Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#95513 Jul 24, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care and I have nothing for religions. The theory of evolution is nothing but contradictions! It's not even an argument any more!
Chick Tracts, home-schooling and the Creation Museum, right?

Level 9

Everett, WA

#95514 Jul 24, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am not in error. Re-read original post!
No, I don't have to.

You failed my simple challenge.

You as much as admit that you are wrong by not taking it.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#95515 Jul 24, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care and I have nothing for religions. The theory of evolution is nothing but contradictions! It's not even an argument any more!
Show a supposed contradiction.

I am willing to bet you either misstate the theory of evolution, or you misstate the so called "contradictions".

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Level 3

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#95516 Jul 24, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Show a supposed contradiction.
I am willing to bet you either misstate the theory of evolution, or you misstate the so called "contradictions".
Biological diversification from the same to opposite/incompatible biological reproductive species. Sorry, nature doesn't contradict its self, the theory of evolution does!

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#95518 Jul 24, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
Biological diversification from the same to opposite/incompatible biological reproductive species. Sorry, nature doesn't contradict its self, the theory of evolution does!
So what is the prognosis on what IS actually going on.\
Since evolution faILS to explain the process satisfactory to you.
You should have a thesis explaining the wrong and what is right.

Feel free to start explaining this at any time. and do remember to present some verifiable evidence showing why evolution is wrong, and why your hypothesis is right.

We will wait , but mind you we will not hold our breath. because it is you who is in the thin air.
Dan

UK

#95519 Jul 24, 2013
haha, i love it when you are all arguing, so funny. 'im right' 'you couldnt be more wrong' 'your belief a joke'. you would think if there was one right answer, humans would have figured it out and come to an agreement, rather then argue because of their pride.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#95520 Jul 24, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
You can speak English if you try.

The biological diversification from a single species is explained by the theory of evolution. There is no contradiction.

So far you have totally failed to support your claim. A claim made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. You lose.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#95521 Jul 24, 2013
Dan wrote:
haha, i love it when you are all arguing, so funny.'im right''you couldnt be more wrong''your belief a joke'. you would think if there was one right answer, humans would have figured it out and come to an agreement, rather then argue because of their pride.
As far as science is concerned the answer has been found. There are always a few whackos that will deny the truth regardless of topic.

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#95522 Jul 24, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the link SZ. I have been looking over this and some related articles and it appears to be methods papers comparing methodologies for construction of phylogenies using molecular techniques. I just wanted to see whether the BaTzar is just cutting and pasting spam without even a hint of understanding what he posted.

I am going to go over this when I get access to the full paper and other related work I found, but it appears to be more snatching at straws and misleading review of legitimate work.
Oh no dan has attempted to insult me with the old over used cut and past line.

dan can't you think for yourself at all?

I'll give you plenty of time to play catch up. Although I don't expect much from you.

Level 1

Location hidden

#95523 Jul 24, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care and I have nothing for religions. The theory of evolution is nothing but contradictions! It's not even an argument any more!
It never was.

“River of tears flowing out of ”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

West Plains

#95526 Jul 24, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no dan has attempted to insult me with the old over used cut and past line.
dan can't you think for yourself at all?
I'll give you plenty of time to play catch up. Although I don't expect much from you.
In other words, you don't understand what you posted. Wouldn't have been simpler to post that then a dollop of rehashed juvenile insults.

“River of tears flowing out of ”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

West Plains

#95527 Jul 24, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
It never was.
Of course you have produced nothing to show that but lies and misinformation. Isn't it sad that that is the best you have. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#95528 Jul 24, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you have produced nothing to show that but lies and misinformation. Isn't it sad that that is the best you have. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
And look who he has to use for an ally.

Infinite force is the third of our present batshit crazy posters on this forum.
Dak-Original

Slough, UK

#95529 Jul 25, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution of the specis is a fact beyond any doubt since the Human Genome Project circa 2003.Which "planet" are you living on?
Dak-Original

Slough, UK

#95530 Jul 25, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone has misled you. Over a long period of time diversifications will and have occurred. It is all in the DNA! If you walk inot a DNA lab today....!LOL!

Level 7

The Borderland of Sol

#95531 Jul 25, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone has misled you. Over a long period of time diversifications will and have occurred. It is all in the DNA! If you walk inot a DNA lab today....!LOL!
I wouldn't bother arguing with that poster.
He doesn't know how.

Level 7

The Borderland of Sol

#95532 Jul 25, 2013
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Spam.
Didn't we just have a man with a ferret in?

He must have missed boarding up an entrance.

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#95533 Jul 25, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
The road goes both up AND down Infinite, I suggest you rethink your argument. And speaking of contadictions, love your avatar. Hypocrate much?

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Dubai, UAE

#95534 Jul 25, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
This argument has come to an end by implying the "Universal Law Of Non-Contradiction."
The theory of evolution is a contradictory philosophy and the scientific method is flawed!
By applying the universal law of non-contradiction (because nature does not contradict its self) you are either/or when it comes to a biological reproductive species.
Changing from one biological reproductive species to an opposite/incompatible biological reproductive species over time is a violation of the universal law of non-contradiction.
According to your reasoning, Latin changing into French would also be impossible. Just think. A modern French speaker cannot understand Latin. Yet there is an unbroken line of sons who could understand their fathers, with the tiniest changes accumulating incrementally over time.

That is how evolution works too. The analogy goes further.

A modern French speaker cannot understand an Italian or a Spaniard either. But they all came from the same root language (Latin), and gradually diverged as the relative isolation following the collapse of the Roman Empire allowed regional variations to compound over time.

Think isolated populations subject to different forces of natural selection and genetic drift over long periods.

Level 1

Location hidden

#95535 Jul 26, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>In other words, you don't understand what you posted. Wouldn't have been simpler to post that then a dollop of rehashed juvenile insults.
But not as fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
" Tell me a secret"...... 3 min Whatja got PH 247
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 4 min Jessie75 6,354
Obama's Legacy "STINKS!" 9 min If your that Stupid 1
True or False Game 11 min Vector aka Victor... 379
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 13 min beatlesinthebog 1,878
Who are some of your favorite people on the off... (Dec '13) 13 min Princess Hey 90
NFL Football (Jul '10) 13 min Go Blue Forever 1,645
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 18 min beatlesinthebog 22,217
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 53 min Tom2Tone 148,958
During Obama's Speech at Democratic Campaign Ra... 1 hr liam cul8r 20
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 3 hr Juju Beans 6,829

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE