Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“pshhhhh”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#94718 Jun 30, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>Now Bob I am fixing to go to bed and posting this as a detour for him being he will usually set back and wait till we leave and then come back and say "oh I see they all ran off because I was right" I guess they didn't want to debate after all"

Have a good night/day but I am guessing just on his prior actions he still will come in and say that after we are gone. LOL.
Lol back ya man see ya round

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#94719 Jun 30, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol back ya man see ya round
Don't forget to clean up!

And throw those tissues away. That is disgusting.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#94720 Jun 30, 2013
So now that we have a proper definition of level do either of our tards want to answer the question?

And an explanation would be appreciated.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#94721 Jun 30, 2013
Ah, replaytime and his sock seem to have run away to mope for a while.

“Lets all play DantheDipshyts”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

game.of annoyance. It's fun.

#94722 Jun 30, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
Ah, replaytime and his sock seem to have run away to mope for a while.
I just got back on for second because I knew I called it right when I posted this'
"Now Bob I am fixing to go to bed and posting this as a detour for him being he will usually set back and wait till we leave and then come back and say "oh I see they all ran off because I was right" I guess they didn't want to debate after all"

Have a good night/day but I am guessing just on his prior actions he still will come in and say that after we are gone. LOL."

LMAO I was right you still did it. Now look at my location. How can I be in Missouri and Australia at the same time. You are a paranoid idiot you fool. With that monstrous laugh I am going back to bed.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#94723 Jun 30, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
I just got back on for second because I knew I called it right when I posted this'
"Now Bob I am fixing to go to bed and posting this as a detour for him being he will usually set back and wait till we leave and then come back and say "oh I see they all ran off because I was right" I guess they didn't want to debate after all"
Have a good night/day but I am guessing just on his prior actions he still will come in and say that after we are gone. LOL."
LMAO I was right you still did it. Now look at my location. How can I be in Missouri and Australia at the same time. You are a paranoid idiot you fool. With that monstrous laugh I am going back to bed.
Wrong my bitch. I told you that I would come back when you were done giving yourself a circle jerk.
You made your prediction after I told you I would be back when you quit jerking yourself off.
Now that a definition has been given that shows you were wrong all along I was wondering if you wanted to try again. By trying to change the previous problem you were clearly wrong. You even tried to make up your own meaning of words.
Sorry, language does not work that way.
So my bitch, what is your prediction now and why?

“Lets all play DantheDipshyts”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

game.of annoyance. It's fun.

#94724 Jul 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong my bitch. I told you that I would come back when you were done giving yourself a circle jerk.
You made your prediction after I told you I would be back when you quit jerking yourself off.
Now that a definition has been given that shows you were wrong all along I was wondering if you wanted to try again. By trying to change the previous problem you were clearly wrong. You even tried to make up your own meaning of words.
Sorry, language does not work that way.
So my bitch, what is your prediction now and why?
You still don't get it do you.

1. From a level plane a gun does not have to be shot horizontal. It can be shot vertical unless specified which it was not specified. From a level plane means start from the same place.

2. Wrong again. You never stated you were leaving and coming back.

3. I now have shown you my location and you ignore the fact that you accused Bob in Australia and myself of being socks becuse of your paranoia and again you are wrong.

4. You are either the dumbest SOB or the biggest baby (I would bet you are both)I have ever talked to in my life. LMMFAO

Level 9

Everett, WA

#94725 Jul 1, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't get it do you.
1. From a level plane a gun does not have to be shot horizontal. It can be shot vertical unless specified which it was not specified. From a level plane means start from the same place.
2. Wrong again. You never stated you were leaving and coming back.
3. I now have shown you my location and you ignore the fact that you accused Bob in Australia and myself of being socks becuse of your paranoia and again you are wrong.
4. You are either the dumbest SOB or the biggest baby (I would bet you are both)I have ever talked to in my life. LMMFAO
It is too bad that you do not understand the question.

1. You are correct a gun does not have to be shot horizontally. It was obvious that the one in the question was.

2. Yes I did tard. I said I would be back when you were done with your circle jerk.

3. You can put just about any location you want. Where someone says that they are from means nothing.

4. Nope, you still hold that title my bitch.

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

#94726 Jul 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>It is too bad that you do not understand the question.

1. You are correct a gun does not have to be shot horizontally. It was obvious that the one in the question was.

2. Yes I did tard. I said I would be back when you were done with your circle jerk.

3. You can put just about any location you want. Where someone says that they are from means nothing.

4. Nope, you still hold that title my bitch.
Your my bitch subduction and how wrong you are although id love to visit Missouri i however live in beautiful Australia

Level 9

Everett, WA

#94727 Jul 1, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
Your my bitch subduction and how wrong you are although id love to visit Missouri i however live in beautiful Australia
Sorry, I am no one's bitch, but it looks like you are mine.

Can you answer the question yet tard?

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

#94728 Jul 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I am no one's bitch, but it looks like you are mine.

Can you answer the question yet tard?
Already have knob gobbler

Level 9

Everett, WA

#94729 Jul 1, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
Already have knob gobbler
And you got it wrong.

Multiple times.

By listening to my other bitch.

That makes you my bitch cobber.

By the way, the person gobbling your knob is my bitch. Sorry, she's not house broken yet.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#94730 Jul 1, 2013
It is rather sad.

The creatards cannot even get what would be at best a middle school physics question right.

No wonder that they get evolution wrong.

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#94731 Jul 1, 2013
Man-on-Fire wrote:
<quoted text>
If HTS believes in God does his believe affect your life? If so how? If not then what does it matter what he believes?
1/, Public thread, ever consider the concept?

2/, I have no tolerance for lies, and when a liar accuses me of lying with absolutely nothing but lies to back him up then I reserve the right to highlight such ignorance, see 1 above and responde in any way I choose (see 1 above)

3/ When someone comes on a public thread (see 1 above) making bold but lying statements with no corroboration then this being a public thread,(see 1 above) gives anyone the right to reply.

Want more?

Level 6

#94732 Jul 1, 2013
Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I could start such a tread, but because it won't gather the attention of the sort that beat horses until the odor of glue is every where, wouldn't respond. This topic as presented was yesterday's news over 10 years ago. Has the sand of time became so quick we now have people against moving on. I do have more respect for those that wish to keep the stories of the past. Just as you record Darwin. You too are stuck in the past but just not as long ago. And you are also fundamentalist.
Who other than you cares about your egotestical (correct spelling) need for attention?

I will ask you too? have you ever considered the concept of a public thread?

I and everyone else is free to post whenever they like, preferably relevant to the thread (but that is not a requirement), and the fact that either you donít like that or you have nothing to add is besides the point.

P.S. Darwin is old stuff, he (and several other unsung heroes) provided a good grounding for the research into evolution. However it has progressed somewhat in the last 150 years, it has moved from theory to fact. However like in all good scientific disciplines, new and progressive findings are offered and are worthy of open discussion. Had the babble set taken such a human route there would be no use for such threads. But they didnít so live with it.

You should also know that Dawin was not the first by at least a couple of millennium, and at least 500 years before christianity was even a twinkle in Panteras eye. The ancient Greeks and Romans understood descent with modification, i.e. evolution

Level 6

#94733 Jul 1, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
I am aware of the neanderthal dna
Its a fascinating subject do elaborate on your cro-magnon man theory
No theory of mine, just observation

The Cro-Magnon brain case was around 10 to 13% bigger by internal volume than modern humans. Consider also that in all species brain size is directly proportional to cranium size and intelligence is related to brain size.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

The Borderland of Sol

#94734 Jul 1, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
It is rather sad.
The creatards cannot even get what would be at best a middle school physics question right.
No wonder that they get evolution wrong.
Well, that was strange.

“There's a feeling I get...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#94735 Jul 1, 2013
SBT wrote:
<quoted text>
You have got it all wrong DF and HTS has it right. My kids watched me debate university profs, a geology dept head and the uni president and befuddle them all as God helped me. Some converted my our side. My kids are all professional people (exp my 18YO) and know the truth. They get it at the cell level, the chem level and the geo level. They see it and feel sorry for the others. They have the big picture and where all this is headed. Look at where society is headed now that the evo worldview has taken over here. The numbers are telling, it has failed because it's a lie and goes against Gods framework of life, worldview and order.
Oh yeah. You debated professors in geology with your talking snake story.

Uhuh.

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#94736 Jul 1, 2013
SBT wrote:
<quoted text>
Our side embarked on a 7 year project to look at the isochron decay rate issue vs young earth.
They went back to a number of sites studied in the past by establishment scientists that formed the bulk of the modern lit on the subject, then submitted samples to multiple labs double blind.
What they found has ended up reopening the issue of reliability of long-age dating using isochon theory. Their primary paper called the "Rate Project" has passed peer review and been presented at a number of conferences being hailed as a "refreshing look" at the issue across a spectrum of geology professionals.
Apart from the lack of concordance between dating methods (sometimes over 900my) other testable chemical clocks contradicted the entire isochon system. The truth will win in the end.
http://www.icr.org/article/young-helium-diffu...
At worst, as Kong pointed out, the RATE project was a deliberate attempt to subvert the techniques through deception. Technicians know that older inclusions in lava can give false readings, for example. But generally, when SCIENTISTS in the field submit a sample, they will mention if such problems are likely. Why? Because the want the truth of course, they want an accurate date if possible.

We all know that different techniques have different ranges for accuracy, based on the decay rate of the particular elements being tested. So a 7 million year old inclusion is added to a sample that came form a recent eruption, and this "proves" the unreliability of radiometric dating? No, it would normally prove the sloppiness of the sample collector...and in this case merely proves the deliberate deception employed by the RATE project.

On the other hand, for samples known to be unadulterated and intact, multiple dating methods reliably give datings within 5-10% of each other, and often better. Its pretty hard to reconcile this fact with the claim that the techniques are unreliable.

And it is damned near impossible to reconcile them with any Young Earth scenario, unless you try some special pleading like claiming decay rates used to be much shorter...x700,000 acceleration is required to reconcile the dates with YEC!- And then you have the problem of dealing with enough energy release to fry the entire crust...not to mention spectroscopic analysis of distant stars showing decay has been pretty constant all this time.

We know you will attack radiometric dating with every means you can think of, because even more than evolution it proves that YEC is a pile of nonsense.

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#94737 Jul 1, 2013
SBT wrote:
<quoted text>
Used to be that there was a wall of separation between operational science and origins science. Now you show up in class and they expect a student to look into a microscope and see the two at once. They start out in lectures and show some nice drawings and video animation pushing evo. To the un knowing mind, thinking he is getting objective fact from the trusted prof, but instead is being brainwashed. Now they just fire the prof that won't follow their line.
I can say that the uni president that was a PhD geo with long-age dating focus was shocked when he saw the raw data on grand canyon flows that were telling the wrong story for them. He wrote me about this. His zoology dept head was ordered to write me an apology after attacking me in the papers. I thought to myself, these guys are being straight out w me and I need to show them respect. I did and would never publish their names. PO214 is an interesting subject. Writer is Gentry, a fine gentlemen also. Operational science has done us well since Tesla, electricity and the AC motor pumping all that freshwater and chem to clean it! Med is cool also but steering us away from natural meds is a catastrophe.
From one of your own. Lets see if you are the only YEC ever on Topix with the gumption to read it...

http://www.noanswersingenesis.org.au/geologic...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min Enzo49 152,796
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 6 min Princess Hey 138,407
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 6 min Claws in Von Barbi 25,887
hoosier hillbilly (Sep '12) 12 min Princess Hey 1,565
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 14 min Princess Hey 7,419
Dog not gone: Rescue in the Columbia Gorge 17 min Xstain Mullah Decree 1
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 19 min _Zoey_ 30,077
Woman Switches Seats on Plane, Spends 3 Days in... 28 min Xstain Mullah Decree 12
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 29 min TALLYHO 8541 37,764
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 2 hr toad4754 3,015
More from around the web