Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#98857 Aug 26, 2013
spOko wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ... that is known around here as a bunch of malarky(snookered by a lot of malarky), atheists have no reason to believe that there is a god and have certainly even less of a reason to even debate it!! Only certain individuals have chosen to participate in such debates because it can be fun for a depater!
what Replay forgets is that most atheists are just acknowledging that all the man-made gods have been proven false and there isn't one teensy shred of evidence that any god, gods or goddesses ever existed...

even thought he has been told this many, many times....

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#98858 Aug 26, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
So do you believe in evolution or do you accept that the theories are the best explanation you have based off of the evidence.
Yes.

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Dubai, UAE

#98859 Aug 27, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
You said everything was there before TBB. What actually was there before the TBB? Use detail!
We don't know.

So what is wrong with saying "we don't know"?

One other thing. We are trying to find out, using a methodology (observation and logic) that has worked pretty damned well up until now.

You on the other hand seem to accept a pat answer i.e. Goddidit, but with absolutely no backing other than ancient goat-herders with visions claimed Godidit. They also claimed serpents talked, dove's blood cures leprosy, God told them to commit genocide, and that their supposed omniscient God could feel regret.

mmmm. Shouldn't be too hard to decide which way to bet.

Oh wait, I forgot.

The men with visions promised you would get to live forever if you believed their malarkey. That changes everything.

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#98860 Aug 27, 2013
I just wonder who's the biggest spinner in Science facts in creation?

Uhhhm how would someone honestly answer that?
Creation?

So, something created and then what happens to that revert or what for old people to wear diapers again to a back wards or (as well of an opposing a position?

Level 6

in a city...

#98861 Aug 27, 2013
Or barely started bleeding and then a pill a to pop and stop!!!!

One every so on...

Because they are a drag or we can make them so they won't have to become that...

You know menaupause...menopause

Quite the interest in that to what other countries seek in due to study...

Herbal nutrients and chemically dariven substances to a wholesome...

Something about revising to peoples trying out new things...

Science Technology created evolution?

One could ponder on that one...

Level 6

in a city...

#98862 Aug 27, 2013
Is it like inter mingeling
To be congressional these days?

1. A coming or bringing together, as in a public meeting, in a dispute, in the act of comparing, or in sexual intercourse. Want to thank TFD for its existence?

Just wond'ring what is up in Congress?
Already thought of that one headline about the making of weapons rather than to take aways, to say in the right
that to production to create such a tool?
The thing I was thinking about and not to be so of proper the low terms to use one?

To self in defence too... defendce defend yeah when I get the language pack down to evoleve enough alone...

A toddler does something amazing and the whole Nation is Cheering well that is amazing...

So then can they step into Congress then too or not?

Or wait in some land then in someone's world all these things exist...

Amazing...

Creative Juices must be a flowing...

Level 6

in a city...

#98863 Aug 27, 2013
Data to date in dates...

What 10 1.0 in what language?

So what was Einsteins Theory anyway for to what an establishment to what use I mean to which Field????

Level 6

in a city...

#98864 Aug 27, 2013
Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't know.
So what is wrong with saying "we don't know"?
One other thing. We are trying to find out, using a methodology (observation and logic) that has worked pretty damned well up until now.
You on the other hand seem to accept a pat answer i.e. Goddidit, but with absolutely no backing other than ancient goat-herders with visions claimed Godidit. They also claimed serpents talked, dove's blood cures leprosy, God told them to commit genocide, and that their supposed omniscient God could feel regret.
mmmm. Shouldn't be too hard to decide which way to bet.
Oh wait, I forgot.
The men with visions promised you would get to live forever if you believed their malarkey. That changes everything.
I was thinking today this...

I wonder what was in existence first after Some facts which must have come through some Knowledge?
The diversity to what really lies in we don't know or we don't care to know as far as what Sckience *was ist das a sckience to free fall card and a joker* I mean to myth in it mythology.. to a great in Mythology to Religion...

The beginning an end to what it was for the middle or?

I mean I am sure great beginnings a great begin to have been so fortunate to have been placed into earth or onto?
Gods and to where God really lies and what God really is...

I mean who can ponder on that for how long? It is a reverent
hahahha not what I meant to relivence to a rely- relative

To speaking in conversations much of it has yet to be pondered on I suppose to questions un answered but to what then in their Bible's read to speak of and about to utmost Knowledge as they do they teach us or preach to us?

I am just wondering...

Level 6

in a city...

#98865 Aug 27, 2013
malar hey?

I despise enemies if I had them I would despise them that is...

What an Enemy to one's own state of mind could be?

Not to let it become so...malerei und Tusche farben to one's eye some still have not for got something too...

Oh well if you were painted ai I mean if you were to paint something you could use your fingers and toes too...

MAn lucjy uhhh maybe I am a bit sleepy seems my spelling is getting off...

Level 6

in a city...

#98866 Aug 27, 2013
I am loke hahahaha like 1-- percent positive that I wasn't chemically charged you in the land of/// and maybe so IIII or a seven 8 what?

Anyway...

Temperatures actually if I can think that far back to what Augusts were before at some time, the weather has been very pleasant to be out and about some...
Some days the ac still tops though...

Level 6

in a city...

#98867 Aug 27, 2013
Anyways to Chemicals that is to get back with a bit more to Natural nutural as in soil to what there is in that too Organics my system isn't all adapted to it maybe so for mushrooms they are different in it's texture than regular mushroom and I honestly already have thought about eating the wild ones that grow on trees well at their base in mid town too, just walking along...
They say they are poisoness so what about man made chemicals then they can be that too...

I think maybe what they need is some are some Toddlers in Congress and let them get ahead of themselves...cheering them all on as they are speaking...

To see that day come...meanwhile sitting on a pot trying to get the shit out...

Literally....

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#98868 Aug 27, 2013
This is not Natural Selection, but rather the little known and seldom understood Laser-Cat Selection.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/81dc6b59a8666c5fa5...
Seek Truth

Spring, TX

#98869 Aug 27, 2013
World Stock market

Privacy rights for private investors

Recent Earthquakes/iris sciiemic

New world order

Texts

White powder. In private and public companies
Seek Truth

Spring, TX

#98870 Aug 27, 2013
White powder per dream

rail Road Underground steel metal white powder everywhere

Clean and vacuum companies

Earthquake and God EUREKA

14fTd8 12-318DF??????
Seek Truth

Spring, TX

#98871 Aug 27, 2013
Digital Satellite
Godlust

La Grange, IL

#98872 Aug 27, 2013
Tinka wrote:
I just wonder who's the biggest spinner in Science facts in creation?
Uhhhm how would someone honestly answer that?
Creation?
So, something created and then what happens to that revert or what for old people to wear diapers again to a back wards or (as well of an opposing a position?
We got your number Tinkerbell. You waited for the nightwatchman to go for lunch....you released the straight jacket...removed the IV seditive......crawled to the computer on his desk and rambled like a caged human animal........its ok....God made you that way....in his likeness....

“A Idiot Thinks Im Savoir Faire”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Paranoid That I Am Everywhere

#98873 Aug 27, 2013
Seek Truth wrote:
World Stock market
Privacy rights for private investors
Recent Earthquakes/iris sciiemic
New world order
Texts
White powder. In private and public companies
WTF??? I think you turned left when you should have turned right at the forum entrance and now you are lost.
Seek Truth

Spring, TX

#98874 Aug 27, 2013
m e x I c o DF
Guadalupe, Victoria
Guerrero
Seek Truth

Spring, TX

#98875 Aug 27, 2013
Dream MexicoDF

Clean and go in with same thinking
Morning, noon, evening

China,
QC, QA

Brazil
QA,QC think china stock

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#98876 Aug 27, 2013
Pottery is probably the commonest find on most archaeological sites. In most circumstances organic material will decay and metals corrode. Potsherds tend to be more stable. For this reason archaeologists frequently use fragments of pottery as an aid to help them date their sites.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bigit* not deported YET? 4 min US do R die gun s... 1
The Weirdest White House Security BreachesThe S... 6 min dragoon70056 15
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min Times are a Changing 147,672
Refunds ordered over caffeinated underwear 7 min Fundies R Mentall... 1
Missing posters.. (Jan '14) 7 min Princess Hey 25
Ebola in America 8 min Get A Grip 20
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 8 min ZkyClank 6,404
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 20 min dragoon70056 21,350
Jeff Goldbluma s bizarre new lightbulb ad 3 hr xxxooxxx 4

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE