Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 4,679)

Showing posts 93,561 - 93,580 of105,890
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Seek Truth

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

White powder per dream

rail Road Underground steel metal white powder everywhere

Clean and vacuum companies

Earthquake and God EUREKA

14fTd8 12-318DF??????
Seek Truth

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Digital Satellite
Godlust

Wheaton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Tinka wrote:
I just wonder who's the biggest spinner in Science facts in creation?
Uhhhm how would someone honestly answer that?
Creation?
So, something created and then what happens to that revert or what for old people to wear diapers again to a back wards or (as well of an opposing a position?
We got your number Tinkerbell. You waited for the nightwatchman to go for lunch....you released the straight jacket...removed the IV seditive......crawled to the computer on his desk and rambled like a caged human animal........its ok....God made you that way....in his likeness....

“Life is a learning highway”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

that too many get lost on

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Seek Truth wrote:
World Stock market
Privacy rights for private investors
Recent Earthquakes/iris sciiemic
New world order
Texts
White powder. In private and public companies
WTF??? I think you turned left when you should have turned right at the forum entrance and now you are lost.
Seek Truth

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

m e x I c o DF
Guadalupe, Victoria
Guerrero
Seek Truth

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Dream MexicoDF

Clean and go in with same thinking
Morning, noon, evening

China,
QC, QA

Brazil
QA,QC think china stock

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Pottery is probably the commonest find on most archaeological sites. In most circumstances organic material will decay and metals corrode. Potsherds tend to be more stable. For this reason archaeologists frequently use fragments of pottery as an aid to help them date their sites.

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Archaeomagnetic dating of Rock - Clay lined fire hearths take on a magnetic moment pointing to the North Pole each time they are fired and then cool. The position of the North Pole for the last time the fire hearth was used can be determined and compared to charts of known locations and dates[1]

“Happy New Year”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Tinka wrote:
malar hey?
I despise enemies if I had them I would despise them that is...
What an Enemy to one's own state of mind could be?
Not to let it become so...malerei und Tusche farben to one's eye some still have not for got something too...
Oh well if you were painted ai I mean if you were to paint something you could use your fingers and toes too...
MAn lucjy uhhh maybe I am a bit sleepy seems my spelling is getting off...
Sometime I am my own worst enemy it would seem. Nothing to paint on silk about or even write more than this.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Topanga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

The Almighty Tzar wrote:
Pottery is probably the commonest find on most archaeological sites. In most circumstances organic material will decay and metals corrode. Potsherds tend to be more stable. For this reason archaeologists frequently use fragments of pottery as an aid to help them date their sites.
"The Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences reported that pottery that dates back to 17,000-18,000 years ago in the Yuchanyan Cave in southern China has been found, making it among the earliest pottery yet found. According to Science, pottery dating from 20,000 years ago were also found at the Xianrendong Cave site, in Jiangxiprovince.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_ceramics

I've heard that some pottery in Japan has been dated to 17,000 to 18,000 Years ago.

Seems the peoples of the Pacific Rim (Japan, Korea, China) were years ahead of the Middle East

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences reported that pottery that dates back to 17,000-18,000 years ago in the Yuchanyan Cave in southern China has been found, making it among the earliest pottery yet found. According to Science, pottery dating from 20,000 years ago were also found at the Xianrendong Cave site, in Jiangxiprovince.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_ceramics
I've heard that some pottery in Japan has been dated to 17,000 to 18,000 Years ago.
Seems the peoples of the Pacific Rim (Japan, Korea, China) were years ahead of the Middle East
That could possibly mean civilization started earlier in the East than it did in the mid east.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
That could possibly mean civilization started earlier in the East than it did in the mid east.
I think they have found eggs with stoppers in them far older than that in Africa. that would be like the most primitive form of pottery around...the start of a civilization?

Level 5

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't know.
So what is wrong with saying "we don't know"?
One other thing. We are trying to find out, using a methodology (observation and logic) that has worked pretty damned well up until now.
You on the other hand seem to accept a pat answer i.e. Goddidit, but with absolutely no backing other than ancient goat-herders with visions claimed Godidit. They also claimed serpents talked, dove's blood cures leprosy, God told them to commit genocide, and that their supposed omniscient God could feel regret.
mmmm. Shouldn't be too hard to decide which way to bet.
Oh wait, I forgot.
The men with visions promised you would get to live forever if you believed their malarkey. That changes everything.
There is nothing wrong with saying we don't know. I was calling woodtick out for his comment of "no, you clearly do not even come close to understanding the big bang theory, in fact, it states that everything was already there."
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/T9Q...

So I simply asked him "What actually was there before the TBB? Use detail"!
Sheri

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

MAYBE WE WERE ALL MONKIES. LOL
EXPERT

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>I think they have found eggs with stoppers in them far older than that in Africa. that would be like the most primitive form of pottery around...the start of a civilization?
Sure

Level 5

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim to be the expert on time and space. Your biggest thing is singularity! Maybe time and space already existed long before the big bang but got compressed smaller (like going from one end of the hour glass to the other. The smallness it has to cross to become into largeness again) and time was still there, just slowed. Maybe the big bang was space re-expanding again. Then there would be no singularity now would there? If you think it is not a possibility, show evidence.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing wrong with saying we don't know. I was calling woodtick out for his comment of "no, you clearly do not even come close to understanding the big bang theory, in fact, it states that everything was already there."
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/T9Q...
So I simply asked him "What actually was there before the TBB? Use detail"!
everything was there. all the energy that turned into all the matter our universe contains.

not a hard concept to grasp...

Level 5

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>everything was there. all the energy that turned into all the matter our universe contains.
not a hard concept to grasp...
Show your evidence of what was there and where it came from. If you can't then you are no better than someone saying God was always there because we just know.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>Sure
check the Ostriches and humans section...

facts are fun! stupidity is your forte...(silent 'e', please...)
Sheri

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim to be the expert on time and space. Your biggest thing is singularity! Maybe time and space already existed long before the big bang but got compressed smaller (like going from one end of the hour glass to the other. The smallness it has to cross to become into largeness again) and time was still there, just slowed. Maybe the big bang was space re-expanding again. Then there would be no singularity now would there? If you think it is not a possibility, show evidence.
That's deep man, heavy bro.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 93,561 - 93,580 of105,890
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••