Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 4,490)

Showing posts 89,781 - 89,800 of105,892
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“pshhhhh”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>He pulls this same stuff on other thread of changing everything so people finally ignore him then he claims victory like a child would not even realizing he is just being ignored. It is hilarious to watch sometimes.
I haven't been on topix for long but now that i know that I'm going to argue black n blue with him when ever i see him lol

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Are you done giving yourself a circle jerk yet?

I am sure it feels good when you agree with yourself.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Again exactly Bob. Level is goes up and down as well as side to side.
Definition of LEVEL
: a device for establishing a horizontal line or plane by means of a bubble in a liquid that shows adjustment to the horizontal by movement to the center of a slightly bowed glass tube

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lev...

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>Now Bob I am fixing to go to bed and posting this as a detour for him being he will usually set back and wait till we leave and then come back and say "oh I see they all ran off because I was right" I guess they didn't want to debate after all"

Have a good night/day but I am guessing just on his prior actions he still will come in and say that after we are gone. LOL.
Lol back ya man see ya round

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol back ya man see ya round
Don't forget to clean up!

And throw those tissues away. That is disgusting.

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

So now that we have a proper definition of level do either of our tards want to answer the question?

And an explanation would be appreciated.

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Ah, replaytime and his sock seem to have run away to mope for a while.

“Life is a learning highway”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

that too many get lost on

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Subduction Zone wrote:
Ah, replaytime and his sock seem to have run away to mope for a while.
I just got back on for second because I knew I called it right when I posted this'
"Now Bob I am fixing to go to bed and posting this as a detour for him being he will usually set back and wait till we leave and then come back and say "oh I see they all ran off because I was right" I guess they didn't want to debate after all"

Have a good night/day but I am guessing just on his prior actions he still will come in and say that after we are gone. LOL."

LMAO I was right you still did it. Now look at my location. How can I be in Missouri and Australia at the same time. You are a paranoid idiot you fool. With that monstrous laugh I am going back to bed.

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
I just got back on for second because I knew I called it right when I posted this'
"Now Bob I am fixing to go to bed and posting this as a detour for him being he will usually set back and wait till we leave and then come back and say "oh I see they all ran off because I was right" I guess they didn't want to debate after all"
Have a good night/day but I am guessing just on his prior actions he still will come in and say that after we are gone. LOL."
LMAO I was right you still did it. Now look at my location. How can I be in Missouri and Australia at the same time. You are a paranoid idiot you fool. With that monstrous laugh I am going back to bed.
Wrong my bitch. I told you that I would come back when you were done giving yourself a circle jerk.
You made your prediction after I told you I would be back when you quit jerking yourself off.
Now that a definition has been given that shows you were wrong all along I was wondering if you wanted to try again. By trying to change the previous problem you were clearly wrong. You even tried to make up your own meaning of words.
Sorry, language does not work that way.
So my bitch, what is your prediction now and why?

“Life is a learning highway”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

that too many get lost on

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong my bitch. I told you that I would come back when you were done giving yourself a circle jerk.
You made your prediction after I told you I would be back when you quit jerking yourself off.
Now that a definition has been given that shows you were wrong all along I was wondering if you wanted to try again. By trying to change the previous problem you were clearly wrong. You even tried to make up your own meaning of words.
Sorry, language does not work that way.
So my bitch, what is your prediction now and why?
You still don't get it do you.

1. From a level plane a gun does not have to be shot horizontal. It can be shot vertical unless specified which it was not specified. From a level plane means start from the same place.

2. Wrong again. You never stated you were leaving and coming back.

3. I now have shown you my location and you ignore the fact that you accused Bob in Australia and myself of being socks becuse of your paranoia and again you are wrong.

4. You are either the dumbest SOB or the biggest baby (I would bet you are both)I have ever talked to in my life. LMMFAO

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't get it do you.
1. From a level plane a gun does not have to be shot horizontal. It can be shot vertical unless specified which it was not specified. From a level plane means start from the same place.
2. Wrong again. You never stated you were leaving and coming back.
3. I now have shown you my location and you ignore the fact that you accused Bob in Australia and myself of being socks becuse of your paranoia and again you are wrong.
4. You are either the dumbest SOB or the biggest baby (I would bet you are both)I have ever talked to in my life. LMMFAO
It is too bad that you do not understand the question.

1. You are correct a gun does not have to be shot horizontally. It was obvious that the one in the question was.

2. Yes I did tard. I said I would be back when you were done with your circle jerk.

3. You can put just about any location you want. Where someone says that they are from means nothing.

4. Nope, you still hold that title my bitch.

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>It is too bad that you do not understand the question.

1. You are correct a gun does not have to be shot horizontally. It was obvious that the one in the question was.

2. Yes I did tard. I said I would be back when you were done with your circle jerk.

3. You can put just about any location you want. Where someone says that they are from means nothing.

4. Nope, you still hold that title my bitch.
Your my bitch subduction and how wrong you are although id love to visit Missouri i however live in beautiful Australia

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
Your my bitch subduction and how wrong you are although id love to visit Missouri i however live in beautiful Australia
Sorry, I am no one's bitch, but it looks like you are mine.

Can you answer the question yet tard?

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I am no one's bitch, but it looks like you are mine.

Can you answer the question yet tard?
Already have knob gobbler

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
Already have knob gobbler
And you got it wrong.

Multiple times.

By listening to my other bitch.

That makes you my bitch cobber.

By the way, the person gobbling your knob is my bitch. Sorry, she's not house broken yet.

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

It is rather sad.

The creatards cannot even get what would be at best a middle school physics question right.

No wonder that they get evolution wrong.

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Man-on-Fire wrote:
<quoted text>
If HTS believes in God does his believe affect your life? If so how? If not then what does it matter what he believes?
1/, Public thread, ever consider the concept?

2/, I have no tolerance for lies, and when a liar accuses me of lying with absolutely nothing but lies to back him up then I reserve the right to highlight such ignorance, see 1 above and responde in any way I choose (see 1 above)

3/ When someone comes on a public thread (see 1 above) making bold but lying statements with no corroboration then this being a public thread,(see 1 above) gives anyone the right to reply.

Want more?

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I could start such a tread, but because it won't gather the attention of the sort that beat horses until the odor of glue is every where, wouldn't respond. This topic as presented was yesterday's news over 10 years ago. Has the sand of time became so quick we now have people against moving on. I do have more respect for those that wish to keep the stories of the past. Just as you record Darwin. You too are stuck in the past but just not as long ago. And you are also fundamentalist.
Who other than you cares about your egotestical (correct spelling) need for attention?

I will ask you too? have you ever considered the concept of a public thread?

I and everyone else is free to post whenever they like, preferably relevant to the thread (but that is not a requirement), and the fact that either you donít like that or you have nothing to add is besides the point.

P.S. Darwin is old stuff, he (and several other unsung heroes) provided a good grounding for the research into evolution. However it has progressed somewhat in the last 150 years, it has moved from theory to fact. However like in all good scientific disciplines, new and progressive findings are offered and are worthy of open discussion. Had the babble set taken such a human route there would be no use for such threads. But they didnít so live with it.

You should also know that Dawin was not the first by at least a couple of millennium, and at least 500 years before christianity was even a twinkle in Panteras eye. The ancient Greeks and Romans understood descent with modification, i.e. evolution

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
I am aware of the neanderthal dna
Its a fascinating subject do elaborate on your cro-magnon man theory
No theory of mine, just observation

The Cro-Magnon brain case was around 10 to 13% bigger by internal volume than modern humans. Consider also that in all species brain size is directly proportional to cranium size and intelligence is related to brain size.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Subduction Zone wrote:
It is rather sad.
The creatards cannot even get what would be at best a middle school physics question right.
No wonder that they get evolution wrong.
Well, that was strange.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 89,781 - 89,800 of105,892
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

123 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
A real gentleman doesn't (Oct '13) 7 min Parden Pard 736
Lets Ask Billy R! (May '12) 9 min Enzo49 2,201
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 11 min Parden Pard 27,675
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 16 min Parden Pard 52,723
Letter W.. 17 min Independent 692
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 18 min Independent 2,662
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 18 min Parden Pard 2,608
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! 19 min greymouser 822
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 21 min wichita-rick 131,532