Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#99018 Aug 29, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
We? You have a mouse in your pocket?
We as in me and many others, like most others..Not even many Christians wear a dunce hat
as proudly as you do.
Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#99019 Aug 29, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>BZZZZZ! Sorry, no. Those are *YOUR* big myths, Mr Strawman.
Yes I do believe they are all MYTHS.
You believe they are fact.

Your 3 BIG Myths:

1) the Big Bang when nothing exploded
and created everything.

2) rain falling on rocks and settling in a mud puddle and spontaneous self generating life sprang forth.

3) plants evolving into plant eating animals.

And when I snap my fingers you will wake up and believe these 3 myths as if they were fact.

"SNAP"

Level 8

Location hidden

#99020 Aug 29, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes dolt.
I'm still waiting on your reasoning as to how Time came into existence.
Rules are you must stay in expectable scientific theory's.
Science knows that nothing can exist outside of time.
Science knows nothing can happen with out time.
Science knows time started 13.7 billion years ago.

The answer is time us a human construct , and it started when we started counting, and not a minute before.
Level 1

Location hidden

#99021 Aug 29, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>BZZZZZ! Sorry, no. Those are *YOUR* big myths, Mr Strawman.
Oh and don't forget your prayer to your god.

The FSM Prayer:

Our spaghetti who are on the stove
Great be your aroma, The sauce is coming, my meal be done, On the stove as it is in the dinning room, Give us some garlic bread and forgive the extra Parmesan as we add more, and lead us not to the bathroom and deliver us from Gods word, I'm not a man.
Level 1

Location hidden

#99022 Aug 29, 2013
JM_Brazil wrote:
<quoted text>But with your statement you have shown you are willing to lie for personal gain.
So you can't separate jokes from the real world. Makes sense I guess you believe in these three MYTHS.

Your 3 BIG Myths:

1) the Big Bang when nothing exploded
and created everything.

2) rain falling on rocks and settling in a mud puddle and spontaneous self generating life sprang forth.

3) plants evolving into plant eating animals.

And when I snap my fingers you will wake up and believe these 3 myths as if they were fact.

"SNAP"
Level 1

Location hidden

#99023 Aug 29, 2013
JM_Brazil wrote:
<quoted text>Are you going back and re-replying to posts, or is your memory so short that you have forgotted that you already replied to this?

You have posted this same opinion numerous times and many have replied with real basis, but you ignore the replies and re-post the same bs.

But this time you've caught yourself in a snarl. Just one page ago you stated factually that you "are a scientist". I know of no real scientist that would challenge the three points you refer to in the manner you have. Some REAL scientists may not completely agree with some of the theories, but None would be so unprofessional to call these 3 points a "con job"

You sir, are a phony, case closed.
You now know of one Congratulations!!!

There are for a fact 51% of all scientist are theist.
Level 1

Location hidden

#99024 Aug 29, 2013
JM_Brazil wrote:
Edit: Forgotten
Must be brain damage
Level 1

Location hidden

#99025 Aug 29, 2013
The Dude wrote:
LOL

Dud finally posted something good.
Level 1

Location hidden

#99026 Aug 29, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>We as in me and many others, like most others..Not even many Christians wear a dunce hat
as proudly as you do.
We?

You speaking French?
Level 1

Location hidden

#99027 Aug 29, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>The answer is time us a human construct , and it started when we started counting, and not a minute before.
A-MYTH now believes time was created by the first man made clock.

LOL

Ok now really where did time come from?

“what we think we become”

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

above and beyond

#99028 Aug 29, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>

Metaphorically speaking time is a pulse, like your heartbeat. The human construct aspect of time is the number we designate to each pulse. 1, 2, 3, 4...which represent past, present, and future as it progresses. If we don't designate a number to each pulse as it progresses, we would just be counting like 1, 1, 1, 1 with no reference to past, present, and future.
glox

Chicago, IL

#99029 Aug 29, 2013
spOko wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ... and you know that because??
TZAR is that you? The Sp0ko?

Level 8

Location hidden

#99030 Aug 29, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
A-MYTH now believes time was created by the first man made clock.
LOL

Oh it isn't a belief my dear tar tar, exactly where do clocks come from? Who started counting? Does it tell you in your precious bible to start counting from when?

You cant even figure out when time started counting.

I solved that riddle for you, we started counting and time started when we started counting. Sure we imagine a time in the past to start the count, and maybe we will change the date to start counting from.

But ultimately all counts of time are decided by us, and is our construct to measure. Other than our perception , this thing time has no meaning. We define time, it is our construct to measure.
It will exist as we define it, though we may change it, deciding to move the start of count, it is still OUR decision and we define time exactly how we decide to define it. It's a HUMAN measure and a human number. Does that scare you? It should ...A human number, let that sink in into your thick assed skull monkey brain.

And the number is......
Level 1

Location hidden

#99031 Aug 29, 2013
glox wrote:
<quoted text>TZAR is that you? The Sp0ko?
Nope
Level 1

Location hidden

#99032 Aug 29, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>Oh it isn't a belief my dear tar tar, exactly where do clocks come from? Who started counting? Does it tell you in your precious bible to start counting from when?

You cant even figure out when time started counting.

I solved that riddle for you, we started counting and time started when we started counting. Sure we imagine a time in the past to start the count, and maybe we will change the date to start counting from.

But ultimately all counts of time are decided by us, and is our construct to measure. Other than our perception , this thing time has no meaning. We define time, it is our construct to measure.
It will exist as we define it, though we may change it, deciding to move the start of count, it is still OUR decision and we define time exactly how we decide to define it. It's a HUMAN measure and a human number. Does that scare you? It should ...A human number, let that sink in into your thick assed skull monkey brain.

And the number is......
So what your saying is if they didn't count the number of people there would not be any? Counting is what makes it real? If they didn't start counting time then time would not exist?

Sound like a-MYTH and stupid too.
Level 1

Location hidden

#99033 Aug 29, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>The answer is time us a human construct , and it started when we started counting, and not a minute before.
Going back to this post.

You do know this is ludicrous right?
glox

Chicago, IL

#99034 Aug 29, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope
????? Dont worry I wont tell. I have the internet plus an aircard.....they dont know who I am either. Aint the net fun stuff?
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#99035 Aug 29, 2013
With Obama THERE, who is a clone of mold puppet of Bush, there is no doubt that US is a rogue and terror nation.

What Obama calls any false justification to strike Syria is purely showing the desire to act out its terror.

When US is getting worse with with the same Bush clone programs, such as The Patriot Act, snooping, hacking and drone programs done by Obama, all these exhibit US is in bad order with dismay.

With the too much internal disorder messes operated by Obama harming the US people within, Obama wants to be a war criminal to act out his terror creed.

But Obama is becoming as a bad person and nobody, simply he is another awful terror with fear by doing fear, to say readiness to strike Syria.

People do know what is going to happen--US is no way to go for anything, while there is a nut case going on with the terror of Obama that people are focusing on.

Level 8

Location hidden

#99036 Aug 29, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Going back to this post.
Undeniably a truth you will have to reconcile, or deny. You can choose to deny but you will only be in error, something we have learned to narrow down to a minimum, ranging into billionths of a second over a thousand years.

http://www.nist.gov/pml/general/time/

Realize..The son is shining brightly in your face.

EXPERT

Redding, CA

#99037 Aug 29, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Going back to this post.
More like stupidity born out of ignorance.

Typical from AM though.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 23 min _hellbilly_ 321
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 28 min Grace Nerissa 24,784
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 35 min Roy Rogers and Pluto 26,690
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 37 min Favorite school s... 2,954
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 39 min Cause leaf problems 30,000
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 42 min My 1st boat ride 4,243
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 46 min Humhainna 1,087
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 59 min wichita-rick 152,513
Is it possible to....... 4 hr CJ Rocker 578
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 5 hr Mega Monster 7,582
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 hr Sarah 25,711
More from around the web