Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 171795 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#98280 Aug 20, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
So repeating this idiocy again.
Here is an actual explanation of the Big Bang theory.
Why do creatards have such a hard time with concepts that they have no clue of:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =q3MWRvLndzsXX&feature=c4- overview&list=UUUHW94eEFW7 hkUMVaZz4eDg
The explanation was ,we don't know. Which is an improvement .

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#98281 Aug 20, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait you were a worm before you were a rat, abiogenesis is an unproven theory that violates known scientific law, yet you believe it. Evolution is a 19th century theory that died with the advent of DNA and information theory. That's the difference you pus filled ball sack
bohart you idiot. Try to be more properl

You and I were never "worms" but we had a wormlike ancestor.

And nope, DNA gave extraordinarily strong evidence for evolution and idiots have misapplied information theory to try to debate against evolution. They have always failed.

You have no evidence for your superstitious beliefs at all.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#98282 Aug 20, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
The explanation was ,we don't know. Which is an improvement .
Close. The explanation is we don't know what happened during the early expansion or why. The laws of physics that we know don't work then.

Just as Newton's physics does not work at relativistic speeds or at the quantum level.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#98283 Aug 20, 2013
By the way bohart, what scientific laws are violated by abiogenesis?

And it is not an "unproven scientific theory".

By definition all scientific theories are unproven. That includes the theories of gravity. You really don't understand science at all, do you?

Level 2

Location hidden

#98284 Aug 20, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
bohart you idiot. Try to be more properl
You and I were never "worms" but we had a wormlike ancestor.
And nope, DNA gave extraordinarily strong evidence for evolution and idiots have misapplied information theory to try to debate against evolution. They have always failed.
You have no evidence for your superstitious beliefs at all.
" We were never worms , but we had a worm like ancestor"? did you really type this ? Did you attend the Bill Clinton class on evasions and lying. DNA is a code, a language, an information storage mechanism, there is no natural process known to science that creates coded information.

As for life creating itself, you have all of humanities acquired scientific knowledge that says it can't happen.
That's the evidence against your myth.

Level 2

Location hidden

#98285 Aug 20, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
By the way bohart, what scientific laws are violated by abiogenesis?
And it is not an "unproven scientific theory".
By definition all scientific theories are unproven. That includes the theories of gravity. You really don't understand science at all, do you?
Here begins your lies, what is your evidence that abiogenesis happened in the warm sludge pond?

Level 2

Location hidden

#98286 Aug 20, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
9. man
8.apes
7.rat like creatures!
6.reptiles
5. amphibians
4. fish
3. worms
2.micro organisms
1. slime that became alive
Who believes this?
how did the worms evolve into worm eating fish?
Again, which of you people believe this?

Level 2

Location hidden

#98287 Aug 20, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Your 3 BIG Myths:
1) the Big Bang when nothing exploded
and created everything.
2) rain falling on rocks and settling in a mud puddle and spontaneous self generating life sprang forth.
3) plants evolving into plant eating animals.
And when I snap my fingers you will wake up and believe these 3 myths as if they were fact.
"SNAP"
Sucking zone is right about one thing, to believe in these myths is idiocy

Level 9

Everett, WA

#98288 Aug 20, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
" We were never worms , but we had a worm like ancestor"? did you really type this ? Did you attend the Bill Clinton class on evasions and lying. DNA is a code, a language, an information storage mechanism, there is no natural process known to science that creates coded information.
As for life creating itself, you have all of humanities acquired scientific knowledge that says it can't happen.
That's the evidence against your myth.
Yes you idiot. I was never a worm. You were never a worm. We were born human beings. Is that such a hard concept for you to understand?

Second, yes, we had a wormlike ancestor. A moron such as you would look at early chordata and call them worms. They weren't, but we know your mental level.

Nowhere in mans acquired scientific knowledge does it say that it cannot happen. I know that you misunderstand a lot of that knowledge. But it does not say that anywhere.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#98289 Aug 20, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Here begins your lies, what is your evidence that abiogenesis happened in the warm sludge pond?
I didn't lie idiot. I said that you were wrong. You claimed you had evidence that it was impossible. I ordered you to substantiate your claim.

How can a demand that an idiot (this means you) substantiate his claim be a lie?

So come on moron, put up or shut up.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#98290 Aug 20, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, which of you people believe this?
Most of the Christians in the world for one small group.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#98291 Aug 20, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Sucking zone is right about one thing, to believe in these myths is idiocy
blowfart has no clue, but when has he.

“It Is What It Is”

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Alberta, Canada

#98292 Aug 20, 2013
Suck zone and blow fart?!?!?! You two are getting kinky! Just go get a room.

“I can never convince the ”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#98293 Aug 20, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Your 3 BIG Myths:
1) the Big Bang when nothing exploded
and created everything.
2) rain falling on rocks and settling in a mud puddle and spontaneous self generating life sprang forth.
3) plants evolving into plant eating animals.
And when I snap my fingers you will wake up and believe these 3 myths as if they were fact.
"SNAP"
You really are nuts. I don't believe you can read anything and come up with anything intelligent. That is no myth.

Do you really think plants evolved into herbivores (those are animals that eat plants, just so you know)? That is Be-Tzar.

“I can never convince the ”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#98294 Aug 20, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
blowfart has no clue, but when has he.
Looks like you have a critic. Wonder who that could be? Think about it.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#98295 Aug 20, 2013
DarkBlue wrote:
Suck zone and blow fart?!?!?! You two are getting kinky! Just go get a room.
Poor bohart is an idiot at best.

He gets angry when his superstitions beliefs are challenged. I am always happy to supply evidence when requested. Since creationists have none a request for evidence tends to drive them a bit batty.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#98296 Aug 20, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like you have a critic. Wonder who that could be? Think about it.
Not too much thought is needed.

“What U Don't Know U Fear”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

What U Fear U will Never Know

#98297 Aug 20, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Not too much thought is needed.
LOL!! Let me guess the paranoid Dan the stalker thinks I must be bohart too? Playing that card is getting old. Besides bohart has been around since 2008, about 4 1/2 years before I even started coning here. But I think it is funny he thinks when someone new comes in the room it must be me.

Paranoia: noun;
1. a mental disorder characterized by systematized delusions and the projection of personal conflicts, which are ascribed to the supposed hostility of others, sometimes progressing to disturbances of consciousness and aggressive acts believed to be performed in self-defense or as a mission.

2. baseless or excessive suspicion of the motives of others

Level 9

Everett, WA

#98298 Aug 20, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Let me guess the paranoid Dan the stalker thinks I must be bohart too? Playing that card is getting old. Besides bohart has been around since 2008, about 4 1/2 years before I even started coning here. But I think it is funny he thinks when someone new comes in the room it must be me.
Paranoia: noun;
1. a mental disorder characterized by systematized delusions and the projection of personal conflicts, which are ascribed to the supposed hostility of others, sometimes progressing to disturbances of consciousness and aggressive acts believed to be performed in self-defense or as a mission.
2. baseless or excessive suspicion of the motives of others
What a tard.

“What U Don't Know U Fear”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

What U Fear U will Never Know

#98299 Aug 20, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
What a tard.
Oh I am a tard for calling him on his BS?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News J.C. Penney Employee Sent Home For Wearing 'Rev... 5 min KevR 25
Word Association (Mar '10) 5 min beatlesinafog 17,653
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 8 min beatlesinafog 9,137
Word association (Jun '07) 8 min cathouse cowboy 3,342
Word Association. (Nov '10) 9 min cathouse cowboy 17,627
Word Association (Jun '10) 10 min cathouse cowboy 28,441
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 11 min cathouse cowboy 12,701
Dedicate a song (Jul '08) 16 min wichita-rick 16,028
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 22 min wichita-rick 167,144
Is T O P I X slipping? 1 hr Just Roxie 21