Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#99121 Sep 2, 2013
Croco_Duck wrote:
John 12:14
Jesus likes a good ass.
but of which gender? the portrait of jesus the bible paints sure makes him look gay...not that there is anything wrong with that...
spOko

Oakland, CA

#99122 Sep 2, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Tar baby are both human jokes, and there is nothing funny about your freakishness.
Iím afraid the jokeís on you, life is such a restless journey with the after-life as a contrasting rest. An eternal instant of timelessness ... cheer up and forget about your misery :-)

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#99123 Sep 2, 2013
spOko wrote:
<quoted text>
Iím afraid the jokeís on you, life is such a restless journey with the after-life as a contrasting rest. An eternal instant of timelessness ... cheer up and forget about your misery :-)
what afterlife?

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#99124 Sep 2, 2013
spOko wrote:
An eternal instant of timelessness ...
Where did timelessness come from?

“The Grim Reaper Is Fictional ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

But We Will All Meet Him

#99125 Sep 2, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>but of which gender? the portrait of jesus the bible paints sure makes him look gay...not that there is anything wrong with that...
For you to even ask such a daft question shows your hate for God/Jesus. You do not believe either are real. It would be like you asking if George Jetson was gay. Are you a closet homosexual?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#99126 Sep 2, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
For you to even ask such a daft question shows your hate for God/Jesus. You do not believe either are real. It would be like you asking if George Jetson was gay. Are you a closet homosexual?
tough to hate a proven myth...

but it is easy and fun to poke fun at them, and those that believe in them even after they have been proven false...

“The Grim Reaper Is Fictional ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

But We Will All Meet Him

#99127 Sep 2, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>tough to hate a proven myth...
but it is easy and fun to poke fun at them, and those that believe in them even after they have been proven false...
If you can't hate was does not exist,,, how can you poke fun at what does not exist? So in other words you say you don't believe in them, they don't exist but yet you poke fun at something that you believe isn't there. What does your shrink think about that?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#99128 Sep 2, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't hate was does not exist,,, how can you poke fun at what does not exist? So in other words you say you don't believe in them, they don't exist but yet you poke fun at something that you believe isn't there. What does your shrink think about that?
the myth exists.

you are not that bright, are you?

do you never tire of making an ass out of yourself by posting your ignorance and stupidity?

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#99129 Sep 2, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't hate was does not exist,,, how can you poke fun at what does not exist? So in other words you say you don't believe in them, they don't exist but yet you poke fun at something that you believe isn't there. What does your shrink think about that?
It does not make sense to hate the Incredible Hulk, but it's fun to laugh at his purple pants.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#99130 Sep 2, 2013
I have a serious question. Can not both be write. I mean what if some god or powerfull aliens made the earth and then evolution started.

“The Grim Reaper Is Fictional ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

But We Will All Meet Him

#99131 Sep 2, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the myth exists.
you are not that bright, are you?
do you never tire of making an ass out of yourself by posting your ignorance and stupidity?
Is this your closet homosexual anger coming out. If you would just come out yourself you would not be so angry.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#99132 Sep 2, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this your closet homosexual anger coming out. If you would just come out yourself you would not be so angry.
not angry in the least bit. just amazed everyday at your stupidity and your willingness to show it openly...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#99133 Sep 2, 2013
Huh wrote:
I have a serious question. Can not both be write. I mean what if some god or powerfull aliens made the earth and then evolution started.
i suppose it could be. now we just need a teensy shred of evidence to suggest that some god, gods or goddesses ever existed or exist now. or those powerful aliens capable of creating life and/or planets...

“The Grim Reaper Is Fictional ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

But We Will All Meet Him

#99134 Sep 2, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the myth exists.
you are not that bright, are you?
do you never tire of making an ass out of yourself by posting your ignorance and stupidity?
A young boy enters a barber shop and the barber whispers to his customer, "This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch this and I prove it to you."

The barber puts a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, then calls the boy over and asks, "Which do you want, son?" The boy takes the quarters and leaves.

"What did I tell you?" said the barber. "That kid never learns!"

Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store. "Hey son, may I ask you a question? Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?"

The boy licked his ice cream cone and replied, "Because the day I take the dollar the game's over and no more free ice cream!"

Moral. Not all people are a dumb as people think they are. But by acting as if they are, they can have fun at others expense and in reality it shows how dumb they are.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#99135 Sep 2, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i suppose it could be. now we just need a teensy shred of evidence to suggest that some god, gods or goddesses ever existed or exist now. or those powerful aliens capable of creating life and/or planets...
I agree.

“The Grim Reaper Is Fictional ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

But We Will All Meet Him

#99136 Sep 2, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i suppose it could be. now we just need a teensy shred of evidence to suggest that some god, gods or goddesses ever existed or exist now. or those powerful aliens capable of creating life and/or planets...
Most scientist actually believe life can survive in places other than earth. Many believe there is other life in the universe and some believe there is other life within our solar system. Some think it may be microscopic organisms like bacteria. Some think there may be more than that.

So fact is they would not be looking for other life if they did not think it existed.
spOko

Oakland, CA

#99137 Sep 2, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what afterlife?
I made it up ...:-)
spOko

Oakland, CA

#99138 Sep 2, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Most scientist actually believe life can survive in places other than earth. Many believe there is other life in the universe and some believe there is other life within our solar system. Some think it may be microscopic organisms like bacteria. Some think there may be more than that.
So fact is they would not be looking for other life if they did not think it existed.
Biologically speaking, the human body is nothing but an elaborate vessel optimized for the growth and spread of our microbial inhabitants Ė several hundred microbial species numbering in the hundreds of trillions that call our body home! It turns out that we are only 10 percent human: for every human cell that is intrinsic to our body, there are about 10 resident microbes ó yuck! Clearly, bacteria are beneficial and essential to our little lives.
spOko

Oakland, CA

#99139 Sep 2, 2013
Croco_Duck wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did timelessness come from?
Don't know but it sounds good - no?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#99140 Sep 2, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude since you like to talk so much and supposedly know so much. The universe is 13.7 billion years old, the earth 4.7 billion years old. What was there and going on for the 9 billion years before earth was formed?
For the previous 8 billion or so it was doing the same thing it's doing now.

Notice that this is a thread about biological evolution as opposed to creationism, and in order for you to avoid dealing with the fact of evolution's validity you have to wind the clock back BILLIONS of years before the evolution of life was even relevant. All so you can go to a nebulous point of knowledge so you can say "HA HA YOU DON'T KNOW THEREFORE GODDIDIT LOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLL!!!111!!!1!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change-Six-Of-Six-Letters....Fun Game! 2 min Turkey 383
Economic Blockade 6 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 8 min Enter Username 304
Turkey pardons Turkey 12 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 16 min andet1987 7,353
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 23 min Analog man 1,803
ChANge "2" letter ChANgLE 24 min Hoosier Hillbilly 32
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 25 min Wolftracks 151,113
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 34 min Deer Whisperer 37,494
Bill Cosby 35 min Mitt s Airtight D... 230
Woman Arrested For $6400 Sausage Heist 2 hr Capn Greg 14

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE