Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#99225 Sep 5, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
No mistake Mikey.
Time is proof of God.
Funny that you think yourself logical.

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#99226 Sep 5, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
No idiot, no paradox for me. The answer is that we can see only so back in the universe. We really do not know what happened before that time, right now. That may change in the future, and I see that you revealed your prior name. What happened, were you booted for being a fool from this site?
You do not know how time was created. You want to use magic, I am not that desperate yet.
Agreed. On all points.

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#99227 Sep 5, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
Time cannot come into existence with out time.
WTF???

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#99228 Sep 5, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
Not knowing is a cop out.
Really? And you know everything, I suppose. You've never said "I don't know" in your entire life. You betcha.

Not knowing is a valid position when it is not known. Don't be an ass.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 08

CHRISTMAS

#99229 Sep 5, 2013
Faith is the belief in things not seen.

Many atheists and scientists for that matter
Have faith in theories ...which change .

Many of the great scientists were looking
To understand Creation ..

God set every thing into motion ..And let natural laws govern ...He dies,not micromanage each event .

I've seen atheists post how mean God is...to me it takes,much more faith to not believe in a,force greater than us creating THST which WE,certainly had no hand In

That is faith ..it does not change when the next theory comes along .

However ..with Creation came free will to believe in God or not.

I choose Faith in the Creator ...others choose Faith in Science ...that's,life

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Level 3

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#99230 Sep 5, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
How is evolution contradictory?
I can assure you Infinite Force you are in error.
Because their is no such thing as an opposite species and nature demonstrates otherwise.

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Level 3

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#99231 Sep 5, 2013
The theory of evolution proposes that all biological reproductive species were the same (compatible) with the term LUCA (Last Universal Common Ancestor) and over time (not a factor) they became incompatible/opposite biological reproductive species like a human being and a rattle snake.

The theory of evolution is a clear contradictory of how nature works because biological reproductive species are either compatible (same) or incompatible (opposite), not both over billions (compatible and incompatible) of years because nature doesn't contradict its self.

The Theory of Evolution is in violation of the universal law of non-contradiction found in nature!

“Evil Atheist :-)”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#99232 Sep 5, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>

Nothing can exist with out time.
Nothing can happen with out time.
Nothing can change with out time
If nothing can exist without time then God can't exist without time.
So Time must have come into existence before God.
Thus a universe existed before God.
So why do we need God?

“HATRED EATS THE SOUL OF”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

THE HATER -- NOT THE HATED

#99233 Sep 5, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I suppose atheism would grow as the world learns more and more science. We find that science and naturalism can explain most of what used to be the Bibles territory.
Darwin brought about the theory of evolution in the mid 19th century. Since then atheism has been on the rise greater than any other time in history and still is. Atheists push for evolution. Many scientists are atheist. Coincidence? Maybe!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism#Early_mo...

Now the question is are more scientists becoming atheist from the evidence or are more atheist becoming scientists to push the theory?

If science controls the validity of evolution then the more atheist scientists that there are only strengthens their claim.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#99234 Sep 5, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Darwin brought about the theory of evolution in the mid 19th century. Since then atheism has been on the rise greater than any other time in history and still is. Atheists push for evolution. Many scientists are atheist. Coincidence? Maybe!
Maybe.

Therefore the theory of gravity is atheistic.

In fact go ask your pal (fake) Prof-X who started this whole thread off. He thinks all science is atheism.
replaytime wrote:
Now the question is are more scientists becoming atheist from the evidence or are more atheist becoming scientists to push the theory?
If science controls the validity of evolution then the more atheist scientists that there are only strengthens their claim.
Yes, it's all a big worldwide atheistic conspiracy, even by the theist scientists who also accept evolution and despite the fact evolution doesn't make any theological claims. Same as EVERY OTHER scientific theory. Duh.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#99235 Sep 5, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
The theory of evolution proposes that all biological reproductive species were the same (compatible) with the term LUCA (Last Universal Common Ancestor) and over time (not a factor) they became incompatible/opposite biological reproductive species like a human being and a rattle snake.
The theory of evolution is a clear contradictory of how nature works because biological reproductive species are either compatible (same) or incompatible (opposite), not both over billions (compatible and incompatible) of years because nature doesn't contradict its self.
The Theory of Evolution is in violation of the universal law of non-contradiction found in nature!
Oh hey Curtis. I see you're still using English definitions incorrectly again. And science and logic wrong too.

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#99236 Sep 5, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Automobiles began to appear around Darwin's time. Since then the use of automobiles has been on the rise. Coincidence? Maybe!

Level 5

#99237 Sep 5, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
Automobiles began to appear around Darwin's time. Since then the use of automobiles has been on the rise. Coincidence? Maybe!
Really. I believe they were before Darwin. It was 1769, with the creation of steam engined automobiles capable of human transport. In 1806, the first cars powered by an internal combustion engine running on fuel gas appeared and since then just got more improved upon.

Poor comparison.

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#99238 Sep 5, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Really. I believe they were before Darwin. It was 1769, with the creation of steam engined automobiles capable of human transport. In 1806, the first cars powered by an internal combustion engine running on fuel gas appeared and since then just got more improved upon.
I'm aware of the history. The modern automobile is generally attributed to Karl Benz. First car, 1885. So, on average, close enough.
replaytime wrote:
Poor comparison.
So was yours. That was the point.

Level 5

#99239 Sep 5, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm aware of the history. The modern automobile is generally attributed to Karl Benz. First car, 1885. So, on average, close enough.
<quoted text>
So was yours. That was the point.
If the point of yours was to show mine was a poor comparison, then why are you still pushing your point at the first of this comment? Yeah, that's what I thought. lol

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Tempe, AZ.

#99240 Sep 5, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a popularity race or contest. It's simply finding information. Science 'wins' because finding information is what it does.

Your religion has grabbed hold of an ancient book that claims to hold the secrets of the universe....and they ran with it, little suspecting that eventually science would prove it wrong.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#99241 Sep 5, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
...eventually science would prove it wrong.
But until it does...

Level 9

Tempe, AZ.

#99242 Sep 5, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
Let me give you some information and see what you think of it.

Just recently (2011) it was found that most non-African people alive today carry a small percentage of Neanderthal genes/blood in their body.

That means that somewhere in our distant past Homo-sapiens (us) and Homo-Neanderthalensis mated and produced fertile offspring.

Now that fact means that we and the Neanderthals are closely related (share a common ancestor), and that fact opens the door to our being related to the long line of other deceased Homo genus that anthropologists/archaeologists have found all over the old world,such as: Homo-heidelbergensis, Homo-erectus, Homo-habilis, etc.

In other words, science is telling us we ARE related to the great apes, and they now have a second line of proof.

Level 9

Tempe, AZ.

#99243 Sep 5, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
But until it does...
It's already proven a bunch of it wrong....where were you??
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#99244 Sep 5, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
It's already proven a bunch of it wrong....where were you??
Sure, if you say so...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 3 min Grace Nerissa 24,784
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 9 min Roy Rogers and Pluto 26,690
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 11 min Favorite school s... 2,954
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 14 min Cause leaf problems 30,000
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 16 min My 1st boat ride 4,243
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 21 min Humhainna 1,087
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 23 min _hellbilly_ 320
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 34 min wichita-rick 152,513
Is it possible to....... 3 hr CJ Rocker 578
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 hr Sarah 25,711
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) 5 hr Dr Wu 236
More from around the web