Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

#95670 Jul 29, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>thank you for pointing out you have no freakin' idea how evolution works...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13773...

These fish could not have evolved...period.

“pshhhhh”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#95671 Jul 29, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>how's that battle against the homosexuals goin'? even the pope seems to like them now...
Meh i got one homo erectus
3 gigantapithicus and 2 rabbits not a bad hunt

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#95672 Jul 29, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
again, you show your complete ignorance on how evolution works.

why do you even attempt to debunk something you clearly do not understand event he basics of? do you enjoy looking foolish?
Huh

Faribault, MN

#95673 Jul 29, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes real easy...But first you need basic education more then buybull and then you get it.

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#95674 Jul 29, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Birds can point out the awesome power of God's creation
If they could they'd do a Hell of a better job than your lot of delusional shysters.

“What can I do to get the Topix”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

cops upset?

#95675 Jul 29, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet all the evidence indicates that they did. Those anemones aren't plants by the way. You said they were in another post. More evidence indicating that you don't understand squat about biology.

“Robert Stevens”

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Jersey City , NJ

#95678 Jul 29, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
170, thank you very much.
<quoted text>
TFB
<quoted text>
Actually, at the moment, I am helping with a large fundraiser for the Volunteers Assisting Veterans. Very worthy organization.
<quoted text>
Better than what? Raising money for veterans. What are you doing for your fellow man this afternoon? Besides bitching at us, I mean.
Nice post but here goes Karma. I will tell you what you tell everyone that has a personal religious experience, and that is. I don't believe you. I think you call other people's claims to be fake because you make false claims yourself.

Level 9

cops upset?

#95679 Jul 29, 2013
Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice post but here goes Karma. I will tell you what you tell everyone that has a personal religious experience, and that is. I don't believe you. I think you call other people's claims to be fake because you make false claims yourself.
Sour grapes.
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

#95680 Jul 29, 2013
Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
Its because they haven't experienced a truthful experience yet. There is no way to understand it until it happens to you.

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

#95681 Jul 29, 2013
Anybody else here like ice cream i sure do peopermint is my favourite

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

#95682 Jul 29, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
Anybody else here like ice cream i sure do peopermint is my favourite
Peppermint*

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#95683 Jul 30, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>how's that battle against the homosexuals goin'? even the pope seems to like them now...
Perhaps that 'battle against the homosexuals' is an internal one, if you know what I mean....

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

#95684 Jul 30, 2013
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps that 'battle against the homosexuals' is an internal one, if you know what I mean....
Oh no no its entirely external i like to hunt them with bloodhounds

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#95685 Jul 30, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its because they haven't experienced a truthful experience yet. There is no way to understand it until it happens to you.
Surely you mean “Truthful”, the capital T is important, it helps to differentiate between actual fact and belief/imagination.

Life is confusing enough without godbots obfuscating the meaning of words for no other reason than self gratification.
JIMMY

Akron, OH

#95686 Jul 30, 2013
Drew Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Was there an old SCPID theory?
Where did it go?

“Robert Stevens”

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Jersey City , NJ

#95687 Jul 30, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Sour grapes.
Not in my case, but I think that is why that person does that, he enjoys causing sour grapes. I do honestly think the poster is full of something that does not smell good.

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Earth

#95689 Jul 30, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no way to understand it until it happens to you.
Uh-huh. I've heard >exactly< the same thing about oxycodone addiction.

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Earth

#95690 Jul 30, 2013
Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have some evidence that he wasn't involved with a fundraiser? NO? I guess that means you just flippantly bear false witness.
Mind your 9th commandment, Karma boy.

Level 9

cops upset?

#95691 Jul 30, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know this because you know all things and can tell real Christians from nonChristians and false Christians using your Supernatural Powers. Interesting that I never consider self importance, delusion and arrogance as Supernatural powers. Must be something to see when you use them to fight crime.
Dak-Original

Slough, UK

#95692 Jul 30, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
..but they have! The special symbiotic relationships or preference diets arose gradually when the organisms sought niche in competitive and aggressive environments. In time those which achieved success by whatever means survived and then the relationship with the other specis got defines. The same is true for preying and preyed upon specis. A deer will try to protect its young from lions but it knows that now and then it may lose one to lions. Hence, deer roam in gangs! Got it! Things did not always got wonderful or nasty for no reason!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 min SLY WEST 28,717
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 min Mega Monster 39,253
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 4 min Princess Hey 8,139
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min Lumajuice 157,808
tellmealie (Dec '12) 10 min SLY WEST 423
Word Association (Jun '10) 11 min Mega Monster 26,633
A To Z Of Movies (Sep '12) 12 min Princess Hey 4,392
Obama takes control of Internet 54 min enter username 136
Rest in Peace, Spock 1 hr Just TLC 74
Five Weird Signs You're Smarter Than Average 1 hr Barry 60