Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.
Comments
89,121 - 89,140 of 113,029 Comments Last updated 34 min ago

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

If replaytime's physical stature matches her mental stature she is about 3 feet tall with a flat head. She is the perfect woman. She can stand while she blows me and provides a handy resting place for my beer while she does it.

Aaaah.... Perfection!

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep forgetting, you are my bitch.
At best you would be a bottom only.
No you give a reach around that is why I said use your left hand for it is softer. I like it in the trunk but in your mouth you like it when I dunk. You should be glad with the gay win in court today. It means so much for you and I.

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
No you give a reach around that is why I said use your left hand for it is softer. I like it in the trunk but in your mouth you like it when I dunk. You should be glad with the gay win in court today. It means so much for you and I.
Shh, don't try to talk with your mouth full.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Shh, don't try to talk with your mouth full.
Now don't lie honey. I like it in the butt and you are the one that likes it in your mouth. After all I am your bitchh remember. That means you drill me and I feed you.

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

replaytime, I am sadly boringly straight. You on the other hand were probably badly bent by your past sexual assault against you.

There are victims groups where you can go for help.

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

To be honest I have worked with gay people in the past. I did not see anything wrong with them as people and I am glad for them that now if they want to they can get married too.

See, there is hope for even you replaytime.
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

---------When non-secular countries have nuclear weapons, well...that's bad. I believe Iran and Pakistan are Muslim dominated cultures and in North Korea... Kim IS GOD. That is the constant in most religion...they just can't seem to wait for the world to end----------

==========

MOST of THE volatile SITUATIONS and CHAOS THINGS ARE DONE BY SOME PEOPLE OUT OF COMING not TO TERMS OF SIMPLE REASONING TO MAKE DANGER. THEY THINK NOTHING OF ANY PROBABLE CONSEQUENCES WOULD OCCUR IN ANY LENGTH OF TIME by making radicalism slogans.
SOME OF THESE NON-NATURAL DISASTERS of unrest, riots and wars ARE MAN-MADE, INCLUDING WWII AND IRAQ.
One might expect it is just unrest there in Iraq presently, yet it appears it is far from all over. But just who started it?
The Axis-of-evil thing is an example as how one wants it to be like, to create violences or wars, that these could lead to many destructive effects which could prolong the alike scenarios of another Vietnam war if they want, by trending to call this outcry of Axis-of-evil in their bickering.
How some people run the polices symbolizes as whether these people are crazies, hypocrites, dictators, fascists, big-brother police state agenda, as Hitler was one of them. It is ridiculous in modern-times era that people still think so irrational, to get to do many unexpected crazy things, when populations around the world are growing so huge, having lots of technology.
It is a very different world today than Hitler period where they did not have the computer and so much modern technology, as these things could lead to the tearing to outcome the many big damages to the world.
As they called it, The-axis-0f-evil which includes North Korea and Iran, seems to be the uncertainty, tending to be lack of ground.
NOrth Korea has some nukes, and some people just push against NK too much as a form of hysteria. But NK is well prepared to challenge any provoking that it might use nukes if they want war. However, it is most unlikely such would happen if they stop the rhetoric.
It is uncertain whether Iran has nukes, probably it is still trying however. Iran has a long history in the ME region and it doesn't appear it would challenge anyone to go for a nuke when it would have some nuke bombs. Iran going for getting nukes is basically reflecting a confident show, as well as making it giving to itself more loud noises.
Pakistan does have nukes, as the probability is there of its people in any tendency to do nuke usage, despite being low. As long as its government is still taken charge by the current people and alike people in the length of time proceeding to the future, it is highly improbable they would go for nuke usage. But US is going too far to them, as it has done lots of drones there. It looks like that these people are silent today as being droned a lot. But if their generations or radical ones get mad, with some new people to get charge of the government, then it could be potentially very volatile regarding the nukes that Pakistan already has.

Since: Jun 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>isn't adaptation upon adaptation upon adaptation what evolution is?
No. Adaptation is very different from evolution. The various colors of our skin may be an example. Skin Has a biological mechanism that adopts to protect us. This is not evolution. And this is what causes me problems with this debate. People do not understand the difference. And no one has even dared to try To explain away one of my earlier comments...
The human Y chromosome has twice as many genes as the Chimpanzee Y chromosome. Humans have at least 78 genes and Chimpanzees have only 37. The Y chromosomes of Chimpanzees and humans are radically different in the arrangement of their genes. What more need I say? Or should I continue? So for evolution to work the number of genes would have to about double and reorganize themselves. There is NO biological mechanism that allows for this to happen. Mutating genes is very different than creating genes. Plus reorganizing them! Someone previously suggested that conception would allow for this to happen- lol. You cannot evolve through conception. Genetic recombination will also not cause evolution in a species.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Subduction Zone wrote:
replaytime, I am sadly boringly straight. You on the other hand were probably badly bent by your past sexual assault against you.
There are victims groups where you can go for help.
Wait now. You are the one that starting calling me your bicth and you even bragged I was your bicth. Don't back out now sugar. Back your yap or shut your trap.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

BiggBBoss wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Adaptation is very different from evolution. The various colors of our skin may be an example. Skin Has a biological mechanism that adopts to protect us. This is not evolution. And this is what causes me problems with this debate. People do not understand the difference. And no one has even dared to try To explain away one of my earlier comments...
The human Y chromosome has twice as many genes as the Chimpanzee Y chromosome. Humans have at least 78 genes and Chimpanzees have only 37. The Y chromosomes of Chimpanzees and humans are radically different in the arrangement of their genes. What more need I say? Or should I continue? So for evolution to work the number of genes would have to about double and reorganize themselves. There is NO biological mechanism that allows for this to happen. Mutating genes is very different than creating genes. Plus reorganizing them! Someone previously suggested that conception would allow for this to happen- lol. You cannot evolve through conception. Genetic recombination will also not cause evolution in a species.
We all supposedly came from "one" something that somehow learned to self replicate. See that is the problem. "self replicate" means a copy of itself not a change of species or a copy of something different (how ever you want to see it).

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait now. You are the one that starting calling me your bicth and you even bragged I was your bicth. Don't back out now sugar. Back your yap or shut your trap.
Your being my bitch is much much more than a sexual thing.

You have been completely owned and that is why you are my bitch.

Can't sleep, so let's see if we can ask some of your idiot questions tonight.

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
We all supposedly came from "one" something that somehow learned to self replicate. See that is the problem. "self replicate" means a copy of itself not a change of species or a copy of something different (how ever you want to see it).
Are you that dense that you think that is what we believe?

Come on, you aren't really that stupid, are you?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Since no one could challenge my precious point, allow me to make another. Since a cell is the simplest of life forms, it may have been the first life. So a cell would have had to create itself, learn to breath, learn to reproduce, learn to evolve. Obviously this is impossible. Even a single cell is way to complex for this to be possible. Watch this video of how a cell actually works. It probably won't make sense to most people but it clearly demonstrates the complexity of even the simplest life form.

http://youtu.be/RrS2uROUjK4

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>Your being my bitch is much much more than a sexual thing.

You have been completely owned and that is why you are my bitch.

Can't sleep, so let's see if we can ask some of your idiot questions tonight.
Since no one could challenge my previous point, allow me to make another. Since a cell is the simplest of life forms, it may have been the first life. So a cell would have had to create itself, learn to breath, learn to reproduce, learn to evolve. Obviously this is impossible. Even a single cell is way to complex for this to be possible. Watch this video of how a cell actually works. It probably won't make sense to most people but it clearly demonstrates the complexity of even the simplest life form.

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

BiggBBoss wrote:
Since no one could challenge my precious point, allow me to make another. Since a cell is the simplest of life forms, it may have been the first life. So a cell would have had to create itself, learn to breath, learn to reproduce, learn to evolve. Obviously this is impossible. Even a single cell is way to complex for this to be possible. Watch this video of how a cell actually works. It probably won't make sense to most people but it clearly demonstrates the complexity of even the simplest life form.
First off we need to see the source of your claim. Very often the answer is there.

Please, no invalid creatard sources. I don't like creatard sources since they openly admit that they will lie if necessary.

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

BiggBBoss wrote:
The simple answer to your question is going to be a bunch of "No"s.

The first cell did not "create itself".

Nor did it have to "learn to breathe". "learn to reproduce", or "learn to evolve". I do not like poorly worded questions since they show that your mind is already prejudiced against the answer.

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Now if you want to know where they are on studying abiogenesis this is a nice video that explains it rather well. Spoiler alert, it is only simple chemistry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

What I find disgusting about so many of the creationists in these debates is that they seem afraid to lay out exactly what they believe. They will not say how they believe life got here. They will not say whether they believe the Noah's Ark myth or not. And then they get mad when called on these beliefs. And they also get irate when they are called creatards. Creatards are called that more for their behavior than for their beliefs.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>First off we need to see the source of your claim. Very often the answer is there.

Please, no invalid creatard sources. I don't like creatard sources since they openly admit that they will lie if necessary.
I continue to use scientific journals to back up my opinions and other in this discussion use Wikipedia and magazines. I can't argue with you if you refuse to accept scientific evidence.

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

BiggBBoss wrote:
<quoted text>
I continue to use scientific journals to back up my opinions and other in this discussion use Wikipedia and magazines. I can't argue with you if you refuse to accept scientific evidence.
I accept scientific evidence. Too many creatards have used bad sources. You don't like Wikipedia, I don't know why. Yes, it used to have a bad reputation, not so today. It is very often a good starting point.

If you read the scientific journal on your question you would have found suggestions to what the answer may be. Evolutionists, unlike creationists, are truthful. Sometimes the answer to part of a question is we don't know for sure yet.

The way you worded your claim made it sound like your "facts" came from a creationist site, and there is not an honest one out there, that was distorting the facts that were presented in the scientific journal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

149 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 min -Word Woman- 15,516
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 4 min Nfreebird 76,918
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min honeymylove 141,590
Word Association. (Nov '10) 6 min Nfreebird 16,613
Chain Link Game! (Apr '12) 9 min Nfreebird 6,247
30,000 post wins (May '13) 9 min Hatti_Hollerand 759
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 11 min Cyan in CA 28,780
Message to Obama 1 hr Ozzie 695
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr TALLYHO 8541 35,057