Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.
Comments
88,861 - 88,880 of 114,541 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Call them idiot. My kids are teenagers. You want the number. it is 1-800-(dum-b)ass Oh wait that is your number. LMAO
wow, you didn't even understand a post that showed what a hypocritical ass you are about this turning of a phrase..

you are too stupid to even understand an insult...

does your mom have to regurgitate food into your mouth for you?

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
That was not what I stated either, sheesh, does everyone lack reading comprehension tonight?
KK, I went back and that was a direct copy and paste of your written words. In other words, you got the quote wrong. And replaytime made hay out of it because you never went back and checked what you actually wrote, and therefore never got the point of his criticism, merely spent the next 20 posts arguing pointlessly.

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>wow, you didn't even understand a post that showed what a hypocritical ass you are about this turning of a phrase..
you are too stupid to even understand an insult...
does your mom have to regurgitate food into your mouth for you?
KK has clearly stated now that she does not know what she wrote. I copy and pasted here exact words and she thought I had it wrong!

JFC

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
You like creativity? lets get creative. "woodtick" Now wood is another name for hard cockk and tick is a sucker. So shall we just get creative and call you a "hardcockksucker". Now that is creative. LMFAO
no, that is puerile. par for your level of interaction...

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
KK, I went back and that was a direct copy and paste of your written words. In other words, you got the quote wrong. And replaytime made hay out of it because you never went back and checked what you actually wrote, and therefore never got the point of his criticism, merely spent the next 20 posts arguing pointlessly.
again, you are assuming she was aiming for a direct quote of that old phrase. she clearly stated that was not her intent.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
KK has clearly stated now that she does not know what she wrote. I copy and pasted here exact words and she thought I had it wrong!
JFC
seems like you are doing the trolling you said you abhor...

why?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
You like creativity? lets get creative. "woodtick" Now wood is another name for hard cockk and tick is a sucker. So shall we just get creative and call you a "hardcockksucker". Now that is creative. LMFAO
Your kids are teenagers you say?

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

well, bedtime for this muli-shift worker...

smell ya later...

ooops! did i quote that old phrase wrong?

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
well, bedtime for this muli-shift worker...
smell ya later...
ooops! did i quote that old phrase wrong?
Uhm nope. With your head up Kitty's asss you were spot on with that quote. LMAO

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mothra care to comment on why you let Godzilla whip your pathetic buttt? I mean c'mon you could fly and expel power rays from your wings, so you had the advantage. LOL
You are confused, I'm not a star in a 60's science fiction B movie.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confused, I'm not a star in a 60's science fiction B movie.
LOL. I have to pick on your for something. I am the thread villain so I have to live up to it.:-)

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
a "CATHOLIC PRIEST" is not considered the same as a PROTESTANT CHRISTIAN....
not even close
Because god appoint you the judge of who is a Christian and who isn't. STFU.

Level 8

Seffner, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference means everything.
The Catholic 'system' goes against much of the Bible, creating the Pope 'of the day' as a god himself, when the pope is only a man who is controlled by the evil one.
What the hell are you talking about? A pope was NEVER considered to be a god. Why don't you get you head out of your ass and actually learn something.

Level 8

Seffner, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Church doesn't need money ...
No? So who's going to pay for those big ass churches?

http://mw2.google.com/mw-panoramio/photos/med...

Level 8

Seffner, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Many Protestant churches don't have paid ministers unless the members agree to pay him and most don't have 'priests' at all.
I don't believe you need to 'confess' your sins to a man, who has titled himself as 'priest'.
The Bible says that when Jesus dies on the cross, we could confess our sins directly to God in prayer thru Jesus' name...
and we didn't need any Priest's anymore.
The Romans were in power when Jesus was put to death, they took the scriptures away from people, many were killed for reading scripture, so the true Christians and Jews HID THE SCRIPTURES FROM THE ROMANS.
Now, there is 'again' the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH (a ROMAN political state revived)trying to control people and their worship of the true God and Jesus...once again.
THEY use priests,(against the Bible) THEY only read what scriptures they want you to hear,(against the Bible) even some of their priests are not allowed to study scripture.(against the Bible)they elect a man and name him pope who calls himself god, and claims to forgive sin(in the Bible it says the anti-Christ will do the same and deceive the world into loving him and believing him)
There is something very evil in the Catholic Church...very evil indeed.
Mind you, most protestant churches are not like this and they point out the MAJOR flaws of the RCC.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_scandals...

Level 8

Seffner, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Protestant Church members are also ministers of God's Word....didn't you know that? Once you become a child of God, you also become a minister to His Word. 99.9% of the Protestant churches ministers work for FREE.
http://www.sermoncentral.com/pastors-preachin...
imagine2011 wrote:
but not in the RCC...they want to re-write the Bible to their liking and only read to the congregation what they think is relevant...
Everyone rewrote the bible.
imagine2011 wrote:
they're pre-occupied with money, power, secrecy, politics, and all of the things that is not supposed to be in a real Church of God...
See above comments.

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I know they had a tool that was accurate to predict how waves moved , but didn't even think they had a cosmological view beyond the surface of earth.
This link is saying......
The Sky was a vault that joined with the Earth only at the horizon, at the edge of the world, which no one could reach.
This ‘absolute limit’ was of course quite flexible and could at any time include new ‘islands’ as the horizon was broadened through voyaging or knowledge gained from stories told by neighbouring peoples. Still, there was not any idea of two ‘worlds’. There can be only one lalolagi, one ‘[world]-under-the-sky’
http://epress.anu.edu.au/first_contacts/mobil...
A Maori Rupe legend states that the Earth swings in space. To be sure, there is little available that indicates precisely what shape they thought the world was. I was going on recollections of something I read once.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Kitty again where in your link which is a link to "All that glitters is not gold" does it say what you said which was "Not all things of value are glitter and gold."
You lose. Just admit you miss quoted and go on. LMMFAO
I did not, you are simply trolling.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I know they had a tool that was accurate to predict how waves moved , but didn't even think they had a cosmological view beyond the surface of earth.
This link is saying......
The Sky was a vault that joined with the Earth only at the horizon, at the edge of the world, which no one could reach.
This ‘absolute limit’ was of course quite flexible and could at any time include new ‘islands’ as the horizon was broadened through voyaging or knowledge gained from stories told by neighbouring peoples. Still, there was not any idea of two ‘worlds’. There can be only one lalolagi, one ‘[world]-under-the-sky’
http://epress.anu.edu.au/first_contacts/mobil...
i read that their navigators read the wave patterns and could tell there was a small island many, many miles away (like a day or two on sailing/rowing away)from what they saw in the waves.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not, you are simply trolling.
trolling is a method of fishing.

did you misquote again, KK?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••