Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#95970 Aug 2, 2013
MIDutch wrote:
<quoted text>I actually read the Dutch reports of the incident (which I trust a whole lot more than your sources).
Well I would like to see your sources saying the French have actually charged him or anyone else. Of course you do know none of it would stick though and why he wasn't charged.
No one has the power to lobby the UN to charge a high ranking official who has essentially diplomatic immunity.
But I do know Chavez and Iran charged all manner of statesmen from the US , though I see little possibility of them actually being acted on.
Hulu

Metamora, IL

#95972 Aug 2, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so no, you could not put those two ideas together...
this may be futile, but i should at least try...
at one time, even a further advanced civilization than us, if there are indeed civilizations more advanced than us, would have at one time probably used radio waves.(electromagnetic waves) those waves take millions of years to cross the expanse of interstellar space, so we might be able to pick up the broadcasts sent out millions of years ago by those beings...
Heres an idea.....its hard to grasp woody but, human technology and the human mind, specifically comprehension is an inadquate devise for interstellular contact of the intelligent kind. Ok, lets explain it in terms...on a human level ...s l o w l y.....Human technology in its past and present forms will never contact anone other than other humans ...like the ones on the ISP. Any questions? Humans must discover the alien code ....and still "they" may not want to contact such a prmitive civilization.

“Robert Stevens”

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Jersey City , NJ

#95973 Aug 2, 2013
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! So you believe complete ignorance of a subject being "debated" is a valid way to argue??? Too funny!
You must think Don Rickles was a genius. I disagree, buy using the tone you used, you lost the debate period. I know the other person did not start that tone. You are just a hot head. It is no wonder you (have) to go online to chat.
drinK the Hive

New York, NY

#95974 Aug 2, 2013
Zero Gravity Computer Chair Dude - What Would We Be Without Them?...

http://www.sofabfurniture.com/images/T/OS-400...

Level 8

Location hidden

#95975 Aug 2, 2013
MIDutch wrote:
<quoted text>I actually read the Dutch reports of the incident (which I trust a whole lot more than your sources).
I Am still waiting for said incriminating evidence.
But I'm not into long waits...mostly.
Puttum up

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Patagonia

#95976 Aug 2, 2013
MIDutch wrote:
<quoted text>Uh, the NSA was formed out of the Patriot Act under George WMD Bush. Bush also gutted habeas corpus, the Geneva convention and vast tracts of international law, and is directly responsible for the deaths of thousands of US citizens and tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of Iraqi citizens.
If Obama is the worst tyrant of all time, what does that make Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, etc. who are UNABLE to step outside of the borders of the United States for fear of being arrested for crimes against humanity.(FYI they almost got Rumsfeld in France in 2007).
The NSA was formed in 1952
SEEK TRUTH

Spring, TX

#95977 Aug 2, 2013
Matthew 21: Jesus Cleanses the Temple
12And Jesus entered the temple and drove out all those who were buying and selling in the temple, and overturned the tables of the money changers and the seats of those who were selling doves. 13And He said to them, "It is written,'MY HOUSE SHALL BE CALLED A HOUSE OF PRAYER'; but you are making it a ROBBERS' DEN."…
SEEK TRUTH

Spring, TX

#95978 Aug 2, 2013
1 Kings 19

English Standard Version (ESV)
Elijah Flees Jezebel

19 Ahab told Jezebel all that Elijah had done, and how he had killed all the prophets with the sword. 2 Then Jezebel sent a messenger to Elijah, saying,“So may the gods do to me and more also, if I do not make your life as the life of one of them by this time tomorrow.” 3 Then he was afraid, and he arose and

ran for his life and came to Beersheba, which belongs to Judah, and left his servant there.

4 But he himself went a day's journey into the wilderness and came and sat down under a broom tree. And he asked that he might die, saying,“It is enough; now, O Lord, take away my life, for I am no better than my fathers.” 5 And he lay down and slept under a broom tree. And behold, an angel touched him and said to him,“Arise and eat.”
SEEK TRUTH

Spring, TX

#95979 Aug 2, 2013
Revelation 12 The Woman Persecuted

13 Now when the dragon saw that he had been cast to the earth, he persecuted

the woman who gave birth to the MALE Child. 14 But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent. 15 So the serpent spewed water out of his mouth like a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away by the flood.

16 But the EARTH helped the woman,(EARTHQUAKES)

and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the flood which the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman,

and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of GOD AND have the testimony of JESUS Christ.
SEEK TRUTH

Spring, TX

#95981 Aug 3, 2013
2 Corinthians 12 Paul’s Concern for the Corinthians

11 I have made a fool of myself, but you drove me to it. I ought to have been commended by you, for I am not in the least inferior to the “super-apostles,”[a] even though I am nothing. 12 I persevered in demonstrating among you the marks of a true apostle, including signs, wonders and miracles. 13 How were you inferior to the other churches,

except that I was never a burden to you? Forgive me this wrong!
SEEK TRUTH

Spring, TX

#95982 Aug 3, 2013
THE EARTH........

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#95984 Aug 3, 2013
The world is empty without God.
MIDutch

Waterford, MI

#95985 Aug 3, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I Am still waiting for said incriminating evidence.
But I'm not into long waits...mostly.
Puttum up
http://lyme.startpagina.nl/prikbord/10745946/...

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#95986 Aug 3, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i meant there was no explosion.
how hard is that to understand.
there was no reason for you to bring in the topic of stars exploding or nuclear fusion as those have nothing to do with the expansion of the universe.
again, you clearly do not have an inkling of the topic you are attempting to talk about...
"i meant there was no explosion."

About 15 billion years ago a tremendous explosion started the expansion of the universe. This explosion is known as the Big Bang

http://www.umich.edu/~gs265/bigbang.htm

Astronomers Detect Most Powerful Explosion Since Big Bang

18 May 1998

The energy released in a cosmic gamma-rayburst detected in December 1997 is the most energy ever detected from an explosion in theUniverse, perhaps making it the most powerful explosion since the creation of the Universe in the Big Bang.

http://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/features/ne...

big bang

(bg)
The explosion of an extremely small, hot, and dense body of matter that, according to some cosmological theories, gave rise to the universe between 12 and 20 billion years ago.

Most astronomers now believe that the universe began around 12 billion years ago in a cataclysmic explosion we call the Big Bang

Most astronomers now believe that the universe began around 12 billion years ago in a cataclysmic explosion we call the Big Bang

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/records-1...
MIDutch

Waterford, MI

#95987 Aug 3, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
The world is empty without God.
You poor soul. That you require a fictional, make-believe, bronze age, fairy tale "god" to give your life meaning.

Level 1

Location hidden

#95988 Aug 3, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>"Remember everything was created first..." is a claim in bible but now disproved. You are taking everything in bible quite literarily. you are at liberty to believe anything at all but then you are wrong to tell us that it is the "truth" from creator.
Really? You have disproven creation?

Where did time come from?

Level 1

Location hidden

#95989 Aug 3, 2013
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>The Theory of Evolution is NOT the explanation of the origin of life, moron! It is the explanation of the DIVERSITY of life!

If you want to argue against something, shouldn't you at least know what the f*ck you're arguing against!???

You guys are hilarious! You want to debate subjects (religion -v- science) yet you barely have a grip on YOUR side of the argument while knowing virtually nothing of the science you attempt to argue against that doesn't come from a religious apologetic site! And you wonder why we think you're morons!??
You are wrong, evolution starts with the first life form to today, I would call that a pretty complete tale of the origin of life on this planet.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#95990 Aug 3, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong, evolution starts with the first life form to today, I would call that a pretty complete tale of the origin of life on this planet.
Read what you just wrote....because it was actually correct.
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong, evolution starts with the first life form to today...
Note that you said "...STARTS with the first life form...", not that evolution LEADS UP TO the first life form.

Evolution began when the first living organism began.

“River of tears flowing out of ”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

West Plains

#95991 Aug 3, 2013
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Read what you just wrote....because it was actually correct.
<quoted text>
Note that you said "...STARTS with the first life form...", not that evolution LEADS UP TO the first life form.
Evolution began when the first living organism began.
You have trapped him with facts. The only response you have left him with when cornered is to ask you where time comes from.

Level 8

Location hidden

#95992 Aug 3, 2013
MIDutch wrote:

That guy is a monster, he petitioned them for a warrant, but has not gotten one.

About the ICC.
Are there other dissenters?

Yes, a number of important countries seem determined not to submit to the jurisdiction of the ICC.
Some have not even signed the treaty, such as China, India, Pakistan, Indonesia, and Turkey.

Others have signed but remain dubious and have not ratified, for example, Egypt, Iran, Israel and Russia.
It is unlikely that alleged crimes against humanity in those states will be prosecuted.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-11809908

About Frances Boyle

Boyle was a harsh critic of the foreign policy of former American President George W. Bush. In 2007 Boyle denounced the "ongoing criminal activities perpetrated by the Bush Jr. administration and its nefarious foreign accomplices in allied governments such as in Britain, Australia, Japan, South Korea, Georgia, etc." He also claimed that the Bush administration "would welcome the outbreak of a Third World War" and "is fully prepared to use tactical nuclear weapons against Muslim and Arab states and peoples." He also claimed that American treatment of Muslims and Arabs since the attacks of September 11, 2001 is "almost to the same extent that America inflicted upon the Japanese and Japanese Americans after Pearl Harbor." He concluded his speech by calling on American lawyers to "lead the fight against the Bush Jr. dictatorship."[5]

Boyle has requested that the International Criminal Court Prosecutor obtain International Arrest Warrants for George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, George Tenet, Condoleezza Rice, and Alberto Gonzales.[6]
Federal Government of the United States

In October 1992 Boyle participated in the International Tribunal of Indigenous Peoples and Oppressed Nationalities in the United States of America that convened in San Francisco. Boyle, acting as a "Special Prosecutor," petitioned the Tribunal to issue the following:

"An Order proscribing the Federal Government of the United States of America as an International Criminal Conspiracy and a Criminal organization under the Nuremberg Charter, Judgment, and Principles;" and
"an Order dissolving the Federal Government of the United States of America as a legal and political entity."

In the conclusion of a 37-point legal brief, Boyle proclaimed that:

"[the Federal Government of the United States] is hostis humani generis: The enemy of all humankind! For the good of all humanity, this Tribunal must condemn and repudiate the Federal Government of the United States of America and its grotesque vision of a New World Order that is constructed upon warfare, bloodshed, violence, criminality, genocide, racism, colonialism, apartheid, massive violations of fundamental human rights, and the denial of the international legal right of self-determination to the Indigenous Peoples and Peoples of Color living in North America and elsewhere around the world."

He is a nut job And none of the most power nations on Earth recognize the ICC, but it is a symbolic protest.
No country is going to try and arrest any of them though.
You can try and find any warrant issued here but I couldn't find one though I did go through all the pages of them.

http://www.icc-cpi.int/EN_Menus/ICC/Pages/def...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truck containing 36,000 pounds of Crisco stolen 2 min Beautiful Black M... 15
10,000th Post WINS 4.0 (Apr '12) 4 min NotaGoth 5,075
Cops: Woman Tries to Break Into Ex's House, Get... 10 min Crazy Beautiful 4
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 10 min CJ Rocker 3,891
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 14 min Crazy Beautiful 148,914
Man accused of stealing restaurant's plumbing 27 min Spotted Girl 8
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 36 min Bill 342
During Obama's Speech at Democratic Campaign Ra... 2 hr Christsharian Law 6
Puppy-sized spider spotted in South America 3 hr a_visitor 24
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 hr sunshine 22,209
True or False Game 4 hr Sublime1 348

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE