Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.
Comments
89,621 - 89,640 of 114,748 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
Level plane of equal hight but you keep factoring in the fired bullet must travel horizontal so its a fixed plane of equal hight now ? A level plane does not mean you cant fire down it just means they both start exactly level and equal to each other
No fool. At the point when it is fired the gun is aimed perfectly horizontally. That is being fired from a horizontal plane.

And yes, by definition, if a plane is horizontal there is no downward component to it.

“pshhhhh”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>Are you stuck on stupid?

Level and horizontal are synonyms.

Sorry, if you can't understand a simple problem that is your fault.
They start off level but it says nowhere that the fired bullets path of travel must be horizontal

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Hmm, could Aussiebob be one of replaytime's socks?

There is no way that we could have two identically stupid people on at the same time.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
Level plane of equal hight but you keep factoring in the fired bullet must travel horizontal so its a fixed plane of equal hight now ? A level plane does not mean you cant fire down it just means they both start exactly level and equal to each other
Again exactly Bob. Level is goes up and down as well as side to side.

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>No fool. At the point when it is fired the gun is aimed perfectly horizontally. That is being fired from a horizontal plane.

And yes, by definition, if a plane is horizontal there is no downward component to it.
Stop changing the original question and factoring your own little theories in

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
What does hearing the bullet have to do with anything?
Did you not understand the question?
From the same height. A bullet is dropped. Another bullet is fired on a "level plane" that means horizontally. Which one will hit first.
Jesusuh Keristuh on a pogo stick. These two can't even get the question right.
Your mistake is you think level only means horizontally. Start at level plane means they start at the same height. Level also goes vertically. Why do you think the walls in your house are straight and not leaning in or out, left or right?

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>No fool. At the point when it is fired the gun is aimed perfectly horizontally. That is being fired from a horizontal plane.

Where does it say the gun is fored perfectly horizontal .... It doesnt it says they both START off from an equal hight on a level plane

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Subduction Zone wrote:
Hmm, could Aussiebob be one of replaytime's socks?
There is no way that we could have two identically stupid people on at the same time.
Oh now paranoia is setting in because you are proven wrong. That is the funniest thing I have seen all day. LMFAO

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>Again exactly Bob. Level is goes up and down as well as side to side.
Replay time gets it (y)

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

The problem says that the initial path of the bullet is level.

You can believe anything you like after that.

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

When you two tards, or is it one, want to get serious I am ready.

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Subduction Zone wrote:

Do you not understand that vertical can be level as well

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>Your mistake is you think level only means horizontally. Start at level plane means they start at the same height. Level also goes vertically. Why do you think the walls in your house are straight and not leaning in or out, left or right?
Exactly level goes horizontal and vertically

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
Replay time gets it (y)
Bob the problem is he thinks he is right on everything. No one can be better or smarter. He thinks he is never wrong. He will change everything to try to make himself right as he does it all the time. I refer to him a lot as a spoiled baby that cries when he doesn't get his way and you and everyone now can see why. LOL

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Subduction Zone wrote:
Is there not a level of up and down/horizontally?

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Subduction Zone wrote:
When you two tards, or is it one, want to get serious I am ready.
Cant handle being wrong lol

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly level goes horizontal and vertically
Bob I believe what we are witnessing are people of common sense vs someone trying to be book smart.

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>Bob the problem is he thinks he is right on everything. No one can be better or smarter. He thinks he is never wrong. He will change everything to try to make himself right as he does it all the time. I refer to him a lot as a spoiled baby that cries when he doesn't get his way and you and everyone now can see why. LOL
I certainly think your right replaytime
He doesn't seem to be able to see a problem from any other angle than his own then gets upset lol calls us tards and wants a new subject

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
Cant handle being wrong lol
He pulls this same stuff on other thread of changing everything so people finally ignore him then he claims victory like a child would not even realizing he is just being ignored. It is hilarious to watch sometimes.

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>Bob I believe what we are witnessing are people of common sense vs someone trying to be book smart.

I do believe so it almost always never works out for the bookworm sure they have a grasp on the concept of the theories they read about but no clue about how to put them into practice or what the outcome will be , replaytime today is a good day

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••