Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.
Comments
88,841 - 88,860 of 112,851 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Post the link to it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_that_glitter...

Learn to utilize the tools offered you on the same mechanical device you utilize to present your complete and total lack of culture. Considering you could have instead called me on not mentioning the 12th century, or earlier, origin of the phrase, you troglodytes are all of very similar educational levels, lacking in culture and education so much as to make one question if we, as a species, has even progressed beyond that period known as the Dark Ages.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Again all projection. We are talking about "All that glitters is not gold" and "All that is gold does not glitter" two phrases that have nothing to do with the bible but you turn it into something about the bible. You are a big joke. LMAO
You are using a word that you fail to comprehend the meaning of, or perhaps it is all the words you use for which you lack comprehension. I did not equate the phrase to the bible, but merely pointed out that your statement of them "working without profit" is completely fallacious. As I stated, free is never free, there is always a cost that must be paid. Your preachers, your leaders, your shepherds, are treating you as sheep, and sheep are led to the slaughter.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_that_glitter...
Learn to utilize the tools offered you on the same mechanical device you utilize to present your complete and total lack of culture. Considering you could have instead called me on not mentioning the 12th century, or earlier, origin of the phrase, you troglodytes are all of very similar educational levels, lacking in culture and education so much as to make one question if we, as a species, has even progressed beyond that period known as the Dark Ages.
That does not have your stupid phrase in it. You said "Not all things of value are glitter and gold."

You are just ignorant and again you just show it here. LMAO

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You are using a word that you fail to comprehend the meaning of, or perhaps it is all the words you use for which you lack comprehension. I did not equate the phrase to the bible, but merely pointed out that your statement of them "working without profit" is completely fallacious. As I stated, free is never free, there is always a cost that must be paid. Your preachers, your leaders, your shepherds, are treating you as sheep, and sheep are led to the slaughter.
Now according to you this is all about evidence of what you say. So I am still waiting for that link where you got your messed up phrase. Link it or shut it.

And yes you did bring the bible into it. here is your post. Notice the last paragraph:

"Your lack of culture is deafening. The phrase I used was from a popular cinematic creation, perhaps you should study more, for to be a successful human, you will need more than one source, for one to be a literate person.
You have wasted your entire purpose, your entire meaning, your entire life studying from one book, one source, and a source that is of no consequence beyond fueling the delusions and controlling the masses, sending them as sheep to the slaughter. Are you the sheep. or the shepherd, are you mindless food, or the slayer of innocence."

What one book are you referring to?

Making you out as a fool is too easy and you just keep making it easier when you try to keep saying you are right when you are wrong. LMFAO

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
That does not have your stupid phrase in it. You said "Not all things of value are glitter and gold."
You are just ignorant and again you just show it here. LMAO
Learn how to read, you imbecilic fool.
Darwin

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
John, your dishonesty is very well known to the entire population of Topix.
I don't look anything like a john...... trust me on that. Or a darwin.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
6000 years +- 13.7 billion years hahahah
The earth was renewed 42,000 years ago, it is actually much older. It was also renewed by Noahs' flood and ice ages.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhm you are the one that needs to learn how to read. No where in that link does it say your messed up stupid phrase of "Not all things of value are glitter and gold."

Now I said the two phrases are
1. "All that glitters is not gold"
2. "All that is gold does not glitter"

I even gave you the links to both of the phrases I quoted and then you just post one of the same links right back to me thinking it says your messed up phrase. You are a joke. You have been proven wrong several times and still won't admit it and keep looking even dumber.

Still waiting for the link that says; "Not all things of value are glitter and gold." which is how you said it.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope the mythology states 6 days.
The creative process was set in motion in six literal 24 hour days. It has been in an evolutionary process ever since as a result of time.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard of 'spiritual warfare"?
or that satan is the 'prince of this world', who is cunning, scheming and smart enough to deceive this world?
Satan began his work against God's Word from the very beginning. He deceived the people who named the days of the week into worshipping false god's, planets, stars, the sun, the moon and statues.
There are still many people who worship these false god's (secretly) but they only do it to receive powers from the evil one. These powers will not satisfy and will end someday, and they will regret ever following satan.
Oh yeah, that reminds me, RCC worships statues of 'men'(saints they named) and 'women'(mary). They have also tried to replace Jesus (God in the flesh) with Mary (a mere human)....
this is also spelled out and prophesied in the Bible that will happen..and
today it's happening right before your eyes and you still can't seem to grasp it.
The mother of the Messiah is far from a saint. "When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up". Psalm 27:10. This was fulfilled in May, 1984 when her parents quit supporting her. She got a job. "Where is the bill of your mothers divorcement whom I have put away?" Isaiah 50:1 The Messiahs parents divorced in 1994 and her mother died in 2008 and I don't think she made it.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you trying to say here being imbecilic/imbecile is a synonym for fool. Do you always use 2 words of the same meaning side by side like that? LMAO
http://thesaurus.com/browse/fool

Fool noun 1. a silly or stupid person; a person who lacks judgment or sense.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fool

Imbecilic noun 1. A stupid or silly person; a dolt.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/imbecilic
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems to me that you would have to have a high tolerance for insanity to read all of Revelations and even begin to understand it.
The book of Revelation is a delusion and not worth the paper it was written on. It is totally foreign to the OT which is complete. There will never be war in heaven, it is total insanity. The "4 horseman" is a perversion of Zechariah 6 and it was fulfilled 29 years ago. The rest of Revelation is myth and only confuses things.

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Even back then when a ship sailed out of site and returned the people were not astonished,
The Semites were not regarded as a seafaring civilization.
They wrote the OT and that's probably why it says the Earth is flat. Those who were sailing peoples, such as the Polynesians and the Greeks, had a spherical Earth model.
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>They were not stupid.
So what is your excuse? De-evolution?

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you trying to say here being imbecilic/imbecile is a synonym for fool. Do you always use 2 words of the same meaning side by side like that? LMAO
http://thesaurus.com/browse/fool
Fool noun 1. a silly or stupid person; a person who lacks judgment or sense.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fool
Imbecilic noun 1. A stupid or silly person; a dolt.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/imbecilic
Cherry picking, imbecilic fool?

Merriam-Webster dictionary:
Cherry pick 1: to select the best or most desirable

imbecile 1: usually offensive : a person affected with moderate mental retardation

fool 1: a person lacking in judgment or prudence

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Cherry picking, imbecilic fool?
Cherry pick 1: to select the best or most desirable
imbecile 1: usually offensive : a person affected with moderate mental retardation
fool 1: a person lacking in judgment or prudence
They are words that express/carry the same meaning but you are to foolish to see that.

By your own Merriam-Webster dictionary: imbecile 2. fool, idiot.

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
They are words that express/carry the same meaning but you are to foolish to see that.
By your own Merriam-Webster dictionary: imbecile 2. fool, idiot.
You can continue to cherry pick definitions and contort the contexts, but it doesn't change the statements.
It isn't my fault you don't take failure well. Are you an Apologist, by chance?

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
You can continue to cherry pick definitions and contort the contexts, but it doesn't change the statements.
It isn't my fault you don't take failure well. Are you an Apologist, by chance?
I guess that makes you a cherry picker as well being you left off definition 2 from your comment. LMAO

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that makes you a cherry picker as well being you left off definition 2 from your comment. LMAO
I did not omit the wrong definition, I just included the one that was obviously (and correctly) intended.

1) Can you learn to use commas?
2 "being" i left off?
3) Do U even have any A left 2 LO? ROFLMMFAOROFLROFLMAOETC.ETC.AD INFINITUM is LOLD and LAMEAO

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not omit the wrong definition, I just included the one that was obviously (and correctly) intended.
1) Can you learn to use commas?
2 "being" i left off?
3) Do U even have any A left 2 LO? ROFLMMFAOROFLROFLMAOETC.ETC.AD INFINITUM is LOLD and LAMEAO
I did not submit the wrong definitions, I even gave links for them.

You are in your own definition a cherry picker and now you have stooped to the spell/grammar checker and rambling idiot. That is expected by someone that is a fool with a baseless argument, which is you. LMAO

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
The Semites were not regarded as a seafaring civilization.
They wrote the OT and that's probably why it says the Earth is flat. Those who were sailing peoples, such as the Polynesians and the Greeks, had a spherical Earth model.
<quoted text>
So what is your excuse? De-evolution?
The Polynesians?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

206 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's have some FUN(NY)... 2 min dragoon70056 16
______*ANTICHRIST on world stage______ 2 min headlines 1
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 4 min _Word_Woman_ 53,967
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 9 min Sublime1 14,979
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 11 min Gynger 17,199
Word Association (Mar '10) 16 min Bezeer 15,704
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 20 min Parden Pard 39,911
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 35 min TenderTink 34,955
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 36 min CJ Rocker 141,332