Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 218770 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#96090 Aug 5, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I believe I posed the question to you.

I am still waiting for an answer.
You have strange beliefs for an atheist.
Think about it

West Plains, MO

#96091 Aug 5, 2013
So man says from this thing we invented and call mathematics, which we control and make up the answers to, we say from what we invented that there can be no space with infinite density.

Again you show me no evidence but what man says by something man created. Man controls the outcome of what he creates, even mathematics.
Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#96092 Aug 5, 2013
Think about it wrote:
Instead of you all saying give me your answer and another saying give me yours. Why don't you all just give an answer and compare them.

From what I have read the first question put out on were time came from was put out by The Almighty Tzar on Sat.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/T9Q...
They don't want the answer they want a science explanation of where time came from. Because they can't answer with science they will dodge it.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#96093 Aug 5, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
"Time can be stopped"
LOL
You should really think before you post.
TIme cannot be stopped. Idiot.
You should really think before you post.

He gave you two examples of how time can be stopped, you idiot.
Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#96094 Aug 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>if there is no space, there is no time, as the two are together. there is no space in a singularity...
A singularity can not exist with out time.

Nothing can exist with out time.
Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#96095 Aug 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes,the mathematics show it to be true. there can be no space with infinite density.
So Wrong!

LOL

Gibberish!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#96096 Aug 5, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
So Wrong!
LOL
Gibberish!
in fact, it is absolutely correct.

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#96097 Aug 5, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
A singularity can not exist with out time.
Nothing can exist with out time.
Time is the only constant that keeps everything from happening at once.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#96099 Aug 5, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
A singularity can not exist with out time.
Nothing can exist with out time.
sure it can, it must as there can be no time without space, ans there is no space in a singularity.

you have proven beyond doubt you have no clue as to what you are talking about on any subject outside of quoting your cult bible...

stick to what you are good at...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#96100 Aug 5, 2013
Think about it wrote:
So man says from this thing we invented and call mathematics, which we control and make up the answers to, we say from what we invented that there can be no space with infinite density.
Again you show me no evidence but what man says by something man created. Man controls the outcome of what he creates, even mathematics.
you have zero understanding of mathematics...

you look like a fool when you talk of things you have no knowledge of.
Think about it

West Plains, MO

#96101 Aug 5, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
You should really think before you post.
He gave you two examples of how time can be stopped, you idiot.
Photons never stop, though light slows as it passes through glass then regains it's speed. That is not light/photons stopping time that is the passing through that slows the movement down same as I said a man running 17mph will slow down if he runs through a wall but will regain his speed as well. Black holes stop time? Any evidence of that. Not theory or speculation. Actual evidence of it being tested and retested.
Think about it

West Plains, MO

#96102 Aug 5, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
So Wrong!
LOL
Gibberish!
I agree. For space to form or even expand, explode, even be there time had to be there first. Without time nothing exists.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#96103 Aug 5, 2013
Think about it wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. For space to form or even expand, explode, even be there time had to be there first. Without time nothing exists.
you two are complete morons...time and space are one. you cannot have time without space.

“e pluribus unum”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

primus inter pares

#96104 Aug 5, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
"Time can be stopped"
LOL
You should really think before you post.
TIme cannot be stopped. Idiot.
http://www.space.com/10702-black-hole-kerr-st...

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#96105 Aug 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you two are complete morons...time and space are one. you cannot have time without space.
Space is the only constant that keeps everything from happening in the same place.
Think about it

West Plains, MO

#96106 Aug 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you two are complete morons...time and space are one. you cannot have time without space.
Time had to be there before space!!!! Without time space could not exist, develop, expand, explode, or anything.

I am still awaiting actual evidence from you supporting what you claim. So far all you can give is mathematics which is an invention of man, thus man controls the answers to mathematics. Man does not control time or space but controls the answers of what they think of them.

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#96107 Aug 5, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't want the answer they want a science explanation of where time came from. Because they can't answer with science they will dodge it.
I'm still waiting for your answer. You haven't given one that I am aware of. Seems a little hypocritical to point fingers at others while not providing an answer yourself.

I am still waiting.

I am also still waiting for you to explain all that cut and paste you posted or at least a bad attempt.

“e pluribus unum”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

primus inter pares

#96108 Aug 5, 2013
Think about it wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. For space to form or even expand, explode, even be there time had to be there first. Without time nothing exists.
When did nothing ever exist?
"Nothing" never existed.
It is impossible for nothing to exist.
If nothing existed, there would be nothing.
Time existed the whole time it existed.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#96109 Aug 5, 2013
Think about it wrote:
<quoted text>
Time had to be there before space!!!! Without time space could not exist, develop, expand, explode, or anything.
I am still awaiting actual evidence from you supporting what you claim. So far all you can give is mathematics which is an invention of man, thus man controls the answers to mathematics. Man does not control time or space but controls the answers of what they think of them.
you just can't grasp the basic concept that space and time are one. you do not get the one without the other.

this is proven fact. your GPS would not work as accurately as it does if it were not true.

you are talking about things you have no clue about and you look like a fool.
Think about it

West Plains, MO

#96111 Aug 5, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
Now have they actually been in a black hole to test it and retest it for evidence or is it just speculation and guessing? We can't call it theory because theory's according to science can be tested. Even the article itself says science still does not really understand what goes on inside them. So again it is speculation and guessing that time stops in black holes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min Princess Hey 209,831
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 32 min Princess Hey 48,697
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 46 min Princess Hey 149,087
A Five Letter Word (Jan '12) 59 min Brandiiiiiiii 2,346
One Word (Jan '09) 1 hr Brandiiiiiiii 18,201
Two words only please! (Aug '08) 1 hr Brandiiiiiiii 41,103
Word Association. (Nov '10) 1 hr Brandiiiiiiii 20,018
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 1 hr Brandiiiiiiii 2,159
True False Game (Jun '11) 1 hr liam cul8r 13,518
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr Sam The Blumpkin ... 68,071
What Turns You Off? 3 hr Sam The Gayblade 127
More from around the web