Evolution vs. Creation

Jan 6, 2011 Read more: Best of New Orleans 155,474
High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Read more
humble brother

Helsinki, Finland

#95108 Jul 8, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
No, I accept it that you aren't saying the same thing he is ,
and that cosmology and astrophysics don't say the same thing you do. He explains observable vs entire here(note there is no distinction between U and u).
https://plus.google.com/114328975933589556247...
Accept the fact there could be more of them. You know plural
Universe's
I will advice you to stop with your nonsense. Simple and straight question for you:

Do you have a term that encompasses the ***absolute totality of absolutely all existence***?

“Move into the light.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#95109 Jul 8, 2013
humble brother wrote:
<quoted text>
So.. You are not aware of the cosmic evolution models of the Universe?
You are multiple off topic tangents aren't you?
Most of them just silly games you like to play.
Have you not heard of the evolution of the topix humble brother?
humble brother

Helsinki, Finland

#95110 Jul 8, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
You are multiple off topic tangents aren't you?
Most of them just silly games you like to play.
Have you not heard of the evolution of the topix humble brother?
I will take that as an affirmative that you actually do not know and understand what the term cosmic evolution means. I can sympathize with your lack of understanding in this matter and will not hold it against you. I would advice you to seek to understand though...

“Move into the light.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#95111 Jul 8, 2013
humble brother wrote:
<quoted text>
I will advice you to stop with your nonsense. Simple and straight question for you:
Do you have a term that encompasses the ***absolute totality of absolutely all existence***?
There seems to be no point in trying make you understand,
a universe is that term, so is macrocosm. But the point you fail to grasp is a universe is like a soap bubble or a sheet of paper in theoretical cosmology. It is everything and everything within it is IT.(When you are in it) We are forever cocooned to within it's space/time continuum.

But a universe maybe like a galaxy and there maybe others.
At one point we thought the Milky Way was an island in a sea of stars. It turned out incorrect, and there are many galaxies.
The same maybe true for this universe, it itself like an atom to an even greater scale. Just like the Milky Way is to this universe.

So to be perfectly clear no one talks about outside the universe, unless you are talking about multiple universe outside the universe.

“Move into the light.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#95112 Jul 8, 2013
humble brother wrote:
<quoted text>
I will take that as an affirmative that you actually do not know and understand what the term cosmic evolution means. I can sympathize with your lack of understanding in this matter and will not hold it against you. I would advice you to seek to understand though...
The air is thin up there in Finland huh? lol
humble brother

Helsinki, Finland

#95113 Jul 8, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
There seems to be no point in trying make you understand,
a universe is that term, so is macrocosm. But the point you fail to grasp is a universe is like a soap bubble or a sheet of paper in theoretical cosmology. It is everything and everything within it is IT.(When you are in it) We are forever cocooned to within it's space/time continuum.
But a universe maybe like a galaxy and there maybe others.
At one point we thought the Milky Way was an island in a sea of stars. It turned out incorrect, and there are many galaxies.
The same maybe true for this universe, it itself like an atom to an even greater scale. Just like the Milky Way is to this universe.
So to be perfectly clear no one talks about outside the universe, unless you are talking about multiple universe outside the universe.
Science can not accept definitions that are vague, vague definitions belong to religions.

Do you consider that something can exists outside of the absolute totality of all existence? YES OR NO?

Are you able to give us a clear and specific answer that science requires, or have you built yourself a religion in which there are not clear and specific answers?

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#95114 Jul 8, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
He did if you took time to look back at his comment. Need someone to read it for you too?
http://www.nature.nps.gov/geology/parks/grca/...
Yes fool, I know that. I am trying to get him to be more precise.

He seems to think for some strange reason that unconformities cannot be level. That only shows a complete lack of knowledge of geology.

Most unconformities are level. They are the boring ones. The interesting ones are the ones that aren't. But first you have to understand the boring before you can understand the interesting.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

It Will Likely Happen

#95115 Jul 8, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes fool, I know that. I am trying to get him to be more precise.
He seems to think for some strange reason that unconformities cannot be level. That only shows a complete lack of knowledge of geology.
Most unconformities are level. They are the boring ones. The interesting ones are the ones that aren't. But first you have to understand the boring before you can understand the interesting.
Well it is easy to understand you are boring as hellll. Now we need someone interesting to come in here. LOL

Level 9

Everett, WA

#95116 Jul 8, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it is easy to understand you are boring as hellll. Now we need someone interesting to come in here. LOL
I am only boring to the braindead, my bitch.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#95117 Jul 8, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I am only boring to the braindead, my bitch.
So you must really bore the hell out of your self.

Oh and I think it is funny when you break out the B word. It shows I am getting to you and that you think you can get back to me with that name. Anyone with a brain can see that. LMFAO

Level 9

Everett, WA

#95118 Jul 8, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
So you must really bore the hell out of your self.
Oh and I think it is funny when you break out the B word. It shows I am getting to you and that you think you can get back to me with that name. Anyone with a brain can see that. LMFAO
No, it is just there to remind you of your place.

Until you actually learn something you will always be my bitch.

Strangely enough I am still willing to help you learn. Though I don't think that in reality you will be anything but my bitch.

“Move into the light.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#95119 Jul 8, 2013
humble brother wrote:
<quoted text>
Science can not accept definitions that are vague, vague definitions belong to religions.
Do you consider that something can exists outside of the absolute totality of all existence? YES OR NO?
Are you able to give us a clear and specific answer that science requires, or have you built yourself a religion in which there are not clear and specific answers?
The term "universe" has come to mean the totality of existence within it's self, when applied in theoretical cosmology.
This is something you will have to come to terms with.
If you can't understand that, then define cosmology itself then apply theoretical.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#95120 Jul 8, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is just there to remind you of your place.
Until you actually learn something you will always be my bitch.
Strangely enough I am still willing to help you learn. Though I don't think that in reality you will be anything but my bitch.
Oh yes remind me of my place on the internet where we can't be seen and no one knows who we are. So now we have a place or ranking in here? WOW you really don't have a life outside of topix do you. You have a place/order for us, you chase the crown religiously and think you are the teacher in here. LMFAO. You are a joke that comes up with the stupidest crap.
humble brother

Helsinki, Finland

#95121 Jul 8, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
The term "universe" has come to mean the totality of existence within it's self, when applied in theoretical cosmology.
This is something you will have to come to terms with.
If you can't understand that, then define cosmology itself then apply theoretical.
Forget the term "universe".

The question is:

The question is very very simple. Are you able to give a clear answer?

“Move into the light.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#95122 Jul 8, 2013
humble brother wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget the term "universe".
The question is:
The question is very very simple. Are you able to give a clear answer?
Something can exist outside of the absolute totality of all ("known" existence) and beyond the *constraints of our universe. YES

You see the question is flawed to begin with.
When you ask that question it can only be applied to the observable universe. But we have already accepted the universe is larger than the observable part. So you have already accepted that something exists outside of all known existence, you just add the unknown to our universe. Now you have to accept there maybe a beyond this. Or... Maybe you should just stick with your classical view of the universe, after all no one said it wasn't crazy to imagine this. But it is valid science and in the minds of many who care to venture there.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#95123 Jul 8, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes remind me of my place on the internet where we can't be seen and no one knows who we are. So now we have a place or ranking in here? WOW you really don't have a life outside of topix do you. You have a place/order for us, you chase the crown religiously and think you are the teacher in here. LMFAO. You are a joke that comes up with the stupidest crap.
You seem to have an unhealthy fixation on that crown. Jealousy, perhaps?

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#95124 Jul 8, 2013
humble brother wrote:
<quoted text>
This seem more philosophy than science. And a big word game.

Can something can exists outside of the absolute totality of all existence? What the hell kind of a question is that? It doesn't even make sense.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#95125 Jul 8, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
No, idiot. I am willing to help you to learn.

But yes, you do have a place. You keep saying moronic things to everyone so that we can make you happy by pointing out what an idiot you are.

I know it is weird but I am interested in helping people to not be idiots.

Isn't it funny how false Christians like my bitch here can't follow the rules of the Bible that they claim to believe in?
humble brother

Helsinki, Finland

#95126 Jul 8, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
Something can exist outside of the absolute totality of all ("known" existence) and beyond the *constraints of our universe. YES
You see the question is flawed to begin with.
When you ask that question it can only be applied to the observable universe. But we have already accepted the universe is larger than the observable part. So you have already accepted that something exists outside of all known existence, you just add the unknown to our universe. Now you have to accept there maybe a beyond this. Or... Maybe you should just stick with your classical view of the universe, after all no one said it wasn't crazy to imagine this. But it is valid science and in the minds of many who care to venture there.
And on you go with the straw man. The term was "absolute totality of all existence". To which you produced a straw man twist and redefined it as "absolute totality of all 'known' existence".

Due to your twisting of the question I proposed I will ask you again, and be even more specific:

Do you consider that something can exists outside of the absolute totality of all existence (known and unknown)? YES OR NO?

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#95127 Jul 8, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have an unhealthy fixation on that crown. Jealousy, perhaps?
Jealousy? Now you are hallucinating. I had it once with a sock just to prove a point. The point being that a person has to be here day after day and do the same things over and over to get it. It is called obsession. Which the only one here obsessed with it is SubZone and that shows everyday and every week.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A To Z Of Movies (Sep '12) 5 min -TheExam- 4,626
Poll Can single Men be friends with Married Women? (Jun '12) 5 min wichita-rick 267
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min wichita-rick 159,988
Word Association (Jun '10) 14 min Mega Monster 27,036
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 21 min Princess Hey 139,812
Write cities alfabetically (tell the country/st... (Sep '11) 23 min wichita-rick 2,477
Add 2 Letters to Complete a Word 24 min Princess Hey 421
motorcycle traveling stories 40 min Gerbil Herder 89
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 3 hr Observer 8,168
More from around the web