Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“The Grim Reaper Is Fictional ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

But We Will All Meet Him

#94211 Jun 27, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
First off we need to see the source of your claim. Very often the answer is there.
Please, no invalid creatard sources. I don't like creatard sources since they openly admit that they will lie if necessary.
First off we need to see the source of your claim. You have never shown a creatard link that says it will lie if needed.

“The Grim Reaper Is Fictional ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

But We Will All Meet Him

#94213 Jun 27, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you that dense that you think that is what we believe?
Come on, you aren't really that stupid, are you?
Then tell us what you believe on how life came to be?
HTS

Williston, ND

#94215 Jun 27, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
.
3 - You have only your incredulity to claim that abiogenesis was impossible.
You have only your incredulity to claim that God is impossible.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#94216 Jun 27, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Then tell us what you believe on how life came to be?
She was dancing when I seen her, In a Mexican canteena, in a they call neighborhood Los Zona Rowhaaaa ...ha ha ha she had a child's smile and she told me in a while, but it would take a lot of gold to get to know her.... ohhhh... Acapulco Goldie
HTS

Williston, ND

#94217 Jun 27, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Then evolution is not impossible, period. You can forget about all your claims about evolution being unscientific now, since your alternative is invisible Jewmagic.
<quoted text>
Actually it's not explained in any fashion at all. First how Goddidit is not explained. Second there is no rational reason at all whatsoever (not even a ickle tiny widdle bit) for God to be limited by "common design" in any way shape or form. The ONLY reason to make use of common design principles is for two reasons: to save time and resources. Something an eternal all-powerful universe-creating entity has an infinite supply of. To counter this you would need to provide evidence of God's limits and why the Almighty is subject to those limitations. I imagine you'd have a lot of trouble though, since not one person on the entire planet has been able to scientifically demonstrate this God thingy of yours even exists yet.
Thirdly "common design" is not merely limited to common design but also to nested hierarchies. These hierarchies explain why we don't find whales with gills, cats with gills, pigs with compound eyes, dogs with wings, hamsters with scales, centaurs, griffins, mermaids, werewolves, vampires, minotaurs, fossils with feathers and three middle-ear bones, or other mythical creatures. There's no physical laws which prevents any of these body layouts, and even if there were that's not a problem for a god anyway, so there must be another reason. But since there is no reason that is incompatible with invisible Jewish magic that idea cannot make any testable to fundies.
Dude, no one is interested in your idiotic, childish misconceptions about God.
You "claim" to be interested in science. Yet the backbone of your arguments are nothing but stupid religious beliefs.
You have fallen victim to a classic logical fallacy... The fallacy of the false alternative.
By our own admission, you believe in evolution because you find God impossible to accept.
HTS

Williston, ND

#94218 Jun 27, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual you didn't address it. Like you never addressed ERV's, or this:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/T9Q...
However how have we lost? Apart from you losing every single time you post since you don't even have a grade school level education on science much less have any medical training, the scientific community accepts evolution, has done since the fifties at the VERY latest, we've beat you every time in court since 1925, and it's legal to teach evolution in public schools. While you in the meantime are a well known liar for Jesus regurgitating BS from other well known liars for Jesus and are a reality-denying YEC, whose BS is NOT legal to teach in public schools and is NOT accepted by the scientific community, and can only get around that by using PR and political pressuring to ILLEGALLY push your BS in public schools by lying to kids by telling them invisible Jew magic is scientific.
You, HTS are nothing more than a joke. The only sad part is that today in the 21st century, you are more than happy to lie for God and ignore the 9th Commandment and do your best to destroy kids' education by telling them the Flinstones is a science documentary.
I'm sure Jesus is proud.
Another boatload of vomit, compliments of "the Dude"...
I am waiting for your so-called "scientific evidence" of evolution.
I don't give a rip what the courts say.
I've noticed that you have the predictable habit of going into a wild frenzy when you've lost an argument. You rant and scream about religion... while I stay focused and committed to science. You have no knowledge what my religious beliefs are... And they are irrelevant to a scientific discussion. But since evolution is your religion, you can't resist incessant mockery and bigotry...imagining that you're somehow making a point.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#94219 Jun 27, 2013
HTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, no one is interested in your idiotic, childish misconceptions about God.
You "claim" to be interested in science. Yet the backbone of your arguments are nothing but stupid religious beliefs.
You have fallen victim to a classic logical fallacy... The fallacy of the false alternative.
By our own admission, you believe in evolution because you find God impossible to accept.
I'm convinced you're made of recycled plastic, you know cheap crap
used over again, so it's even cheaper. cheap cheap cheap!

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#94220 Jun 27, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
So some chariot parts underwater are more likely to be evidence of magical suspension of the laws of physics and probably not a boat carrying chariots that sank? You're dumber than I thought.
Well okay, you're not really dumber than I thought...
Anybody who believes the Red Sea was parted is dumber than a marshmallow umbrella.

SBT
Level 2

Since: Jun 13

United States

#94221 Jun 27, 2013
HTS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's no use, SBT...
SZ desperately wants to be the descendant of a worm.
He will go to unparalleled lengths to distort and pervert facts in the vain attempt to justify that worldview.
I think the Reds call it "the means justify the ends". I remember in HS those neat drawings of homology related appendages being so convincing. Millions of kids have been brainwashed by that fraud and still are today, it's disgusting.

The teachers trust the publishers and the publishers think the scientists telling the story are honest. They maybe, as they just ignorantly regurgitate the same lies to the next generation as they were taught. I won't put up with it. I have debated the other side and gone to their universities and always found the above to be true on this one. They get a wakeup call or go to attack mode.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#94222 Jun 27, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
First off we need to see the source of your claim. You have never shown a creatard link that says it will lie if needed.
It is always in their statements of belief. They usually say that when push comes to shove they will believe the Bible more than they will believe the evidence.

That is an open admission that they will lie if necessary.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#94223 Jun 27, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Then tell us what you believe on how life came to be?
Wrong, you don't get to get things for free. In fact since you are my bitch you should be asking much nicer than this.

First you have to admit either that you have no clue what we believe or you have to admit that you are a liar.

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#94224 Jun 27, 2013
SBT wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the Reds call it "the means justify the ends". I remember in HS those neat drawings of homology related appendages being so convincing. Millions of kids have been brainwashed by that fraud and still are today, it's disgusting.
The teachers trust the publishers and the publishers think the scientists telling the story are honest. They maybe, as they just ignorantly regurgitate the same lies to the next generation as they were taught. I won't put up with it. I have debated the other side and gone to their universities and always found the above to be true on this one. They get a wakeup call or go to attack mode.
"...gone to their universities..?" Did the "attack mode" sound like this?

“The Grim Reaper Is Fictional ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

But We Will All Meet Him

#94225 Jun 27, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, you don't get to get things for free. In fact since you are my bitch you should be asking much nicer than this.
First you have to admit either that you have no clue what we believe or you have to admit that you are a liar.
Oh I do admit you are full of BS and lies. And I admit you have no answers to anything which is why you didn't answer. And my sweet dear I give you brownhole all the time so quit your whining.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#94226 Jun 27, 2013
SBT wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the Reds call it "the means justify the ends". I remember in HS those neat drawings of homology related appendages being so convincing. Millions of kids have been brainwashed by that fraud and still are today, it's disgusting.
The teachers trust the publishers and the publishers think the scientists telling the story are honest. They maybe, as they just ignorantly regurgitate the same lies to the next generation as they were taught. I won't put up with it. I have debated the other side and gone to their universities and always found the above to be true on this one. They get a wakeup call or go to attack mode.
Those were honest pictures. Homology cannot be explained by creatards. Look at HST's approach to the subject. He has claimed both that it is false and that IDiocy has homology too.

If creationists are given enough rope they always shoot themselves in the foot sooner or later.

“The Grim Reaper Is Fictional ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

But We Will All Meet Him

#94227 Jun 27, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
It is always in their statements of belief. They usually say that when push comes to shove they will believe the Bible more than they will believe the evidence.
That is an open admission that they will lie if necessary.
So it is just more BS you made up being you have no evidence for it.

“The Grim Reaper Is Fictional ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

But We Will All Meet Him

#94228 Jun 27, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Those were honest pictures. Homology cannot be explained by creatards. Look at HST's approach to the subject. He has claimed both that it is false and that IDiocy has homology too.
If creationists are given enough rope they always shoot themselves in the foot sooner or later.
What is I you always say something like denying the ToE is like denying the TaG (theory of gravity)? You say something like that don't you?

SBT
Level 2

Since: Jun 13

United States

#94229 Jun 27, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you mean the guy who used to subscribe to fundamentalist creationism but now accepts evolution? You WERE aware of his epiphany since then aren't you?
<quoted text>
Then creationists ignore the very same "common design" idea when it's convenient, such as DNA being a measure of how closely related we all are. After all, "common design" can't distinguish two humans created separately via "common design" between two that are related, so they just assume that DNA works until it arbitrarily passes the arbitrary species "barrier", for no other reason except the Bible's "separately created kinds". And one possibility must also never be considered - that God used evolution. Because that would contradict the old religious book that said lizards and donkeys can talk and that the world was a flat square circle.
Your creationist buddies lied to you. Because the 9th Commandment is NOT important to fundies.
Dude, you start out wrong as Denton never subscribed as you stated, ever. An acquaintance of mine took him out to dinner and knows the truth. Denton built much of his research on the hard work of others. He was unshackled to write what he actually found, despite his personal beliefs, which are what?

I quoted 3 world-class micro-biologists and the best you can do is miss-claim the personal philosophy of one and skip the others?

On DNA similarities, there is alot of lit. out when looked at closely imitates the same fallacies of comparative homology supposedly proving evolution. They tell half-truths, get published and when the source data is analyzed,(without bias)well how about that, it tells another story! Your mocking the Bible over the talking animals etc. is interesting to me. Man has little understanding in the ways of God, if he wants to make the rocks speak he can pull it off. I was leaning against a pitchfork one day talking to a gal and our horse did everything it could to get into the conversation, we stood there amazed and laughing, the poor guy just couldn't get the actual words out but try he did.

So how is your Hebrew and Greek these days, I see so many interpretive errors on this site ending in erroneous deductions that could only be influenced by lit that is intentionally anti-Bible. What about "circle of the earth". How could some uneducated ancient get that? It is correct standing on a hill of seen from space.

I find the timeless nature of the Bible amazing concerning the overall time period it was written and cultures it has transected till this day. Consider the concept of everyone on earth being marked with a number and that we could not buy or sell without it!

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#94230 Jun 27, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
So it is just more BS you made up being you have no evidence for it.
No, it is logic. A capability missing in all creatards. If a site says that true science supports the Bible they are antiscience since science does not work that way. You do not get to assume your results first and then see how science supports it.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#94231 Jun 27, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
What is I you always say something like denying the ToE is like denying the TaG (theory of gravity)? You say something like that don't you?
Denying evolution is very similar to denying gravity. They are both observable scientific phenomena. They both have theories tha describe them.

Why would you deny something that is observable?

“The Grim Reaper Is Fictional ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

But We Will All Meet Him

#94232 Jun 27, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Denying evolution is very similar to denying gravity. They are both observable scientific phenomena. They both have theories tha describe them.
Why would you deny something that is observable?
Evolution is all theory.

Gravity, however, is a fact; a law. What is theoretical are the mathematical models that are used to predict the force of gravity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 5 min DILF 1,940
Word association (Jun '07) 5 min DILF 2,607
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) 6 min DILF 191
Dog Can Finally Run Thanks to 3D-Printed Legs 7 min Latter Day Taints 1
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 7 min DILF 7,575
Big Boobs!!!!!! (Jun '13) 8 min Proud To Be Trina 555
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 8 min DILF 6,846
"OLD SAYINGS" - - - Feel free to post them here... 13 min Hoosier Hillbilly 70
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 18 min DILF 111
Is it possible to....... 19 min DILF 535
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 44 min Kevin 25,521
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 51 min Rose of Tralee 152,399
More from around the web