Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“Evil Atheist :-)”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#97962 Aug 18, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
I did there are a few quotes keep looking.
No, you quoted what someone else said he said not what he actually said.

Do you have the actual quotes?

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#97963 Aug 18, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>who said life originated from one cell? Multiple cells probably started around the same time, in many pools of goo.

then over BILLIONS OF YEARS, different species developed. recent advances in micro-biology show that all life on Earth have similarities in their DNA make up
Or a common creator.

Level 1

Location hidden

#97964 Aug 18, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>Nope if you call bacteria one kind then almost all other life is one kind. There is as much diversity in bacteria as there is in all other life on the Earth.

So when we show how bacteria have evolved that is the sort of major "macroevolution" that you are talking about. We have seen in bacteria the same sort of evolution that you want to see that separates man from other apes.

Of course your problem is that you are not consistent. Your side cheats whenever one of its demands are met.

Why do creatards always lie? Because if they were honest they would accept the theory of evolution.

You are and always will be an idiot when it comes to science.
Sorry sub you don't make those rules.

bacteria is one kind.
Dogs, wolves, etc. is one kind
Cats is a kind
Trees are one kind
Grass is one kind
Makes no difference how diverse bacteria is they are one kind.

But here a new updated category for you.

Evolutionist are of the ape kind
The rest of humanity are of the man kind.

This has been changed to reflect your dying aspiration to be a monkey.

Level 1

Location hidden

#97965 Aug 18, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, not even close to correct.

again, you clearly show your ignorance of the very ideas you are attempting to debunk...

another clear example of you trying to think for yourself with embarrassing results...
Ok tick lets hear from the high and mighty were did evolution start?

Where did time come from?

Level 1

Location hidden

#97966 Aug 18, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.space.com/20112-oldest-known-star-...

Unlike religious dogma, science can advance its calculations with new knowledge.

Why should I believe science when they give a ridiculous statement like "the universe start with the Big Bang 13.7 billion years ago"

So cocky to give such a date when they have nothing to back it up. Oh they claim they can trace the radiation back to that point and all so that's when it had to happen.

Then ooopposey they find stars a billion years older.

Oh we'll just rework all the figures to include our new findings.

That's science for ya always ready to cover their ass with new figures.

So why are they right this time?

Level 1

Location hidden

#97967 Aug 18, 2013
Igor Trip wrote:
<quoted text>No, you quoted what someone else said he said not what he actually said.

Yes and I have quote Darwin him self.

Look around.....

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Dubai, UAE

#97968 Aug 18, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
"Evolution does not claim that"
Evolution claims all life came from the first single cell life form. And with billions and billions of lucky mutations a lizard came forth a few more billions of mutations all for the good (what a lucky run of luck we had) atheist came forth and walked across Africa and met man and man offered his new monkey friend a beer and said "took you long enough"
Its not a core requirement of evolution. For example, evolution could conceivably have tracked back to 1, 5, or 50 original life-forms, and there would still be evolution.

However, given the commonality of the basic building blocks, its considered far more likely that life originated once and diversified from there, rather than that multiple proto-cells developing with coincidentally the same machinery.

As for your arbitrary distinction of "kinds", its pretty absurd. You say dogs are one kind, cats another. Yet the fossil record shows convergence of these two "kinds" as we go back to the miacids around 25 million years ago. That is the story everywhere we look. Humans converging with apes, birds converging with dinosaurs, mammals converging with reptiles, amphibians converging with lobe finned fish.

Exactly as predicted by evolution and explainable by evolution, but not predicted or explainable by your creation nonsense.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#97969 Aug 18, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Or a common creator.
one would need the teensiest shred of evidence that even suggest that maybe, just possibly there might have been some kind of creator for that discussion to continue...

“The Thunder Rolls”

Since: Jul 13

The Lightning Strikes

#97970 Aug 18, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and I am still waiting for an answer for my question of last week when I asked which evolved first, an animal or a plant? Or did the evolve at the same time being one needs the other to survive. Unless of course the first animal was a carnivore which means more than one animal had to evolve to be at the same time. Either way a diet of food had to be available for survival.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#97971 Aug 18, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry sub you don't make those rules.
bacteria is one kind.
Dogs, wolves, etc. is one kind
Cats is a kind
Trees are one kind
Grass is one kind
Makes no difference how diverse bacteria is they are one kind.
But here a new updated category for you.
Evolutionist are of the ape kind
The rest of humanity are of the man kind.
This has been changed to reflect your dying aspiration to be a monkey.
I am not the one "making thos rules".

That is the scientific method. If a term is not definable it is nonsense. That is why "work" has a very specific definition in physics. If you are standing using all of your strength to hold up a wall by the physics definition of "work" you aren't doing any.

So if you want to use the word "kind" in an argument about evolution you need a working definition for it.

Otherwise all I have to do is to point out that the evolution observed within the bacterial "kind" is orders of magnitude larger than you claim is possible.

By the way it was not an evolutionist that first realized and categorized people as apes. It was a creationist. So by saying that you are not an ape you are claiming that a creationist lied.

St. Croix valley

#97973 Aug 18, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
what does that have to do with the bullshit i just called you on?

i have told you time and time again where time came from...

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#97974 Aug 18, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and I have quote Darwin him self.
Look around.....
Wrong. At best you quote mined him. That is a form of lying.

Why do creationist have no shame when they lie for Jesus?

Don't they know that if Jesus is who they think he is all they are going to do is to piss him off?

Level 1

Location hidden

#97975 Aug 18, 2013
Igor Trip wrote:
<quoted text>No, you quoted what someone else said he said not what he actually said.

Charles Darwin:

"Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the continent of Africa – rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet and yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light. His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled.
A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour. In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud. With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.”

Level 1

Location hidden

#97976 Aug 18, 2013
Hidden Blitz wrote:
<quoted text>Yes and I am still waiting for an answer for my question of last week when I asked which evolved first, an animal or a plant? Or did the evolve at the same time being one needs the other to survive. Unless of course the first animal was a carnivore which means more than one animal had to evolve to be at the same time. Either way a diet of food had to be available for survival.
Tick is just a parrot repeating line he's read never anything new.

Level 1

Location hidden

#97977 Aug 18, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>I am not the one "making thos rules".

That is the scientific method. If a term is not definable it is nonsense. That is why "work" has a very specific definition in physics. If you are standing using all of your strength to hold up a wall by the physics definition of "work" you aren't doing any.

So if you want to use the word "kind" in an argument about evolution you need a working definition for it.

Otherwise all I have to do is to point out that the evolution observed within the bacterial "kind" is orders of magnitude larger than you claim is possible.

By the way it was not an evolutionist that first realized and categorized people as apes. It was a creationist. So by saying that you are not an ape you are claiming that a creationist lied.
I have post many time the definition of kind in fact the last one is but a few pages back.

Atheist ask for stuff like that then you oblige them and claim they don't read cut and past.

That works for you? Rather child like.

Level 1

Location hidden

#97978 Aug 18, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what does that have to do with the bullshit i just called you on?

i have told you time and time again where time came from...
"i have told you time and time again where time came from."

Nope, not once

St. Croix valley

#97979 Aug 18, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Tick is just a parrot repeating line he's read never anything new.
obviously i read far, far more than you...at least i understand what i read...

the questions that fool asked were nonsensical, and i answered them, now didn't i?

St. Croix valley

#97980 Aug 18, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
"i have told you time and time again where time came from."
Nope, not once
yes, in fact, many times. i can even proveide the direct quotes and post numbers of when i did. but you are so deep in your cult mentality that you are able to dismiss that which doesn't match with what your cult lied to you about...again...

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#97981 Aug 18, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you think his mom's basement has a separate utility hookup?
Good point, and he probably steals wi-fi from the neighbors. Maybe his church thrift store puts in a good word to Equifax for regular customers.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

#97982 Aug 18, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. At best you quote mined him. That is a form of lying.
Why do creationist have no shame when they lie for Jesus?
Don't they know that if Jesus is who they think he is all they are going to do is to piss him off?
How are creationist lying for Jesus?

Is that similar to a lying God?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min Crazy Beautiful 147,061
What Can Be Tapped,...? 2 min Navajo Drummer 50
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 min Sublime1 20,173
Word Association (Mar '10) 3 min Nuetral 15,986
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 4 min Princess Hey 1,360
What Could Be Faked,...? 5 min Mathew Brady 43
Hearse parade hopes for record 5 min Buybull Mullahs 2
I Like..... (Mar '14) 7 min ms_Sweeter 313
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 1 hr Fred Bear 5,607
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr honeymylove 1,042
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE