Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

#98026 Aug 18, 2013
Croco_Duck wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a boss that was a young earther. He was the most evil person I've seen in my adult life, and most if not all atheists, human secularists and science minded people I know are sweet, loving individuals. I'd much rather be with them than live in your world of ghosts, spirits, daemons and a genocidal master.
Don't know your boss or what his problems are, that doesn't mean all of God's people are like him.

It's easy to get befriended by the wrong crowd,(the crowd you claim as friends).

Whether you live in their world or my world, you will be living with spirits... it's just the question of which kind of spirits you want to live with..the ones with unconditional love in heaven or the ones with unconditional hate in hell.

You only get two (2) choices in life, that's it.

Like I said, be careful what you ask for, you just might get it.
Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#98027 Aug 18, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose if you, not me believe in a lying God it would be similar.

Being dishonest when you are arguing against evolution by Christians is an example of lying for Jesus. The purpose of pointing out that they are lying when they break certain rules is to shame the fools into no longer doing that particular sin. This latest action by Tzar is more of a Red Herring than anything else. At that time almost everybody had similar beliefs or worse. In fact you would be hard pressed to find anyone who had better opinions about "savages". The cure to ignorance is education and since he continually educated himself you will find that Darwin's later opinions about Africans were less racist than his earlier ones. Still that has nothing to do with whether the theory of evolution is correct or not and that is why it was dishonest for him to even bring it up.

Do I have to explain to an idiot every time in detail why they are being an idiot? I don't think so.
Red fish?
Herring what?

I was simply requested to post supporting material and quotes.
That was an easy request to fill
After all Evolution and Darwin assume different levels of the evolved human race as stated in his book. Most people consider that racist but I found that some on this thread don't believe that calling other races savages or stating they never conceived of something as simple as a sail as racist.
Level 1

Location hidden

#98028 Aug 18, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you think that such a creator is necessary?
Because "Time cannot pop into existence to do so would take time. "

A quote if Polly's

“The strength of science is”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#98029 Aug 18, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know your boss or what his problems are, that doesn't mean all of God's people are like him.
It's easy to get befriended by the wrong crowd,(the crowd you claim as friends).
Whether you live in their world or my world, you will be living with spirits... it's just the question of which kind of spirits you want to live with..the ones with unconditional love in heaven or the ones with unconditional hate in hell.
You only get two (2) choices in life, that's it.
Like I said, be careful what you ask for, you just might get it.
You are a hateful, ignorant, pig. I know all Christians aren't like that, but apparently fundamentalists aren't all Christians. Thank God.
Level 1

Location hidden

#98030 Aug 18, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>And you still don't know what you did was wrong. You are a complete idiot.

You also forgot your links. Again. That only confirms my judgement of you.
No need for links when the book is quoted along with page number!

Unbelievable!!!
Level 1

Location hidden

#98031 Aug 18, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>You have never posted a testable, quantifiable definition of kind.

All you have done is make some idiotic, incorrect, declarative statements.
I have many times posted the requested information.

You are also free to look it up.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#98033 Aug 18, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Red fish?
Herring what?
I was simply requested to post supporting material and quotes.
That was an easy request to fill
After all Evolution and Darwin assume different levels of the evolved human race as stated in his book. Most people consider that racist but I found that some on this thread don't believe that calling other races savages or stating they never conceived of something as simple as a sail as racist.
A source was requested. You never supplied it.

My point is that whole tirade of yours had nothing to do with evolution.

And evolution makes no assumptions. Once again you prove that you are an idiot. Thanks for being consistent at least. Darwin may have had some mistaken ideas but those were from the society and times that he lived in. You need to learn how to separate a man from his works or his his works are used. If you are going to use bad things done in the name of evolution then you need to get yourself ready for a shitstorm since many more bad things and much worse were done in the name of Christianity or by Christians.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#98034 Aug 18, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
No need for links when the book is quoted along with page number!
Unbelievable!!!
Wrong idiot. This is an internet debate. Sources are made by providing links. This is not the 20th century anymore.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#98035 Aug 18, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
I have many times posted the requested information.
You are also free to look it up.
And wrong one more time idiot.

It is up to the person making the positive claim to provide evidence when demanded. And again, since this is an internet debate that means links.

That way we can check out the validity of your sources.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#98036 Aug 18, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Because "Time cannot pop into existence to do so would take time. "
A quote if Polly's
The correct answer for how did time come into existence is "we don't know right now". That is not an excuse to say "godidit". There are several beliefs out there, but no one will say that any are absolutely right as of this moment.
Level 1

Location hidden

#98037 Aug 18, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>That may be the stupidest thing you've ever said. Satan faked the universe to fool us? You're a wacko.
Not what I said. I said Satan is fooling you. He created nothing. He whispers in the ear of science ridicules suggestions.
Level 1

Location hidden

#98038 Aug 18, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>I never said God doesn't exist. Heck, I'm Catholic. I'm just claiming my superstitious mumbo jumbo is better than your superstitious mumbo jumbo.

Case in point: It's air conditioned in summer, heated in winter, and loaded with age appropriate chicks with big boobs who dote on me and never tire of feeding me genuine Mexican food.

What's your god doing for you?
LOL

dote\ˈdōt\
intransitive verb
1 : to exhibit mental decline of or like that of old age : be in one's dotage
Level 1

Location hidden

#98039 Aug 18, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
And why are the nuts bringing up atheism?

Atheism has very little to do with evolution. Evolution does not disprove the existence of God, nor does it try to do so. All evolution does is to show that the Adam and Eve myth is false. We would know that today even without evolution.
Does Evolution contradict the Bible?
Is it possible to believe in evolution and still be a Christian? If being a Christian means believing that the Bible is the authentic, trustworthy Word of God and that Christ is our Creator and Savior, the answer is “No.” One cannot believe these things and also believe in evolution as the explanation for the origin of life on our earth as we know it.
Level 1

Location hidden

#98040 Aug 18, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>4 OUT OF 5 Dentist recommend dentine gum but that doesn't prove they're not getting paid off to support it.
Lol

Good one. B-)

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#98041 Aug 18, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
I said Satan is fooling you.
That rascal stole my Lucky Charms too!
Level 1

Location hidden

#98042 Aug 18, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>A source was requested. You never supplied it.

My point is that whole tirade of yours had nothing to do with evolution.

And evolution makes no assumptions. Once again you prove that you are an idiot. Thanks for being consistent at least. Darwin may have had some mistaken ideas but those were from the society and times that he lived in. You need to learn how to separate a man from his works or his his works are used. If you are going to use bad things done in the name of evolution then you need to get yourself ready for a shitstorm since many more bad things and much worse were done in the name of Christianity or by Christians.
Your bible on evolution is racist.
It's author was racist.
Many followers are also racist.

Book and page numbers are in some of the post.
Level 1

Location hidden

#98043 Aug 18, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong idiot. This is an internet debate. Sources are made by providing links. This is not the 20th century anymore.
Sorry book and page is good enough.

Google it.
Level 1

Location hidden

#98044 Aug 18, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>And wrong one more time idiot.

It is up to the person making the positive claim to provide evidence when demanded. And again, since this is an internet debate that means links.

That way we can check out the validity of your sources.
You don't have Darwin's books commuted to memory?

Feel free to look them up here.

www.google.com

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#98045 Aug 18, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
He whispers in the ear of science ridicules suggestions.
Ridicules - 3rd person singular present of ridicule

You mean "ridiculous", honey bunny. Otherwise you're doing pretty good for someone whose second language is English.
Level 1

Location hidden

#98046 Aug 18, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>The correct answer for how did time come into existence is "we don't know right now". That is not an excuse to say "godidit". There are several beliefs out there, but no one will say that any are absolutely right as of this moment.
It's a paradox for the Big Bang.

God is no excuse, he is the answer.

First 3 words in the bible shows how important time is to the universe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 4 min Trouser Cough 30,056
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min ms_Sweeter 151,076
A six word game (Dec '08) 12 min Trouser Cough 17,962
Bill Cosby 18 min FTW Forever 198
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 34 min Trouser Cough 55,062
For Dear FlowerChild (Dec '07) 49 min Fisherman 808 24,035
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 50 min ---Word Woman--- 146
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 56 min SUG here 8,042
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr COOTERDOG 23,978
Is SWEETIE-PIE In Love With GENO? 1 hr liarmouth 52