive from sucking off of others.
or you could have posted something useful or correct, or even something an adult would post...

instead you gave us your usual puerile drivel...

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

It Will Likely Happen

#99269 Sep 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so absolutely nothing from you to counter the fact that i just proved another one of your ignorant posts to be void of any factual information at all? just childish taunts?
so sad for you...
Hey stupid. This is fact;
Darwin brought about the theory of evolution in the mid 19th century. Since then atheism has been on the rise greater than any other time in history and still is. Atheists push for evolution. Many scientists are atheist.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism#Early_mo...

Now the questions;
"Are more scientists becoming atheist from the evidence or are more atheist becoming scientists to push the theory?
and
If science controls the validity of evolution then the more atheist scientists that there are only strengthens their claim?

Being they are question and not a statements, they cannot be a facts.

So you fail on both as usual. But we have come to expect that of you so it is of no surprise.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#99270 Sep 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>or you could have posted something useful or correct, or even something an adult would post...
instead you gave us your usual puerile drivel...
Like you posts reflect adult posts!

Like this one for example;
so absolutely nothing from you to counter the fact that i just proved another one of your ignorant posts to be void of any factual information at all? just childish taunts?

so sad for you...

That is something a kid still popping pimple would post. LOL

Minnesota's North Coast

#99271 Sep 5, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid. This is fact;
Darwin brought about the theory of evolution in the mid 19th century. Since then atheism has been on the rise greater than any other time in history and still is. Atheists push for evolution. Many scientists are atheist.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism#Early_mo...
Now the questions;
"Are more scientists becoming atheist from the evidence or are more atheist becoming scientists to push the theory?
and
If science controls the validity of evolution then the more atheist scientists that there are only strengthens their claim?
Being they are question and not a statements, they cannot be a facts.
So you fail on both as usual. But we have come to expect that of you so it is of no surprise.
yet again you are incorrect. several people came up with the exact same conclusions from the facts as darwin.

why is it you cannot counter this factual point, let alone acknowledge it? because it tosses your entire world view in the can?

the facts cannot be denied.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#99272 Sep 5, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then Porsche gets around now doesn't she?
Your gas is as good as mine.

Minnesota's North Coast

#99273 Sep 5, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you posts reflect adult posts!
Like this one for example;
so sad for you...
That is something a kid still popping pimple would post. LOL
just a clear statement of the facts from you post.

you could also try to refute those facts, or you could just run away as always and post shit a third grader would think is puerile..

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#99274 Sep 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>just a clear statement of the facts from you post.
you could also try to refute those facts, or you could just run away as always and post shit a third grader would think is puerile..
All you have to do is read the link. I shows when it began to rise in the 19th and 20th century. But I know you never read links because you think you know it all. LOL

Minnesota's North Coast

#99275 Sep 5, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have to do is read the link. I shows when it began to rise in the 19th and 20th century. But I know you never read links because you think you know it all. LOL
why is it you have nothign to say about the basis for your rant being incorrect that Darwin created this evolutionary theory, when it is the observable facts that created it and it was noticed simultaneously by several people?

why do you constantly run away from the clear and proven facts?

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#99276 Sep 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>why is it you have nothign to say about the basis for your rant being incorrect that Darwin created this evolutionary theory, when it is the observable facts that created it and it was noticed simultaneously by several people?
why do you constantly run away from the clear and proven facts?
Who is credited for the evolution theory? Oh yes that would be Darwin. You start with the one that has credit for it. Good night and good riddance little tick.

Minnesota's North Coast

#99277 Sep 5, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is credited for the evolution theory? Oh yes that would be Darwin. You start with the one that has credit for it. Good night and good riddance little tick.
yes, run away once again from the facts.
before you try to make a rational , factual post again. research the other scientists who came up with the same idea s Darwin through independent research at the same time as he did...
oh yes, here is a little hint to help you make yourself look a little less like the fool you are...no-one credits Darwin with the theory of Evolution....No-one.
you should try to learn at least the very basics about a theory before you try to debunk it...lest you look like the fool you have made yourself out to be again...
what a tool!
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#99278 Sep 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, run away once again from the facts.
before you try to make a rational , factual post again. research the other scientists who came up with the same idea s Darwin through independent research at the same time as he did...
oh yes, here is a little hint to help you make yourself look a little less like the fool you are...no-one credits Darwin with the theory of Evolution....No-one.
you should try to learn at least the very basics about a theory before you try to debunk it...lest you look like the fool you have made yourself out to be again...
what a tool!
You are acting like you have on your big boy pants, yes?

So are you going to just keep claiming there are facts for your false assumptions but never get up the B@lls to present one...

It's ok, common you can do it...

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#99279 Sep 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, run away once again from the facts.
what a tool!
LOL you just show how ignorant you are.

No one!! Think again!

http://www.bing.com/search...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution

I could post thousands more but two is enough.

Now you have shown that you are to stupid to even reply to. So adiós ticiós. lol

Minnesota's North Coast

#99280 Sep 5, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
No one!! Think again!
Now you have shown that you are to stupid to even reply to. So adiós ticiós. lol
no-one credible...

why is it you cannot explain your links in your own words/ if you and not explain to others what you read, you do not understand it yourself. notice i never use just links, just verifiable facts...

this is far beyond your level. just letting you know what people in the real world do...in case you ever want to converse with them on their level...

Minnesota's North Coast

#99281 Sep 5, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>You are acting like you have on your big boy pants, yes?
So are you going to just keep claiming there are facts for your false assumptions but never get up the B@lls to present one...
It's ok, common you can do it...
which fact would you like?

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#99282 Sep 5, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
No one!! Think again!
Nope, he was right. I can't remember the name but one reason that Darwin published when he did was that there were rumors of another scientist who was getting ready to publish his own theory. Now Darwin had been working on the problem longer, but in science the credit is usually given to the first to publish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A To Z Of Movies (Sep '12) 4 min Tonk101 4,619
Christian Metal Hangout (Nov '10) 8 min Wolftracks 6
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 9 min wichita-rick 159,949
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 14 min Princess Hey 78,572
Add 2 Letters to Complete a Word 18 min andet1987 415
3 Word Sentence (each word, one syllable only) 23 min Tonk 101 322
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 24 min andet1987 1,230
Poll Can single Men be friends with Married Women? (Jun '12) 27 min Beautiful Black M... 251
Word Association (Jun '10) 36 min Mega Monster 27,013
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 44 min David0407 8,237
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 3 hr NinaRocks 18,025
More from around the web