Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“pshhhhh”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#94436 Jun 28, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Stop. You're scaring me.
Well your pretty easy to scare then

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#94437 Jun 28, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I said mental midget. And thanks for confirming my claim.
Damn it!

My mistake. I did not say mental midget, I meant to. There are too many distractions for me to type properly right now.

This would be your best chance Bob.

“A have offended, Brickie, Dark”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Blue, Suncore, Replay whoever

#94438 Jun 28, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
Without a doubt.

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

#94439 Jun 28, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>Damn it!

My mistake. I did not say mental midget, I meant to. There are too many distractions for me to type properly right now.

This would be your best chance Bob.
Nah its too easy next

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#94440 Jun 28, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one should be scared , all those get yous where you are. Will a funnel web or a brown get you, or maybe you'll get lucky and a roo will kick ya head off, but mate don't be afraid to go down to the creek, there's hardly a crock in sight.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#94441 Jun 28, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah its too easy next
Fine, right now of course you have lost. You posted some unsupported nonsense and ran away from it.

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

#94442 Jun 28, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>You're the one should be scared , all those get yous where you are. Will a funnel web or a brown get you, or maybe you'll get lucky and a roo will kick ya head off, but mate don't be afraid to go down to the creek, there's hardly a crock in sight.
You dont get older being silly in this country none of the animals you mentioned pose serious threat anyway
I grew up in the bush n il quite happily handle a brown snake along with any other hmm no crocs where i am I'm afraid or funnel webs haha scared of roos you gotta be kidding

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

#94443 Jun 28, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>Fine, right now of course you have lost. You posted some unsupported nonsense and ran away from it.

And what did i lose

Level 9

Everett, WA

#94444 Jun 28, 2013
Actually there is nothing we would like more to do than to help people understand the theory of evolution.

Almost everybody who does not like the theory of evolution does not understand the theory of evolution. We can tell that by the arguments that they try to use against it.

Level 9

#94445 Jun 28, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine, right now of course you have lost. You posted some unsupported nonsense and ran away from it.
I'm sorry SZ, but I thought one of the ground rules of this forum was that creationists could post any drivel no matter how absurd and unsupported and then run away. Wait, come to think of it, that isn't a ground rule, it is just what they do. Sorry for the bother.

“A Idiot Thinks Im Savoir Faire”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Paranoid That I Am Everywhere

#94446 Jun 28, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Too long did not read.
I read the first line or so. Luckily for us evolution is not a random process so the rest of your spiel does not apply.
Evolution is not a random process you say? There have been many times prior you said it is random.

Level 9

#94447 Jun 28, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont get older being silly in this country none of the animals you mentioned pose serious threat anyway
I grew up in the bush n il quite happily handle a brown snake along with any other hmm no crocs where i am I'm afraid or funnel webs haha scared of roos you gotta be kidding
I can tell from your posts that you quite adept at handling the brown snake.

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

#94448 Jun 28, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
Actually there is nothing we would like more to do than to help people understand the theory of evolution.

Almost everybody who does not like the theory of evolution does not understand the theory of evolution. We can tell that by the arguments that they try to use against it.
Or they do understand it and just think its a load of shite ?

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

#94449 Jun 28, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I can tell from your posts that you quite adept at handling the brown snake.
As i can tell from yours that you are equally adept at handling the trouser snake

Level 9

Everett, WA

#94450 Jun 28, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
And what did i lose
The debate to this point in time.

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

#94451 Jun 28, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>The debate to this point in time.
You too narrow minded to debate with

Level 9

#94452 Jun 28, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
Or they do understand it and just think its a load of shite ?
There are some with a broader understanding of evolution that don't agree with it, but they have not been able to even weakly refute the theory. The fact that the theory holds up to arguments by such individuals is another testament to its strength and validity.

Level 9

#94453 Jun 28, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
As i can tell from yours that you are equally adept at handling the trouser snake
I guess I should be flattered, but I hate to tell you that I am not interested in guys. You are going to have to cruise elsewhere.

Good to see that you can so quickly sink so low. Not unexpected, but good to see none the less.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#94454 Jun 28, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution is not a random process you say? There have been many times prior you said it is random.
Not once. You misinterpreted what I wrote. The path of evolution can be described as a drunkard's walk. That does not mean the process is random. The best quick analogy that I can come up with is to think of a drunkard's walk down a slope. His path will be erratic but sooner or later he will be at the bottom of the hill.

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

#94456 Jun 28, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I guess I should be flattered, but I hate to tell you that I am not interested in guys. You are going to have to cruise elsewhere.

Good to see that you can so quickly sink so low. Not unexpected, but good to see none the less.
Dude go tell some one who cares

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 8 min Parden Pard 3,405
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 9 min Nobody 2 Special 21,349
The Weirdest White House Security BreachesThe S... 14 min dragoon70056 12
Ebola in America 14 min Get A Grip 18
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 16 min Bill 13,356
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 16 min -Lea- 6,402
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 22 min Tom2Tone 147,661
Jeff Goldbluma s bizarre new lightbulb ad 2 hr xxxooxxx 4
To Eat This 8K-Calorie Breakfast, Sign a Waiver 4 hr Spotted Girl 4

Weird People Search