Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“The strength of science is”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#98817 Aug 25, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I am glad for that, I think worship of the Bible would be contrary to the message.
However, I do not know any biblical Scholars that think Moses wrote his own obituary.
The message is the same even without a literal view. Amazing isn't it.

“The Grim Reaper Is Fictional ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

But We Will All Meet Him

#98818 Aug 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, that had absolutely no logic in it whatsoever, and it certainly didn't answer the question of who i stated doesn't believe in evolution.
you seem to be running out of steam in your desperate attempt to avoid answering the question you know will take you entire world view off its blocks...
take you time...go have a smoke. you have just been given irrefutable knowledge shoeing you that everything you have previously believed in is a total and provable lie...i get it that it will take you some time to digest.
if you are the rational person you seem to think you are, you can come to no other conclusion, unless you can come up with the argument you are, as yet, unable to...why is that?
take you time, dude...world view changes are not to made easily. you have the facts. you are obviously unable to refute them. mull it over....
life is ahead of you, not dogma...embrace it....
Lets put it to your peers in a review.

Subzone, Dan, Word, Chimney do you all believe in evolution or do you accept that these theories are the best explanation you have for observed phenomena and also make the best predictions concerning what you are likely to observe based off of the evidence.

Now when they answer you can eat your words. As I said they say "a scientifically literate person would not use the phrase "believe in" regarding a scientific theory".
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#98819 Aug 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>your basic premise is faulty. time and space are connected. no space...no time.
basic fact of the universe...
this is what i have stated all along.
sad you cannot counter any of these clearly stated, verifiable facts.
Go ahaead, TOOL! Verify just one fact!

Level 5

But We Will All Meet Him

#98820 Aug 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>your basic premise is faulty. time and space are connected. no space...no time.
basic fact of the universe...
this is what i have stated all along.
sad you cannot counter any of these clearly stated, verifiable facts.
You said everything was there before TBB. What actually was there before the TBB? Use detail!

Level 9

founded in facts.

#98821 Aug 25, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I am glad for that, I think worship of the Bible would be contrary to the message.
However, I do not know any biblical Scholars that think Moses wrote his own obituary.
Try this.

McDermott, John J. 2002. Reading the Pentateuch: A historical introduction. Pauline Press. 250 p. Available on Amazon.com

Level 5

But We Will All Meet Him

#98822 Aug 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>really? show me the post where you stated where you learned about this supposed god you think you believe in? any one of them will do...
Go back and look. In the last hour or two. I don't like repeating myself to someone not paying attention.

Level 5

But We Will All Meet Him

#98823 Aug 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>really? show me the post where you stated where you learned about this supposed god you think you believe in? any one of them will do...
Lets play with your wisdom. I can even answer which came first the chicken or the egg. Can you?
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#98824 Aug 25, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I guess an hour ago, I didn't post this response to Expert (there is a misnomer). I didn't mention a book in answer to where his question on who taught me what I know.
I wonder if he want more egg and crow with his Expert opinion.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/T9Q...
GOTCHA...

So, tell me then where in this book did you read that?

Wait for it...
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#98825 Aug 25, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Try this.
McDermott, John J. 2002. Reading the Pentateuch: A historical introduction. Pauline Press. 250 p. Available on Amazon.com
You want me to read a 250p book, why?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#98826 Aug 25, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back and look. In the last hour or two. I don't like repeating myself to someone not paying attention.
nope, sorry. not even once.

you flapped your gums about some belief of some god, but you never posted one single syllable about where you learned about his god you supposedly believe in.

please show me the post number where you described where you learned about his supposed god you seem to, maybe, believe in...

are you ashamed to show where this supposed god you might actually believe in came from? i can see why if it from the very same bioble you clearly stated was from the work of man...

so tell us, where did you of this supposed god you so entirely beleive in?

St. Croix valley

#98827 Aug 25, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets play with your wisdom. I can even answer which came first the chicken or the egg. Can you?
or you could state very clearly for the very first fucking time where, exactly, you learned about this supposed god you seem to believe in.

now it seems you don't even believe in any god since you can't even state this god's supposed origins...

are you lying about your whole world view?

just one post...just a hint...just one single word that tells us where this supposed mythical creature you base you entiore life on came from.....c'mon...it'll be fun!

St. Croix valley

#98828 Aug 25, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
post number showing a statement of yours showing where you learned of this supposed god you say you believe in...? not even one yet?

and so many in the last hour and you can't even come up with one? why is that?

not even one?
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#98829 Aug 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>nope, sorry. not even once.
you flapped your gums about some belief of some god, but you never posted one single syllable about where you learned about his god you supposedly believe in.
please show me the post number where you described where you learned about his supposed god you seem to, maybe, believe in...
are you ashamed to show where this supposed god you might actually believe in came from? i can see why if it from the very same bioble you clearly stated was from the work of man...
Your mom is calling you...

Level 9

founded in facts.

#98830 Aug 25, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
GOTCHA...
So, tell me then where in this book did you read that?
Wait for it...
Wait for what? You have a foot in your mouth already and still you act like an ignorant ass.

Try chapter 2 numb nuts.

St. Croix valley

#98831 Aug 25, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
half a post number of where you stated what you just stated you said? not even that? the first number even?

your fake god is even ashamed of your effort...and that's alot for a mtyhical creature...

not even one post.

you cannot even come up with one single word about where you learned about this god you supposedly believe in...

seems you don't believe at all... just another sheeple that repeats words you don't understand and you call that your core beliefs... man that must be an ugly, mindless life...

you are what they used to call Crusade Fodder. now they call you Jihadist fodder...

kind of like a human disposal for our species waste, huh?

Level 5

But We Will All Meet Him

#98832 Aug 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>nope, sorry. not even once.
Ok I will go back and find it and repost it with a link when you answer this. What came first the chicken or the egg. I can answer it and give your reason of why.

Level 9

founded in facts.

#98833 Aug 25, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
You want me to read a 250p book, why?
You can stick it in your butt and run around claiming you are airplane for all I care. You said you didn't know any biblical scholars that claim the Pentateuch had multiple authors over a period of centuries. I gave you a name and one book he wrote. What you do with that information is your own business. Jeez!

St. Croix valley

#98834 Aug 25, 2013
you seem totally unable to back up your own posts...obviously they are not your own thoughts in any way. or worse yet, they are and you cannot defend them...either way.. i'm outta here...

hopw you realize what you yourself have clearly stated about your own beliefs...

i'm sure i will point them out to you again and again. this is called standard deprogramming...

Level 5

But We Will All Meet Him

#98835 Aug 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>half a post number of where you stated what you just stated you said? not even that? the first number even?
your fake god is even ashamed of your effort...and that's alot for a mtyhical creature...
not even one post.
you cannot even come up with one single word about where you learned about this god you supposedly believe in...
seems you don't believe at all... just another sheeple that repeats words you don't understand and you call that your core beliefs... man that must be an ugly, mindless life...
you are what they used to call Crusade Fodder. now they call you Jihadist fodder...
kind of like a human disposal for our species waste, huh?
Again a challenge has been made. What came first the chicken or the egg. I can answer it and give you reason of why. Can you answer and give your reasons why? Lets test your wisdom.

Like I said when you answer this I will go back and repost the answer you want, even with a link to the post.

Level 5

But We Will All Meet Him

#98836 Aug 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
you seem totally unable to back up your own posts...obviously they are not your own thoughts in any way. or worse yet, they are and you cannot defend them...either way.. i'm outta here...
hopw you realize what you yourself have clearly stated about your own beliefs...
i'm sure i will point them out to you again and again. this is called standard deprogramming...
If you don't except the challenge,,, that would make you a chicken. For I can answer and your reward will be the answer you seek.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 9 min quilterqueen 1,649
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 9 min Princess Hey 1,078
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 11 min Candy4Me 151,072
Bill Cosby 16 min FTW Forever 195
Is GENO In Love With SWEETIE-PIE? 19 min Conversely 0
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 23 min Princess Hey 7,290
Some day, I would love to_______________? (Sep '12) 26 min Princess Hey 243
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 35 min ---Word Woman--- 138
Is SWEETIE-PIE In Love With GENO? 44 min Yeah way 51
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr Wolftracks 23,976
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 1 hr liarmouth 8,033

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE